[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

6 minutes ago, puipui0604 said:

No, jsj and haha didn’t like other post about somin, they only post blessing somin’s birthday ,only kjk post and like all about somin;)

nope, haha liked kjk, jsj and hwanjine post. I know because I followed him. 

p.s : the sunny/sominjongkookcouple is out there commenting and triggering other ships lol it's so annoying. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Haha is someone who likes every post.

@wanderlustanna I wonder what her problem is. Why does she want to speak ill of people and trigger others. I just dont understand some people. Hopefully every fandom knows that she is purposely trying to trigger fanwars. 

I think it is also to dissuade KJK from posting anything related to jsm. she will just hype it up as if kookmin are going to marry tomorrow, there will be fanwar over it and if KJK scrolls through the comments, he may get to see a lot of hate for kookmin. 

I don't believe in the sunny ID, but my hunch is that she is a sjh fan who feels kjk isn't good enough for her which is why she hates spartace. her kookmin support is to bring hate to both KJK and jsm because they are both not as good as sjh for her. that is why she keeps on pitting it against spartace and sjh. 

• Like 5

I got the feeling that the members maybe didn't realise she was sick, or they realise but didn't expect her sickness was quite serious.

They immediately did the mission when they arrived at the filming site. So, nobody had time to chit chat and everyone got distract. And Somin also covered her sickness with cheerful act. It must be a huge shock for other members when she needed to go to hospital in the middle of shooting. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

we have some new accounts posting similar things to sominjongkookcouple/sunny and tagging kjk.  could be the same person creating new accounts. why are some people so obsessed with kookmin or in particular kjk? on the one hand, they don't like kjk any longer since he is supporting jsm. on the other hand, they can't let him go which shows they still find him desirable. totally weird obsession. now they are also including yeh's name to give the feeling they are not concerned about sjh alone. :tongue: such sick fans! 

9 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

we have some new accounts posting similar things to sominjongkookcouple/sunny and tagging kjk.  could be the same person creating new accounts. why are some people so obsessed with kookmin or in particular kjk? on the one hand, they don't like kjk any longer since he is supporting jsm. on the other hand, they can't let him go which shows they still find him desirable. totally weird obsession. now they are also including yeh's name to give the feeling they are not concerned about sjh alone. :tongue: such sick fans! 

Hi 

I think those are extra accounts made by anti-KJK fans or black sheep SJH fans to diss KJK.

For anti-KJK fans, it is usual, anything he does for the show or his friends is a sin and anything done to him is 'he deserves it'.

For black-sheep SJH fans, they are against him for not being close with her but close with other ladies. 

Let's just report if they are cyberbullying the celebs and then ignore them - do not let them affect your mood.

Hope LKS & JSM are better and on the road to recovery. I saw in cfandom that it seems LKS started filming for Busted Season 3.

Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Lol, the obsession is real. I have noticed when it comes to anti kookmin fans, they attack kjk the most. It boggles me what his friendship/relationship with jsm has to do with sjh or yeh and even in the opposite sense too, what does his friendship/relationship with either of those women have to do with jsm. The anti kjk train because he talks to jsm is the stupidest group of antis I have come across. They are truly sick, their obsession is a disease. Let's all join hands and continue to report them 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, AB_fan said:

Hi 

I think those are extra accounts made by anti-KJK fans or black sheep SJH fans to diss KJK.

For anti-KJK fans, it is usual, anything he does for the show or his friends is a sin and anything done to him is 'he deserves it'.

For black-sheep SJH fans, they are against him for not being close with her but close with other ladies. 

Let's just report if they are cyberbullying the celebs and then ignore them - do not let them affect your mood.

Hope LKS & JSM are better and on the road to recovery. I saw in cfandom that it seems LKS started filming for Busted Season 3.

Thanks.

no, i don't worry about them. :)) i find their confidence in kookmin amusing since we ourselves aren't as sure about them. :D i do feel it is a shipper fan turned anti who got triggered by kjk's post yesterday. we have had a few new accounts like this coming up before as well, so just warning kookmin fans that they have got other names now. even if they act like they ship kookmin, don't fall for it. 

thank you for the information about lks. kjk's birthday post for jsm had a tag 'dischargedfromhospital'. i wondered what he meant there. did he want to inform she had been hospitalized and is now better or did he specifically mean she got discharged from hospital yesterday? the reports had mentioned she had been discharged on thursday itself, so it could be the former.

i just read that jsm also liked fans' posts about her birthday. that means she is getting better? i am keeping a glimmer of hope alive for jsm's faster recovery. the earlier reports about jsm's hospitalization had mentioned there won't be rm shoot for two weeks. if jsm has been discharged and if the next shoot is around april 20, perhaps we have a chance? :anguished:

• Like 8

please help report @took.bangbo and sookbangbo on instagram. both are hate accounts of the same person. the took.bangbo even follows two jsm hate accounts. spread the word so that more people don't think she is a kookmin shipper. i hope more kjk fans will also report them because they are slandering kjk through those accounts.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

@kookminclan RunningMan We may need way more people to report those accounts. I mean the sominjongkook account is still there even after so many people reported them. I hate that Instagram really don’t do anything unless a surplus of people report. 

Anyway I don’t understand why they’re so obsessed with kookmin, the level of obsession is not healthy.  I mean these people don’t even want to believe KJK and JSM have a genuine friendship, of course they’re extra triggered with the thought that Kookmin could be a romantic relationship. I guess the birthday post made them lose the last working neurons they had in their brains. I saw so many commentators on that post that have no problem using KJK for their ships but once he steps out of line with what they believe in they immediately drag him.
They’re the same people that say they will be devastated and extremely heartbroken if they’re ship isn’t true. Like... RELAX! shipping is supposed to be fun and light hearted, they shouldn’t get this worked up over a relationship that is not even theirs. :wacko:

EDIT: Guys! Remember that when you report an account on insta is better to click the “it’s spam” option than the inappropriate one. I think Insta is waaaay more willing to clean spam than the other one.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

@kookminclan RunningMan We may need to way more people to report those accounts. I mean the sominjongkook account is still there ever after so many people reported them. I hate that Instagram really don’t do anything unless a surplus of people report. 

Anyway I don’t understand why they’re so obsessed with kookmin, the level of obsession is not healthy.  I mean these people don’t even want to believe KJK and JSM have a real and genuine friendship, I guess the birthday post made them lose the last working neurons they had in their brains. I saw so many commentators on that post that have no problem using KJK for their ships but once he steps out of line with what they believe in they immediately drag him.
They’re the same people that say they will be devastated and extremely heartbroken if they’re ship isn’t true. Like... RELAX! shipping is supposed to be fun and light hearted, they shouldn’t get this worked up over a relationship that is not even theirs. :wacko:

yes. we do. hoping we can at least get the new accounts reported. i have a lot to say on the subject, but i will keep it for another day. 

anyway, kjk's birthday post is sweeter because it is from a casual moment of the cast where they are just hanging out together at concert practice.  it also shows that there is so much of their close interaction we don't get to see. it is also nice that he has chosen jsm's bare face pic. hoping to see more kookmin sns interactions this year. 

for me, the sweetest part about the post is that kjk was the first among the cast to post that wish and he hasn't posted in a while. he normally uses his ig stories to give peeks into his daily life, but reserves his posts for more important things. the last post was with his mom. haha and jsj post more often than kjk. also, so far all the information we got about jsm's condition was from her agency. the rm production team were just mentioned there as part of the discussions going on. so it is really sweet that he is the first among the whole rm team to talk about jsm's health and wish for her to be back soon.

• Like 10

@MandelBrot Can you cut the part where they have to team up with a trustworthy person in the bus and from kjk's angle, looks like jsm is suggesting something to him  and he is telling her something? jsj suddenly butts in saying we all have to avoid jsm, lks and haha. later, when kjk says i will choose ae chan, his eyes seem to be moving in jsm's direction.

@YellowDress will take a while for that hairstyle to grow on me, but he looks good in this one. the man has the spring glow on his face :) 

• Like 6

On 4/8/2020 at 1:51 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

I think it is also to dissuade KJK from posting anything related to jsm. she will just hype it up as if kookmin are going to marry tomorrow, there will be fanwar over it and if KJK scrolls through the comments, he may get to see a lot of hate for kookmin. 

I don't believe in the sunny ID, but my hunch is that she is a sjh fan who feels kjk isn't good enough for her which is why she hates spartace. her kookmin support is to bring hate to both KJK and jsm because they are both not as good as sjh for her. that is why she keeps on pitting it against spartace and sjh. 

Aha i knew it! He is triggering SA fans to get jealous and flood jk ig post of disapproval. If jk finds it out that it attracts too much attention he might be cautious posting about jsm next time. That problematic possessive fans will do everything to rain on our parade.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Frog_Princess said:

Aha i knew it! He is triggering SA fans to get jealous and flood jk ig post of disapproval. If jk finds it out that it attracts too much attention he might be cautious posting about jsm next time. That problematic possessive fans will do everything to rain on our parade.

yes, and many sjh fans/sa fans will say it is by kookmin shippers/jsm fans/kjk fans. the sominjongkookcouple account has been doing it for more than a year now with that same intention, tagging kjk, posting on his friends' ig (and getting blocked) and commenting on kjk's ig posts. thankfully, he hasn't cared about what they say and has kept posting and commenting on jsm's ig. still, the intention of such sjh /7012/sa fans  who act like a crazy kookmin fan is to bait crazy sa fans and get more hate for kjk and also jsm.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1