[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Just now, shamos83 said:

I rewatched to look at how similar the hat Somin is wearing is to the one on the sling bag KJK is holding, and I think they are different. 

differents :wacko:

34l30UJ.png

B5dufKy.png

sorry for the fail !!! hahhahah

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

yes, wonder if that also includes jsm punning on the kim in 'kimchi' as in chong-gag kimsshi? (bachelor kim?) worthy of a poet!

kjk also likes word puns a lot. even a few episodes back, the joke he made on jsj was a pun. sadly, the subs don't do justice to their word play. jsm being so good at writing has been a fascination for kjk. remember how interested he used to be whenever she brought her christmas cards or letters? one time when jsj interrupted her as she was explaining, he asked him to shut up so that she could continue.

i think he is really proud of her poetry. it was cute how he made the penalty moment into a  promotional moment for her book. 

Even in episode 471 (where members wrote poems for each other) , they played the game where each member had to say and act words according to the given letters. KJK tapped JSM and told her 'you are good at this'. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Even in episode 471 (where members wrote poems for each other) , they played the game where each member had to say and act words according to the given letters. KJK tapped JSM and told her 'you are good at this'. 

Actually for that particular part, the letters Tifanny(?) gave them could easily form a dirty word. So he told Somin that she was good at stuff like that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

differents :wacko:

34l30UJ.png

B5dufKy.png

sorry for the fail !!! hahhahah

First of all.. sorry for my bad English.. but I want to give my opinion.

I think it Somin hat.. it looks different because Somin wears that hat very tight. So that the hole in the hat is not visible. But, the white hat at the sling bag that JK carrying is hanging loose.. then a hole in the hat is visible. :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting fact: When JK talked about MC, JH was mong and many rm fans be like *why JK do that, he hurt JH and Gary family* But JH always mong its her personality Mong Jihyo, its not JK fault. In other side we have situation when JK joked about SM and SJ: SM wasnt mong or angry she support JKs joke. Thats why i like KookMin relaitionship they understand each other from half-word and support each other

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sya sya said:

First of all.. sorry for my bad English.. but I want to give my opinion.

I think it Somin hat.. it looks different because Somin wears that hat very tight. So that the hole in the hat is not visible. But, the white hat at the sling bag that JK carrying is hanging loose.. then a hole in the hat is visible. :)

The thing that makes it different if you look closely is the metal strap which is on Somin's hat and not on the one KJK is holding. Also it seems like the hat KJK is holding has a small black tag on the side which is not the same on the one somin is wearing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, autumnflowers said:

Maybe KJK forgot that he was about to get a punishment :lol: I never saw him this happy when he was going to get a punishment

Remember when jsm and Lks had their yondu punishment and had to sell the fish bun?. Right after they said that they'd take kjk to their punishment, i saw him so happy. Its like he got a reward instead of a punishment, lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Just finished watching with subtitles! Overall, it was a very enjoyable episode, it had a good mix and the guests got into the groove and feel of running man fairly quickly, they also seem to have a lot of fun. 

Our Kookmin moments were sparse but they were there nonetheless. The moments  were cute, the play on words that can’t be fully enjoyed with subs unfortunately but oh well. The punishment was cute with the book promo, KJK actually did 2 book promos if you count the one he made when they were telling stories. Considering they were on different teams, I’m satisfied with the moments. 

Edit: Forgot to say that I love that KJK is now consider one of the unlucky ones :D

Next episode looks quite interesting, Kang Tae Oh is a guest, I find him very handsome so I ship myself with him. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

18 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

KJK actually did 2 book promos if you count the one he made when they were telling stories. Considering they were on different teams, I’m satisfied with the moments. 

Should we also include the tear of yondu episode wherein he choose somin to his team and said 'ok i'll choose somin who will publish a book soon'  :D 

He is not promoting it on his IG but he works hard promoting it in the show :phew:

• Like 8

KJK is really somin's biggest supporter, he pretty much promotes her book all the time, more than her own agency have actually. I find it so cute that he finds ways to naturally bring her book up or anything to do with her up . I thought he would promote the new movies Innocent or Intruder but he swiftly added in You Can Call me After a Drink. Also I've realised that he likes to reiterate what other people say about Somin, when Haha was talking about how they spoke about Somin during the MUD shoot he repeated what HaHa said and gives her a little glance for a split second to kind of check her reaction. It's funny because I'm watching the episode but I'm always keeping a sharp eye out for their littlest interactions. Like when Somin was rolling, just look at the smile on Jongkook's face:wub:. All in all there weren't many moments of them together in this ep but I don't feel bummed out about it, there were small natural moments that still happened that satisfied my inner shipper.:joy:

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, RM xx said:

All in all there weren't many moments of them together in this ep but I don't feel bummed out about it, there were small natural moments that still happened that satisfied my inner shipper.:joy:

More likely we are satisfied with small natural moments because basically kookmin started with that. Small gestures that leads to an oozing chemistry. 

Their punishment video in naver has the same comments from knetz saying the chemistry between them is really good! Some are hoping for them to have 'some' haha and i am happy with that as well :D

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Jong kook adores Somin's mind, and that's to say the least. He's easily interested in what she creates or says. She said it herself at his concert that he's a big fan of her Come out Confession song. And he agrees and says he likes the lyrics. I mean he sings it as a duet with her at his concert when he easily could have asked her to sing one of his songs instead. Even back then, when they read her letters, he was always so focused, even telling jsj to stop talking so he can listen. And now we can see how interested he is in her book. It's more than just helping her promote it, he genuinely loves it. Lol he was even reading it during filming. I think it's sweet how interested he in in what she creates, he's lowkey her fan. They are each other's fans:lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

The episode was great, feel-good types. The guests were all smiles and so cute !!  I feel happy that they had a great time.

No mention of forbidden couple, lol. Even chanmin wasn't too much. KJK just got an added opportunity to promote her book. :joy: Maybe loveline moments were purposely edited off. If yes, then good decision.

Standout Kookmin moments in the very beginning and very end of the episode. Word play and penalty. :D I'm shipping the kjk-jsm-hh-ysc friendship. Hahahaha. Only if kjk and haha were this close to somin when they shot that MUD episode in Taiwan *sigh*. 

• Like 10