[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Finished watching the newest episodes with subtitles and we may not have a bunch of Kookmin moments but at least the episode was genuinely funny and entertaining. Bo Pil is doing really good and I like the new prize thing he is doing. Next episode looks fun with so many guests and Kookmin are on a team together.:wub:

For some type of reason, Viki refuses to give me the subtitles for MUD on the same day as RM, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to watch KJK’s segment. 

About the current situation: I’ve never felt Manhattan so empty, it’s honestly so depressing, I really want this to be over. Every time either Mayor DeBlasio or Gov Cuomo say they will give an announcement, I dread it. I’m on my 5th day of not going out of my apartment and I’m going crazy.

And it all happened so fast, like literally a month ago I was ranting to my coworkers about how my new apartment gets a lot of noise from the outside, all drunk tourists trying to find their hotel and how I thought I would be uncomfortable on the summer with the influx of tourists. Now, in a really weird twist, I miss the drunk tourists :cry: I miss people out and about not worrying that if they touch or hug someone, they may get all their family members sick. I really just want everything to go back to normal. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

You know the preview pict that shows JK and JH laugh? 

Though JK only in a half. 

And connect it with one of @MandelBrotgif when all cast laugh together then SM and JK look at each other. 

I think the preview pict and the gif was happen in the same frame time. 

• Like 3

@Kemil20 yeah i knew, that what the Other Shipper always do overthinking a thing. @wanderlustanna they think KJK and SJH was so happy together in preview picture but after saw the recent episode its turn out that KJK laugh at LKS and YSC what more interesting is KJK laugh and have look at JSM.

but i hope we understand they desperation for 10 year shipping then completely nothing happen so bla bla... as long as they dont disturb JSM anymore so it fine ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Actually, that preview photo was when they said the stupid ones go first and JH said 'should I go first?'

I guess my hunch is quite right. I think it was JK who adviced Park Misun to splash the water to KS. Because after KS got splashed, JK loudly came out with ridiculous reason that PMS can't aim.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Few thing i notice about JSM, she spoke less, only talk about the game, only talk when someone ask her a question but during the YSC Game she only spoke once, she try to make a conversation with KJK, asking KJK a question about Thanos but got cut with LKS and KJK conversation.

The other thing is the Member and the guest dont know where to put the RiceCake some of them eat it, some of them playing with it like a robe while some of them put it inside they bag and i notice KJK-JSM and HwangHyoungHee put the RiceCake on the shoulder, KJK started it follow by JSM and then HHE. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Sominangel that is such a drastic thought. She seems to genuinely love being in the show, I doubt she plans on leaving. Somin is allowed to have days where she isn’t super energized and making jokes with everyone. Considering the time right now with covid19 going around, I wouldn’t be surprised if all the members were down in energy. Because we see her always energized and call her a happy virus we forget she is a human too with emotions, she’s allowed to not be smiling all the time. She didn’t actually seem down in the episode, she was just simply talking less and making less jokes. Somin was actually pretty active in trying to find name tags but it just wasn’t aired.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

One of the girl member of Apink sat on the edge of the sofa looking at Somin's book.

I thought it was so nice of Jong kook to leave Somin's book plain in sight. It was next to Sechan at first, but I don't think he'll bring it if it is to visit Jong Kook. It is definitely Jong Kook's book he has been reading!! I do feel that he wanted to show how proud he is of Somin. He could have put in shelf, under table, or in his bedroom especially for filming with Apink and Sechan. I do think Jong Kook does like to share Somin's poems with everyone to strike any conversation. Somin's poem has a lot of stories of love, self esteem, nature, and many other things. He really does like making conversion and connect emotionally. 

About NaEun and Jong Kook's friendship, I think any women or girls getting close to Jong Kook probably tend to look like they are dating or have interest. It mostly ended up one sided. I think NaEun has interest in Jong kook. Who doesn't. I wouldn't forget how Hong Sun Young bats her eyes for him. He is very handsome, intelligent, and considerate. 

I felt Kook-min has a lot of special kind of chemistry and friendship. It is quite a special bond between them if they aren't dating. Rather than jumping into conclusion, I think Kook-min has a beautiful and gradual relationship finding something in common despite their differences in personalities. And how they find each other's interests become more interesting and new to them that they learn to embrace each other. Aries and Taurus often misunderstood each other in first place, and in first impression. David and Victoria Beckham both almost broke up because of huge misunderstanding before they got married. But gradually they became closer than ever realising how they got along so well with rapport. Jong kook seems to have something special with Somin. It was a special bond that brought them together after long history of love, broken hearts, confusion, friendship, life, and many things that really brings them together closer than ever. It was a lot of tender moments and attraction to each other like looking for each other to laugh together. 

It is very low kook-min moment in current episode but it needs a lot of talent having eagle eyes to pick things up between them. Jong Kook now relate something with Somin that he wants to involve anything with her. He is sort of competing with Sechan and Kwangsoo about Somin. When Kwangsoo came back, Kwangmin is a lot of fun to watch with their craziness and sense of humour. It is really tiresome to put two of them together in a team trying to win a game. It was a lot of fun. Daniel laughs so easily. He had spoken that he had a depression. He had to take a break to deal with his personal problem. 

Even though Somin had lower screen time or less talking, I think she is adjusting so everyone else could have screen time. Somin is still consistent. If others didnt have much to bring or felt tired, Somin will take charge. If someone is doing well, Somin will balance her acts like she won't overpower someone. Jihyo is now more witty and humble that she can take anything. Jihyo is gradually improving. We probably thought it is less Somin screen time, and it is probably others are improving their screen time. If Somin's leaving, she will always and continue to do well to the end. Despite the outbreak, RM members really have a good chemistry and energy. I think it is due to less workload and more relax time that some of them look more energised. I think Jihyo looks more energised like she had more time to nap. She finished her movie. She can't do any promotion due to the outbreak. I think her drama is sort of putting on hold for now that frees up her time to nap. She did well, and looked very rested. Kwangsoo came back that also shift the balance in screen time too. I looked into clips that somin had contributed as well. It is hard to manage everything into one episode. It is like 4 to 5 hours long shooting. There are a lot of good ones but need to fit into one episode. Everyone did a wonderful job especially this dire time. 

And I thought Kook-min would fade away especially Chan-min, Naeun, and Spartace or etc. With MUD's Somin's book in Jong Kook's living room, and his background interaction with somin (laughing looking at each other) Kook-min is still strong. Remember, small things-- can mean big thing behind the camera versus how they display lovelines for the sake of the show. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Oops wrong scene then. My bad :D

Regarding JSM's screentime I think it's normal due to several reasons like

- since the guests was a lot and most of them are older. 

- LKS comeback even though he is still in a crutch. Which tell us how dedicated he is about the show. And of course it will become a hot topic on internet. The appropriate way to respect him and to engage people interest is to give more screentime to him. 

- SJH just found a new character (though my personal opinion YJS push this 'cavewoman' character to keep her scene more interesting to watch. This persona allowed her to zoned out/inactive sometimes) . People will talk about it since it new experience (and funny) . Hence the screentime. 

• Like 3

Im not haters..but jihyo becoming active and talking more i personally think it just bcos of her movie and drama..everytime she have something to promote she will participate more...im watching running man since ep 1 and stop when gary left...since somin and sechan join,jihyo is like that..only participate when she has something to bring up..why i think somin will leave?in the 2 recent ep she is not like herself..and to this ep also anyone of you realized her eyes?i feel like she is crying the night bfore of shooting or is she didnt get enough sleep?i do think maybe  she tone down a bit to get an offer for acting?her running man character actually is not good to her acting career and modelling tbh..haters also effected her advertising offer..who would give you brand if people keep on hating you and downgrade you right?

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Sominangel said:

Im not haters..but jihyo becoming active and talking more i personally think it just bcos of her movie and drama..everytime she have something to promote she will participate more...im watching running man since ep 1 and stop when gary left...since somin and sechan join,jihyo is like that..only participate when she has something to bring up..why i think somin will leave?in the 2 recent ep she is not like herself..and to this ep also anyone of you realized her eyes?i feel like she is crying the night bfore of shooting or is she didnt get enough sleep?i do think maybe  she tone down a bit to get an offer for acting?her running man character actually is not good to her acting career and modelling tbh..haters also effected her advertising offer..who would give you brand if people keep on hating you and downgrade you right?

Well let just hope all the best for somin. Clearly she loved by many (which the haters will always ignore) and, I don't know if anyone have the same thought, but YJS cherished her and to have YJS like you means a lot about her personality. 

Btw, I noted that KJK was a bit limping on the newest ep. Hope he is well 

• Like 2

Realisticly speaking, with COVID-19 and upcoming world economic crisis, I doubt she will leave RM anytime soon unless it is due to health issue, family problem or she gets pregnant. 

We will see countries around the world face economic recession which leads to less acting jobs, less CF opportunity, less people who can afford to buy her book. And the result=less income. So, right now, every job is important. She as an adult who has loans, rent, bills to pay, I doubt she will leave RM anytime soon (if she really decide to leave)

I think she looks tired in this ep because they filmed ep 494 and 495 in 2 consecutive days. 

As for haters, i think most of those haters are international fans. She is well loved in Korea.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1