Quantcast

2 hours ago, himneja said:

Hi everybody :D  Let's get some action. Due to their intensity before the fan meeting, our interactions on the screen decreased, yes, but this should not bring us to black thoughts and despair. Come on, come alive, people. Let's have some fun with our old memories. :wub:

tumblr_psj9fmAIW71uirl1y_400.gif

tumblr_pgfsj5hYFG1xqzdnto1_500.gif

ezgifcom-video-to-gif-2-1559189686867922

tumblr_p7hdjhx9P01vo0duoo1_400.gif?w=605

de0f890066468f18d657.gif

tumblr_p3dmkgClRL1qdn4qno2_r2_500.gif

PRVQ54v.gif&key=c52211301f21c57ecf72365b

tumblr_pilopvvvCT1xqzdnto3_500.gif

tumblr_pii07eVtet1xqzdnto7_500.gif

4mdw52I.jpg&key=fc32a57a1ba153091f29b249

/\ 

l

l

Doesn't this scene look like a wedding dance hahaha ? :joy:

can i know the episode of 8 gif? the one somin's need to cry ~~ been searching this episode but i forgot TT

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Akuma Drifters said:

can i know the episode of 8 gif? the one somin's need to cry ~~ been searching this episode but i forgot TT

It's episode 426. ☺

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello everybody, learned something new today while reading a book on psychology.  The following is an excerpt from the said book:

"We use other people's gaze to interpret the nature of relationships.  People who know each other exchange glances, and those in love stare at each other."

"Glance" means - taking a brief look

"Stare" means - looking fixedly or vacantly at someone with one's eyes wide open

Now l understand why we became excited when we catch them "staring" at each other.  By the way did you notice jsm likes to "stare" at kjk's eyes when she is talking to him on a one-to-one basis, and kjk likes to "stare" at jsm from afar.  (Side note:  if somebody is willing to collate all the scenes which we caught them "staring" at each other and re-post them in this thread, it will be fun counting the numerous occasions and reminiscing over them ;))

Looking at the recent developments, it seems like kjk has become a bit protective over jsm.  It's like he is signalling to others - "keep your hands-off, she is mine, if you mess with her, you mess with me".  Heheh, what do you think?

Another thing which l have picked up recently relates to kjk's tendency to rest his arms on other people's shoulders when he is feeling relaxed.  What l have noticed is that he does this to anybody who is standing next to him.  Learning from this observation, l think l will not be "reading too much" from this action in the future.  

That's all folks.  Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

Man just remembering that prison episode when he bought her tofu, she looked genuinely touched to be given frigging tofu on a comedy show

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am still always moved when i go to instagram and notice that Somin and Jong Kook updated their instagram feed or story. JK does instagram story while somin shares a feed, but yeah, I can't decipher why they would update on the same day...They have been quiet lately, I mean both didn't post on instagram and today both of them did. 

and they both updated not about themselves but surroundings this time. Hmm...

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

I am still always moved when i go to instagram and notice that Somin and Jong Kook updated their instagram feed or story. JK does instagram story while somin shares a feed, but yeah, I can't decipher why they would update on the same day...They have been quiet lately, I mean both didn't post on instagram and today both of them did. 

They really are suspicious...almost at the same day...KJK is now in Canada and SoMin in Korea...I don't know maybe it is their form of communicate between them...or just coincidence... 

Hope they are talking to each other on phone or messages...

I miss their interactions...

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, shamos83 said:

i too found it interesting. first, jsm updated and from lee da hee's comments, it looked like jsm was feeling sentimental. haha commented on it asking her to write a poem and then soon enough, kjk updates his ig story after being missing on ig for long. he updated again today. it could be a coincidence, but 8 out of 10 times, when jsm updates her ig, kjk too gets active soon.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i too found it interesting. first, jsm updated and from lee da hee's comments, it looked like jsm was feeling sentimental. haha commented on it asking her to write a poem and then soon enough, kjk updates his ig story after being missing on ig for long. he updated again today. it could be a coincidence, but 8 out of 10 times, when jsm updates her ig, kjk too gets active soon.

I have noticed that too, sometimes Somin as well, last time when Somin didn’t update for a while she updated hours later after Jong Kook updated with  Pogba. However, what I found odd today was Jk updated with a video he took on the 9th which was 2 days ago. Hmmm.... He could have updated us even yesterday but why today when Somin did too?? I wonder!! And both updated with not just any video or picture. Somin updated with a picture with clouds and recently she did updated with pictures of the sky and the sun setting. For JK he has also been updating about the sky, water as well. I guess they find the sky beautiful. From my own knowledge the sky always looks the way it does, but how it looks to you depends on your mood. So if they are both suddenly finding the sky and nature so beautiful, from my analysis I think there is love in the air. Jong Kook’s video seemed to have been taken during the day and Somins picture taken later in the day. Hmm...(as someone commented they are in different places, maybe the time difference) So, are they both sharing about how the sky looks when in different locations? Because I think from recent Jk’s Post was about a picture of the sky during a ride in a car, and was taken from Busan ( not sure the exact  location). I just feel it is odd that suddenly they find the sky beautiful. Because, when people are in a good mood (in love, getting out of depression, finding a job, etc.) they find the sky as beautiful but when in a slump and in bad mood they often find it depressing and so dull. I guess for our Kookmin it is the first, since I think they are in love. I am just amused by how they are updating us about their day almost around similar times. Love this, even though it might just be a mere coincidence...

• Like 4
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

I have noticed that too, sometimes Somin as well, last time when Somin didn’t update for a while she updated hours later after Jong Kook updated with  Pogba. However, what I found odd today was Jk updated with a video he took on the 9th which was 2 days ago. Hmmm.... He could have updated us even yesterday but why today when Somin did too?? I wonder!! And both updated with not just any video or picture. Somin updated with a picture with clouds and recently she did updated with pictures of the sky and the sun setting. For JK he has also been updating about the sky, water as well. I guess they find the sky beautiful. From my own knowledge the sky always looks the way it does, but how it looks to you depends on your mood. So if they are both suddenly finding the sky and nature so beautiful, from my analysis I think there is love in the air. Jong Kook’s video seemed to have been taken during the day and Somins picture taken later in the day. Hmm...(as someone commented they are in different places, maybe the time difference) So, are they both sharing about how the sky looks when in different locations? Because I think from recent Jk’s Post was about a picture of the sky during a ride in a car, and was taken from Busan ( not sure the exact  location). I just feel it is odd that suddenly they find the sky beautiful. Because, when people are in a good mood (in love, getting out of depression, finding a job, etc.) they find the sky as beautiful but when in a slump and in bad mood they often find it depressing and so dull. I guess for our Kookmin it is the first, since I think they are in love. I am just amused by how they are updating us about their day almost around similar times. Love this, even though it might just be a mere coincidence...

what you said made me think of what jsm said in My Ear Candy when she was talking to her date. she said though they are in different places, she felt happy they are under the same moon. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Was just about to Share this after I saw it. Somin and Jong Kook Oppa are rather active for the past two days... Post after post. I am happy to see them update about their day but I can't help but feel suspicious. They have been updating back to back. When I log into instagram, I get surprised by seeing Jong Kook's Ig story and then right after Somin's Feed. It has been 4 consecutive posts the past 2 days...Hmm... now I can't wait for their chemistry on the show...

• Like 3
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

:(, very boring ep.

This episode looked so much fun, but just very little Kookmin, which I sort of understand since they are on different team.

Spoiler

But you can notice just quite a few 1st: when they come out to play the water pool game you can see Jong Kook and Somin walking side by side to enter, with Sechan and Jae Suk, Also when  almost everyone arrived you could see a moment where when JK and HAHA were talking, he glanced to look towards where Somin was sitting. 2nd: When Somin name was mentioned in the water pool game for her team to make a poem using her name, the camera zoomed on Jong Kook's face for the first time, during that segment. 3rd: When Somin Team wins on the water pool game, the camera catches JK's reaction which looked quite interesting, and lastly at the collaboration meeting, when Somin was sharing her some of her poems for Soran to sing, Jae Suk commented something about JK and Somin's poem, which I am waiting on the subs for... I actually expected that Kookmin's interaction would decrease this episode and the last, but waiting on future episodes. 

Using Spoiler tag just in case 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Nobody commented on new SoMin upgrade IG...It felt like a depressing post...she seems heartbroken....I am bit worried about that...

And in new MUD episode the Spartace couple was subtly mentioned today...a pair of little kids questioned KJK about if he likes SJH...well...that was kind of cute actually! ^_^

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Nobody commented on new SoMin upgrade IG...It felt like a depressing post...she seems heartbroken....I am bit worried about that...

And in new MUD episode the Spartace couple was subtly mentioned today...a pair of little kids questioned KJK about if he likes SJH...well...that was kind of cute actually! ^_^

I saw the video of the MUD section, but I'm not worried. Because it's obviously a script. They had already told the little boy the name, but he couldn't even remember the name correctly when his line came. KJK corrected him, "You mean Jihyo?" Saying. Don't worry about MUD episodes because I think it's all fiction. B)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Vuaaa :o Haha oppa celebraited Kwang Soo's birthday.Just when i wrote this, KJK mention Somin at this post :wub:

Screenshot-2019-07-14-23-15-55.png
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

42 minutes ago, himneja said:

Vuaaa :o Haha oppa celebraited Kwang Soo's birthday.Just when i wrote this, KJK mention Somin at this post :wub:

Someone translated it in that comment and JK yet again teased Somin about what an actual "good writing" is. Hmm...LOL...That was out of nowhere but so cool...

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, himneja said:

Screenshot-2019-07-14-23-15-55.png

What an exciting new development! Now kjk76 not only likes and responds to her posts, goes on her instalive, now he ALSO mentions her in another member's post! He reads a birthday post from Haha to Kwangsoo and thinks of Somin lol.

He's teasing her everywhere now! 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1