[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 minute ago, YellowDress said:

Somin and KJK don't have much screentime in the first half ? I saw a small clip of kjk ysc sjh and male guest (always forget his name). So assumed that jsm might be with the rest of the group. 

KJK was active for a while in the very beginning (he does team up with kyung hwan but he disappears for a while and then when a booth opens we see him and Somin, I think I heard him encourage her to go find a booth, and that was the first appearance of Somin during the first game) but he also was not there after a little while. All other members could be accounted for except for Somin in the very beginning. She wasn't with the other members, the first time she appears is with KJK and then the 2nd time again with KJK and then after that she joins in with the others (somin was not that active on the 1st half of the game). 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Somin and KJK don't have much screentime in the first half ? I saw a small clip of kjk ysc sjh and male guest (always forget his name). So assumed that jsm might be with the rest of the group. 

It's especially Somin who got less screentime. I think for first 30 minutes, there is no sign of her at all. JK played ripping tag at the lobby with Kyeong Hwan, Haha and Jihyo. After 30 minutes or so, suddenly, he was with Somin, looking for envelope with name tag.

• Like 5

I love the forbidden couple thing but not sure how it will look to Koreans. I feel that if they played it smartly it can be hilarious but tbh I don’t trust that they can pull it off. A girl can dream about forbidden couple becoming a regular quick comedy thing though, right??  :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

The one thing I really dislike about this loveline, is that it's very clear Somin is now a lot less talkative. It's like she's afraid that if she says something, they will link it with Sechan. 

But that forbidden couple omg. It really saved the whole segment, and made for some hilarious scenes and whilst we intl netizens might find it funny, I think there's quite a bit of backlash on the Naver chat page regarding the forbidden loveline. 

Many think that they have finally pushed the loveline thing a little too far. 

Understandable tho, with him being married and older by far they might be sensitive. But I love the concept of the loveline lmao, it's always so refreshing especially after the suffocation with the Chanmin loveline. They should just free the poor girl from lovelines completely, even when she made a comment to ysc today you could feel she wasn't giving it her usual somin 100% energy. I hope they just let her carry on with her old character, I simply knew the loveline would not benefit her at all in the end and it lived up to my expectations. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Understandable tho, with him being married and older by far they might be sensitive. But I love the concept of the loveline lmao, it's always so refreshing especially after the suffocation with the Chanmin loveline. They should just free the poor girl from lovelines completely, even when she made a comment to ysc today you could feel she wasn't giving it her usual somin 100% energy. I hope they just let her carry on with her old character, I simply knew the loveline would not benefit her at all in the end and it lived up to my expectations. 

I agree. But the way I view it is that, the loveline between chamin was unavoidable. In the first episode when chamin joined the show, I remember one of the first remarks Somin gives Sechan is that "people think we are a couple." A few episodes later I remember that Chamin gave a review on how they were being received and Somin commented that they were supposed to not have a loveline with other castmates but they could have a loveline with each other. So, to some degree I think that Chamin love line sort of had to be explored with or without support from viewers, but I guess what we learnt from it is that they are really just good friends and nothing more. I am sort of glad that they explored this right now instead of having those what if's in the future but just like everyone here on this forum I wish that now that we understood that chamin are really "just" great as friends and not lovers that we move on. I could tell from this episode that Somin was especially feeling down and she wasn't as talkative as she normally is, I hope it is not due to the loveline, but if it is I hope like how they were more platonic today, they move towards the direction of absolving this equation.  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

The one thing I really dislike about this loveline, is that it's very clear Somin is now a lot less talkative. It's like she's afraid that if she says something, they will link it with Sechan. 

But that forbidden couple omg. It really saved the whole segment, and made for some hilarious scenes and whilst we intl netizens might find it funny, I think there's quite a bit of backlash on the Naver chat page regarding the forbidden loveline. 

Many think that they have finally pushed the loveline thing a little too far. 

Oh! And they found an eyeliner pencil in Jong Kook's car. He could have easily said that it belongs to his stylist, instead he panicked answered and said it belongs to his manager.

they should slowly phase out the loveline without getting into other controversies. can't the pds think of some way to do this?

i think forbidden couple could also have been brought up to take the sting off jsj's outburst last episode because from what i got out of the article, seems like the members teased jsj saying that was why he was being mean to jsm's love interest ysc these days.

just hope they put the loveline to rest. jsm didn't say anything during the opening and for much of their segment in front of the cars. she also looked quite uncomfortable in the car.

i feel the loveline has reached a crisis - there has even been talk about their families' approval. how much more can they push it ? hoping there is nothing more left to milk.

perhaps we will get a more detailed opening once the pds figure out what to do with the loveline.

the eye-liner in kjk's car was really suspicious. lol it was also suspicious kjk and jsm were having a conversation that didn't seem about the game. the moment they cut to the two, jsm immediately broke off and went to do something else.

i get the feeling kookmin might get teamed up less if the loveline starts getting phased out which is totally fine with me.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

the eye-liner in kjk's car was really suspicious.

The way KJK panicked was suspicious, he even went to an extent I think to even ask how it is used and what it is. 

4 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

lol it was also suspicious kjk and jsm were having a conversation that didn't seem about the game.

In this episode, it is really suspicious that the first 2 times Somin gets screen time, is about her asking whether a booth opened and coincidentally enough, both times she was with KJK.

• Like 8

@kookminclan RunningMan Yep! That was i thought so too! They talked about forbidden couple again to kinda follow/cover up on JSJ’s anti Chanmin rant hahaha don’t know if they did it to save the Chanmin loveline a little or to add a little of goofiness too it so people don’t take Chanmin too seriously but we will see. 

Also I though it was interesting that we only got one “official” Chanmin video and it was mixed with forbidden couple, usually we get 2 and both videos are very into Chanmin so that’s interesting, it’s probably just the fact that Somin and Sechan didn’t give the editors a lot of material though :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

Sm and Jk was together but pd cut all their interection((

They probably didn't talk about anything related to the mission. Knowing kookmin they almost always never talk about things regarding to the filming lol. Because it always makes no sense why their mics are turned off when they talk to eachother or whisper to eachother. Jong kook probably following her around to explain some of those poems he read earlier:lol:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

15 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

Sm and Jk was together but pd cut all their interection((

The idea that they are together is enough. If we are hoping for them to be together for real, over exposure won't do them any good. Just think like this. In the beginning, JK was at the lobby. Then, the first time Somin appeared, she was at level 16 (RM office) with JK. Just two of them. So, the scenario is either he called Somin, she told her location and he went up. Or Somin called him,  she told her location and he went up. Isn't that sweet of him? He can continue to play tag ripping but he chose to be with Somin. And we are not delusional, assuming both of them are together since PD show the solid proof. At least we are not 'Oh, both of them play with phone, they must texting each other.' kind of shippers.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

I don’t think somin is feeling down about the loveline completely. Like the mud episode she said she was restless due to her not having much work, then add on the guest and Jihyo talking about their movie/drama coming out soon. She barely reacted to any jokes in the opening and even when they chose cars, while everyone was running to pick she just stood there and chose what was left.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6