Quantcast

37 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

tqtGZrA.png

3vFBnd6.jpg

Vi0B0yL.jpg

Lkupo2R.jpg

They are in their own world again :rolleyes: they are not paying attention to people and things going on around them. And the last pic :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@MandelBrot  Daebak!!!  and thanks for the speedy screenshots.  Highlight for me is the one which she touches his back, not one hand but both hands, omo omo .....  :w00t:

• Love 2

That seemed okay on Running Man.

YJS: I felt bad cause I tried to get her with Jo Seho but he didn't want It

Somin: That annoyed me don't most people often just say that sounds okay for the sake of broadcast?

KJK: My turn was with Jongmin who seemed down to date but she didn't like him.

She doesn't like either cause she wants a good singer. She also is known to like KJKs music seems on the Running Man side it was more for fun moments on their shows than to actually set stuff up

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

In the introduction segment's clip of the upcoming episode, after somin was given the choice of saeho or jongmin, she said, 'I like someone who can sing well'. I mean, can it be more obvious? Hello jongkook oppa? Either they are playing with words here with something known between these two.. or even if we assume that there is nothing between the two, i think if oppa doesnt initiate now and keeps on pushing her to date other people(even if not serious) then god knows! Cause from what i can see, somin through her words normally comes very honest about her preferences. But, i hope its something known between them. Lol..more things to see in the episode i am yet to watch.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

Spoiler

I am waiting for MUD episode, because for running man, it seemed as though it was rather a joke within the cast. I also just saw that Somin's name was trending 3rd on Naver just now, which means that MUD is just airing. Also saw jong min's name trending too on top 20. From Running man I understand that Somin rejected Jong Min, but I can't help but wonder the context behind it. Both for running man and MUD Somin seems to be trending for this topic, I guess it was successful if Jong Kook and Jae Suk's goal was to give her attention, because it is damn working. I mean give attention to her character in the show, which recently is less used since there is no male guest on recent episodes. I am secretly waiting for male guests to appear so that I can see Somin wear funny looking makeup, which I am sure will make her look more cute. 

• Like 2

Spoiler

On today's running man episode, I was surprised when both Jk and SM were eliminated together with In Ha when they played the second game.On the First Somin said something and then In Ha stood and second round Both JK and In Ha answered at the same time. Such coincidence that surprised me too 

• Like 1

People who watched MUD today said...

Most of people said :  kjk and jsm are really really really close.

A few people said :  oh my god kjk and jsm have something?? Are they dating? 

So, if  you are kookmin shipper, you have to see the program. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Hmp said:

People who watched MUD today said...

Many people  :  kjk and jsm are really really really close.

A few people :  oh my god kjk and jsm have something?? Are they dating? 

So, if  you are kookmin shipper, you have to see the program. :)

My heart just skipped a beat. I am more impatient to watch this ep now. 

• Like 3

Could you please  tell @Hmp what happened?  what is this?

이어 김종민은 전소민과 통화하며 활짝 웃어 눈길을 끌었다. 하지만 전소민은 김종국에게 관심을 갖는 듯한 멘트를 보냈고, 이에 김종민은 "뭐야"라며 두 사람의 관계에 의아함을 보여 웃음을 안겼다.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Could you please  tell @Hmp what happened?  what is this?

이어 김종민은 전소민과 통화하며 활짝 웃어 눈길을 끌었다. 하지만 전소민은 김종국에게 관심을 갖는 듯한 멘트를 보냈고, 이에 김종민은 "뭐야"라며 두 사람의 관계에 의아함을 보여 웃음을 안겼다.

It just the article that explain today's contents.

이에 김종민은 "뭐야"라며 두 사람의 관계에 의아함을 보여 웃음을 안겼다.

->kjm said 'what?' and he wonder the relationship between kjk and jsm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i am yet to watch the mud cut but this is from the video and the news articles. 

https://tv.naver.com/v/8889456

if i am not mistaken with my translate, the sbs cut from ugly duckling talks about a love triangle between kjk, kjm and jsm. 

video title is "Kim Jong-min X, Jeon So-min X, Kim Jong-kook, suspecting a love triangle while connecting to a blind date!"

Kim Jong-kook made a phone call to introduce Jeon to Kim Jong-min, and when Jeon So-min said she would contact Kim Jong-kook when she hung up, Kim Jong-min asks, "What's the relationship between the two?"

another news article says when jsm hung up she asked kjk what he was doing that day and that she would contact him next time which made kjm curious about their relationship.

this could be the reason behind knetz comments. for kim jong min to wonder at the kjk-jsm relationship, either they must be very very very close or they must have something going on. 

let's not jump the gun and wait for further news. either it is an effect for the program or this is not exactly kjk's attempts to find another man for jsm. kjk can later clarify there is nothing going on between them but the video title is this and kjm who must know kjk quite a bit thinks there is something suspicious in their relationship.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, Kookminislove said:

Guys... I just watched MUD phone call segment. Got a little heartbroken :bawling: because haha said something along with 'there's nothing about them, they're just so close' i thought i could trust haha dang it. But then jongkook look a bit flustered? I don't know what's going on anymore. And before that when haha asked jongkook jongmin about dating celeb, jongkook said 난 별로. Like he's not interested in dating celeb anymore. I'm like :tears:

But the way the show left that scene as a cliffhanger is so strange as well.  And also in the beginning before JK introduces Somin, the whole conversation was centered around talking about their looks as far as I could fathom, there was competition for looks, so I thought maybe he wanted to show off he is close to a celeb. Because if you watch that cut you could see HaHa also trying to call Somin on his phone, but JK without any hesitation calls her instead. Hmmm... And just the way JK was laughing the whole time and his face being so red, I was actually so flustered as to what was funny, coz no one else was laughing as hard as he was, to some degree others were laughing so loud but they didn't seem to have that red face. I guess from the way they left it on this episode, there might be that lunch date that all of them will meet at and we will have to see. 

• Like 2

Awww @kookminclan RunningMan and @Kookminislove, don't be so pessimistic.  All the positive signs are still coming on strongly in the latest RM episode.  Remember this RM episode took place after MUD was recorded, that is why all of them could laugh about what transpired.  It looks like jsm has moved on/forgiven the two culprits.  :phew:

• Like 4