[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

2 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I don’t think somin is feeling down about the loveline completely. Like the mud episode she said she was restless due to her not having much work, then add on the guest and Jihyo talking about their movie/drama coming out soon. She barely reacted to any jokes in the opening and even when they chose cars, while everyone was running to pick she just stood there and chose what was left.

When does her contract end? Can she just escape this shithole of a company already?

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Just now, kukumarq1 said:

When does her contract end? Can she just escape this shithole of a company already?

Like it stresses me out she's still with that agency. It's like occupational suicide at this point. At the very most, I hope it ends this year

• Like 7

Just now, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@Rida Live I hope it ends earlier then later, it would suck if the entirety of her 2020 is spent with no work 

I know, but we can only hope. I really hope she gets into a good agency who can get her good offers. 

What did he have to whisper to her that couldn't wait till after filming tho. And I so desperately want to believe touched her hand as he walked past lol. What makes kookmin funny and suspicious is how they try to hide their interactions sometimes. Him sneaking around to whisper to her is funny, he can just stop and straight up tell her without being sneaky lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@MandelBrot yeah, when the members were making jokes she barely had any reaction. I hope she feels better. 

Maybe she wasn't having the best day. And as pointed out, she could be feeling down because of her career. I'm really hoping she gets a drama soon. Miss her acting. 

I hope she feels alright soon, as she will have to step it up now since LKS will be absent for a while. I have always ranked jsm as the third individually funny person on the show, who can get everyone in her group to be funny too. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

this episode was in fact interesting because of the game format. members turning into staff after getting timed out was really funny. it was like the prison concept in old running man. betrayer's cross, the female members teaming up as charlie's angels for five minutes and good member interactions. it helped that the two guests know the members well and didn't have to be mollycoddled. just hope the new pd can think of interesting concepts. 

• Like 9

Based on today's MUD episode, it does seem like he's seeing someone. But I don't think that he's particularly for marriage yet. When his aunt asked if he can bring someone this year, he said that it might be a bit difficult and that it might happen next year. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4