Quantcast

translations comments (might not be accurate)

dahee0315 소민아 사랑은 공기와도 같아....없어도 안되지만 잡을수도 없지...... 

Somin-ahhh, love is like air.... i can not have it but i can not catch it....

quanhaha79 얼른 해장해라... 속버린다...

hurry disappear(?).. im thrown out...    

jjsomin_ina translated it in indonesia but i do it eng ver from her translations 

quanhaha79

Keluar dari sini... Jjeonsobarida ]

[ go out from here.. Jjeonsobarida ]

kjk76 하.. 얘가.. 또 이러네..

ha.. this is.. doing it again.. 

jjsomin_ina translated it in indonesia but i do it eng ver from her translations

kjk76

Ha, lihatlah wanita ini... Mulai lagi. ]

[ Ha, look this women.. start it again.. ]

ohchangseokk 이런거 하지 말랬지

i told you not to do this

hwanjine 그래..이제 그만 마시고 들어가 언능..

indeed.. now stop drinking and go enter/go into

jungwon__choi 왠지모를공감됌은모지??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

i do not know why?? kkkkkkk

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Both KJK and SoMin are really playing with the fans!!!...at this point I really don't know what to think...sometimes I feel they really like each other...and sometimes I think they just see each other as a sibling and only friend....

If KJK really likes SoMin more than friends he really needs to make his move on her...she took the courage to ask him out for a coffee and that was very brave of her considering he is her Senior in the industry, he is popular and he is older than her...Hope he interacts with her more off cameras and they continue being closer...:wub:

• Like 3

after song-song divorce news, all i can say is marriage is a difficult thing for celebrities. it is never the end of the road and just the beginning of what has the possibility to turn out to be a wonderful companionship.

so, let's just pray that if kookmin are compatible enough to make a marriage work, then let that be the road for them. if not, i understand. finally, we want them to be happy and contented.

as people who don't know them personally, we can judge their compatibility only based on what we see. it is they who interact with each other regularly and have the ability to judge whether this is a relationship that can be sustained amidst the added responsibilities and pressure of being celebrities.

• Confused 1
  • Insightful 4

@kookminclan RunningManTotally agree, we can ship them as hard as we want but in the end of the day all we can do is just recognize their closeness and wonderful relationship. It is them who feel things beyond just what we see on screen, it is them that are investing into a future and all we can hope is that it works out wonderfully for both of them. I actually feel so sad about the news today because song song couple were just literally the perfect dream couple, but in the end of the day as fans the most we can do is hope that all the decisions they make as celebrities helps them be happy and contented with life and each other. So if Kookmin do decide to ever take that ‘major’ step of marriage I welcome them and hope they find happiness amidst their line of work. Celebrity relationships always seem to be so complicated and so much pressure on how we pay so much attention to it. So, I hope our Kookmin can find happiness amidst all this. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 6/26/2019 at 6:52 AM, minahnoona said:

And kjk76 also updated Instagram showing off the woman in his life hehe

The first words are "My woman..."

The first words stood out to me too. And look at Jong Kook wearing colored shorts <Green>  white vest and the jacket (like thing he is holding on his shoulder) is also grey, no black detected on KJK outside even of running man. Much has changed in the all black wardrobe. Now I want them to go shoot one of MUD episode in his house and see finally color showing on the interior as well:love: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guys !! Somin just ended her IG live !! Many oppas watch her live !!! Lee kwang soo , ji suk jin , kim ji seok and our man KIM JONG KOOK !! From what i understood.. ps: jiseok leave a lot of comments ! As well KJK ^^ 

- somin talked about food 

- greetings them LKS,KJK,JSJ and jiseok

- she sang kjk's songs !!! LOVEABLE AND ONE MAN 

- kjk gave her a feedback regarding her singing ~ 

- kjk doing his gym time while watching somin ig live.

- he constantly leaving comment and tease her !! 

- somin asked him to " just go workout oppa " and " oppa are u doing exercise while watch my live ? " 

I do screenshot all KJK comments on Somin ig live. But idk how to post here

• Like 1
  • Love 7

10 minutes ago, Akuma Drifters said:

Guys !! Somin just ended her IG live !! Many oppas watch her live !!! Lee kwang soo , ji suk jin , kim ji seok and our man KIM JONG KOOK !! From what i understood.. ps: jiseok leave a lot of comments ! As well KJK ^^ 

- somin talked about food 

- greetings them LKS,KJK,JSJ and jiseok

- she sang kjk's songs !!! LOVEABLE AND ONE MAN 

- kjk gave her a feedback regarding her singing ~ 

- kjk doing his gym time while watching somin ig live.

- he constantly leaving comment and tease her !! 

- somin asked him to " just go workout oppa " and " oppa are u doing exercise while watch my live ? " 

I do screenshot all KJK comments on Somin ig live. But idk how to post here

Wow. Thanks for the translations!! She was so happy everytime KJK leave comments. And kim jiseok was the first one who posted and then suddenly KJK also leave comment almost the same time with LKS but JSM only noticed LKS  but then he leave comments again and JSM was so happy when he found out KJK was watching her live. My heart was fluttering the whole time even though I do not understand any single thing.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Oh my heart!!!!! I'm so sad I missed the live! Thanks for the links - she looked so happy and adorable :wub:

KJK focusing on JSM instead of his workout huh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm living for this! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Oh my heart!!!!! I'm so sad I missed the live! Thanks for the links - she looked so happy and adorable :wub:

KJK focusing on JSM instead of his workout huh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm living for this! 

Yass ! Even leaving comments so many ♡♡♡ aigoo my hearteuu. And he kept leave this one sentence like boooo and somin replied by talking about it. 

Jongkook - booo "something something"

Somin - booo hahaha jongkook oppa keep saying boo. Oppa just do your exercise XD 

She also told her manager?or the unnie in front of her. Saying jongkook kept leaving comments on my ig live unnie *laugh* 

Oh yaa at the early.. she talked about food and mentioned kjk name as well. Maybe about he doesnt like that food ?or not satisfied. Cause before she mentioned kjk. She also mentioned other rm members name like sjh unnie - like the food but seems like the food that somin recommend.. kjk doesnt like it (??) And she added.. what should i do...  ( it seems like she wants all rm members to like her recommend food but that person not fan of it :3 ) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Someone uploaded the full video:

She was so amused by KJK's teasing ㅋㅋㅋ he kept "booing" her going 우~~~~~~ (ooooooooh) and she even repeated it herself haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

Someone uploaded the full video:

She was so amused by KJK's teasing ㅋㅋㅋ he kept "booing" her going 우~~~~~~ (ooooooooh) and she even repeated it herself haha

Waking up to read that Kookmin were interacting on Social Media again, just makes my day :love::love:

Seriously whether they are together or just really good friends who are getting along, I am liking it so far. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I think that now if Kookmin starts making noise, there is already news about them in several pages of different countries. This has been moving slowly but surely. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1