[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

10 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Yeah. I see that most of us have come across that account.

That account is disgusting. Whoever runs that account has a serious problem. And instagram really doesn't take our reports seriously. Have reported that account many times but instagram still doesn't do anything. Every time I report hate accounts (that sunny and other hate accounts) instagram always said the same thing " that account doesn't go against our community guidelines" :triumph:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Basically I put them on Papago and things as simple as “they’re cute” are getting downvoted? Which honestly I don’t remember happening on other Chanmin videos. Another one said something along the lines of; what’s up with the comments/ people saying they’re cute” and that was upvoted??

Another one saying that the some videos are okay but that they’re now doing too much.

Another basically trying to talk to Sechan said; to stop doing it because she may get/have a boyfriend and she’s trying  to make him jealous?? The downvotes and upvotes are fighting on that comment.

edit: the top 3 comments say;

1: something along the lines of this is entertainment love

2: if you don’t like it don’t watch it type of comment

3: “You guys look cute but if you get boyfriend, anger, hahaha” < full translation from Papago... um.. yeah that’s kinda what we want to avoid. Unnecessary hate

Basically the response was a complete 180 on this Naver video. *note: I don’t know Korean and all this translations were thanks to Papago.

i find the comments on the youtube video divided. i think almost all of them are young fans who take what they seeliterally. there are many fans who think of this loveline as a replacement for monday couple, so they are pegging all their unrequited feelings for monday couple onto this loveline and hope that this will be real. i found a lot of comments like that. there are comments which also look at this loveline in a lighthearted way where people enjoy kjk-ysc-jsm love triangle with a split between people who ship se chan with so min and se chan with jong kook. lol there are also people who find the loveline forced.

after using translate and papago:

support for the loveline:

Oh, really cute couple look so good together. If either of them confesses, they can date with marriage goal. seems to be very lovely couple

if one of them confesses, they can definitely go out. se chan is not heartless, he is just not good at expressing himself.

this is the same age couple that even sbs is cheering for.

I'd be sad if the two of you got married like Gary, but this time... I'm going to be really disappointed if you just end up  as a business couple

so min, i would be so disappointed if you went out with someone else

i know it is a loveline, but i don't get tired of it

At this point, the editor seems to be a fan of loveline and doesn't miss out on any opportunity. LOL. Unless one of the two has a romance rumor, it can go up to 10 (?).

on jan 1, 2021 we want dispatch to reveal them as a couple

so min, i think se chan's heart is opening up

so min is just doing business, se chan is 100% serious

we've got 80,000 hits in a few hours

I felt it was a forced loveline at first, but now they've connected like monday couple

I wish the two of you would go out with each other. I think Yang Se-chan really has a resisting heart, but you two look good together.

the overwhelming sentiment is jsm is too good/pretty/cute, grab her fast.

there are many fans of kookchan and the love triangle:

please make a compilation of se chan and jong kook loveline.

even if so min wants to marry se chan, she will have to climb over jong kook (this is more like jong kook won't give up ysc lol)

kim jong kook seems to like ysc a lot

somin and se chanie are so cute. se chanie helped hold so min's hair while eating jajangmeon. please post video of kookchan

kim jong kook ❤️ yang se chan ❤️jeon so min

I love the love triangle with Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min fighting over Yang Se-chan :)

Kim Jong Kook's favourite doll - ae chan

is this a video of se chan -so min loveline + kjk special? kjk talks a lot....lol

then why didn't jong kook date hong jin young who talks a lot?

A few comments think the loveline is forced:

it's just a business relationship

forced loveline

i'm curious why there are so many lovelines in rm.

don't get fooled, it is not real.

They've been talking about love lines almost every week on the air, and I'm a little worried as a running man fan that what if they are in love with someone else, ... Yoo Jae-suk also said he would introduce Jeon So-min to a man,  Song Ji-hyo, who is always on the sidelines of the love line and doesn't joke around, said in a photo-wall interview at the 2019 Entertainment Awards, "I hope Somin x Se-chan will date this year." Ji Seok-jin said, "Don't play with love." I hope Jeon is not playing with Yang Se-chan if she doesn't have a real heart towards him.

someone answered: Just as couples don't actually get together in dramas, so does entertainment, so it's just an entertainment device, and it's irrelevant to reality, and it doesn't matter if you have someone else.

i found two-three comments that could be about kookmin:

kim jong always comes in the way of couples lol

is kim jong kook jealous?

kim jong kook looks uncomfortable about se chan and so min,

That's amazing. Are you serious, people who think they're really flirting? If you're watching this video, you know that Jeon So-min has someone else in mind besides Yang Se-chan. No, I think she's doing this because he knows.lol

if jeon so min gets together with kim jong kook, it will be legendary

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 10

vEp6B5R.gif

this was from an episode last year. jsm, haha and lks were in one team with ji min. ji min got the penalty and could choose another member along with her. jsm bowed down and really didn't want to be picked, ji min finally picked lks. but why does kjk look so relieved and thankful though he was in another team and wasn't even a contender for the penalty? :) 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

This is also the scene where Ji hyo was standing next to Somin and suddenly in the next shot you see KJK next to Somin. 

This happens a lot. We see them standing with other people then the camera comes back to them and they are miraculously together. Even in the jae Hong episode, during the penalty part at the ending, they weren't standing together and then they were standing together all of a sudden lol. 

If they want to do a global race tour with unlucky vs lucky members, they can swap jong kook for jsj for the unlucky team because the amount of penalties he has done these past few months are shocking. Lol seeing him get water bombed, getting the cream penalty, even dressing up funny in public is now natural lmao. Especially this episode, I have never seen someone so happy to have coloured cream on his face.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

please don't say that dating kjk in public will invite hate from his fans, whoever the girl be- sjh or jsm. that is being willfully blind to the fact that those women close to him who get hate are from some biased sjh spartace fans. his korean and ifandom are generally peaceful. they hardly go witch-hunting even when he is attacked, so why would they bother with sending death threats to a woman he is close with? most of the papitus have grown old together with him, are even married and have kids and want him to get married. they are like his mom waiting for the day he settles down with his chosen one.

those who sent death threats to hjy are not kjk fans, but spartace fans. se chan said as much when hjy mentioned that topic, so all the members know who does it. it is just that the members, including kjk, or the pds don't want to address it openly that most of the hate on women who are close with kjk is by crazy shipper fans.  i don't think any woman he dates will get hate from kjk fans. as long as he loves the woman and she loves him back with an equal intensity, it wouldn't matter to us. even if it is hjy, i don't think any kjk only fan will hate on her. the death threat was mentioned when she came on rm for the first time after a while and some spartace fans who thought spartace would end up together after the fortune forecast got a reality check.

hjy-kjk pairing since then has become very popular in korea and even among ifans. kjk fans also know that the real hjy is different from the pushy character she takes on in her loveline with kjk. she is a woman with a lot of pride, not that desperate as her variety character is. i think jsm's new character on rm is modelled on hjy's loveline character in WGM and RM where she is the one going after the resistant, shy guy.

if it turns out to be jsm, some spartace ifans might send them hate, but i don't think the korean papitus or kjk's ifans will care. they know him enough to trust his judgement. also, since jsm has been brought to his fanmeets and many kjk fans feel she has become part of his inner circle, it won't be that big a shock to them. in fact, she is the woman he is closest to these days, on the show and off it, so i don't think it would be too big a problem. he brings her to his concert, sends her his first coffee truck and even promotes her book, so she is special in some way.

hate from ifanbase won't be an issue if kookmin ever reach a point where they want to declare. haters will be there, but their war will be fought on ig and there are ways of countering that. jsm's ig is verified now, so they can't report her like before. she can disable her comments or make her ig private for a while till it blows over. 

I apologise for offending you and everyone. I have an lot of learning to do so about Jong Kook. I decided to erase some of my posts. 

There is misunderstanding but i didn't do a good job of explaining. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jasjas said:

Somin did mention that she'll only announce when she plan to get married.

Well I never find lovelines confusing in RM before as I only know all lovelines involved are fake and just business like.  In fact I could never understand why lovelines are needed in Korean variety shows to which my friend told me that they need some entertainment in the show because they need to keep the audience interest going, since they have ratings also which makes me feel that variety shows in Korea are very competitive and lovelines only happen in Korea and is somehow like a culture there.

Did you somehow forget that Jongkook is the king of lovelines? He mentioned in 1 of the episode where he's partnered with Hana where Haha called about 30+ girls "sister in law" in the show. His fans will be damn busy for sending death threats to every girl involved in the loveline with him in the show.

Remember Seo Eun-soo who is 1 of his loveline in RM before came back for the 2nd time but she never say that she received death threats from his fans for involving in the loveline with him? So it's a prove that death threats sent to HJY are not by his fans rather it's toxic Spartace fans sending as mentioned by @kookminclan RunningMan~~

you are right. 

I gathered the sources probably too late or too little. Google didn't even help at all. I thought I remember watching Happy Together before that Jin Young explain the threats send to her to stay away from Jong Kook. She didn't say it was because of Spartace community. She said it was from China. That could have been more of contributing factor to my thought that there are quite bit of haters from international fanbase. 

I realise that Spartace fanbase is more of couple fan rather than individuals. 

I am more of Somin's fan first before Jong Kook. I wasn't paying too much attention on Jong Kook in the past. I saw Somin was going through a lot of backlash for trying to set up lovelines. So I made a mistake that it was Jong Kook because considering him more popular and more famous. My assumption is wrong. It is more of SOmin who has to face backlash than other lovelines. I saw how some of kwangsoo's fans tried to ignore Somin. They post all pictures of Kwangsoo couple with someone else except Somin. They even send me replies that Kwangsoo doesn't even care about her. That's a long story. Somin got haters from Kwangsoo's international fans. Then now, Jong Kook. It turned out according to everyone that it is from Spartace fanbase rather than Jong Kook's fanbase itself. 

I was putting in generalisation rather than Jong Kook specifically that it has been harder to date as an idol. I have heard stories from idols from Jong Kook's Turbo times have shared that she had gone through a lot that she couldn't date or have friends properly. I have gotten too far with generalisation.

I was wrong with my assumption, and I really apologise for it. I have to remember to stop posting my ignorance. And try to put fingers to rest and enjoy the posts from everyone else. 

Sometimes I didn't know until someone tells me so.

• Like 6

Hi. I'm a lurker here ever since the thread started. Hihi. I'm a kookmin shipper since their tofu ep on running man. I just watched JK's my ugly duckling segment ep 178, and I can't help but post my observations. I'm pretty sure kookie is seeing someone right now. Judging by his confidence, that for next chuseok, he will surely bring someone over to meet the in-laws. The only question is whoooo hihi 

Even his uncle is pretty pleased when he said that because he used to hate the idea of getting married. 

I am one with you guys in praying for our dearest ship. Who knows it might be actually sailing subtly and peacefully, on their own. 

Shoutout to @Rida Live, we used to fangurl together on the TSYB thread. Hehe 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, JialingGO said:

you are right. 

I gathered the sources probably too late or too little. Google didn't even help at all. I thought I remember watching Happy Together before that Jin Young explain the threats send to her to stay away from Jong Kook. She didn't say it was because of Spartace community. She said it was from China. That could have been more of contributing factor to my thought that there are quite bit of haters from international fanbase. 

I realise that Spartace fanbase is more of couple fan rather than individuals. 

I am more of Somin's fan first before Jong Kook. I wasn't paying too much attention on Jong Kook in the past. I saw Somin was going through a lot of backlash for trying to set up lovelines. So I made a mistake that it was Jong Kook because considering him more popular and more famous. My assumption is wrong. It is more of SOmin who has to face backlash than other lovelines. I saw how some of kwangsoo's fans tried to ignore Somin. They post all pictures of Kwangsoo couple with someone else except Somin. They even send me replies that Kwangsoo doesn't even care about her. That's a long story. Somin got haters from Kwangsoo's international fans. Then now, Jong Kook. It turned out according to everyone that it is from Spartace fanbase rather than Jong Kook's fanbase itself. 

I was putting in generalisation rather than Jong Kook specifically that it has been harder to date as an idol. I have heard stories from idols from Jong Kook's Turbo times have shared that she had gone through a lot that she couldn't date or have friends properly. I have gotten too far with generalisation.

I was wrong with my assumption, and I really apologise for it. I have to remember to stop posting my ignorance. And try to put fingers to rest and enjoy the posts from everyone else. 

Sometimes I didn't know until someone tells me so.

it is fine. i am not blaming you at all. i love how you always take the trouble to find out things about kjk and enjoy reading your posts. just pointed this out because i have seen other comments as well which say kjk fans are scary since they sent death threats to hjy. no fandom is perfect but in this matter, i think kjk fans are super-cool. if kjk was in his 20s or 30s, he may have had more rabid fans. now he is in his 40s. we all just want him to settle down if he meets the right one. it is some of the other shipper fans who act like he belongs to their bias. since rm has been kjk's major show for years now, it is no surprise that a section of his fans may have shipped him with sjh but ultimately, feel all of them will support whoever he ends up with. 

kjk, like @kukumarq1 mentioned, has been at the receiving end of shipper fans himself. after kjk came back from the military, he had an interview with kang ha dong in his show golden fishery where he was forced to speak about yeh. i could understand the interest since there was a lot of curiosity about their dating status. yeh's popularity had risen in the past because of xman and the loveline. kjk was then the bigger star but he had to leave at the height of his success for his army service. by the time kjk came back, yeh had become a huge star with goong and coffee prince doing amazingly well. she also got a lot of new shipper fans especially from goong who shipped her with jjh (the one sjh dated). they didn't care for her variety past and  there was a controversy because the preview for kjk's episode on golden fishery was weirdly edited to make it seem as if he said he had met yeh in private (that is, he had dated her). it led to some of her fans alleging that he was trying to use her name and ride on her popularity. poor kjk clarified  that it was weirdly edited by the show's pds and apologised for bringing trouble to yeh. yeh, for which i will always love her, clarified through her manager that kjk wasn't someone who required her to remain popular and scolded her fans for making anti-comments against kjk.  it was then a mess with other shipper fans of yeh who didn't think he was good enough for her.

once i hunt up that article, i will post it. 

that may be a reason kjk was so disappointed with sbs for promoting the signature campaign to make yeh guest on rm. x-man was so long back and while the members made fun of the loveline, to force her to guest on the show and reduce her to her old loveline character when they might have had other memories was not fair. kjk had to apologise again to yeh and she responded saying he didn't need to. 

that is unfortunately the difficult side of shipper fandoms. :sweatingbullets: it also doesn't help that shows and stations sometimes promote lovelines without thinking of the consequences for the people involved.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

@JialingGO no worries, we understand you are worried for Somin. Just perhaps the phrasing is unclear thus it looks as if pointed at KJK fans incorrectly.

Yes i agree that if Kookmin happens, Somin will get flak from black sheep spartace fans. But similarly, KJK will get flak from his antis too, such as calling him cradle robber etc. because Somin is 10y younger than him. Truth is, no celebs can avoid this. Kim Hee Chul got it when he announced. LKS got it when he announced. Heck, even YJS got it (minimal though).

As true fans, we can give them support n well wishes and be happy for them. Report the black sheep fans if they got out of hand n starts cyberbullying the celebs, JSM or KJK. Both are precious and had suffered enough. They deserve happy times.

For HJY, it was in RM and MUD (episode where Hong sisters were having Beef intestines bbq) that she implied/said it as spartace fans n she was affected by the threats. HT was the one she revealed it was chinese fans. So thats how we gather the clues to piece them together.

I saw in the past posts u visited chinese sources for info abt RM too, so u know in chinese RM community, the largest ship is spartace after mc sank n the biggest fan community is SJH fans. Unfortunately, their reputation is also the worst as they had a large number of black sheep overzealous fans who acted poorly.  Even KJK had been attacked by them. So perhaps just ignore them is the best, especially at this time where the Great Chinese Fire War between anti-SJH & anti-JSM is raging.

Thus, KJK fandom had an unspoken agreement to not ship in open. SJH, JSM, HJY, Kang Hanna, Ailee, Son Naeun, Yoon Eun Hye - these are the more prominent ones and you can already get the picture. So i think this agreement helps us to prevent the fandom from tearing itself apart.

The sad thing is antis n keyboard warriors will always be there, so we have to give the celebs our well wishes n support. Above all, KJK fans just want him to get married soon coz it sure had been a long wait. I agree with @heyyoooo that it is a high chance he has found love in his life. :blush:

Thanks to previous post abt bililbili sites. Actually there had been a steady increase in chinese kookmin fans in the chinese rm community. They also absolutely adore the kookmin chemistry.

Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

i know some people feel that kjk has stopped posting on jsm's sns because of the hate from the shipper fans. i don't think so. just feel he isn't someone who bothers about these things beyond a point. there could be two other reasons 1)his relationship with jsm has entered a more serious phase where the sns interactions now lead to questions like 'is he going to marry her'? so this is a phase where privacy is required because you want to ascertain your feelings and handle things carefully. early last year, they had a lot of cute sns interactions, but it was never brought up on the show to pose marriage questions but from 2019 end, it has been much more serious. 2) since the official loveline is going on, kjk's sns interactions with jsm will pose a threat to chanmin and unless kookmin reach a stage where they want to take the next big step, kjk has been advised to support the loveline. i don't think kjk was initially that keen on supporting chanmin but there has been a change in plan since the new year. that is why we had that mud episode.

so let's see. as long as the loveline is not taken that seriously, it is a good thing if kookmin get to make their moves away from the public gaze. however, a repeat of monday couple mania will be an issue. it also shouldn't affect their relationship if it is in a sensitive stage. in ep. 491, it looked so much like they were having other conversations and would suddenly go into acting mode when important announcements about the game were being given. 

i am curious to hear what jsm says on her radio show. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

This happens a lot. We see them standing with other people then the camera comes back to them and they are miraculously together. Even in the jae Hong episode, during the penalty part at the ending, they weren't standing together and then they were standing together all of a sudden lol. 

If they want to do a global race tour with unlucky vs lucky members, they can swap jong kook for jsj for the unlucky team because the amount of penalties he has done these past few months are shocking. Lol seeing him get water bombed, getting the cream penalty, even dressing up funny in public is now natural lmao. Especially this episode, I have never seen someone so happy to have coloured cream on his face.

lol, this episode it was so obvious kjk wanted to be initiated into the unlucky club. if it was earlier, he would have avoided the card yjs recommended like plague. this episode, he was like "my heart tells me to pick that card", something the unlucky members always say. yjs nods wisely and says "yes, we unlucky people feel sympathetic towards the lone cards" and kjk, without any doubt, chooses it right away. that was seriously funny! jsm, on the other hand, avoided yjs' pick and still ended up being unlucky. it is like kjk knows he can't pass on his luck to jsm, so if he wants her company, he has to share her misfortune. no wonder, he looked so excited for the cream penalty! the last round was a match between who would end up following her, ysc or kjk. kjk, in true mr. capable fashion, delivered when it mattered. i was reminded of that match where she made them play rock paper scissors to be her partner and a very nervous kjk ended up winning and couldn't keep the smile off his face. 

talk about jsm! you can see a shy smile on her face as she looks down after kjk is declared her penalty partner.

these two have a destiny. kjk always gets chosen when jsm has to be flogged and when jsm needs company in her misfortune, kjk gets chosen. however, last time kjk escaped penalty after picking the jsm card and the lady looked mighty pleased there as well. kjk also chose a good option for jsm with the roulette.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

lol, this episode it was so obvious kjk wanted to be initiated into the unlucky club. if it was earlier, he would have avoided the card yjs recommended like plague. this episode, he was like "my heart tells me to pick that card", something the unlucky members always say. yjs nods wisely and says "yes, we unlucky people feel sympathetic towards the lone cards" and kjk, without any doubt, chooses it right away. that was seriously funny! jsm, on the other hand, avoided yjs' pick and still ended up being unlucky. it is like kjk knows he can't pass on his luck to jsm, so if he wants her company, he has to share her misfortune. no wonder, he looked so excited for the cream penalty! the last round was a match between who would end up following her, ysc or kjk. kjk, in true mr. capable fashion, delivered when it mattered. i was reminded of that match where she made them play rock paper scissors to be her partner and a very nervous kjk ended up winning and couldn't keep the smile off his face. 

talk about jsm! you can see a shy smile on her face as she looks down after kjk is declared her penalty partner.

these two have a destiny. kjk always gets chosen when jsm has to be flogged and when jsm needs company in her misfortune, kjk gets chosen. however, last time kjk escaped penalty after picking the jsm card and the lady looked mighty pleased there as well. kjk also chose a good option for jsm with the roulette.

Lol he so didn't mind being the one picked for the penalty. Before jsj spun the wheel to pick who he would switch it, he was like 'no, what are the chances' (of he or somin getting picked). I was like sir have you really decided to take the unlucky path now on the show? What's hilarious is how worried somin looks and was wishing for her luck to change (honest reaction of an original unlucky member) while Jong kook couldn't care less and was all smiles (honest reaction of a wannabe unlucky member but is also too much of an ace). When he earnestly said "I wish he'd pick me or somin", I might have awwwed. I also think the same as you with how he becomes 'unlucky' or loses on the show if he wants to hang with her during filming.

In the episode when they were in a team and had to eat jjajangmyeon, there was no way he expected somin to finish on time or win, she's a slow eater coupled with the fact that she has a small mouth, the logical thing to do would have been to do the challenge himself. But somin volunteered knowing he rather not eat it which was sweet of her. When jsj asked in disbelief whether it was somin that was going to carry out the challenge he got defensive and said yes. For our sparta, if he really wanted to win that round would have just eaten it anyway. I like this looser character on him. He can go full sparta if he chooses but can also switch it up in a heartbeat and let cute kook come out to play. He talks more, laughs more and jokes more. He doesn't mind losing but also isn't really desperate to win. He so chill these days, I sometimes do a double take when I watch old episodes. Not saying he was a mean nasty tyrant before lol, but he was just more guarded and quiet.

Kinda sad they put the loveline in place on the show when kookmin was at it's peak with moments. But I have to say, considering the fact that somin is in an official loveline on the show, they still are mighty close during filming. It's like their actions are very bold but at the same time so subtle. They make you take a double take but at the same time you're like should I read more into this or move on? It's the kannes episode and that blasted side hug where she leans on him all cozy that stresses me out. I'm like is there more to this or should I just pretend I didn't see lmao.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

44 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

It's the kannes episode and that blasted side hug where she leans on him all cozy that stresses me out. I'm like is there more to this or should I just pretend I didn't see lmao.

Oh god, the Kannes episode. The episode which made me think something is going on between them. They might have been rehearsing for his concert at that point because of which they might have gotten closer than before.

Its my favorite kookmin episode. Lol

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

I was like sir have you really decided to take the unlucky path now on the show?

Actually, Jong Kook has talked about this kinda briefly on Knowing Brothers, that for the longest time, the show only allowed him to play his strong character.

He's tried to change his character over these two years,and for awhile, he wouldn't get any screen time. It wasn't until after the Swiss luxury trip episode that he found a nice balance between that clumsy/unlucky character with his mr capable character.

I'm actually glad that he's going back to his unlucky/clumsy character again. If anyone remembers, he basically originated the unlucky character for SBS variety shows when he was on Family Outing.

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

He so chill these days, I sometimes do a double take when I watch old episodes. Not saying he was a mean nasty tyrant before lol, but he was just more guarded and quiet.

He's always been chill tbh. And yea, from Yoo Jae Suk, to his own Turbo members, they've all talked about how Jong Kook used to be so quiet back when he was younger.

• Like 7
  • Love 1