Quantcast

It would be great if THEY invited JSM to the MUD program. If you see it made a lot of noise, maybe!!! B)

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Laijan said:

It would be great if THEY invited JSM to the MUD program. If you see it made a lot of noise, maybe!!! B)

That would be the best!!!

HaHa,KJK,KJM and JSM maybe learning some new dance or cooking something!!!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Laijan said:

Would love that, maybe, they should do that lunch that Somin agreed to. Where HAHA and KJK also join. That Lunch would be the most ridiculous. Since there was noise when Somin joined MUD, I am thinking the MUD producers would most likely follow up that phone call that was left open ended. 

• Like 4

I'm back to this shipping things... I had only ship 1 celebrity couple and it destroyed in less than 6 months...If you guys know what I have on them (behind the scene picture, award show fancam), you guys will think that they were dating.. :pensive:

I like KookMin ship but I don't want to have my hopes high... At this time, I just want to enjoy their moments as much as possible.. I don't know when this program will stop running, I don't know what is their relationship behind the cam... And I don't want to think too much about that.... But I have this thought... SJH said in one moment that KJK is hard to get close with because he don't drink (alcohol)... Koreans usually get closer by drinking together... But JSM asking KJK for a coffee together instead of soju or beer... That was smart I think... :grin:

I hope they can show more natural chemistry on cam and on SNS...

Don't get your hopes too high, just enjoy their moment while it last...

P.S : Pardon my grammar... English is not my native language...

• Like 10

this was posted on may 23 and byul says it is yesterday's. byul and haha are wearing the same clothes they wore for the mud shoot and she says they dated the whole day as part of a work schedule. 

if so, we don't get to see any discussion of that in the next RM episode shot on may 27 which is the practice dance. however,  if kookmin's mini-celebrations after dancing together are anything to go by, it seems like kjk trying to set up jsm with kjm has only helped to bring kookmin closer. also, talk about kjk being crafty. many of us suspect that kjk messed up the last step which was a very simple step to dance with jsm.

it is in the episode shot on june 17 that kjk talks about setting up jsm with kjm, right before the mud episode is to air. so many of the things they do as part of the show have to be seen in context. these are not 'natural' because this discussion which looks 'natural' happens almost a month after the day of the shoot. it means the cast may talk about certain things they have shot for/already know about only when the time is right.

the other thought that hit me recently is whether their contracts prevent them from doing certain things they want on the show.  after all, last year the RM script writer called kjk the rule destroyer and jsm as the rule breaker. since RM and MUD are both SBS shows, my guess is that there has to be a match between what is going on in one show and what is going on in the other. so unless the RM team is in a stage where they are okay with highlighting kookmin interactions, perhaps kjk can't go about it directly on MUD. hence perhaps the jsm blind date set up which is something that goes along with her RM character. 

from what i can see, whenever kookmin have been discussed on RM, it has mostly been the result of their offscreen interactions. it was after jsm called out kjk for coffee that there was a brief cast discussion about them getting close. it was after jsm attended kjk's concert with her parents that there was the son-in-law discussion. kjk's comments on jsm's posts were then suddenly brought up as part of the discussion. after that, kookmin have been rarely discussed on the show though they have been getting closer and closer if haha's words are anything to go by. so i have never seen RM as consciously trying to highlight kookmin interactions to set up something like it has done with spartace and kwangmin. even when kookmin are discussed as a possibility with random statements like 'is she your gf', there is no follow up unlike with the lovelines on the show. wonder if that will change in the future.

so instead of seeing their ig interactions as proof of them just being friends, perhaps it is their way of showing their closeness which cannot be shown on RM for whatever reasons. kookmin if it was all platonic could have been another kwangmong. nothing to hide, so show it for what it is. however, with kookmin, there is always more to their interactions than being siblings which is why i feel the RM PDs and editors are so cautious with them. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

12 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

i wonder if this was part of RM shoot or if they went out for lunch after dance practice. when i saw the fancam, at first i thought they were wearing clothes from the opening. however, kjk is wearing a mask which i haven't seen him wear during RM shoot. also, it is rare to see the cast having mission lunch in good clothes since the missions may involve anything. they also have other people with them which could be the dancers and i don't see the vjs and the PDs. one week back, there were fan-taken photos of some of the other cast but kjk, jsm and someone else were missing. this time, lks and sjh are missing.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

On 7/3/2019 at 6:21 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

if so, we don't get to see any discussion of that in the next RM episode shot on may 27 which is the practice dance. however,  if kookmin's mini-celebrations after dancing together are anything to go by, it seems like kjk trying to set up jsm with kjm has only helped to bring kookmin closer. also, talk about kjk being crafty. many of us suspect that kjk messed up the last step which was a very simple step to dance with jsm.

This was suspicious to me too. When he missed the simple step dance followed by success with grand celebration, made me think WOW. But, if the timeline is that they shot MUD episode on the 23rd and that it wasn't discussed I suspect that also the cast and the show do not share anything on the show until the relevant airing date. That means to some degree that the cast are informed on what is relevant for them to share on the show considering its airing date.

the other thought that hit me recently is whether their contracts prevent them from doing certain things they want on the show.  after all, last year the RM script writer called kjk the rule destroyer and jsm as the rule breaker. since RM and MUD are both SBS shows, my guess is that there has to be a match between what is going on in one show and what is going on in the other. so unless the RM team is in a stage where they are okay with highlighting kookmin interactions, perhaps kjk can't go about it directly on MUD. hence perhaps the jsm blind date set up which is something that goes along with her RM character. 

I actually didn't think of this at first but after thinking about it it is true that to some degree the RM team do let the cast know about what they can and cannot share or if they do share something irrelevant often edited out so that the show stays in context. And recently there has been no male guests in the show for the Somin to act her character as a playgirl, which recently is least highlighted after she asked KJK out for coffee and the cast joked about the fact that KJK is taking up the character. 

it is in the episode shot on june 17 that kjk talks about setting up jsm with kjm, right before the mud episode is to air. so many of the things they do as part of the show have to be seen in context. these are not 'natural' because this discussion which looks 'natural' happens almost a month after the day of the shoot. it means the cast may talk about certain things they have shot for/already know about only when the time is right.

Actually, for this part I agree that they have to stay in context so that they don't talk about something is yet to air. But, what is really suspicious to me now is that KJK wouldn't have naturally shared the fact he set Somin up with out Jae Suk being the first one to apologize to Somin for being inconsiderate. I suspect somehow YJS  did this on purpose to help out KJK not to be so awkward about the phone call that was going to be aired in MUD on the same day, often KJk is not known to bring up conversations that happened outside the show. Somewhat the presence of YJS also doing this kinda makes it look as though the older cast looking out for their little sister, basically making look like caring older brothers. But, if YJS was out of the equation and the phone call was aired as it was, maybe there would have been so much more attention than there is right now about their relationship. Even though I do think that people are starting to wonder now. I kind of have this theory that the cast knew about KJK setting Somin up and since this was filmed for the show YJS took it upon himself to make it less awkward by setting Somin up with Seho, I believe on her last appearance on happy together She outright rejected Seho while YJS was present, so it just didn't make sense for YJS to try to set her up again. What stood out more is that YJS literally said that "We just try to set her up with guys from variety shows" and after that stopped the whole conversation and moved on about Somin soon to become a comedian. YJS often likes to annoy Somin, maybe the segment was meant to be short that is why he didn't give much attention to it, or it was a conversation that he didn't feel comfortable discussing on air, because the person that was driving the conversation after he brought it out was rather KJK, he talked about somin to start paying her comedian fees and for her to choose between Seho and KJM. Anyway there is just so much that was awkward on the last episode, even KJK seemed nervous when he asked Somin to choose and was more surprised with her answer. Hmm...

Right now I am really starting to ship them really hard, because I really feel there is something really interesting about their relationship to look forward to. Well, I just can't wait for new episode which will make me wonder again about just how close these two are. 

Side note: What really sold me about the possibility of kookmin is EP 452 when KJK literally tapped the chair for Somin to come sit, which he didn't have to because it was natural that she would sit next to him since everyone else was sitting in sequence. Thus, he didn't have to do it, unless it was natural reaction to when he saw Somin about to walk towards him. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

I am looking forward to tomorrow ‘s episode so eagerly now, hope to have some Kookmin moments even though next week’s episode is a mystery in itself. Also, it seems like Kookmin shippers have gone quiet since last week, waiting for more insight from fellow shippers as well 

• Like 4

I watched only the last part today which didn't have much kookmin, but saw this on insta. they kept showing kjk's reactions when jsm was fangirling. kjk kept imitating jsm's reactions.

when yjs teased kjk saying he has a mosquito voice, they showed jsm saying "mosquito" in English

• Like 4

Jongkook kept looking at Somin's direction when Somin's friend singer was talking about her :rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

worst ep of running man , waiting for next week :wacko:

probably because long-opening scene ^^ since they need to introduce all the guest huhu

we need to patiently wait for next week 

• Sad 2

Ughhh so little content both show wise and ship wise today. Freaking cancellation last week screwed us

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Today ep:  15:00 &  15:58 somin jealous????

Also when Jaesuk talk about Somin and Soran Collaboration, KJK was too quiet and jealous???

• Like 3

15 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Also when Jaesuk talk about Somin and Soran Collaboration, KJK was too quiet and jealous???

Watching the whole episode, I think that somin was not jealous but tired or sick

Hi everybody :D  Let's get some action. Due to their intensity before the fan meeting, our interactions on the screen decreased, yes, but this should not bring us to black thoughts and despair. Come on, come alive, people. Let's have some fun with our old memories. :wub:

tumblr_psj9fmAIW71uirl1y_400.gif

tumblr_pgfsj5hYFG1xqzdnto1_500.gif

ezgifcom-video-to-gif-2-1559189686867922

tumblr_p7hdjhx9P01vo0duoo1_400.gif?w=605

de0f890066468f18d657.gif

tumblr_p3dmkgClRL1qdn4qno2_r2_500.gif

PRVQ54v.gif&key=c52211301f21c57ecf72365b

tumblr_pilopvvvCT1xqzdnto3_500.gif

tumblr_pii07eVtet1xqzdnto7_500.gif

4mdw52I.jpg&key=fc32a57a1ba153091f29b249

/\ 

l