[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

En este episodio viste muchas cosas comenzando con el saludo. ¿Qué necesidad tenía él de abrazarla? Luego, cuando los invitados estaban bailando, el trato no fue muy emocionado. Cuando esté en el segundo juego, se dará cuenta de que estaba hablando en su propio mundo y no prestaban mucha atención a lo que sucedía.  And he doesn't notice the joke Until after, the nice thing is when more to his lower lip. When están comiendo,  He does something what nunca se acostumbra y está vendiendo comida Y eso es lo que YJS nota, para un movimiento extraño por parte de KJK. Cuando están en el nuevo año, nuevamente intentamos parecer muy entusiasta y vuelve a ver a JSM nuevamente.Ahhh casi me olvido de tu camiseta blanca. !!!! Aquí viene lo interesante. Cuando ellos están en el minibús, JSJ dice que ha cambiado mucho, en mi opinión. Él tiene los criterios para realizarlo. Hay un cambio o no en su personalidad en estos últimos días. Cuando tengas que buscar la comida en el restaurante, en el momento, no hay silencio. Cuando están en el exterior, y JSM toca su espalda, no se ve incómodo. Parece que estás acostumbrado a sentir sus manos.  

Y finalmente en MUD, cuando se habla de las apariencias físicas entre ellos, no sé que esto fue una competencia y se dijo que las cosas se veían mejor que las otras.

¿No sería mejor que KJK? 

No me extraña que le preguntes. ¿Qué estás haciendo y con quién estás haciendo? ¿Y que por parte de JSM no hay signos de incomodidad o nerviosismo y respondedor con calma, y que ella también pregunta con tanta libertad? Creo que se llaman muy a menudo, porque no hubo sorpresa en JSM al recibir la llamada. Y para terminar estos locos análisis, jajaja mientras conversaba, KJK estaba muy relajado, pero cuando hace la llamada se pone tenso, se siente bien, tiene movimientos con la mano que, por cierto, es muy común en él cuando quiere ser interesante y parece que yo he dicho que su negación también fue muy efusiva, que cuando tengo con otras líneas de amor ... que por cierto no se escuchan en el programa como antes ... disculpe mi inglés: wub:: balas de sudoración:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

'What are you upto now? Ok I will call u later' she says and then he proceeds to answer: 'Ok yeah later I will'...I had the biggest grin during the scene!!! Poor Jongmin lol....But, the fact that oppa thought of somin out of nowhere when they were having a conversation about future wife and stuff is pretty cute! Had me smiling all day due to that scene...

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

HaHa: They just get along too well.

ME: How Well???

Byul: You might end up grabbing each other's collars.

Me: I know who will win eventually. 

I am not sure if Byul actually said that, but I was really suspicious the moment she indicated that they might have to fight over Somin when both HaHa and Jong Kook were denying it. Hmmm, this raises my eyebrows. Also when HaHa says "They just get along too well." I mean if it is just No they don't have anything going on between them, it is enough to just say so, why did he have to put emphasis on the fact that they just don't get along but they get along too well. Hmm... Right now, I am left to wonder about their relationship, and what stage they are in. Because, they are way too friendly to just be friends. Maybe "Some" relationship?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Next weekend KJK,HaHa and Skull will have a show in Pohang festival and in that show SongJiHyo will be the special guest!!!...

I really can't understand KimJoongKook actiopns anymore...

i hope this is you feeling panicked and not being an insecure and possessive shipper. if it is the latter, what is the difference between us and the other shippers who blame kjk when he uploads a pic with jsm? 

kjk and haha are promoting pohang as part of their show big picture. the pohang mayor had come to them asking them to promote the place through their show and sjh is a famous celeb from pohang who is also their colleague. she is the chief guest and kjk and haha will be given important roles there since they are acting as pohang ambassadors. even otherwise, kjk had taken part in the pohang festival  last year. so why should he stop attending the event?  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

'What are you upto now? Ok I will call u later' she says and then he proceeds to answer: 'Ok yeah later I will'...I had the biggest grin during the scene!!! Poor Jongmin lol....But, the fact that oppa thought of somin out of nowhere when they were having a conversation about future wife and stuff is pretty cute! Had me smiling all day due to that scene...

yes, that is really cute. 

when kjk met his niece and her groom for her dress fitting before the wedding, he said he felt jealous of them. so i suspect he must have felt slightly jealous of haha and byul as well because they look so compatible and happy as a couple. so thinking of jsm out of nowhere could be because of that as well. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, shamos83 said:

HaHa: They just get along too well.

ME: How Well???

Byul: You might end up grabbing each other's collars.

Me: I know who will win eventually. 

I am not sure if Byul actually said that, but I was really suspicious the moment she indicated that they might have to fight over Somin when both HaHa and Jong Kook were denying it. Hmmm, this raises my eyebrows. Also when HaHa says "They just get along too well." I mean if it is just No they don't have anything going on between them, it is enough to just say so, why did he have to put emphasis on the fact that they just don't get along but they get along too well. Hmm... Right now, I am left to wonder about their relationship, and what stage they are in. Because, they are way too friendly to just be friends. Maybe "Some" relationship?

perhaps they will give long-winded explanations later as to why jsm had to meet kjk that day :)) but what was strange was how kjk could barely react beyond the 'no, it is not like that' when kjm kept on pestering him. kjk, if he had only brotherly feelings for jsm, should have been more vocal there. even haha seemed less loquacious than usual. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

perhaps they will give long-winded explanations later as to why jsm had to meet kjk that day :)) but what was strange was how kjk could barely react beyond the 'no, it is not like that' when kjm kept on pestering him. kjk, if he had only brotherly feelings for jsm, should have been more vocal there. even haha seemed less loquacious than usual. 

Maybe it might be the editing, but I was also puzzled , when JK didn’t explain beyond replying ‘no.’ I Could also see him trying so hard to listen when JM was speaking over him when he was giving his final goodbye to SM. In the beginning of the call as well, you could see JK literally saying ‘shh’ to JM and all this shows me that to JK that Somin’s voice and thought matters. Showing that they are much closer than just friends. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi, i' just a SR before but i really feel something blooming between those two, esp watching these latest episodes( somin new home, their off cam interaction etc) and also MUD, ahh hearing somin will call JK back just made my heart fluttering.

Notice how both of them will post on instagram nearly at the same time? Last night,KJK post, and just now somin post her "poem". Something fishy

• Like 1
  • Love 4

translations comments (might not be accurate)

dahee0315 소민아 사랑은 공기와도 같아....없어도 안되지만 잡을수도 없지...... 

Somin-ahhh, love is like air.... i can not have it but i can not catch it....

quanhaha79 얼른 해장해라... 속버린다...

hurry disappear(?).. im thrown out...    

jjsomin_ina translated it in indonesia but i do it eng ver from her translations 

quanhaha79

Keluar dari sini... Jjeonsobarida ]

[ go out from here.. Jjeonsobarida ]

kjk76 하.. 얘가.. 또 이러네..

ha.. this is.. doing it again.. 

jjsomin_ina translated it in indonesia but i do it eng ver from her translations

kjk76

Ha, lihatlah wanita ini... Mulai lagi. ]

[ Ha, look this women.. start it again.. ]

ohchangseokk 이런거 하지 말랬지

i told you not to do this

hwanjine 그래..이제 그만 마시고 들어가 언능..

indeed.. now stop drinking and go enter/go into

jungwon__choi 왠지모를공감됌은모지??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

i do not know why?? kkkkkkk

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Both KJK and SoMin are really playing with the fans!!!...at this point I really don't know what to think...sometimes I feel they really like each other...and sometimes I think they just see each other as a sibling and only friend....

If KJK really likes SoMin more than friends he really needs to make his move on her...she took the courage to ask him out for a coffee and that was very brave of her considering he is her Senior in the industry, he is popular and he is older than her...Hope he interacts with her more off cameras and they continue being closer...:wub:

• Like 3

after song-song divorce news, all i can say is marriage is a difficult thing for celebrities. it is never the end of the road and just the beginning of what has the possibility to turn out to be a wonderful companionship.

so, let's just pray that if kookmin are compatible enough to make a marriage work, then let that be the road for them. if not, i understand. finally, we want them to be happy and contented.

as people who don't know them personally, we can judge their compatibility only based on what we see. it is they who interact with each other regularly and have the ability to judge whether this is a relationship that can be sustained amidst the added responsibilities and pressure of being celebrities.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 4

@kookminclan RunningManTotally agree, we can ship them as hard as we want but in the end of the day all we can do is just recognize their closeness and wonderful relationship. It is them who feel things beyond just what we see on screen, it is them that are investing into a future and all we can hope is that it works out wonderfully for both of them. I actually feel so sad about the news today because song song couple were just literally the perfect dream couple, but in the end of the day as fans the most we can do is hope that all the decisions they make as celebrities helps them be happy and contented with life and each other. So if Kookmin do decide to ever take that ‘major’ step of marriage I welcome them and hope they find happiness amidst their line of work. Celebrity relationships always seem to be so complicated and so much pressure on how we pay so much attention to it. So, I hope our Kookmin can find happiness amidst all this. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

On 6/26/2019 at 6:52 AM, minahnoona said:

And kjk76 also updated Instagram showing off the woman in his life hehe

The first words are "My woman..."

The first words stood out to me too. And look at Jong Kook wearing colored shorts <Green>  white vest and the jacket (like thing he is holding on his shoulder) is also grey, no black detected on KJK outside even of running man. Much has changed in the all black wardrobe. Now I want them to go shoot one of MUD episode in his house and see finally color showing on the interior as well:love: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1