Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've seen on MUD that he doesn't like celebrating his birthday. Even Haha and always requests him not to spend his birthday in the gym :joy:

• Like 3

. Jong kook, Sechan and Haha send coffee truck to support Somin's two episode drama

. Jong kook, Seok jin and Haha post on SNS to wish Somin a happy birthday and a GWS

. Jong kook and Jae suk give update on Somin's condition in the latest episode and ask viewers not to worry

. Jong kook promotes the hell out of Somin's book when he can. Somin is also his self proclaimed favourite writer.

We adore a supportive oppa:wub:. As a somin fan (not even a kookmin fan), I really appreciate him for always supporting Sominnie. I'm sure Somin appreciates the hell out of him too. Though as shippers, we can only speculate they have something special going on but as unbiased fans we are sure of their friendship. Glad Somin could find such a good and supportive friend in her oppa and also happy jong kook was finally open enough to take a dose of the happy pill that is jeon so min and see the beautiful soul she is. They really have come a long way from the elusive cat and mouse duo they were before.

Also an early happy birthday to our very own kookie!!

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Did they give break the shoots? In Viki for eps 501 filming date written as 20th April.Is is true or if they gave break we can see So Min in 501.Do you know anything about it?

1 hour ago, ellieinthesky said:

Haha celebrated Kook’s birthday on IG with his son. So cuteee <3

KJK with Dream. Damn cute.

I don't have much hope of jsm posting a birthday wish. She doesnt do that in general, but let's see.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, YellowDress said:

KJK with Dream. Damn cute.

I don't have much hope of jsm posting a birthday wish. She doesnt do that in general, but let's see.  

Nope , if she do it, the haters attack her, beside KJK know about that . Remember for come to concert 9 years Jongkook hiatus is very important for him. Jongkook very Happy when 6 members come to Concert 9 years hiatus

• Like 2

Just jongkook adorably clinging onto somin's standee hahaha

I also love how she calls all the members, especially the older ones hahaha

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw the clip. SO CUTTTEEEE.

I love this cast. I am a very new RM fan (only since November last year) but I wholeheartedly love this entire bunch (including Gary, I have seen some old episodes, and I like him and his son on TROS).

KJK linking arms with her standee. How adorable is THAT. I want to know what he said. I also really liked the way everyone, esp JSJ, fondly said 'Sominie' looking at her standee. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

JK's fan kindly translated what he said during hand linking scene.

• Like 8
  • Love 5

Episode 500 was great.  I had a lot of fun.  They did not forget Somin.  They called her.  I'm very, very happy.  I guess she's not in episode 501. But I hope she will return to us at 502.:)

By the way, I think JK missed to Somin very much :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

@ jongkook.reallover

Would you complain to this ig account? It shares the same images constantly. Its the fake Kookmin account.

Please complain to such a new accounts.  They have been  new opened and share similar photos all the time.  Many of us are all fans of Kookmin for a long time, and let's ignore and complain the fake new accounts other than the original and healthy accounts of our ship.

• Like 5

i am glad they chose this standee making it easier for kjk to link his arms. :D jsj always has an eye for kookmin.

sometimes i wish i could make kjk drink some truth potion or something. like if you can do it with the standee, why can't you do it with her? 

jsm's bro had played jsm's confession song in his car yesterday. i can add one more lyric to it based on this episode. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, himneja said:

@ jongkook.reallover

Would you complain to this ig account? It shares the same images constantly. Its the fake Kookmin account.

Please complain to such a new accounts.  They have been  new opened and share similar photos all the time.  Many of us are all fans of Kookmin for a long time, and let's ignore and complain the fake new accounts other than the original and healthy accounts of our ship.

Reported.

Some of these accounts have 100 plus followers. Like how ?!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i am glad they chose this standee making it easier for kjk to link his arms. :D jsj always has an eye for kookmin.

sometimes i wish i could make kjk drink some truth potion or something. like if you can do it with the standee, why can't you do it with her? 

jsm's bro had played jsm's confession song in his car yesterday. i can add one more lyric to it based on this episode. 

*cough* *cough*, the fact that the first thing that came to his mind after bringing the standee foward was to link arms with it is sending me  lol.

And yes he clearly has double standards when it comes to jsm and her standee lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Reported.

Some of these accounts have 100 plus followers. Like how ?!

Renames old accounts and uses them. If you look at old posts of this account, you will see that its have a boutique account.

• Like 2

If it is other members who link the hand, nobody will bat an eye. But the one who did it is JK. It is super duper rare but really cute. And what's with "I should take care of Somin" statement? Is he declaring to the world? Hahaha. My mind start to overthinking

Hope Somin will back on ep 502. One, i really miss her. Two, I really miss JK's bright smile. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2