[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

the video where the two of them are both drinking coffee before getting to the bus and the scene where kjk were waiting for somin to ride the bus (bc she’s still playing with the staff) made them look like a couple especially when kjk touch somin waist to go inside is so boyfriend-ish

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, chimichimichamcham said:

the video where the two of them are both drinking coffee before getting to the bus and the scene where kjk were waiting for somin to ride the bus (bc she’s still playing with the staff) made them look like a couple especially when kjk touch somin waist to go inside is so boyfriend-ish

I really loved that cause he had no idea the assistant PD was standing there so in that moment, he was just standing for So Min and waiting for her to finish fooling around. That little touch was adorable, such a gentleman like "after you" moment. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Even if they aren’t dating I feel like they have a 썸 going on. There’s definitely more flirting then before. Kjk endlessly complimenting her last episode about how pretty she is, and somin also  starting to compliment kjk when he has to showcase something. Even though they had more moments a little while back, somehow I like these few moments that seem more intimate better.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Even though they had more moments a little while back, somehow I like these few moments that seem more intimate better.

Same, it's like we get fewer moments now but the ones we get are just too sweet or adorable or so kookmin. My favourite thing recently is how he always brings attention to her or brings her up. Like for example her new hair colour, everyone else obviously noticed she dyed her hair but he always sees a necessity of making sure whatever she does is properly appreciated or acknowledged (not saying people need to appreciate or acknowledge her for just dyeing her hair lmao but you get what I mean). Like with her book, we all know she released one, but he still never fails to bring it up or shout it out or give reference to it and call her titles like writer jeon or his favourite writer so people can appreciate it and understand how much he appreciates it and her too. He's shamelessly vocal about his adoration of her and it's my favourite thing right now.

Sad we won't get moments for a while till Somin gets better but she comes first. Someone on this forum said he'll miss her and I can't help but agree, he definitely will for the few episodes she won't be filming. Yjs will miss her too (no yoomin for a while:bawling:), I'm sure he'll definitely bring her up in the episodes she's absent lol. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, chimichimichamcham said:

kjk standing there with an amused smile looking on as 4D jsm tries various tricks to crack the pd mini game before they enter the bus is my favorite. only jsm could think of the hand as part of rock paper scissors. lol it is like a peek into what a sweet couple they could be if they make it. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Same, it's like we get fewer moments now but the ones we get are just too sweet or adorable or so kookmin. My favourite thing recently is how he always brings attention to her or brings her up. Like for example her new hair colour, everyone else obviously noticed she dyed her hair but he always sees a necessity of making sure whatever she does is properly appreciated or acknowledged (not saying people need to appreciate or acknowledge her for just dyeing her hair lmao but you get what I mean). Like with her book, we all know she released one, but he still never fails to bring it up or shout it out or give reference to it and call her titles like writer jeon or his favourite writer so people can appreciate it and understand how much he appreciates it and her too. He's shamelessly vocal about his adoration of her and it's my favourite thing right now.

i know. there is no reason why he should dedicate one of his sessions in his MT to have an interview with writer jeon. nobody else seemed interested in it and the other individual session for his MT schedule was for trainer kook. in this episode, he had also come after watching her cf with ysc and was asking around if others had watched it. not to mention, he was also singing jsm's cf song with ysc. 

the hair color was also interesting because he was the first to mention it and highlight it. it is like he wanted her to know she was looking good and wanted others to admire it. it was the same in last episode as well. he wanted her to know she was looking pretty.

chinese kookmin fans think jsm and kjk might have arrived together with ysc. while it looks like jsm is greeting kjk and haha, if you watch closely, you would see it is haha she is actually greeting. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

The picture and the captation shall speak for itself. :blush:  Happy Birthday Somin Unii and get well Soon. This is the boldest thing KJK did thus far, OMG. Well still playing it safe by posting a pic with the maknae, he must have thought thoroughly before posting the picture.

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 4

16 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

This is the boldest thing KJK did thus far, OMG. Well still playing it safe by posting a pic with the maknae, he must have thought thoroughly before posting the picture.

Kim jong kook: *Posts a picture of them along with the maknaes not to bring up misunderstandings*

Me: *Completely allows myself to misunderstand and ships harder!!*

He really must have thought a lot especially what picture will be the most harmless, but this was really sweet of him. And this is why he will forever be the president of this ship to me lol, we love to see it!!

Happiest of birthdays to our Sominnie:heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

20 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

He really must have thought a lot especially what picture will be the most harmless,

Well, he got careful with his caption too lol, he brings in LKS at the end as an after thought. Well Kwang Soo Oppa Get well as well but the way KJK just says #kwangsoo #aswell seems like he is putting it there so that we don't misunderstand. But with this post, I will definitely spoil myself and ship harder as well. :lol: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5