[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

On 7/3/2019 at 6:21 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

if so, we don't get to see any discussion of that in the next RM episode shot on may 27 which is the practice dance. however,  if kookmin's mini-celebrations after dancing together are anything to go by, it seems like kjk trying to set up jsm with kjm has only helped to bring kookmin closer. also, talk about kjk being crafty. many of us suspect that kjk messed up the last step which was a very simple step to dance with jsm.

This was suspicious to me too. When he missed the simple step dance followed by success with grand celebration, made me think WOW. But, if the timeline is that they shot MUD episode on the 23rd and that it wasn't discussed I suspect that also the cast and the show do not share anything on the show until the relevant airing date. That means to some degree that the cast are informed on what is relevant for them to share on the show considering its airing date.

the other thought that hit me recently is whether their contracts prevent them from doing certain things they want on the show.  after all, last year the RM script writer called kjk the rule destroyer and jsm as the rule breaker. since RM and MUD are both SBS shows, my guess is that there has to be a match between what is going on in one show and what is going on in the other. so unless the RM team is in a stage where they are okay with highlighting kookmin interactions, perhaps kjk can't go about it directly on MUD. hence perhaps the jsm blind date set up which is something that goes along with her RM character. 

I actually didn't think of this at first but after thinking about it it is true that to some degree the RM team do let the cast know about what they can and cannot share or if they do share something irrelevant often edited out so that the show stays in context. And recently there has been no male guests in the show for the Somin to act her character as a playgirl, which recently is least highlighted after she asked KJK out for coffee and the cast joked about the fact that KJK is taking up the character. 

it is in the episode shot on june 17 that kjk talks about setting up jsm with kjm, right before the mud episode is to air. so many of the things they do as part of the show have to be seen in context. these are not 'natural' because this discussion which looks 'natural' happens almost a month after the day of the shoot. it means the cast may talk about certain things they have shot for/already know about only when the time is right.

Actually, for this part I agree that they have to stay in context so that they don't talk about something is yet to air. But, what is really suspicious to me now is that KJK wouldn't have naturally shared the fact he set Somin up with out Jae Suk being the first one to apologize to Somin for being inconsiderate. I suspect somehow YJS  did this on purpose to help out KJK not to be so awkward about the phone call that was going to be aired in MUD on the same day, often KJk is not known to bring up conversations that happened outside the show. Somewhat the presence of YJS also doing this kinda makes it look as though the older cast looking out for their little sister, basically making look like caring older brothers. But, if YJS was out of the equation and the phone call was aired as it was, maybe there would have been so much more attention than there is right now about their relationship. Even though I do think that people are starting to wonder now. I kind of have this theory that the cast knew about KJK setting Somin up and since this was filmed for the show YJS took it upon himself to make it less awkward by setting Somin up with Seho, I believe on her last appearance on happy together She outright rejected Seho while YJS was present, so it just didn't make sense for YJS to try to set her up again. What stood out more is that YJS literally said that "We just try to set her up with guys from variety shows" and after that stopped the whole conversation and moved on about Somin soon to become a comedian. YJS often likes to annoy Somin, maybe the segment was meant to be short that is why he didn't give much attention to it, or it was a conversation that he didn't feel comfortable discussing on air, because the person that was driving the conversation after he brought it out was rather KJK, he talked about somin to start paying her comedian fees and for her to choose between Seho and KJM. Anyway there is just so much that was awkward on the last episode, even KJK seemed nervous when he asked Somin to choose and was more surprised with her answer. Hmm...

Right now I am really starting to ship them really hard, because I really feel there is something really interesting about their relationship to look forward to. Well, I just can't wait for new episode which will make me wonder again about just how close these two are. 

Side note: What really sold me about the possibility of kookmin is EP 452 when KJK literally tapped the chair for Somin to come sit, which he didn't have to because it was natural that she would sit next to him since everyone else was sitting in sequence. Thus, he didn't have to do it, unless it was natural reaction to when he saw Somin about to walk towards him. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

I am looking forward to tomorrow ‘s episode so eagerly now, hope to have some Kookmin moments even though next week’s episode is a mystery in itself. Also, it seems like Kookmin shippers have gone quiet since last week, waiting for more insight from fellow shippers as well 

• Like 5

Hi everybody :D  Let's get some action. Due to their intensity before the fan meeting, our interactions on the screen decreased, yes, but this should not bring us to black thoughts and despair. Come on, come alive, people. Let's have some fun with our old memories. :wub:

tumblr_psj9fmAIW71uirl1y_400.gif

tumblr_pgfsj5hYFG1xqzdnto1_500.gif

ezgifcom-video-to-gif-2-1559189686867922

tumblr_p7hdjhx9P01vo0duoo1_400.gif?w=605

de0f890066468f18d657.gif

tumblr_p3dmkgClRL1qdn4qno2_r2_500.gif

PRVQ54v.gif&key=c52211301f21c57ecf72365b

tumblr_pilopvvvCT1xqzdnto3_500.gif

tumblr_pii07eVtet1xqzdnto7_500.gif

4mdw52I.jpg&key=fc32a57a1ba153091f29b249

/\ 

l

l

Doesn't this scene look like a wedding dance hahaha ? :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, himneja said:

Hi everybody :D  Let's get some action. Due to their intensity before the fan meeting, our interactions on the screen decreased, yes, but this should not bring us to black thoughts and despair. Come on, come alive, people. Let's have some fun with our old memories. :wub:

tumblr_psj9fmAIW71uirl1y_400.gif

tumblr_pgfsj5hYFG1xqzdnto1_500.gif

ezgifcom-video-to-gif-2-1559189686867922

tumblr_p7hdjhx9P01vo0duoo1_400.gif?w=605

de0f890066468f18d657.gif

tumblr_p3dmkgClRL1qdn4qno2_r2_500.gif

PRVQ54v.gif&key=c52211301f21c57ecf72365b

tumblr_pilopvvvCT1xqzdnto3_500.gif

tumblr_pii07eVtet1xqzdnto7_500.gif

4mdw52I.jpg&key=fc32a57a1ba153091f29b249

/\ 

l

l

Doesn't this scene look like a wedding dance hahaha ? :joy:

can i know the episode of 8 gif? the one somin's need to cry ~~ been searching this episode but i forgot TT

• Like 2

Hello everybody, learned something new today while reading a book on psychology.  The following is an excerpt from the said book:

"We use other people's gaze to interpret the nature of relationships.  People who know each other exchange glances, and those in love stare at each other."

"Glance" means - taking a brief look

"Stare" means - looking fixedly or vacantly at someone with one's eyes wide open

Now l understand why we became excited when we catch them "staring" at each other.  By the way did you notice jsm likes to "stare" at kjk's eyes when she is talking to him on a one-to-one basis, and kjk likes to "stare" at jsm from afar.  (Side note:  if somebody is willing to collate all the scenes which we caught them "staring" at each other and re-post them in this thread, it will be fun counting the numerous occasions and reminiscing over them ;))

Looking at the recent developments, it seems like kjk has become a bit protective over jsm.  It's like he is signalling to others - "keep your hands-off, she is mine, if you mess with her, you mess with me".  Heheh, what do you think?

Another thing which l have picked up recently relates to kjk's tendency to rest his arms on other people's shoulders when he is feeling relaxed.  What l have noticed is that he does this to anybody who is standing next to him.  Learning from this observation, l think l will not be "reading too much" from this action in the future.  

That's all folks.  Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

I am still always moved when i go to instagram and notice that Somin and Jong Kook updated their instagram feed or story. JK does instagram story while somin shares a feed, but yeah, I can't decipher why they would update on the same day...They have been quiet lately, I mean both didn't post on instagram and today both of them did. 

and they both updated not about themselves but surroundings this time. Hmm...

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

I am still always moved when i go to instagram and notice that Somin and Jong Kook updated their instagram feed or story. JK does instagram story while somin shares a feed, but yeah, I can't decipher why they would update on the same day...They have been quiet lately, I mean both didn't post on instagram and today both of them did. 

They really are suspicious...almost at the same day...KJK is now in Canada and SoMin in Korea...I don't know maybe it is their form of communicate between them...or just coincidence... 

Hope they are talking to each other on phone or messages...

I miss their interactions...

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, shamos83 said:

i too found it interesting. first, jsm updated and from lee da hee's comments, it looked like jsm was feeling sentimental. haha commented on it asking her to write a poem and then soon enough, kjk updates his ig story after being missing on ig for long. he updated again today. it could be a coincidence, but 8 out of 10 times, when jsm updates her ig, kjk too gets active soon.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i too found it interesting. first, jsm updated and from lee da hee's comments, it looked like jsm was feeling sentimental. haha commented on it asking her to write a poem and then soon enough, kjk updates his ig story after being missing on ig for long. he updated again today. it could be a coincidence, but 8 out of 10 times, when jsm updates her ig, kjk too gets active soon.

I have noticed that too, sometimes Somin as well, last time when Somin didn’t update for a while she updated hours later after Jong Kook updated with  Pogba. However, what I found odd today was Jk updated with a video he took on the 9th which was 2 days ago. Hmmm.... He could have updated us even yesterday but why today when Somin did too?? I wonder!! And both updated with not just any video or picture. Somin updated with a picture with clouds and recently she did updated with pictures of the sky and the sun setting. For JK he has also been updating about the sky, water as well. I guess they find the sky beautiful. From my own knowledge the sky always looks the way it does, but how it looks to you depends on your mood. So if they are both suddenly finding the sky and nature so beautiful, from my analysis I think there is love in the air. Jong Kook’s video seemed to have been taken during the day and Somins picture taken later in the day. Hmm...(as someone commented they are in different places, maybe the time difference) So, are they both sharing about how the sky looks when in different locations? Because I think from recent Jk’s Post was about a picture of the sky during a ride in a car, and was taken from Busan ( not sure the exact  location). I just feel it is odd that suddenly they find the sky beautiful. Because, when people are in a good mood (in love, getting out of depression, finding a job, etc.) they find the sky as beautiful but when in a slump and in bad mood they often find it depressing and so dull. I guess for our Kookmin it is the first, since I think they are in love. I am just amused by how they are updating us about their day almost around similar times. Love this, even though it might just be a mere coincidence...

• Like 5
  • Love 7