[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 minute ago, YellowDress said:

KJK finally updated his instastory with a selfie. I'm in shock lol

Kookmin have been really active on Instagram these past few weeks. JSM's posts and his stories. Almost on a daily basis. 

what in the world is this? they just post one after the other too frequently and now after the 'are you sleeping?' texts, i don't know what to think. 

it has been a while since kjk posted this late in the night. jsm is usually the sns owl. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Somin really out here giving jongkook 'are you sleeping' texts. And I don't wanna hear she didn't send it to only him, in this house we only acknowledge kookmin lol. Well I thank jongkook for sneaking us that bit of information that they text eachother. I bet they are hella cheesy with it too lol. And I keep saying it but jongkook makes statements and does things that are in serious contradictions to their relationship on the show. It really makes me want to see kookmin in their full uninhibited glory. I will patiently be awaiting somin's return and the kookmin moments that will follow it. From kookmin, it's all about expecting the unexpected lol. I used to think because of the dynamics of the show and their characters, there are just some things we won't see from kookmin but kookmin are lowkey rebels. And how much I miss their SNS and off the show interactions. Somin's insta live that jongkook kept interrupting was and is peak kookmin moment.  Also seeing things like somin sending her brother calobye drinks (drinks a certain someone is the ambassador of) or hearing of them being together at lks movie premieres. Well their frequent personal SNS update is really cute especially kjk. He's been so active on his stories these days. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Somin texting SC late at night is normal since he is her bestfriend but texting JK late at night... That is something worth to ponder about.

From what I see in Korean culture, the younger ones always feel pressure when dealing with somebody who is older. Let alone disturbing the older one during the sleeping time. Somin texting him just to ask are you sleeping shows just how comfortable she is with him. The older-younger pressure already disappear in their interaction.

And that question. I doubt she texts her because she couldn't sleep and want somebody to talk to only. I doubt that her intention really that innocent. If with SC or KS, yes. But with JK... Not saying this because I'm totally bias (yes, the bias is there). But because the man is JK.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

We already know they’re extremely close. I just wonder how far that closeness goes, wether it’s just a close friendship or more (truly hoping it’s more). I’m just enjoying the ride waiting for somin to return so I can enjoy her chemistry with everyone especially jk.

• Like 10

the subs aren't really clear on the late night texting part. it looked to me like kjk is just repeating ysc's words that jsm does all these things. i hope someone can give the exact korean line kjk uses there. 

for the round where they had to list things women may get upset with their bfs for, i was surprised kjk's first suggestion was 'isn't it when they are sick?' he tells that a bit hesitantly as if he doesn't know how to proceed and haha helps him out with  'when you need them'. that was immediately after ysj said jsm should have been there. why is the gf being sick the first thing that comes to kjk's head? that was a nice coincidence. :)

it has been a while since jsm posted pics that had the date stamp and the pics included kjk's birthday date. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

22 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

the subs aren't really clear on the late night texting part. it looked to me like kjk is just repeating ysc's words that jsm does all these things. i hope someone can give the exact korean line kjk uses there. 

When SC talked, JK kept on repeating the word '맞자'(majja) which means right. From my interpretation, he is justifying SC's words. In other words, most probably he himself also experinced what SC experienced. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

When SC talked, JK kept on repeating the word '맞자'(majja) which means right. From my interpretation, he is justifying SC's words. In other words, most probably he himself also experinced what SC experienced. 

it could be implied but i am not that convinced about it unless we have an exact translation.these days, i don't think kookmin are allowed to show off their closeness beyond a point. yes, kjk can talk in general about how jsm could be doing these things, but he did not share a personal anecdote there. so got the feeling kjk was just going along with the loveline. from whatever we have seen of kookmin lately, they are both careful, except for those times when kjk lets things slip. this time though, i felt he was just being happy with ysc bringing jsm's name into the conversation.

i have also noticed that kjk sometimes joins the cast quite late recently when it comes to the different location missions, i.e., those times when they are on breaks. for instance, kjk isn't there even when the rest are in the studio for the last game. in the episode with hjy, kjk posted an ig story of him with an iced coffee where he is sitting alone. this could have been before he boarded the bus since when he joins the others in the bus, he has his iced coffee with him. hjy and tuna noona have already taken their seats by then. in the last episode, there were three occasions like that- when everyone else had assembled after hiding their money, yjs remarked that jong kook is the last to come as usual. when they broke for lunch,  around the part where ysc is talking to the pd and the staff who are cooking, kjk is the first to move away for his break. at the end of last episode too, kjk shakes hands with the guests and is the first to move off.

Call me delusional, but that is also one reason i felt jsm couldn't have come back on set seeing all the ig stories kjk posted from there. generally, he doesn't post ig stories from the RM set, but ever since jsm got sick, he does that somewhat regularly.

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

it could be implied but i am not that convinced about it unless we have an exact translation.

I feel the same, but I guess my kookmin heart will hold onto the possibility that they text late at night. ROFL. And it was lovely to see KJK's warm personality on the show. He tied YJS's shoelaces and that was such a candid and an awwwww moment. A great oppa/hyung and a great dongsaeng.

JSM is such a warmhearted person from what I have seen, always with a smile and ready to laugh and make people laugh. I watched her episode with Sechan on Outrageous Roommates (a must watch to understand JSM) and fell in love with both jsm and ysc, especially jsm. I'm pretty sure Brave Brothers was teary eyed when she gifted him her drawings (she drew him and his dog). I'm sure he found her a little annoying because she is a chatterbox but came to adore her by the end of the stay. Couldn't help but imagine the dynamic should kookmin and ysc live together in a house for a day like she suggested.:joy:

I'm feeling a lot of love for the two halves that make Kookmin.

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

I feel the same, but I guess my kookmin heart will hold onto the possibility that they text late at night. ROFL. And it was lovely to see KJK's warm personality on the show. He tied YJS's shoelaces and that was such a candid and an awwwww moment. A great oppa/hyung and a great dongsaeng.

JSM is such a warmhearted person from what I have seen, always with a smile and ready to laugh and make people laugh. I watched her episode with Sechan on Outrageous Roommates (a must watch to understand JSM) and fell in love with both jsm and ysc, especially jsm. I'm pretty sure Brave Brothers was teary eyed when she gifted him her drawings (she drew him and his dog). I'm sure he found her a little annoying because she is a chatterbox but came to adore her by the end of the stay. Couldn't help but imagine the dynamic should kookmin and ysc live together in a house for a day like she suggested.:joy:

I'm feeling a lot of love for the two halves that make Kookmin.

no, i do think they text late at night, but whether kjk would say it so openly is the part i am not sure about.  in the quiz, there was another question about when a woman makes you feel she may be interested in you and one of the answers was when she asks about your schedule or what you would be doing next. i was reminded of the kim jong min episode on MUD when kjk called jsm  to ask about kjm and what she was interested in was kjk's schedule - whether he was free to meet her that day. that was what got everyone including kim jong min suspicious about them. 

i think this is something we have to take into consideration too. ysc may have been joking about jsm ticking all the 5 things in the misleading behaviour list, but i think she does that when she is friendly with a lot of guys.  that is also why kookmin skinship or her being close to kjk like with the other guys doesn't equate to her having feelings for him. even then why do we all think she has feelings for him?

i agree about outrageous roommates. it is so clear there that jsm has a way to wriggle her way into people's hearts. after watching that episode and seeing the jsm charm work on Brave Brother, i was sure that kjk and jsm would become friends on RM though they were not that close in the beginning. it is the people who get annoyed with her initially who fall for her the most in the end.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, KookMin_sg said:

Hmmm.... ep 501 shoot on Apr 14, SM post Apr 24 about speaker in bedroom... :relaxed:

JSM's Chinese fans gifted her a speaker for her birthday so it could be the speaker from her fans. 

I'm more curious about those flowers in her post last night. She posted 2 pics of the same flowers, one on the 26th (a pic of those flowers with a cup and a teapot) and Kjk liked that post and then last night she posted a pic of those flowers again. It seems to me those flowers have special meaning for her. Wonder who gave her those flowers <_< 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

If they have filmed YSC going to JSM's house as a part of the prize (unlikely, is it?), I hope KJK managed to tag along and complete the trio as usual. :joy:

Look at his face when SC said he will visit her house next week. While others teased SC, he didn't smile at all. If I'm not mistaken, this is the same expression when YJS said he will set up Somin with a man in episode 487 (Fortune teller ep).

When YJS called Somin to tell her that SC won in ep 500, he seems restless (he started to pull his sweater and rub behind his neck).

• Like 8