Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Somin and JK pranked each other. She shot water gun to his shorts . He got his revenge by shooting her on armpit and shoe :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

It was a pretty decent episode you could definitely feel lks absence. I loved how somin often mentioned kwangsoo and how she said she missed him. Definite increase in chanmin but at least it’s not super forced this time around no one was pushing them.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

It was a pretty decent episode you could definitely feel lks absence. I loved how somin often mentioned kwangsoo and how she said she missed him. Definite increase in chanmin but at least it’s not super forced this time around no one was pushing them.

Actually ChanMin in this ep are quite cute. They really support each other like best friends.

And KookMin is inseparable as always <3

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Grumple Lee said:

Actually ChanMin in this ep are quite cute. They really support each other like best friends.

And KookMin is inseparable as always <3

They interact in natural way is cute actually. It is very awkward when other members start to tease them. Thank goodness nobody makes a big deal about Chanmin. And PD also didn't emphasize it with his editing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grumple Lee said:

Relieved.

Chanmin are always goofing around with each other which is endearing as long as no one mentions the LL and make it awkward  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grumple Lee said:

Yeah, after they finished their part and started talking about kwangsoo it really made me want to see more maknae line moments 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Somin and JK pranked each other. She shot water gun to his shorts . He got his revenge by shooting her on armpit and shoe :joy:

They're in their own world but jk not angry even his short or sock got wet:joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Happyjana said:

They're in their own world but jk not angry even his panty or sock got wet:joy:

When Kwangsoo threw water to his face few episodes back, he clenched his teeth and changed into revenge mode. Here, though he sought his revenge, his face still smiling.

Can't fault him though, Somin is lots lots more beautiful than KS. Hahaha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Saw the clip on Insta. Somin's laugh is so adorable. And KJK's smile too. And how she was kind of hiding behind se chan after that.

I thought of LKS when she used water gun on KJK's shorts. It's such a kwang soo thing to do. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, YellowDress said:

Saw the clip on Insta. Somin's laugh is so adorable. And KJK's smile too. And how she was kind of hiding behind se chan after that.

I thought of LKS when she used water gun on KJK's shorts. It's such a kwang soo thing to do. 

Yo man, drop the clip please!!!B)

• Like 3

Finally had some time to watch the new episode subbed. Honestly they should let Somin and Sechan take the full reins of the love-line, the members shouldn’t try to push it, I mean the pottery scene was genuinely funny and that was all Sechan and Somin. 

I’m was grinning from ear to ear watching Kookmin play with the water guns, their indisputable bond really shined and it made me very happy. I also noticed that when Somin started speaking about the guests on the card game, KJK started immediately looking at her talk lol which I just find sweet. When Jihyo and JSJ took the penalty, you can see KJK pull on Somin’s arm so she doesn’t get whip cream on her :wub: which I guess is something frivolous but I still find quite cute.

Overall, You can feel that KS’s energy is missing but the episode was entertaining. I also got some Yoomin and some Mongdol so I am satisfied. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Watched the subbed episode.

Honestly, I was a little bored in the first half of the episode. The Chanmin pottery thing was hilarious. It would have been even funnier if YSC and LKS did it. I laughed so much just thinking about it. Also, everyone ganging up on Haha for forcing and ruining all potential romances. Hahahaha. 

Second half was funnier I think. Kookmin play with water gun. LOL. 

The shooting at his pants and socks did remind him of LKS. 

Overall, it was an okay episode. Missed LKS a lot. Anyway, I'm excited for the next episode. Seems quite interesting.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Whenever Jong Kook and Somin have big interactions, I notice that Yoo Jae Suk tends to have this contemplating look on his face. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Whenever Jong Kook and Somin have big interactions, I notice that Yoo Jae Suk tends to have this contemplating look on his face. 

Oh, I notice too. Tshirt with JK's face scene, JK brought Somin's book during opening scene, water gun scene. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I didnt pay much attention to YJS. Kookmin had my undivided attention :joy:

Will check it out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

I noticed that too, Haha aswell, look at his face when Jongkook's  saying "ohhh Sominie is going up" he looks back and forth between KJK and JSM......looking kinda flustered.  

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, RM xx said:

I noticed that too, Haha aswell, look at his face when Jongkook's  saying "ohhh Sominie is going up" he looks back and forth between KJK and JSM......looking kinda flustered.  

sorry, i've no time this weeks

Haha reaction :phew:

ZI05nut.gif

why the guest look at kjk?

https://imgur.com/EcSf0V0EcSf0V0.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MandelBrot said: