[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

15 minutes ago, himneja said:

@ jongkook.reallover

Would you complain to this ig account? It shares the same images constantly. Its the fake Kookmin account.

Please complain to such a new accounts.  They have been  new opened and share similar photos all the time.  Many of us are all fans of Kookmin for a long time, and let's ignore and complain the fake new accounts other than the original and healthy accounts of our ship.

Reported.

Some of these accounts have 100 plus followers. Like how ?!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i am glad they chose this standee making it easier for kjk to link his arms. :D jsj always has an eye for kookmin.

sometimes i wish i could make kjk drink some truth potion or something. like if you can do it with the standee, why can't you do it with her? 

jsm's bro had played jsm's confession song in his car yesterday. i can add one more lyric to it based on this episode. 

*cough* *cough*, the fact that the first thing that came to his mind after bringing the standee foward was to link arms with it is sending me  lol.

And yes he clearly has double standards when it comes to jsm and her standee lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Reported.

Some of these accounts have 100 plus followers. Like how ?!

Renames old accounts and uses them. If you look at old posts of this account, you will see that its have a boutique account.

• Like 2

If it is other members who link the hand, nobody will bat an eye. But the one who did it is JK. It is super duper rare but really cute. And what's with "I should take care of Somin" statement? Is he declaring to the world? Hahaha. My mind start to overthinking

Hope Somin will back on ep 502. One, i really miss her. Two, I really miss JK's bright smile. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Rida Live said:

*cough* *cough*, the fact that the first thing that came to his mind after bringing the standee foward was to link arms with it is sending me  lol.

And yes he clearly has double standards when it comes to jsm and her standee lol

i know kjk's true soul has always been kookie and not sparta and he loves playing with baby dolls and plush toys, but this was so cutely weird. he checks the standee's face and makes sure he is aligned properly with jsm so that the arm-linking looks natural. like why is this so important right now? kookdorable! :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

A translation of the opening scene. 

JK: (when they walked in and saw the standee for Somin) "aaaah Sominie

JK: "sominie is smiling but for some reason she looks sad"'

after the members come forward and kwangsoo goes to bring the standee of somin

JK "Bring it" (somin's standee) 

And proceeds to help him and link arms :wub:

SJ: "Jongkook ah why are you linking arms" 

Jk: "I  need to take care of sominie"

SJ: "what's wrong with you" (not in a bad way) 

Jk: "she's lonely" ( with such a caring voice) 

Jk: it's episode 500 and she couldn't come, how much"

and the audio overlaps with YJS but he probably was saying how much must she be sad or upset about not being able to make it. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 9

36 minutes ago, RM xx said:

JK: (when they walked in and saw the standee for Somin) "aaaah Sominie

JK: "sominie is smiling but for some reason she looks sad"'

after the members come forward and kwangsoo goes to bring the standee of somin

JK "Bring it" (somin's standee) 

And proceeds to help him and link arms :wub:

SJ: "Jongkook ah why are you linking arms" 

Jk: "I  need to take care of sominie"

SJ: "what's wrong with you" (not in a bad way) 

Jk: "she's lonely" ( with such a caring voice) 

Jk: it's episode 500 and she couldn't come, how much"

and the audio overlaps with YJS but he probably was saying how much must she be sad or upset about not being able to make it. 

awww...this is so cute! i hope he cures her of her loneliness  :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

30 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i know kjk's true soul has always been kookie and not sparta and he loves playing with baby dolls and plush toys, but this was so cutely weird. he checks the standee's face and makes sure he is aligned properly with jsm so that the arm-linking looks natural. like why is this so important right now? kookdorable! :lol:

I gave a mini squeal when I saw it, like ugh has there ever been a cuter kookmin interaction that isn't really an interaction since one person is absent:lol:.

26 minutes ago, RM xx said:

That man is beyond adorable. The "she's lonely" has to be the cutest thing ever. Love how he always looks out for her.

Someone translated the opening and there was a part where the members were talking about how Somin talks long with the members on the phone and refuses to end the call. They didn't show jong kook face but I just imagine him still cutely clutching Somin's standee smiling to himself like "look at them complaining when I speak to her for hours":lol: (This is a joke and should not be taken seriously please lol)

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

The final winner got an invitation to somin's house and it's so funny because she even included her front door password lmao :lol:. Too bad that certain person didn't win the race. I can't wait for the english sub, I want to know why they thought that jk was the spy

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I gave a mini squeal when I saw it, like ugh has there ever been a cuter kookmin interaction that isn't really an interaction since one person is absent:lol:.

That man is beyond adorable. The "she's lonely" has to be the cutest thing ever. Love how he always looks out for her.

Someone translated the opening and there was a part where the members were talking about how Somin talks long with the members on the phone and refuses to end the call. They didn't show jong kook face but I just imagine him still cutely clutching Somin's standee smiling to himself like "look at them complaining when I speak to her for hours":lol: (This is a joke and should not be taken seriously please lol)

honestly, kjk overanalysing the standee's expression and jsm's feelings are so OTT.  when lks got a standee, kjk took a look at it from far away and that was it. double standards as always!

in the knetz reactions to this video as well, the top 3rd comment is about kjk taking care of jsm's standee. 

i really hope they spoke for hours. there was a time when we would have heard of it but now everyone lets kookmin be. :)  last episode as well, yjs quickly moved on once kjk talked about bright kid jsm coming back soon. 

• Like 8
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

honestly, kjk overanalysing the standee's expression and jsm's feelings are so OTT.  when lks got a standee, kjk took a look at it from far away and that was it. double standards as always!

Hahaha, he really was extra but has kookmin ever been anything else lol. What made the scene funny to me was how everyone was bowing to thank the head of SBS for sending the coffee truck and he was just standing there arranging the standee so he could comfortably link arms with it. Like :joy:, misplaced priorities kookie.

We want to see the same energy when she returns tho-_-. He can link arms with her to take care of her, after all he has no problem going through all that fuss just to do it with her standee. Doing it with her herself will be so much easier.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

To those who watch on Viki, they gave us the subs early so go watch it! This episode was so good lmao it had good guests and it was well made. The twist at the end is also a 10/10. They call Somin at the end. 

To be honest, I found JK and Somin’s standee very heart fluttering lmaooo especially because it came out of nowhere. I love how we somehow still manage to get Kookmin moments without Somin being physically there. 

It seems Somin won’t make an appearance on ep 501, the unconfirmed article said her return may will be on early may, technically May 10th is still early May so maybe she’ll be ready for 502. Anyway, can’t wait for my all-time favorite duo kookmin to be together again on screen :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Now, after understand what he said during hand linking moment, my guts told me that is not just an empty words.

He looks worried about Somin before she went to hospital (498) and seems distracted after that. I mean, he couldn't even think a song from Buzz and got eliminate very early.

In ep 499, since when it is his previlege to talk about her during opening? If it is YJS or maknae lines, that is understandable.

And in 500, that bold gesture (hand linking) and statements. That is so unlike him to joke on something like that. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, kyoko22 said:

And in 500, that bold gesture (hand linking) and statements. That is so unlike him to joke on something like that.

Dont you think after that boldly gesture, he was waiting for the member Reaction but got intterupted by the greeting but still manage to keep compose linking the arm like seem to me he really prepare for that, also hes really wanted to say that word 'I should take care of her'

My delulu thought that only KJK and JSM are the single member left, i hope they can try to bring they relationship to the next level and try to make less mistake, taking care each other could possibly key point to their relationship, hopefully 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Do people remember when the last time KJK being this bold? I'm not really good at memory, but the last time KJK being bold making a statement is Episode 483 'His Glare' toward YSC, when JSM say that YSC try to touch her hand, KJK face was like Swearing directly at YSC, and the other one is when he suddenly say that he felt jealous seeing JSM choose to sit next to YSC.

KJK feeling quite obvious but the member doesnt seem to bother about that wonder why?, Haha didnt try overreact with KJK bold statement, he didnt bother to talk about it, of course there is a time when the member asking KJK-JSM like what JSJ did but they try not to drag the Subject too much it feel like they want to help KJK-JSM relationship, the last time the member try to tease this two was at Episode 483 but at that time they also includes about Haha, YSC and Jeonsoran song

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

6 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

It seems Somin won’t make an appearance on ep 501, the unconfirmed article said her return may will be on early may, technically May 10th is still early May so maybe she’ll be ready for 502. Anyway, can’t wait for my all-time favorite duo kookmin to be together again on screen :wub:

If Viki's infos true she wont be in ep 502 too :( I hope they havent shooted ep 502 yet ,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man_episodes_(2020)

• Sad 2

Hi everyone hope you guys cope up well with this pandemic. 

Based on latest ep, I even more sure everyone (member/staff/higher up) all are aware of the news of JSM hater. Every episode since her absent they keep saying to viewers not to worry much. And yeah guess KJK is right about her feeling sad of 500th ep. She sound so excited on the phone call:(

And thanks KJK for taking care of her as always. He endure lot of hate too so he must know what she's going through. Especially one of the reason is their closeness. 

Btw, I'm blocking one accounts that keep showing fake kindness for JSM. I don't know if I'm just being sensitive or not but the captions always have double meaning that for me look like it disregard JSM or the closeness of JSM and KJK. I'm being curious sometimes of what else those people want to say about JK and SM but I will be mad and have the urge to leave a comment but I know it's only a waste of my time. So better have no knowledge of their existence :D

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1