[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I’m happy is getting media attention, maybe it will help them look at themselves and how weird they are. I hope it won’t burden Somin though. It must not be easy watching family members get hate over you, and I bet it’s worst when she really hasn’t done anything to deserve this. 

I noticed I had MUD subtitled ready to watch, I knew it would be a good mood booster watching kookie so I did. And I recommended it! His segment was very funny and the food looked delicious. Also, they did a few slow mo shots of KJK eating and I gotta say his skin looked amazing hahahaha like drop the skincare routine, jk! And I don’t believe he was wearing make up or I he was it was very extremely minimal since I could still see small freckles on his nose. B)

• Love 8

6 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I’m happy is getting media attention, maybe it will help them look at themselves and how weird they are. I hope it won’t burden Somin though. It must not be easy watching family members get hate over you, and I bet it’s worst when she really hasn’t done anything to deserve this. 

I noticed I had MUD subtitled ready to watch, I knew it would be a good mood booster watching kookie so I did. And I recommended it! His segment was very funny and the food looked delicious. Also, they did a few slow mo shots of KJK eating and I gotta say his skin looked amazing hahahaha like drop the skincare routine, jk! And I don’t believe he was wearing make up or I he was it was very extremely minimal since I could still see small freckles on his nose. B)

I dont think that because those people dont have any brain cells to think and understand, 

Glad to hear JK is in good vibes , at least we can see him and understand how he is ,

I hope we can see to So Min as well

• Like 6

Off topic a bit, is KJK really cant focus filming RM due to worried about JSM? so the next filming, RM PD decide to invite HJY as a guest to make KJK focus during filming RM because HJY one of the celebrity able to control KJK make sense right?

and suddenly KJK-JSM started back they SNS interaction after a long time which make me thing that they both missed each other so much, we saw they SNS interaction but nothing about they private interaction which i believe they should kept privately, so i just hope they wont suddenly stop they SNS interaction because of the Hater also i hope JSM will be back filming industry with fully recover and no need to rush like LKS LOL 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, andaer kim said:

Off topic a bit, is KJK really cant focus filming RM due to worried about JSM? so the next filming, RM PD decide to invite HJY as a guest to make KJK focus during filming RM because HJY one of the celebrity able to control KJK make sense right?

and suddenly KJK-JSM started back they SNS interaction after a long time which make me thing that they both missed each other so much, we saw they SNS interaction but nothing about they private interaction which i believe they should kept privately, so i just hope they wont suddenly stop they SNS interaction because of the Hater also i hope JSM will be back filming industry with fully recover and no need to rush like LKS LOL 

Their love is like fairytale for us , i really love them <33333 but i dont think so because JK is doing this job for many years, even in his surgery period he continue his variety shows , 

I think in last episode they were in very bad vibe because they effected ,they cut to shoot for So Min ,because she couldnt stand in her legs, but in next episodes ı think they will continue ertertain because they are doing it for 10 years , they can hide their emotions and feelings very well,

• Like 5

1 hour ago, andaer kim said:

I don't think PD brought HJY anything to do to control him whatsoever. HJY just release new song recently. And they filmed ep 498 and 499 in 2 consecutive days. How could staffs had enough time to deal with HJY side just with such short notice. 

If anything, it could be guest from Actor team who got scout last minute since the race is between Actor, Singer and Gagman team. 

• Like 5

Just now, kyoko22 said:

I don't think PD brought HJY anything to do to control him whatsoever. HJY just release new song recently. And they filmed ep 498 and 499 in 2 consecutive days. How could staffs had enough time to deal with HJY side just with such short notice. 

If anything, it could be guest from Actor team who got scout last minute since the race is between Actor, Singer and Gagman team. 

Well, we never knew right? RM PD always have the Emergency Plan :sweatingbullets: HJY is part of RM plus it just happen to be pretty good coincedience. 

Also next episode they formed 3 team with 4 person on their team, if JSM was not sick last filming it gonna be 13 person so how are they gonna formed a team with the odd number? Pretty impossible right? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, andaer kim said:

Also next episode they formed 3 team with 4 person on their team, if JSM was not sick last filming it gonna be 13 person so how are they gonna formed a team with the odd number? Pretty impossible right? 

That is why I said, if anything it is guest from Actor team who got last minute scout. Either Rowoon or Lee Dohyun. Since Lee Dohyun just appeared 3 episodes ago, he could be the one.

• Like 3

Just now, kyoko22 said:

That is why I said, if anything it is guest from Actor team who got last minute scout. Either Rowoon or Lee Dohyun. Since Lee Dohyun just appeared 3 episodes ago, he could be the one.

My bad. i didnt get the Sub for the Preview next episode so i missed that :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

It seems the 500th episode was filmed on the 13th according to this Tweet. It looks like it may be a couples race, they got cool guests, I’m excited for this episode! But because it was filmed yesterday, there’s a high possibility that Somin won’t appear. :(

I think so, there are 5 guests plus SJH. So there are 6 couples without Somin :tears:

Get well soon Somina :heart:

• Sad 3

if they filmed today too, it means three more episodes without jsm. life is so tough! may be it is selfish of us to wish to see her soon if she is still not 100% there. still, i hope she recovers fast and takes up a new work. i hope it is a healing drama which doesn't put too much strain on her, but also helps her get recognition for the excellent actress she is. i want to see her so bad, but i want to see her happy and recovered.

i am tired of waiting for the haters to get their bad karma because it hasn't happened so far. all i pray is for jsm to get her good karma. you know when yjs calls up jsm in the car and tells her she is an angel, she keeps asking him why. somehow, yjs couldn't answer that. it looked to me like yjs got tongue-tied there and a bit emotional. it is like he wanted to say so many things, but because jsm's character on the show is the little mischief making devil, he didn't know what to say. i also remember what jsj said that no matter what happens, jsm always has a smile on her face. that is why i love her. she doesn't ask for sympathy even when she suffers. on her worst day, she was still talking and reacting when she could have just taken it casually. it looked like many didn't even realize she was really ill till she told them. it reminded me that she must have been really ill on the day she filmed hanna's radio too, but she was still laughing, answering all the questions honestly and being such a professional! mad respect to her! 

i hope she gets her good karma and that this year proves to be her lucky break. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

14 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

He has amazing skin. Even one member of Apink mentioned that in their MUD appearance. It could be because he is so diet and health conscious since he doesn't seem like a face-pack/moisturizer kind of guy to me. :')  Can't wait to see him on RM in his new hairstyle!

His whole segment made me damn hungry ! The food looked super yummmy.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, YellowDress said:

He has amazing skin. Even one member of Apink mentioned that in their MUD appearance. It could be because he is so diet and health conscious since he doesn't seem like a face-pack/moisturizer kind of guy to me. :')  Can't wait to see him on RM in his new hairstyle!

His whole segment made me damn hungry ! The food looked super yummmy.

He eats well, and uses good products on his face. Korean fans found a section of his fridge that was dedicated to face masks.

Don't forget, his older bro is a plastic surgeon. So it means he probably knows how to take care of his skin well. 

• Like 4

well, the recent developments are positive. around 30 naver articles have come out on this, jsm dongsaeng trended at 2 and sbs sites have also posted these articles. wookmin has done a great job exposing the hater. i do believe jsm and her brother might be getting support from the members and the pds privately because for an ig story to be picked up by dispatch indicates that perhaps someone contacted them and it must have been a well-thought out decision. let's see what happens.

kjk has got a lot of hate ever since his army stint and it must have taken a lot of courage for him to speak up about it on his sns some years back. for a strong man like him, the expectation is that he shouldn't let these things bother him. but he chose to speak up about it. though his antis are still there, many people know his story now. so, speaking up is hard but it is worth it in the end. 

i also believe it might be hard for the members or the pds to speak up in the public about this unless it is initiated by jsm's representative or her agency. it is not a case of antis from their country. it involves the international fandom which has been a support for them for so long. so they will also have to carefully handle this. even when kjk got fired from the show, his fellow members didn't speak up about it in public. it was kjk's friend tiny who exposed what was going on, perhaps because only an outsider could do the job since all must have been under contracts which dictated what they could say.

anyway, for sbs sites to also pick up these articles indicates that they are not ignoring this which is refreshing to see. i wish they would address it on the show in some way.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 7

1 minute ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Kyoko! Great minds think a like! We posted at the same time hahahahah I’m so happy :bawling:

Yeah. In the middle of heart ache because Somin's cyber bullying, suddenly this good news come out. :bawling:.

May more good news come for her.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Omg I’m so happy for Somin, she’s finally free!!!! Hopefully this leads to a lot more opportunities for her!

Also while I’m not really glad about the hate itself, I’m happy what happened has blown up as much as it has. There’s a lot of people who had no idea what was going on or how bad it has been. Plus it’s always good to see the fans who actually count towards the ratings, show their full support towards Somin!

• Like 6