[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

2 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Well, he got careful with his caption too lol, he brings in LKS at the end as an after thought. Well Kwang Soo Oppa Get well as well but the way KJK just says #kwangsoo #aswell seems like he is putting it there so that we don't misunderstand. But with this post, I will definitely spoil myself and ship harder as well. :lol: 

Lol exactly, like I know he put everything in there for us to not get in over our heads but they all flew over mine so I just have to stan harder lol:lol:. The decision was taken out of my hands the moment he tried hard to make her happy again after he revealed her secret in the kookmin clan episode. Nice to see them or should I say him flaunting their friendship now (well, he has been doing it for almost a year now) but each moment or event feels like it's new lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Imagine that from last night KJK keep thinking how to wish JSM a birthday wish.

From last night he keep thinking about JSM, searching for the right and save picture to show to the public that he really care and love a woman named JSM.

Why he finally choose that picture because its was so heartwarming picture that includes the other known close people(LKS,YSC) 

I agreed KJK is indeed hiding something, he make it so obvious by choosing that picture, i believe Haha take that picture because Haha also the one recording KJK during rehearsel FanMeet so cant wait for the other member to wishing JSM a birthday wish #AsWell LOL that hastag :wub: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Somin has liked his post.

I think I follow way too many jsm and kjk fanpages. My entire instagram feed is full of repost of his birthday wish ( i'm not complaining though :lol:)

Looking at his picture and his caption LOL. He couldnt have been more careful. Hahaha. lts just made me ship their bond more. Isn't this the first time he is dedicating a birthday post for her? I know he does it for LKS almost yearly.  I don't remember him posting for YSC? I'll have to check.

About dragging others when he is with Jsm - YSC on the show and LKS on Insta. :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

He has posted for ysc too I think and lks

I think those were posts for different reasons not birthday wishes. For LKS I think he wished him well for his new movie and he took pic with Sechan to promote shootdori. He did post one for LKS when he got injured and wished him to get well soon though. But I didn't see any post dedicated to birthday on this IG posts.

EDIT: I just saw that he did post in 2017 wishing HAHA HBD. 

Regardless whether it was done before by KJK or not, this is indeed very special and my kookmin heart restored. Kookmin on Social media isn't dead after all. I guess we might get some Social media interaction now since Unii shall take time to heal. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Happy birthday RM's happy virus. Hope she is well and happy:wub:

And thanks KJK for sending his well wishes. 

Hope they keep supporting each other despite all those ignorant people :sweatingbullets:

Note:

Since today is a happy day I hope we can ignore all the haters. The best way to treat haters is to not giving them any relevance. But I know people act differently. I hope we can just enjoy today without a needless fan war. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Well, he got careful with his caption too lol, he brings in LKS at the end as an after thought. 

Happy Bornday Jeon So Min, god bless you. 

I think Jongkook oppa want answered between Somin and Kwangsoo is fine. Remember unfollow each other and lastly Somin follow him. So why he use tag #Kwangsoo , not Se chan :)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Kemil20 said:

Note:

Since today is a happy day I hope we can ignore all the haters. The best way to treat haters is to not giving them any relevance. But I know people act differently. I hope we can just enjoy today without a needless fan war. :)

Agree 100%. 

I hope no one bothers to reply to any hate messages/trolls or similar kind of posts. They are not going to stop, so best is to just ignore and not feed into their negativity. They gain relevance only when we react. Just look at KJK's wonderful gesture and amazing gifts that somin's fans have sent her. If anyone of them is here in this forum, then hats off to you. You've done a brilliant job and I'm sure Somin is super thankful for all your efforts. 

Side note- KJK's last birthday dedication post was in 2017, for Haha.

Yes, I went through his posts LOL. I came across this really funny short video of ysc slapping lks after winning a mini pingpong match. Watch it !! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:
lmao HaHa being HaHa. Did he really had to do the #girlfriend #boyfriend hashtags tho lol.  

Living up to his character tbh.

47 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

yeah haha being haha. but i wish he had given it a break at least for today.

He might get attacked by Korean feminists. As you know, they really dislike this kind of post.

• Like 7

I can't understand his post, the translation in insta is weird. Jsm and kjk have both liked his post. 

I remember Haha received a lot of backlash after he commented on jsm's post about her not wearing make up. 

He was just teasing her but it backfired massively. 

Whatever it may be, he wished her. Looking at the bright side of things. Lol. 

• Like 8

KJK wished JSM get well soon (still worried/concern about JSM health), meanwhile Haha wished for JSM and YSC to be together (still try to push/forced LL)?? LOL

Haha never dissapointed me with his character after failed with KJK and SJH, he try to ship JSM and YSC instead, it really showed how differently KJK and Haha is,  so now waiting for LKS,JSJ,YSC or probably KangHana, hope they wish JSM differently also  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5