[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

kingkong is a good agency. its ceo and lks are great friends and he personally supports lks. lks' acting career hasn't suffered at all because he has been under a good agency. they find him great projects. this is something quite positive for jsm's future as an actor-entertainer. we will see more promotions for jsm from here on. 

• Like 9

Hi guys

I'm so happy with the news of her agency moving. 

I hope it can bring bigger opportunities for JSM. 

But do you know how about her old manager? 

As I remember, Somin once talk about the loyalty between her and her manager. 

On the side note, I think those wookmin ig story get it's way on big portal news was part of Kingkong doing. We know that since the hate comment breakout a lot of Knetz and also majority of inetz defend her which serve as a GOOD REMINDER THAT SHE WAS RESPECTED AND LOVED inside and outside Korea. Especially in her home country. 

Hence, the news of her moving to KingKong released just days after the hate comment.

It's a win-win for both parties and I'm glad that those moron getting exposed and hunted just like how they deserve it. 

Also where is KJK based on his IG story btw? 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, Kemil20 said:

I think that was an old manager back in her princess aurora days. She joined her now ex-agency in 2015, so I don’t think it’s the same one, I think she talked about this in the 2014 happy together but I’m not 100% sure. 

41 minutes ago, Kemil20 said:

I think he is voting! I love it when celebrities are socially responsible. :wub:Good for him.

I hope this agency change gives Somin lots of acting projects, I miss her acting so bad. I rewatch My Embarrasing Days yesterday in my sadness over the bullying. Here is the full drama on YouTube  she and the leading actor are both really natural.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Please report this account. They don't just hate on JSM but also KJK. 

I looked this account , he or she is sick i think , helpless and pathetic....

I really cant understand , JK is matural why they are trying to control him ? and if he is not with their favourite person they are insulting him, sorry but who are you in the world? If they dont like to show so they dont have to watch it , if they dont know give negative feedback then take education , because they are just doing harresment , pathetic people....

• Like 1

took.vintage has changed her name to  kookmin.real.couple. please don't get fooled and keep reporting. 

@ellieinthesky some of them are ex-spartace shippers based on reliable information. they remind me so much of sunny/sominjongkookcouple. they hate kjk because he destroyed their shipper fantasy and has done the unpardonable - befriend the enemy jsm. they also cannot figure out why their bias still supports him as a colleague. sadly, they will never know because you need to be a good person to understand another person's goodness. i feel pity for some of them because it is hard to keep on living in your 7012 bubble when the world has moved on. they exulted when jsm had to take a break; but that won't bring 7012 back. gary is happily doing a show with his son and doesn't want to come back. kjk, jsj, haha, lks and yjs all support jsm so much even during her absence. the latest is jsm joining lks's agency. :D similarly, all the women they claim were used by kjk have always supported and stood by him because he has always supported them. whether it was yeh during her x-man days or sjh during her early years of rm or the firing controversy where it was kjk's friend who spoke up for her as well, kjk has been a constant source of support. you need to be a good person to understand all that. 

they are also really jealous that no matter how many times they try to call kjk old or sneaky, he still gets lovelines and lots of female fans. :) but do please report that account. that account has done a lot to create all the negativity towards jsm and now kjk too.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Hi long time didnt post comment here. here's some of the K-netizens comments regarding Wookmin Ig Story which Dispatch published.

Article: Hate comments against Jun So Min cross the line, the double sides of 'Running Man' international popularity

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+2,250, -53] Did she drink and drive or did she do drugs? What's with the hate comments?

2. [+2,008, -67] Most of her hate comments are from the Chinese. I can't believe they'd threaten her family too, she must have it rough...

3. [+1,475, -42] Looks like overbearing 'mother-in-law fans' are a problem internationally as they are here

4. [+94, -17] The majority of Korean fans have left her favorable reviews saying that 'Running Man' has gotten more fun to watch since she joined. Looks like there are a lot of international 'mother-in-law fans' than I thought. It's funny because the members themselves are actually really close to one another.

5. [+72, -11] Why would you leave hate comments on Jun So Minㅠㅠㅠ???

6. [+66, -8] International fans get caught up on the weirdest stuff..

7. [+61, -12] Isn't 'Running Man' basically running off the backs of Jun So Min and Lee Kwang Soo?? Don't watch if you don't like them.

8. [+49, -7] Hasn't 'Running Man' been doing better since she joined??? Fans should be grateful to her right now, no? I actually started watching because of So Min unni so please don't pay the hate any mind!!

9. [+44, -8] She and Kwang Soo are hard carrying the show, why the hate? Losers, worry about yourselves!

10. [+38, -9] The show would've gotten take off air without So Min. They're barely running on So Min's oxygen tank at the moment. 'Running Man' has lost credit in the eyes of viewers because of how many celebrities started using the show as a platform to promote their dramas. It's boring as it is but So Min has been providing some much needed laughter.

And if u click that link - u can read mostly comments from International Fans ^^ I am glad that there are '' mature '' people and supporting her and condemn this type of behaviour <3 it's also refreshing and makes me more happier that people backup our Sominie and the positive comments. Thanks Lord.

anyway, almost everyone's in Quarantine phase. Do take care of your health and most importantly your ''Mental Health'' since we suddenly - CUT OFF - our daily outside routine such as going to work, meeting friends, shopping or your fav restaurant or anything. I'm praying that we always had enough of foods :) 

Congratulations for our Sominie unnie !! atlast new Agency !! cant wait for '' good news '' i hope near future she's will consider making come back again in dramaland ^^ ps : i am such a sucker of chemistry between Somin and Ha Seok Jin <3 their chemistry maigaddd.   

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

took.vintage has changed her name to  kookmin.real.couple. please don't get fooled and keep reporting. 

@ellieinthesky some of them are ex-spartace shippers based on reliable information. they remind me so much of sunny/sominjongkookcouple. they hate kjk because he destroyed their shipper fantasy and has done the unpardonable - befriend the enemy jsm. they also cannot figure out why their bias still supports him as a colleague. sadly, they will never know because you need to be a good person to understand another person's goodness. i feel pity for some of them because it is hard to keep on living in your 7012 bubble when the world has moved on. they exulted when jsm had to take a break; but that won't bring 7012 back. gary is happily doing a show with his son and doesn't want to come back. kjk, jsj, haha, lks and yjs all support jsm so much even during her absence. the latest is jsm joining lks's agency. :D similarly, all the women they claim were used by kjk have always supported and stood by him because he has always supported them. whether it was yeh during her x-man days or sjh during her early years of rm or the firing controversy where it was kjk's friend who spoke up for her as well, kjk has been a constant source of support. you need to be a good person to understand all that. 

they are also really jealous that no matter how many times they try to call kjk old or sneaky, he still gets lovelines and lots of female fans. :) but do please report that account. that account has done a lot to create all the negativity towards jsm and now kjk too.

Personally in the first years of RM i was supporting and watching for Gary , but after he left i felt very bad for other members they were like really sorry and i didnt want to continue because of it , than 2 new members joined and So Min became my role model because of her positive energy , thats why i am still watching , i am learning to many things from her ,

i can not understand those haters mindset they are like children ,and sometimes i am following their comments or accounts , they are next level in harresment ,

they dont realise but they are harming their idol's reputation as well ,

i love all members of runningman , despite haters i love their favourite person too , and iam sorry for her , she has fans such have this mindset , they cant seperate real life and variety show life,they are ready to go jail with harresment,they are breaking hearts of everybody,they are just waiting wedding of her with one man,and talking everyday about So Min,and wants to end Runningman because they think thee will be announcement about something LOL!

Why they are not talking about their idol's achievements as normal fans? Why they are looking for only her love life with one man? According to their posts and comments i think they are real perverts , 

This is disgusting and it shows how they are bad people,

I hope they can recover from this obsession life and stay away from So Min, we will be back of So Min and JK :))

And her new agency is more corporate she will be in safe hands as celebrity i am so happy for her <333

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hey, Guys

It has been a long while since I visited soompi forums. I read this thread because of the recent controversy related to SM. ANd there were a lot of nice conversations here I must say. But if you guys don't mind, can I say smthng? Would any of you guys like to make a page for So-min alone? I have seen posts about JSM here but at the end of the day its a shipper's page.  So idk how the members here will react to such stuff. Just saying. If you are not interested, that's absolutely fine too. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 2:10 PM, Kemil20 said:

Hi guys

I'm so happy with the news of her agency moving. 

I hope it can bring bigger opportunities for JSM. 

On the side note, I think those wookmin ig story get it's way on big portal news was part of Kingkong doing. We know that since the hate comment breakout a lot of Knetz and also majority of inetz defend her which serve as a GOOD REMINDER THAT SHE WAS RESPECTED AND LOVED inside and outside Korea. Especially in her home country. 

Hence, the news of her moving to KingKong released just days after the hate comment.

It's a win-win for both parties and I'm glad that those moron getting exposed and hunted just like how they deserve it. 

I went through that mistake before. The one Somin talked about her manager during her Princess Aurora days during Happy Together interview is different from her current agency IM (not King Kong). I missed out the news that she eventually joined her soon to be ex boyfriend's agency. He left the agency after the declaration of their breakup. 

The manager she mention during Princess Aurora days-- they started as one person agency. Somin was the first one. They had hard time, and working hard. They cried together. Finally she got recognition and award for Princess Aurora. The manager also mention that she has some variety skills. I think she moved to another because of her soon to be ex, and more opportunities. I don't know what happened in between. It could have moved for some reason, but I think she had a good relationship with her old manager before IM agency days. Her old manager was very sweet during Happy Together interview in the past. 

3 hours ago, akiera said:

Hey, Guys

It has been a long while since I visited soompi forums. I read this thread because of the recent controversy related to SM. ANd there were a lot of nice conversations here I must say. But if you guys don't mind, can I say smthng? Would any of you guys like to make a page for So-min alone? I have seen posts about JSM here but at the end of the day its a shipper's page.  So idk how the members here will react to such stuff. Just saying. If you are not interested, that's absolutely fine too. 

It is hard to manage back and forth from Somin to Kook-min which both pretty much the same to most of us. It is hard to manage both ways. You can ask one of Somin's fans (definitely not shipper at all) to set it up together with them. If you ask one of us here, it is like making two Somin fourms. We prefer to have one along with Kook-min. Most of Somin's fans here were first time Jong Kook fan or learning more about him. Same with Jong Kook fans learning more about Somin. It is sort of learning about the two individually. 

The best way is to ask one of the somin's official fans or fanpage or IG to set up one. Sorry most of us weren't keen to make another when there is already one here. And I know what you mean because I am Somin's fan that I may have offended Jong Kook's fans. And also vice versa. There is quite some sensitivity and ignorance we have been though learning about Somin and Jong kook.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

before we get back to spazzing, just had to make a post about some recent articles on the bullying controversy. some of the articles do have extra information, so it seems like knetz are slowly getting a better idea of the toxic section among the international rm fans.

1. this article discusses the 'sominout' hashtag and has posted images from many 'familiar' anti-jsm fanpages on instagram. there are pictures of jsm's award winning video with a thousand odd dislikes and jsm being cut out from all the RM member pictures. the reporter just had to do a hashtag search and immediately understood whose fans these are. k-netz are also slowly getting to know their identity and  they have given their thoughts on these fans here.

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/523886

2.  2-3 articles also mention that kjk, haha and lks were also warned by antis not to associate with jsm. 

3. there are also other netizen reactions here https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2020/04/commenters-send-jeon-so-min-and-her.html. the second comment for the nate article is about kjk-sjh shipper fans. (i would say it is a warning to all shipper fans not to get that obsessed)

2. [+662 / -20] "With foreigners, there's especially a lot of crazy couple (OTP) fans. When Jeon So Min first joined the show, they  said things like Kim Jong Kook is Song Ji Hyo's and not to mess with him. During the fanmeeting overseas, they heckled her and it was no joke ㅋ There's all sorts of kids who are out of their minds."

this controversy has also generated some serious discussion about the punishment for slandering someone's reputation online. even a social culture critic gave his opinion regarding that.

http://www.siminilbo.co.kr/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065616701184197

"Recently, with the spread of curiosity about Jeon So-min, who had stopped working due to deteriorating health, voices of concerns related to the evil society angered by Jeon So-min's younger brother, focusing on the online community, have been raised. 

In a media interview on this day, social culture critic Choi Seong-jin said, “The controversy over spreading false facts is spreading again due to the exasperation of Jeon So-min's younger brother. Anyone who falsifies someone else's reputation by telling lies where others can see them online can be punished by imprisonment for up to 7 years, suspension of qualifications for up to 10 years, or a fine of up to 50 million won. In addition to the performance that the unspecified majority can encounter the 'cyber' defamation in a timely manner, it is necessary to specify the target of defamation. ”  

the antis should take note: slandering a celeb is no joke. it is the celebrities' patience which is saving your skin for the moment. once they lose that patience and we have seen that with wookmin, there will be consequences. once the agencies snap into action, your life as a fanatic keyboard warrior can turn completely upside down. 

• Thanks 13

32 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

@kookminclan RunningMan Woah, Somin's cyber bully case caused a huge tidal in Korea? I know that if Allkpop and Soompi caught the news, it means it is a big deal but I don't expect this big.

i didn't expect them to call up the culture critic. korean reporters are also now paying attention to what is happening on instagram with the toxic rm fandom. they are also doing hashtag searches and reporting on that. now it is the viet anti's moment to 'shine'. who knows which all accounts will get inducted into the hall of shame in the future. :yum:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i didn't expect them to call up the culture critic. korean reporters are also now paying attention to what is happening on instagram with the toxic rm fandom. they are also doing hashtag searches and reporting on that. now it is the viet anti's moment to 'shine'. who knows which all accounts will get inducted into the hall of shame in the future. :yum:

They really thought they could ride on their train on hate forever and not reap the repercussions. This is truly their moment to shine, hope they enjoy the spotlight. Well what do you know, their oh so 'unpopular' and 'desperate' jeon so min is the one giving them their fame now. They harassed the hell out of that woman. Enough really is enough. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1