[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

I have noticed that too, sometimes Somin as well, last time when Somin didn’t update for a while she updated hours later after Jong Kook updated with  Pogba. However, what I found odd today was Jk updated with a video he took on the 9th which was 2 days ago. Hmmm.... He could have updated us even yesterday but why today when Somin did too?? I wonder!! And both updated with not just any video or picture. Somin updated with a picture with clouds and recently she did updated with pictures of the sky and the sun setting. For JK he has also been updating about the sky, water as well. I guess they find the sky beautiful. From my own knowledge the sky always looks the way it does, but how it looks to you depends on your mood. So if they are both suddenly finding the sky and nature so beautiful, from my analysis I think there is love in the air. Jong Kook’s video seemed to have been taken during the day and Somins picture taken later in the day. Hmm...(as someone commented they are in different places, maybe the time difference) So, are they both sharing about how the sky looks when in different locations? Because I think from recent Jk’s Post was about a picture of the sky during a ride in a car, and was taken from Busan ( not sure the exact  location). I just feel it is odd that suddenly they find the sky beautiful. Because, when people are in a good mood (in love, getting out of depression, finding a job, etc.) they find the sky as beautiful but when in a slump and in bad mood they often find it depressing and so dull. I guess for our Kookmin it is the first, since I think they are in love. I am just amused by how they are updating us about their day almost around similar times. Love this, even though it might just be a mere coincidence...

what you said made me think of what jsm said in My Ear Candy when she was talking to her date. she said though they are in different places, she felt happy they are under the same moon. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Was just about to Share this after I saw it. Somin and Jong Kook Oppa are rather active for the past two days... Post after post. I am happy to see them update about their day but I can't help but feel suspicious. They have been updating back to back. When I log into instagram, I get surprised by seeing Jong Kook's Ig story and then right after Somin's Feed. It has been 4 consecutive posts the past 2 days...Hmm... now I can't wait for their chemistry on the show...

• Like 4
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

:(, very boring ep.

This episode looked so much fun, but just very little Kookmin, which I sort of understand since they are on different team.

Spoiler

But you can notice just quite a few 1st: when they come out to play the water pool game you can see Jong Kook and Somin walking side by side to enter, with Sechan and Jae Suk, Also when  almost everyone arrived you could see a moment where when JK and HAHA were talking, he glanced to look towards where Somin was sitting. 2nd: When Somin name was mentioned in the water pool game for her team to make a poem using her name, the camera zoomed on Jong Kook's face for the first time, during that segment. 3rd: When Somin Team wins on the water pool game, the camera catches JK's reaction which looked quite interesting, and lastly at the collaboration meeting, when Somin was sharing her some of her poems for Soran to sing, Jae Suk commented something about JK and Somin's poem, which I am waiting on the subs for... I actually expected that Kookmin's interaction would decrease this episode and the last, but waiting on future episodes. 

Using Spoiler tag just in case 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Nobody commented on new SoMin upgrade IG...It felt like a depressing post...she seems heartbroken....I am bit worried about that...

And in new MUD episode the Spartace couple was subtly mentioned today...a pair of little kids questioned KJK about if he likes SJH...well...that was kind of cute actually! ^_^

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Nobody commented on new SoMin upgrade IG...It felt like a depressing post...she seems heartbroken....I am bit worried about that...

And in new MUD episode the Spartace couple was subtly mentioned today...a pair of little kids questioned KJK about if he likes SJH...well...that was kind of cute actually! ^_^

I saw the video of the MUD section, but I'm not worried. Because it's obviously a script. They had already told the little boy the name, but he couldn't even remember the name correctly when his line came. KJK corrected him, "You mean Jihyo?" Saying. Don't worry about MUD episodes because I think it's all fiction. B)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

42 minutes ago, himneja said:

Vuaaa :o Haha oppa celebraited Kwang Soo's birthday.Just when i wrote this, KJK mention Somin at this post :wub:

Someone translated it in that comment and JK yet again teased Somin about what an actual "good writing" is. Hmm...LOL...That was out of nowhere but so cool...

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, himneja said:

Vuaaa :o Haha oppa celebraited Kwang Soo's birthday.Just when i wrote this, KJK mention Somin at this post :wub:

Screenshot-2019-07-14-23-15-55.png

What an exciting new development! Now kjk76 not only likes and responds to her posts, goes on her instalive, now he ALSO mentions her in another member's post! He reads a birthday post from Haha to Kwangsoo and thinks of Somin lol.

He's teasing her everywhere now! 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Jongkook just can't help himself lol. He has to tease her whenever he has the chance. That's cute tho. It's even cuter cause it's not even SoMin's post. It's Haha's and it's a birthday post for Kwangsoo. Haha doesn't say anything about Somin in this post but Jongkook thought of SoMin while reading Haha's caption. And immediately mentioned her in his comment. Kookmin means cuteness cause they are just too cute. No KookMin in the latest episode but we got kookmin through their social media interactions. Now whenever SoMin posts something many fans will tag Jongkook and ask him to comment. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

the part where they are playing in a conveyor belt in the pool and the first word that the staff gave to kjk is “frog” is somewhat fishy because they keep giving keywords that has theme but when its kjk term they put “frog”, and we all totally know whos the only one associated with frog :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

:D:D:D

190715-155242-COLLAGE-1.png%C2%A0

I know, i noticed a ridiculous connection.  I think I'm going crazy.  But isn't that nice to you?  The picture above are from the first and only kiss scene of KJK published in MuD.  And the bottom is our jeonsobari.   I seeing the rainbow nail polish when everybody was talking about black nail polish. I love the rainbow. :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

5 hours ago, himneja said:

Jeonsobari liked a gif story in instagram.  Doesn't the story make you think of dreams? You know, long distance relationships hohoho:wub:

(I think i am crazy:D

Looks interesting, would love to know the translation of the dialogue of this story

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1