Thanks to you So Min ! :heart:

Is that Jong Kook's flower? :grin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bill said:

Is that Jong Kook's flower? :grin:

Don't quote pics!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can everyone post their best kookmin gifs/moments :wub:. Let's all reminisce and fangirl over them again lol

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Turns out that the flowers in Somin's latest IG post are not roses. The flowers are called ranunculus, symbolizing charm, a trait Jeon Somin has an endless supply of.

We know that Somin loves flowers. I wonder was there someone who gave Somin those white ranunculus flowers? I'm curious.

Ranunculus looks so pretty and elegant, yet simple. The flowers' meaning, "to never forget how charming you are" - are really an apt message for Somin at a time like this. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTojK3ovPq81njHiRrnKJn

Reminder: please don't quote/copy images and IG post when replying. Ty

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Additional interesting info about that flower.

Little Frogs

The name ranunculus stems from the Latin “rana” meaning frog, and “unculus” meaning little. If you imagine these blooms growing abundantly along streams like little frogs in the spring, the name seems quite fitting.

p/s: Who ever the sender is, he/she put lots of thought in that flower. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Can everyone post their best kookmin gifs/moments :wub:. Let's all reminisce and fangirl over them again lol

For me this is the best :wub::wub::wub:

He never say Birthday for a woman except his mother. And some of other fans Jealous about this, she get that wishes. for me, a birthday wish to Somin will be remembered forever. It rare moment :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

My favorite parts of Kookmin this year is him being the best oppa and supporting her by mentioning her book multiple times on the show.

Side note: Is there a Running man shoot today? KJK posted an Instastory where he is on a beach. The video also shows YSC and you can hear some voices in the background. It could be a shoot or just a random hangout. 

Also, I saw on a fanpage that Haha mentioned Somin during his InstaLive yesterday and said she is better now.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Side note: Is there a Running man shoot today? KJK posted an Instastory where he is on a beach. The video also shows YSC and you can hear some voices in the background. It could be a shoot or just a random hangout. 

Thursdays are usually when they film their KBS show 'Shootdori.'

They suspended filming for safety reasons, when the Covid cases in SK started rising. Now that their cases have dropped a lot, they might have resumed filming.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Yes please :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hello everyone,today  I was  just looking the threads about runningman on reddit ,

Normally I am not indivudual fan of KJK and i wasnt know his life , and also YJS,Ji Hyo's life either , but with this threat i learnt his career life was not easy at all , it has lot of mentally and physically pain and now he is trying to protect people around him thats why i respect him alot , 

I want to share this if you dont know this details about his life ,

LINK

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Anybody know what happened with KJK? Somebody said they tried to hack his insta but the Papago translation on his just barely posted story says this, “I don't even have a Facebook 
Who's the star?
I accept your application. We'll see if it's been hacked.
Be careful” 

I’m confused. What is it with people attacking people’s instas. Big lame energy

Update: He deleted the story?? idk maybe it was a mistake, and he thought his account followed somebody but he was wrong??

2 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Anybody know what happened with KJK? Somebody said they tried to hack his insta but the Papago translation on his just barely posted story says this, “I don't even have a Facebook 
Who's the star?
I accept your application. We'll see if it's been hacked.
Be careful” 

I’m confused. What is it with people attacking people’s instas. Big lame energy

Update: He deleted the story?? idk maybe it was a mistake, and he thought his account followed somebody but he was wrong??

One of his fanpages posted the translation. 

It says 'I'm not on FB, if you find anyone impersonating me on FB, send a screenshot of the account to me or Turbo Company. Thankyou'

• Thanks 1

Ah! Thank you. Every translator I used gave me the word hacked so it scared me, it’s almost his b-day and I was sad thinking somebody was messing with him. 

It’s lame that someone took time out of they’re day to make fake accounts, especially if they’re using it for shady stuff or anything out of line. 

Hope my boy has a great b-day :wub:

• Love 1