[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

23 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

It is worrisome about somin Is diagnosed for exhaustion, and was advised for a month rest. One month rest seems to be very serious. Usually hospital ask me to rest for a week. A month in somin’s case, it Is quite serious. 

it also depends on the condition. if she has a weak immune system, she might need to rest a little longer. anyway, with how easy it is to get ill these days, perhaps one month will do her good.

as for the haters, let's not worry about them. RM will miss her. the members have stood together and supported each other when any of the members have been ill. i think we will see that this time as well. though she may be unable to participate, the pd and the members will make sure to let the viewers know she is missed. she has been a part of the show for 3 years and when she is quiet, you have members like jsj who always wonder what happened to her. so don't think she is going to be out of anybody's mind even when she can't physically participate.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

She always show us her bright smiles and put cheery face on camera. But her tireness is visible on her face. She has eyebags and dark circles. Hope she can get well soon and have a good rest during this hiatus.

The next RM filming schedule will be in 2 weeks. She may be absent for two episodes but her health is more important. I will wait patiently for her to get healthy and come back to RM.

I guess behind her smiles is something we will never understand :pensive:. Get well soon Sominie :heart:

• Like 8

It will be like when LKS missed due to his injury - that was 2 weeks too.

But to be honest, I didn't know her schedule was that packed. Anyway, hope she gets well soon. As I have said, I believe she has a good support system in her family, friends and RM castmates including KJK and will come back healthier in all aspects. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

But to be honest, I didn't know her schedule was that packed.

We don't really know how packed her schedule as her agency don't usually inform unless it's happening/airing. Just like when Somin actually filmed for short movie which didn't have any news from her agency.

Anyway even her schedule just RM, cf or radio, the situation overall actually can take a toll on anyone. Especially since it said that 'due to extensive exhaustion' so it maybe because she never really have a proper rest both physically and mentally. 

Somin started going to the gym too since last year but Somin originally don't do physical activities as much as other members, she also not particularly like or good at physical activities yet she still try to keep up with the other members.

Perhaps it finally take a toll on her. Due to accumulation of exhaustion, her immune and all the physical and her mental state.

I am optimist she will recover soon and be back healthier and restful. Just wish and pray for her ♡

• Like 8

Hi

Bad news today and I read some comment on IG. 

Hope JSM recovery well. Proof that everyone always work max even when they are not feeling well. Anyone who's been following JSM ig must know that she often sick despite her energetic vibes on RM. 

And to know that there are people still wishing her ill or happy that she take a break as far as write that she's mentally sick :wacko:

Guess they are just hopeless

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

They had a filming on Tuesday. That means, we already have an episode of her absent. I thought they only filmed on Monday this week. Next filming schedule is in two weeks, with a month hiatus, there is a possibility she will be absent for 3 episodes. 

Oh, uri Jeon Jakka. Hope she will get well soon.

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, Kemil20 said:

Hi

Bad news today and I read some comment on IG. 

Hope JSM recovery well. Proof that everyone always work max even when they are not feeling well. Anyone who's been following JSM ig must know that she often sick despite her energetic vibes on RM. 

And to know that there are people still wishing her ill or happy that she take a break as far as write that she's mentally sick :wacko:

Guess they are just hopeless

I was dreading this. Some people are just hopeless. How can they wish ill on someone. 

All we can do is send positive vibes to somin in whichever way we can and hope she recovers well.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

it also depends on the condition. if she has a weak immune system, she might need to rest a little longer. anyway, with how easy it is to get ill these days, perhaps one month will do her good.

as for the haters, let's not worry about them. RM will miss her. the members have stood together and supported each other when any of the members have been ill. i think we will see that this time as well. though she may be unable to participate, the pd and the members will make sure to let the viewers know she is missed. she has been a part of the show for 3 years and when she is quiet, you have members like jsj who always wonder what happened to her. so don't think she is going to be out of anybody's mind even when she can't physically participate.

Where did they put bad comments on her? 

Somin's fans, Kookmin fans, andti Jong kook's fans plus RM fans-- lets always cheer her up with wonderful and supportive words in her IG. Support her fan pages as well as Kook-min. I hope she'll be overjoy with love and warmth from international fans. 

I find it quite interesting about Somin's absence versus Kwangsoo's absence. It will show a lot of comparison, and will hurt Somin more because it leads to some misunderstandings. There could be possible ways for something to be successful without one certain member in it. It could be game concept, different PD, or etc. It wasn't because of one member's absence. Kwangsoo was greatly missed, but RM had good episodes, but they never have forgotten about him. Somin did several times that she always remind us about Kwangsoo. She is really amazing and supportive friend of Kwangsoo. My guess in next show with somin's absence, Jong Kook may be the one who will make sure everyone misses Somin. He'll probably wave the book or thoughts about the book around. I think Somin was dealing with exhaustion earlier on, and Jong Kook started to be very caring and supportive of her. He must have known how she had gone through. He was very consistent with her book, and it even ended up in MUD that Jong Kook's fan started to get curious. I don't know if it is rare for Jong Kook to act as a fan of someone so openly. He really shows he cares for her that people often think they are dating. I really wonder if Jong Kook really sees her as a woman. It just cute when I started to recall some of the older episodes that he finds comedians charming. He likes girls with big eyes and rounder (big) face. He prefers someone who is more assertive. He likes to connect with the love of his life emotionally. He calls her in MUD as if he wanted to mention her and show his closeness with her. Coffee truck- he is included trying to be in background but it is always pointing at him. He became very jovial and closer to Sechan, who is also close to Somin, In that way, from one thing to another, Kook-min is sort of more than a friend, colleague, and etc. They really have good chemistry whether they are dating. I have seen Somin's honey eyes at Jong Kook several times. It feels like the two have strong sense of attraction and connection to watch other that fate has been working hard to intertwine them together with roulette and picking numbers. I just thought about Jongkook's t-shirt that made Somin blush. There are so many cute moments for kook min that i can't really deny their special bond, chemistry, and attraction. 

You know, if the haters are shouting and trying to manipulate the situation that Somin doesnt deserve to be part of RM like sending her DMs and posts. Haters even tag RM member's IGs. RM members know Somin more than these crazy haters that wants to prove that she is not worthy of place. I am very sure RM members will do anything to prove or protect her to the very core they can deliver. Even the haters wanted to end RM because of her. Each member have a lot of love for her. Sukjin shared his admiration for her his interview with Apink member. Jong kook was like SOmin's manager. Kwangsoo and Sechan always share crazy stories with her. Sechan will come to be part of cameo for her. He is very supportive friend. I think Kwangsoo will feel the emptiness without SOmin there. She's always there for him to give a lot of slapstick comedy and bickering. Jaesuk always look for her to give example so the guests will know they want to present without being shy. Jihyo will miss her forever boy crazy sister and friend. Somin always cuddle with Jihyo when it comes cute guys coming over. Jihyo will miss being protective sister. HaHa--- will miss his cunning twin who always made him laugh and crazy. Somin is hardest working and she really shows it. Last year, I have seen netizens wondering why she didn't get the award. Even though I am SOmin's fan, i thought she deserves one. I think her role wasn't advertise well. Even MUD couldn't advertise her too well. She was always thrown into vagueness. I hope she will be able to overcome it and get better everyday. She's a wonderful person with a great mind and sense of humour. Her chemistry with Jong Kook is so lovely. She works well with everyone in RM. I would love to see her act out more with her wits. I hope she will rest more, and get more love from everyone around her drowning out the haters' scream. 

• Like 6

@kookminclan RunningMan that video was so beautiful. Our kookmin has come so far. The support kjk gives her is so beautiful. To think I didn't even see their relationship coming this far as of 2018.

And I hope my baby Sominnie rests well, it broke my heart waking up to hear she was hospitalized due to over working. I'll miss her in the episodes she will be absent, can't imagine not seeing my happy virus. Hope she gets well soon.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@Rida Live Welcome back !! I missed seeing your posts. 

The best part of the video is the evolution of the Kookmin cross. 

@wanderlustanna Dont see the posts in that account, it will ruin your mood and get you angry. Too negative. There are a bunch of people who just can't accept that Somin is an essential member of RM and a ball of sunshine. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

@Rida Live Welcome back !! I missed seeing your posts. 

The best part of the video is the evolution of the Kookmin cross. 

@wanderlustanna Dont see the posts in that account, it will ruin your mood and get you angry. Too negative. There are a bunch of people who just can't accept that Somin is an essential member of RM and a ball of sunshine. 

You guys don't have to go there. Not going to ruin your mood by summarising their agenda. Read at your own risk.  What I am writing below gives you example for non-simin fan to get the big picture of what she and her fans will go through. Now she is taking short hiatus for her health, it gives a lot of sounding joy to haters. And this is what we are worrying about of how it will blow up causing another fan war. I hope and only hope Somin's fans will not fight or argue or mind them all. Even though haters tag to members of RM, but each member is like us. But they know somin better in personal level to grasp how she is perceived, and gives them understanding whether they fail to protect her place or know truth because it also affect her job offers that affects globally. 

Spoiler

I think that IG blocked me that I couldn't look into the their content. I only saw the preview of it. It was positive look with a lot of negativity inside when you look deeper. He or she is trying to make it look like user friendly and positive preaching and commanding no hate comments. Aieya, why he or she is preaching when his or her captions are promoting negativity on one member. Double standards at is best. There was a lot of complaining about kook-min moments and Jong kook. 

However, it is one of example that promote such hate on Somin for weird reasons. They were so detailed about Somin's news and her agency handling her news. They ended with a note accusing that they did it on purpose that Somin wants to be in news trend getting all attention. Isn't that weird way to analyse? Kwangsoo got into an accident earlier than the breaking news. By the way, I am annoyed with their manipulation with their analysis and calculation making someone look bad that she doesn't deserve a rest. I have never seen such a wonky comment and analysis that try to paint a person in a negative light. They said she has health problems due to exhaustion that comes from RM and lack of other jobs. 

Come on... they are nuts. 

I do wonder if anyone can view it that he or she kept on tagging to member's IGs. 

I am expressing it as Somin's fan that I have gone through that IG several times popping up in my IG. Good thing most of them block me. It is just, Somin would definitely need a lot of love and support even individual fans of other members can support RM as whole, not just Somin. She is one of the gem of the show. 

It would be nice if you can just send support, and avoid fan wars but to put out positive comments and constructive criticism rather than arguing or comment their hate comments. RM members, SBS, and staff cans see through the content of message. So it is not like copy and paste or filled with weird symbols of hate.  

you guys can share how we can present positive comments and love for Somin and RM members. It is going to be an interesting few weeks yet to come. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

@wanderlustanna Dont see the posts in that account, it will ruin your mood and get you angry. Too negative. 

I agree with you, just ignore the haters, the haters did not know that there was a miracle in the world when she was hated. 

@Sominangel

Me too, and watch again Law of The Jungle, since premiere league canceled because convid, maybe i am watch LOTJ previous episode and Superman is return 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sominangel said:

Jeon somin is burnout..pity her..i will skip running man without her..i stop watch after gary left and continue to watch after somin came..i will just keep calm and watch 2 days 1 night till somin come back..

I felt sad for her going through this when she was doubting her self so much. However, one experience can make her stronger and find true friends that could lead her to true love and friendship. 

I observed that Somin was going through exhaustion earlier on especially with cold that she did almost went to ER. And she was dealing with book releasing in a bad timing during virus outbreak that led her to cancel the autograph book signing. She loves to meet people who have interest in her book. She is such a sweetheart.

I hope the hiatus will give her newer and fresher perspective with good health. She is hard worker and dedicated to her craft and newfound craft. 

WIshing her health and happiness back soon! I think you can tune in when Somin's absence. Most of us actually wish she would rest. Finally hospital forced her to rest. Everyone here kept on mentioning how tired she is. She finally gets to rest and relax. I just hope she is not too hard on herself. 

• Like 4