Quantcast

25 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

KJK big fail hahahhaha

LOL Big Fail indeed.:joy: The only one driving it was HAHA lol. This scene was so short that I felt so disappointed, I wanted to see every microsecond of that conversation with Somin :smirk:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kookminislove said:

Guys... I just watched MUD phone call segment. Got a little heartbroken :bawling: because haha said something along with 'there's nothing about them, they're just so close' i thought i could trust haha dang it. But then jongkook look a bit flustered? I don't know what's going on anymore. And before that when haha asked jongkook jongmin about dating celeb, jongkook said 난 별로. Like he's not interested in dating celeb anymore. I'm like :tears:

Well for now like Haha said there is nothing really going on between Somin and Jongkook. Yes they are very close but they are not togheter.  Which is fine because they have to know each other first before imagining anything between them. Sometimes i feel like we want them to admit that they are togheter or that there is something going on between when they are not yet in this stage in their relationship. 

And yes KJK said that he's not interested in dating a celebrity but that is his way of thinking now and it can change later. No one knows what the future holds.

Also, Lets not forget that if they get togheter and things go wrong, it will create discomfort for the whole team. So they have to really know each other and have real and strong feelings before they get togheter.  

So lets just enjoy their relationship now and we will see what the future holds for them. Wheter they get togheter or not i just hope for them to find love and hapiness.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, Jennkd said:

Well for now like Haha said there is nothing really going on between Somin and Jongkook. Yes they are very close but they are not togheter.  Which is fine because they have to know each other first before imagining anything between them. Sometimes i feel like we want them to admit that they are togheter or that there is something going on between when they are not yet in this stage in their relationship. 

And yes KJK said that he's not interested in dating a celebrity but that is his way of thinking now and it can change later. No one knows what the future holds.

Also, Lets not forget that if they get togheter and things go wrong, it will create discomfort for the whole team. So they have to really know each other and have real and strong feelings before they get togheter.  

So lets just enjoy their relationship now and we will see what the future holds for them. Wheter they get togheter or not i just hope for them to find love and hapiness.

I agree completely ^^ 

We don't know what stage they're at, and also these people are entertainers. As the MC at the SBS awards show last year, Jongkook as the MC was still teasing the Kwangmin loveline even tho he would have known that Kwangsoo was already attached and would be announcing it the next day! 

Nothing is settled until and unless either one of them confirms dating news with other folks. So I will continue enjoying their interactions till then and maybe even after that ^^ (in all honesty as a former Kwangmin shipper, I still enjoy their interactions - though as friends now). 

• Like 5

@minahnoona l definitely agree with you.  Interactions between lks and jsm are still hilarious as ever.  They make the best comedy team and deserve a special award for it.  :lol:

• Like 2

At the very least we know the person of the opposite gender each other are closest to or at the least hanging out with most is each other. If they were actually going to set Somin up they wouldn't do it on a show. So I came out of this double death grip week actually happy.

I didn't think they were dating at least just yet but their relationship is very positive

• Like 5

i dont know if it is just my delulu mind again but in the latest MUD episode when they are setting up SM and JM and when JK about to call SM, i noticed that byul was like “huh?” and she whispers something to haha. I think she knows something hahahahaha 

• Like 3

honestly, before watching MUD subbed, i was puzzled about their relationship status. seeing them discuss kjm on rm made me wonder more about what was happening.

but after watching MUD subbed, i feel more reassured. there is a lot that wasn't aired, so kjm must have heard more of kjk-jsm talk than we got to hear. so it need not be just 'what are you doing today?i will call you later' which raised his suspicion. kjm knows kjk really well. he knows kjk doesn't meet female colleagues alone outside, so he must have wondered who jsm was to ask kjk so casually what he was doing that day and for kjk to readily agree. i wonder if this episode was shot on may 22 after kjk's penthouse performance. kjk says he is decked up because he has a performance and the white shirt he wears is similar to this. byul and haha meet jsm for the caliphash event on may 24, so i think it could be around the period. perhaps yjs asked se ho about jsm after he heard about this blind date set up from the others. 

so kjk had a performance in the morning, then mud shoot and lunch with the others and yet when jsm called, he looked ready to meet her that evening. the way i interpret her statement is 'call me when you are done with it and we will meet' which sounds quite intimate. what is funny is how kjk always meets or wants to meet jsm in public to introduce her to other men but the people around him always suspect kjk to have feelings for jsm. first it was yjs asking if kjk wanted a loveline with jsm when he met her for the coffee date with good-looking friends in tow and now it is kjm suspecting kjk to have something going on with jsm. it shows his close friends think it is out of character for kjk to respond to female colleagues's calls to meet outside the show.

i saw kjk toying with the phone a couple of times before they introduced the topic of calling jsm. he picked up her number to dial pretty fast. haha's first words to kjk after he mentions jsm are to call her over which makes jong min look surprised at how suddenly things are moving. when kjk was about to call jsm, he asks haha, "should i give her a normal call instead of video call?" i mean doing a normal call would be the right thing to do, right? it's your female colleague and you don't know where she is or if she is willing to take a video call. that means he must be used to video calling her to wonder about what he should do before the camera. he also got really red in the face a while into the conversation even when the topics were not really funny.

in conclusion: their relationship is really close. jsm talks really cutely to kjk and kjk's explanation about why he called her out of the blue is so casual. he just mentions that he is with haha, byul and jong min. it may have been edited out, he didn't mention much about him shooting for mud and jong min being a guest there. either he had already messaged her saying he was shooting for mud which could be one reason why jsm asked jong min who he was when he started talking to her.  from the conversation, it looks like kjk is closer to jsm than haha. also, comparing jsm's calls to yjs and kjk, i found a lot of difference between the way yjs talked to jsm and kjk talked to her. yjs also called jsm when he was doing a show but he was afraid to disturb her when she was busy. kjk, on the other hand, talks more casually to jsm and more authoritatively in how  he does not  look worried about disturbing her during her free time. not just that, jsm asks kjk indirectly if they can meet that day which definitely shows a closer relationship. her language may be formal, but the way she talked to him is more casual.

we can't predict where this is going. but if kjk wants a relationship to develop naturally, i would say they are going about it the right way. they hang out on off days and both are single and looking for love. 

as a kjk fan, i was so charmed by him in this episode. he is amazingly courteous and sweet and showed so much concern for byul. whoever the girl is and i hope it is jsm, hope she keeps him happy. he is an old-fashioned man brought up by his strict father and may have values belonging to an older generation and is perhaps set in his ways, but looks like he will make a great husband. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

En este episodio viste muchas cosas comenzando con el saludo. ¿Qué necesidad tenía él de abrazarla? Luego, cuando los invitados estaban bailando, el trato no fue muy emocionado. Cuando esté en el segundo juego, se dará cuenta de que estaba hablando en su propio mundo y no prestaban mucha atención a lo que sucedía.  And he doesn't notice the joke Until after, the nice thing is when more to his lower lip. When están comiendo,  He does something what nunca se acostumbra y está vendiendo comida Y eso es lo que YJS nota, para un movimiento extraño por parte de KJK. Cuando están en el nuevo año, nuevamente intentamos parecer muy entusiasta y vuelve a ver a JSM nuevamente.Ahhh casi me olvido de tu camiseta blanca. !!!! Aquí viene lo interesante. Cuando ellos están en el minibús, JSJ dice que ha cambiado mucho, en mi opinión. Él tiene los criterios para realizarlo. Hay un cambio o no en su personalidad en estos últimos días. Cuando tengas que buscar la comida en el restaurante, en el momento, no hay silencio. Cuando están en el exterior, y JSM toca su espalda, no se ve incómodo. Parece que estás acostumbrado a sentir sus manos.  

Y finalmente en MUD, cuando se habla de las apariencias físicas entre ellos, no sé que esto fue una competencia y se dijo que las cosas se veían mejor que las otras.

¿No sería mejor que KJK? 

No me extraña que le preguntes. ¿Qué estás haciendo y con quién estás haciendo? ¿Y que por parte de JSM no hay signos de incomodidad o nerviosismo y respondedor con calma, y que ella también pregunta con tanta libertad? Creo que se llaman muy a menudo, porque no hubo sorpresa en JSM al recibir la llamada. Y para terminar estos locos análisis, jajaja mientras conversaba, KJK estaba muy relajado, pero cuando hace la llamada se pone tenso, se siente bien, tiene movimientos con la mano que, por cierto, es muy común en él cuando quiere ser interesante y parece que yo he dicho que su negación también fue muy efusiva, que cuando tengo con otras líneas de amor ... que por cierto no se escuchan en el programa como antes ... disculpe mi inglés: wub:: balas de sudoración:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

'What are you upto now? Ok I will call u later' she says and then he proceeds to answer: 'Ok yeah later I will'...I had the biggest grin during the scene!!! Poor Jongmin lol....But, the fact that oppa thought of somin out of nowhere when they were having a conversation about future wife and stuff is pretty cute! Had me smiling all day due to that scene...

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

I love ur analysis Kookminclan...

After the episode of MUD I find everything even weirder with KJK.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I forgot another part, extremely exciting, and that's when KJK names the same movie as the guest, YS points it out and tells him he's in trouble hahaha why?? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

HaHa: They just get along too well.

ME: How Well???

Byul: You might end up grabbing each other's collars.

Me: I know who will win eventually. 

I am not sure if Byul actually said that, but I was really suspicious the moment she indicated that they might have to fight over Somin when both HaHa and Jong Kook were denying it. Hmmm, this raises my eyebrows. Also when HaHa says "They just get along too well." I mean if it is just No they don't have anything going on between them, it is enough to just say so, why did he have to put emphasis on the fact that they just don't get along but they get along too well. Hmm... Right now, I am left to wonder about their relationship, and what stage they are in. Because, they are way too friendly to just be friends. Maybe "Some" relationship?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@kookminclan RunningMan you are the best.  You even managed to figure out when the MUD episode was recorded and the sequence of which episode comes first (MUD episode first followed by yjs's program) is pure illuminating.  You really are the best detective around, hats off to you.  :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Next weekend KJK,HaHa and Skull will have a show in Pohang festival and in that show SongJiHyo will be the special guest!!!...

I really can't understand KimJoongKook actiopns anymore...

Edited by RunningGirl7686
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Next weekend KJK,HaHa and Skull will have a show in Pohang festival and in that show SongJiHyo will be the special guest!!!...

I really can't understand KimJoongKook actiopns anymore...

i hope this is you feeling panicked and not being an insecure and possessive shipper. if it is the latter, what is the difference between us and the other shippers who blame kjk when he uploads a pic with jsm? 

kjk and haha are promoting pohang as part of their show big picture. the pohang mayor had come to them asking them to promote the place through their show and sjh is a famous celeb from pohang who is also their colleague. she is the chief guest and kjk and haha will be given important roles there since they are acting as pohang ambassadors. even otherwise, kjk had taken part in the pohang festival  last year. so why should he stop attending the event?  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

'What are you upto now? Ok I will call u later' she says and then he proceeds to answer: 'Ok yeah later I will'...I had the biggest grin during the scene!!! Poor Jongmin lol....But, the fact that oppa thought of somin out of nowhere when they were having a conversation about future wife and stuff is pretty cute! Had me smiling all day due to that scene...

yes, that is really cute. 

when kjk met his niece and her groom for her dress fitting before the wedding, he said he felt jealous of them. so i suspect he must have felt slightly jealous of haha and byul as well because they look so compatible and happy as a couple. so thinking of jsm out of nowhere could be because of that as well. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, shamos83 said:

HaHa: They just get along too well.

ME: How Well???

Byul: You might end up grabbing each other's collars.

Me: I know who will win eventually. 

I am not sure if Byul actually said that, but I was really suspicious the moment she indicated that they might have to fight over Somin when both HaHa and Jong Kook were denying it. Hmmm, this raises my eyebrows. Also when HaHa says "They just get along too well." I mean if it is just No they don't have anything going on between them, it is enough to just say so, why did he have to put emphasis on the fact that they just don't get along but they get along too well. Hmm... Right now, I am left to wonder about their relationship, and what stage they are in. Because, they are way too friendly to just be friends. Maybe "Some" relationship?

perhaps they will give long-winded explanations later as to why jsm had to meet kjk that day :)) but what was strange was how kjk could barely react beyond the 'no, it is not like that' when kjm kept on pestering him. kjk, if he had only brotherly feelings for jsm, should have been more vocal there. even haha seemed less loquacious than usual. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

perhaps they will give long-winded explanations later as to why jsm had to meet kjk that day :)) but what was strange was how kjk could barely react beyond the 'no, it is not like that' when kjm kept on pestering him. kjk, if he had only brotherly feelings for jsm, should have been more vocal there. even haha seemed less loquacious than usual. 

Maybe it might be the editing, but I was also puzzled , when JK didn’t explain beyond replying ‘no.’ I Could also see him trying so hard to listen when JM was speaking over him when he was giving his final goodbye to SM. In the beginning of the call as well, you could see JK literally saying ‘shh’ to JM and all this shows me that to JK that Somin’s voice and thought matters. Showing that they are much closer than just friends. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi, i' just a SR before but i really feel something blooming between those two, esp watching these latest episodes( somin new home, their off cam interaction etc) and also MUD, ahh hearing somin will call JK back just made my heart fluttering.

Notice how both of them will post on instagram nearly at the same time? Last night,KJK post, and just now somin post her "poem". Something fishy

• Like 1
  • Love 4