@kookminclan RunningMan

Wow Thank you for taking the time to write all these down. You are really really kind. I appreciate it very much!    :heart:

• Like 3

So in 104 of 229, everyone was surprised by sudden joke of YJS oppa regarding KookMin and ChanMin. This is just an assumption I think the squad who knew what's the real score of KookMin didn't expect the joke. They we're dumbfounded. :w00t:

I think we're all going to party when there's a marriage announcement be made this year.:wub:

• Like 3

On 12/31/2019 at 3:41 PM, JialingGO said:

The Curious Case of Kim Jong Kook: the Stealer of all Hearts. =) 

@JialingGO your analysis with KookMin made me teary. This let me think how I became a fan of this ship.

I'm a fan of Running Man, MC, KwangMin and KookMin.

Before JSM unnie and YSC oppa joined RM, JK oppa sometimes stole my heart with his come-and-go lovelines with guests and SJH unnie. I'm not his fan as a singer and entertainer but I felt if I want to be with someone I hope it'll be someone like JK oppa. His hidden romantic side + gentlemanliness made fall for someone like him. But this hidden character shouldn't stay hidden thus (my delulu heart, :sweatingbullets:) JSM unnie came by and some changes in both of them happened. I always remember him as the invicible Sparta Kook but now he's a romantic and passionate singer and entertainer. It's a plus that he's actually health conscious one.

"JSM is for LKS." That's what I had in my mind when she joined RM. Her guestings before being an official member led me to think that these two have a nice combination. I always laugh at her quirkiness and unpredictability character with LKS oppa. But that's also changed as time goes by. I don't know what and where it happened that my mind changed. "These two are better off as friends or bestfriends." Maybe once I felt JSM unnie's parental protectiveness with people around her. And it was supported when LKS oppa announced he's dating LSB unnie. I don't know JSM unnie's dramas before and I only knew her because she was a guest in RM but she remained in my memory as LKS oppa's "possible" partner until the dating news broke out.

In their adjustment period in RM, there are times that her actions  really pissed me off. But that's her role and she's new, she had to work hard to prove her self to the fans of RM. It has been so long that I trained my mind and heart that all I see in RM is just a part of their true selves. I forgot that when the scandal and their addition to the program happened. I was an RM fan who's skeptic with the new added members and still hurting for the two members. But she returned me back to this mindset. Just like JK oppa said before, "She keeps growing on you." Right. Before I realized it, I'm also rooting for her and hurting for the hate messages thrown at her. I still couldn't understand why anyone would hate someone like her who's caring, bubbly and protective. It's actually a bonus that she's so talented and artistic. 

So what turned me into KookMin shipper? When I saw JK oppa laughs and admires JSM unnie. I saw my self laughing and admiring her like that. Did he always laugh like that? As a fan of RM, I'm recalling when he did laugh like that. Maybe a number of times but I just brushed it off because it just happened once in a blue moon. But it's different this time. He laughs and sticks to her. I just remember them like she always teased and betrayed JK oppa. Again, I didn't know when it happened. My mind saying "these two look so good together." I didn't fell for their siblings cross before because of their opposite personalities. But from what I see in those laughs and teasing is that there's a connection or something between them. As I'm slowly getting into a fan of JSM unnie and saw him like that, I thought that "oh I once like that to her." I was able to connect and relate to JK oppa. Then, these two who looks like won't get close to each other suddenly became close. Hey what happened?? What did I miss?? I got curious but I was busy with work. I only got the chance to see them once a week in a show. And I'm not a fond of IG, too, where most of their interactions took place off-cam. I missed it. I missed unnie's artistic side. I missed oppa's friendliness. I missed their teasing to each other.

I only got the time because of this pandemic. And looking into these two, I was hooked. From youtube fanmade videos to this forum, it's a long ride but I never regret. Since I still don't know what's their real status and there's no confirmation on both sides, I'll be staying on this ship.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Daily

'Running Man' Jong-Kook Kim, turned out to be a love doctor

[E-Daily Star in Reporter Yoon Ki-Bae] 'Running Man' Jong-Kook Kim takes the lead in love.

0004632274_001_20200503132705264.jpg?type=w430View original
(Photo = SBS 'Running Man' broadcast screen)

SBS' "Running Man," which will air on Thursday, will reveal the members' secret love stories. In the latest recording, the members will conduct love-related talks during the mission, and the members' love styles and stories that cannot be heard anywhere have been released.

Kim Jong-kook, a "manly man representing the entertainment industry," was crowned "Dr. Love" with unexpected delicacy. Kim Jong-kook gained stormy sympathy from female guests for his delicacy and kindness in representing the women's position on "the moment when he was saddened by his lover." Members were surprised by Kim Jong-kook's hidden sense of love, who had been quiet about love history.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Somebody brave enough to turn the tiger cave into a pink den. :joy:. Well, he looks good with that all black attire and pink background

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@kyoko22 I was just about to post about this. Just look at his smile !!!! 

Everyone, check out preview pictures of MUD. 

• Like 4

@kookminclan RunningMan Thanks for the article. When i saw kookchan picture and the heading, my first thought was a prayer 'Please...hope kjk was not advocating/promoting chanmin loveline' lol. But it seems to be something else. Hope we get to know something new about kjk. 

An episode in which they talk about love stories and RM's resident love frog is missing? :(

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

@kyoko22 I was just about to post about this. Just look at his smile !!!! 

Everyone, check out preview pictures of MUD. 

IKR!!! Anyone who will stream this episode tonight, please update who is this brave soul. 

Yup, those smiles :wub:

• Like 2

Since I don’t see Sominie on the preview for the next episode (Kookies birthday special :wub:) I’m gonna bet that she will return on May 24 :mellow:

I will patiently wait for my Kookmin to be together again.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Both Sechan and Jong Kook saying they've received and keep receiving messages from Somin asking them, "are you sleeping?" 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Both Sechan and Jong Kook saying they've received and keep receiving messages from Somin asking them, "are you sleeping?" 

Oh, the '자?' part mean are you sleeping?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

can you explain the context? was it part of the 5 things women do which could make a man think she is interested in him? the article said ysc turned to kjk and told him jsm had done all 5 things to him. i haven't watched the episode. what were the other things?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

This question reminds me of ep372 where Somin was smitten with JK's answer to the question "If you get a text from your crush late at night asking if you are asleep..." and JK replied he will say No and like to tease his crush. If asked what is he doing

JK: Everything except thinking about you

SM: Why are you not thinking about me?

JK: If I do, I won't be able to sleep

SM: Why wouldn't you be able to sleep? Because you'd miss me too much?

Bo Mi and JH both cringe at JK's reply but SM love it so much....:love: Would love to know what JK reply to SM...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

That's the same flowers she posted last week. Anyone knows the type of the flower?  

• Like 2

Omo omo..photos dates are from near to JK's birthday or it can be from shoots from her home? or maybe just SC visited i dont know , and look at the vase , Malibu is one of the city of LA , is it coincidence ?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

KJK finally updated his instastory with a selfie. I'm in shock lol

Kookmin have been really active on Instagram these past few weeks. JSM's posts and his stories. Almost on a daily basis. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, YellowDress said:

KJK finally updated his instastory with a selfie. I'm in shock lol

Kookmin have been really active on Instagram these past few weeks. JSM's posts and his stories. Almost on a daily basis. 

what in the world is this? they just post one after the other too frequently and now after the 'are you sleeping?' texts, i don't know what to think. 

it has been a while since kjk posted this late in the night. jsm is usually the sns owl. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

She sleeps really late, i mean, she sometimes posts early morning. 

Kjk has been updating his Insta story more than once in a day.  I feel like i know his schedule. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1