Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Isn't it funny how he always pushing and teasing chanmin but at the same time he just can't help being the third wheeler. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

47 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

:ph34r:

Wow really I'm speechless. Monopolize over the youngest brother would make sense to me since Kookchan have a bromance, but monopolize the youngest sister ? I mean really ? Jongkook ah are you finally leading us to the truth :w00t:?

By the way, anyone notice the guy sit next to Somin in her IG cake cutting video? Based on her clothes that's when she filmed Top Star and kissing scenes with Kim Ji Suk if I'm not mistaken, but the guy in the video had very similar body build as Jongkook, the arm, the fingers, the thigh, even the shorts (they are shorts right) .. Ok I let my delulu mind run once in a while.

NHGJv7O.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Actually it is youngest brother. That article got mistranslate to youngest sister. But I feel second hand embarassment with that oppa's ridiculous possessive of his 'doll' act. Haha.

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000805299

He only becomes possessive of his "doll" when it's JSM who "plays" with his "doll" lol. If it's other people he wouldn't care lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, autumnflowers said:

He only becomes possessive of his "doll" when it's JSM who "plays" with his "doll" lol. If it's other people he wouldn't care lol

That's why it is hard to take his possessiveness of his 'doll' at face value because it only apply for Somin. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Ok I see, thanks for the correction. Anyway Jongkook butting in Chanmin again and competing with Somin for Sechan is also funny to watch :D.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Somin X KBS VOLUME UP~ March 14. I'm curious about what somin and hanna said about White Day (March 14 white day in Korea).

http://m.podbbang.com/ch/episode/1774643?e=23427371

v91A1qz.gif

I wonder when did she took this photo. It's kinda hard to guess tho because we couldn't really see the length of her hair. And I wonder who gave her pink flower~ ^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, andaer kim said:

If KJK Promote JSM Book again, KJK should be JSM CEO Agency or her Manager or her 'BelopWan':P  Lol 

He didn't promote her book but he promoted Jeon Jakka. There is a segment called 'Conversation with Jeon Jakka' in his MT schedule. Haha. I guess he can be her manager 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, andaer kim said:

If KJK Promote JSM Book again, KJK should be JSM CEO Agency or her Manager or her 'BelopWan':P  Lol 

He mentioned it AGAIN ? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

JSM hugs YSC ¬¬ :(

Was there a hug in this clip ? :S

Just now, YellowDress said:

Was there a hug in this clip ? :S

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1