Quantcast

I got the feeling that the members maybe didn't realise she was sick, or they realise but didn't expect her sickness was quite serious.

They immediately did the mission when they arrived at the filming site. So, nobody had time to chit chat and everyone got distract. And Somin also covered her sickness with cheerful act. It must be a huge shock for other members when she needed to go to hospital in the middle of shooting. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

we have some new accounts posting similar things to sominjongkookcouple/sunny and tagging kjk.  could be the same person creating new accounts. why are some people so obsessed with kookmin or in particular kjk? on the one hand, they don't like kjk any longer since he is supporting jsm. on the other hand, they can't let him go which shows they still find him desirable. totally weird obsession. now they are also including yeh's name to give the feeling they are not concerned about sjh alone. :tongue: such sick fans! 

• Angry 6

9 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

we have some new accounts posting similar things to sominjongkookcouple/sunny and tagging kjk.  could be the same person creating new accounts. why are some people so obsessed with kookmin or in particular kjk? on the one hand, they don't like kjk any longer since he is supporting jsm. on the other hand, they can't let him go which shows they still find him desirable. totally weird obsession. now they are also including yeh's name to give the feeling they are not concerned about sjh alone. :tongue: such sick fans! 

Hi 

I think those are extra accounts made by anti-KJK fans or black sheep SJH fans to diss KJK.

For anti-KJK fans, it is usual, anything he does for the show or his friends is a sin and anything done to him is 'he deserves it'.

For black-sheep SJH fans, they are against him for not being close with her but close with other ladies. 

Let's just report if they are cyberbullying the celebs and then ignore them - do not let them affect your mood.

Hope LKS & JSM are better and on the road to recovery. I saw in cfandom that it seems LKS started filming for Busted Season 3.

Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Lol, the obsession is real. I have noticed when it comes to anti kookmin fans, they attack kjk the most. It boggles me what his friendship/relationship with jsm has to do with sjh or yeh and even in the opposite sense too, what does his friendship/relationship with either of those women have to do with jsm. The anti kjk train because he talks to jsm is the stupidest group of antis I have come across. They are truly sick, their obsession is a disease. Let's all join hands and continue to report them 

• Like 8

Why do they have to tag him when writing such nonsense? Keep reporting such accounts guys.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, AB_fan said:

Hi 

I think those are extra accounts made by anti-KJK fans or black sheep SJH fans to diss KJK.

For anti-KJK fans, it is usual, anything he does for the show or his friends is a sin and anything done to him is 'he deserves it'.

For black-sheep SJH fans, they are against him for not being close with her but close with other ladies. 

Let's just report if they are cyberbullying the celebs and then ignore them - do not let them affect your mood.

Hope LKS & JSM are better and on the road to recovery. I saw in cfandom that it seems LKS started filming for Busted Season 3.

Thanks.

no, i don't worry about them. :)) i find their confidence in kookmin amusing since we ourselves aren't as sure about them. :D i do feel it is a shipper fan turned anti who got triggered by kjk's post yesterday. we have had a few new accounts like this coming up before as well, so just warning kookmin fans that they have got other names now. even if they act like they ship kookmin, don't fall for it. 

thank you for the information about lks. kjk's birthday post for jsm had a tag 'dischargedfromhospital'. i wondered what he meant there. did he want to inform she had been hospitalized and is now better or did he specifically mean she got discharged from hospital yesterday? the reports had mentioned she had been discharged on thursday itself, so it could be the former.

i just read that jsm also liked fans' posts about her birthday. that means she is getting better? i am keeping a glimmer of hope alive for jsm's faster recovery. the earlier reports about jsm's hospitalization had mentioned there won't be rm shoot for two weeks. if jsm has been discharged and if the next shoot is around april 20, perhaps we have a chance? :anguished:

• Like 7

please help report @took.bangbo and sookbangbo on instagram. both are hate accounts of the same person. the took.bangbo even follows two jsm hate accounts. spread the word so that more people don't think she is a kookmin shipper. i hope more kjk fans will also report them because they are slandering kjk through those accounts.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

@kookminclan RunningMan We may need way more people to report those accounts. I mean the sominjongkook account is still there even after so many people reported them. I hate that Instagram really don’t do anything unless a surplus of people report. 

Anyway I don’t understand why they’re so obsessed with kookmin, the level of obsession is not healthy.  I mean these people don’t even want to believe KJK and JSM have a genuine friendship, of course they’re extra triggered with the thought that Kookmin could be a romantic relationship. I guess the birthday post made them lose the last working neurons they had in their brains. I saw so many commentators on that post that have no problem using KJK for their ships but once he steps out of line with what they believe in they immediately drag him.
They’re the same people that say they will be devastated and extremely heartbroken if they’re ship isn’t true. Like... RELAX! shipping is supposed to be fun and light hearted, they shouldn’t get this worked up over a relationship that is not even theirs. :wacko:

EDIT: Guys! Remember that when you report an account on insta is better to click the “it’s spam” option than the inappropriate one. I think Insta is waaaay more willing to clean spam than the other one.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

@kookminclan RunningMan We may need to way more people to report those accounts. I mean the sominjongkook account is still there ever after so many people reported them. I hate that Instagram really don’t do anything unless a surplus of people report. 

Anyway I don’t understand why they’re so obsessed with kookmin, the level of obsession is not healthy.  I mean these people don’t even want to believe KJK and JSM have a real and genuine friendship, I guess the birthday post made them lose the last working neurons they had in their brains. I saw so many commentators on that post that have no problem using KJK for their ships but once he steps out of line with what they believe in they immediately drag him.
They’re the same people that say they will be devastated and extremely heartbroken if they’re ship isn’t true. Like... RELAX! shipping is supposed to be fun and light hearted, they shouldn’t get this worked up over a relationship that is not even theirs. :wacko:

yes. we do. hoping we can at least get the new accounts reported. i have a lot to say on the subject, but i will keep it for another day. 

anyway, kjk's birthday post is sweeter because it is from a casual moment of the cast where they are just hanging out together at concert practice.  it also shows that there is so much of their close interaction we don't get to see. it is also nice that he has chosen jsm's bare face pic. hoping to see more kookmin sns interactions this year. 

for me, the sweetest part about the post is that kjk was the first among the cast to post that wish and he hasn't posted in a while. he normally uses his ig stories to give peeks into his daily life, but reserves his posts for more important things. the last post was with his mom. haha and jsj post more often than kjk. also, so far all the information we got about jsm's condition was from her agency. the rm production team were just mentioned there as part of the discussions going on. so it is really sweet that he is the first among the whole rm team to talk about jsm's health and wish for her to be back soon.

• Like 9

Reported the accounts.

Why is she tagging his personal IG ?! Nothing irritates me more than this. 

• Like 7

Seems like KJK got a new hairstyle. He looks younger. Some pics have been shared by his fans on Insta. 

• Like 3

@MandelBrot Can you cut the part where they have to team up with a trustworthy person in the bus and from kjk's angle, looks like jsm is suggesting something to him  and he is telling her something? jsj suddenly butts in saying we all have to avoid jsm, lks and haha. later, when kjk says i will choose ae chan, his eyes seem to be moving in jsm's direction.

@YellowDress will take a while for that hairstyle to grow on me, but he looks good in this one. the man has the spring glow on his face :) 

• Like 6

On 4/8/2020 at 1:51 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

I think it is also to dissuade KJK from posting anything related to jsm. she will just hype it up as if kookmin are going to marry tomorrow, there will be fanwar over it and if KJK scrolls through the comments, he may get to see a lot of hate for kookmin. 

I don't believe in the sunny ID, but my hunch is that she is a sjh fan who feels kjk isn't good enough for her which is why she hates spartace. her kookmin support is to bring hate to both KJK and jsm because they are both not as good as sjh for her. that is why she keeps on pitting it against spartace and sjh. 

Aha i knew it! He is triggering SA fans to get jealous and flood jk ig post of disapproval. If jk finds it out that it attracts too much attention he might be cautious posting about jsm next time. That problematic possessive fans will do everything to rain on our parade.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Frog_Princess said:

Aha i knew it! He is triggering SA fans to get jealous and flood jk ig post of disapproval. If jk finds it out that it attracts too much attention he might be cautious posting about jsm next time. That problematic possessive fans will do everything to rain on our parade.

yes, and many sjh fans/sa fans will say it is by kookmin shippers/jsm fans/kjk fans. the sominjongkookcouple account has been doing it for more than a year now with that same intention, tagging kjk, posting on his friends' ig (and getting blocked) and commenting on kjk's ig posts. thankfully, he hasn't cared about what they say and has kept posting and commenting on jsm's ig. still, the intention of such sjh /7012/sa fans  who act like a crazy kookmin fan is to bait crazy sa fans and get more hate for kjk and also jsm.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I wonder if none of you guys thinks that Jeon Soran's Confess already song was meant for Jong Kook?

I personally think it was for him.:huh:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bill said:

I wonder if none of you guys thinks that Jeon Soran's Confess already song was meant for Jong Kook?

I personally think it was for him.:huh:

Lol we had so many theories on here about it. At first I couldn't see the connection, then i saw it and it was all I could see, now i guess i just waver on the sidelines. It looks like it might be for him, i mean anytime the song is brought up, there is always a contradiction. In the episode for where they were recording the song, Somin did say she wrote the song based on past relationships but also for a guy who she was sure liked her but wouldn't confess and the song was to get him to confess. The episode after the fanmeet, yjs says the song was written based on only Somin's past relationships and somin nods and agrees. On the radio show, she says she wrote it for someone after all. The guy in the song definitely gives me kim jong kook vibes but oh well, nothing really is sure. But as a shipper, it is my delusional right to believe it was for him:lol:. Well she is sick now, hope he brings her porridge :).

• Like 7
  • Love 2

If you watch the episode 469 carefully, at some point she said "my mission is to make this song very popular so that he'll have no choice but to confess his feelings". This means the song wasn't written for someone who she loved in the past but for someone she had and still has feelings for him, and in this case the song is obviously meant for Jong Kook. Don't you agree? :)

• Insightful 2

24 minutes ago, bill said:

If you watch the episode 469 carefully, at some point she said "my mission is to make this song very popular so that he'll have no choice but to confess his feelings". This means the song wasn't written for someone who she loved in the past but for someone she had and still has feelings for him, and in this case the song is obviously meant for Jong Kook. Don't you agree? :)

after the confession song came out and kookmin's fanmeet dance, there was this knetizen comment both under a sbs kookmin compilation video and naver video. that netizen suspected the confession guy could be kjk based on ep. 430. i don't know how much to credit that observation. anyway, the comment was about this moment in the bus in hongkong when jsm and yjs and jsj are chatting. jsm suddenly says 'parental guidance is advised for RM viewers under age 12'. yjs then jokes jsm is suited more for midnight broadcasts and jsm then says something that sounds like 'with jong kook oppa'. it is not subbed but is around 53:44. i tried listening to it and it does sound a bit like that, though i am not sure. could be jsm cracking one of her jokes,, but midnight broadcast does sound naughty. yjs and jsj don't say anything and jsj then talks about jsm's 12+ acrostic poem for haha in a recent episode. but that was also the episode where kjk wanted to choose a female guest as his partner and jsm raised an objection saying he is her 'yeobo'. lol

anyway, that netizen thought the confession guy could be kjk based on that. 

of course, there are other possibilities too even if we assume it is about a current relationship and not about past relationships.  jsm also said in that radio show with kang hanna that after they heard the song, there were some guys who thought it was meant for them though there were enough clues in the song for THAT GUY to know it was written for him.  she must have made it more general since it was part of a public performance. we feel that guy could be kjk, but we have to wait and see.

the other clues that connect the song to kjk for me is jsj's remark when they discuss the song in the next episode. kjk is the first person to compliment the lyrics and say how trendy it was. nobody else says much, other than yjs who butts in saying it is about jsm's past relationships. but then jsj suggests out of nowhere that jsm should start writing the lyrics for kjk's next songs which flusters kjk. lks then comes to his rescue and says when kjk reacts like that, it means he doesn't quite like that idea. kjk then says while he liked the song and the lyrics, his style of lyrics is different. anyway, he invited her to sing that song at his concert and even learnt that song to sing with her. so there is a huge possibility he is that guy since he is the only single guy that jsm performed it with. 

the other clues are yjs getting  worried about how that guy would react when they are discussing the lyrics, how nervous kjk looks when jsm performs that song (don't know whether it is general anxiety about how she would do or more) and jsm making this interesting comment in the dressing room that she has come here to find her husband. i also feel jsm was a bit sneaky going to band soran alone to discuss her lyrics without yjs first, may be worried he would veto her idea. so all that tells me it is a guy yjs knows personally.

all those are my interpretations though. we will only know if he is that guy if they reach that point. 

• Love 9
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

after the confession song came out and kookmin's fanmeet dance, there was this knetizen comment both under a sbs kookmin compilation video and naver video. that netizen suspected the confession guy could be kjk based on ep. 430. i don't know how much to credit that observation. anyway, the comment was about this moment in the bus in hongkong when jsm and yjs and jsj are chatting. jsm suddenly says 'parental guidance is advised for RM viewers under age 12'. yjs then jokes jsm is suited more for midnight broadcasts and jsm then says something that sounds like 'with jong kook oppa'. it is not subbed but is around 53:44. i tried listening to it and it does sound a bit like that. could be jsm cracking one of her jokes,, but midnight broadcast does sound naughty. yjs and jsj don't say anything and jsj then talks about jsm's 12+ acrostic poem for haha in a recent episode. but that was also the episode where kjk wanted to choose a female guest as his partner and jsm raised an objection saying he is her 'yeobo'. lol

anyway, that netizen thought the confession guy could be kjk based on that. 

Woahh! As a die-hard fan of Kookmin i love it!  :heart:

• Like 2

It just comes to my mind... what if they film 500th episode at JSM's house? I mean that's will be great. She don't have to do alot. Resting while filming will be good :ph34r: Like they did with LKS and YSC before. That's sound stupis i onow but I just can't imaging RM without her like how i used to watch it before her :sweatingbullets::lol: 

I hope she's doing well :heart:

• Like 3