Quantcast

5 hours ago, kirbee b said:

I totally empathize with the urge to answer back. Not so much with Kookmin, but when it comes to Somin antis, i get fed up once in a while, and I'll reply in an extremely harsh way. Because Somin is just one person, a real person who can be hurt by the abuse and slander that gets thrown her way.

'Ships are different. Like you said also, it doesn't matter what supporters or antis say, it has zero effect on whether a relationship exists or doesn't exist. No matter how much fan support they have or don't have, etc. it doesn't prove anything nor does it have the power to make something happen.

So when it comes to shipping, I can't bring myself to care what other ships say. When they go around spamming their ship name in threads/posts that have nothing to do with them, or attacking other ships as if they're on a religious crusade, or trying to convert others to believe their ship is real as if by believing hard enough, what they want for their ship will come true <-- they come across soooo delusional and insane. It's a huge turn off. Without realizing it, they're doing their own work of damaging their ship's reputation by irritating otherwise neutral fans/observers. They have zero perspective on what "shipping" looks like to people outside their community.

Because when we support a ship, that relationship is so beautiful and precious, but to outsiders, it's not really appealing. Not because they support another ship; they probably don't ship at all. They just don't like it. I say this as a kookmin shipper, I'm one of you all. If shippers get too aggressive or in-your-face about it, it can create a big backlash. Therefore, because:

-- it won't impact the actual relationship of KJK and JSM either way,

-- but does create a risk of alienating otherwise neutral fans,

-- and aggressive, spammy comments from other ships already do the work of sabotaging themselves

I would be very cautious about replying to anyone hating on kookmin. Let them be messy all by themselves. :rolleyes:

Re: your comment on about talking about kookmin as a romantic ship versus a just-friends ship, I don't see a problem with that. As long as it's done in a respectful way and doesn't invade spaces where "shipping" would be unwelcome.  Romantic kookmin is so charming. Celebrating it in a chill way is a plus to me.

I too second this. i don't think shipping should be about proving a point.

this is a shipping thread and here everybody looks at kookmin as a romantic combination. this shipping thread is generally free of trolls, so we can discuss things here without worrying too much about getting attacked. there are also mods who can intervene. those who want a private chat can do that, i don't think that is a problem.

i feel kookmin's relationship is still in the developing phase. it is a phase where we should support them in whatever ways we can without obsessing over where they are headed. marriage is the end only if two people are ready to commit themselves for what they think is eternity. until and unless they reach that point and are convinced about it, we fans can  do little. if kjk and jsm become convinced that they should take that big step and make it work, i don't think they will care who hates them and who doesn't. we fans can fight it out with haters then, not before.

besides, how do we convince neutral fans that they have something going on? all shippers have their theories and we too have ours. there are many rm fans who look at them as siblings outside of this thread. let them be. at a time when kookmin have toned down their interactions for whatever reasons,  it is unlikely we will get lots of new shippers. so what we can hope is for more people to see them as an exciting combination, something to look forward to on rm every week. once kookmin develops more on the show and outside it, we will get a steady fanbase who will start looking at them romantically. so i don't think it is wise to alienate neutral fans who may find some of their interactions funny by insisting they are real or should be seen romantically.

another reason is i hate kookmin fans getting involved in fan wars. already, there are one or two fans using kookmin on insta to bring more hate to jsm. if we start fighting with spartace fans by insisting kookmin is more real like they do, it will only bring more hate to jsm. if we fight with haters after they declare, it is fine. but if kookmin are just testing the waters of their relationship, fan wars will only be a burden. if kjk feels pressured about marriage and is just taking it one step at a time, i don't think it is wise to go with the foregone conclusion that they are going to get married. jsm is also just rebuilding her career and needs all the exposure she gets on MUD and other shows. she also needs to present herself as single if she shoots a drama soon. so perhaps a more diplomatic stance is better at this point where we let the fandom grow without antagonizing neutral fans. jsm mentioned 3 years and kjk will marry only if he is convinced about it. so let's be patient.

during these last few days, i have received a lot of wisdom from fellow kookmin shippers here and on my channel. we don't know everything that is happening behind the scenes and we can't predict the future too. so i will just enjoy the present without thinking too far ahead. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, shamos83 said:

No me di cuenta de esto, pero después de volver a ver ese segmento, vi a Jong Kook que está mirando la bolsa en la que Somin puso la bomba. Y en la escena del flashback, pudiste ver que Jong Kook estaba prestando atención a Somin desde el momento en que ella caminó hacia la bolsa, así que supongo que vio que todo lo que iba a pasar, pero él se quedó callado. Supongo que quería quedarse callado al respecto. sonrojo 

Yo también, estoy deseando la discusión de Kookmin. No me dejes aqui:neutral:

Exactamente 

I go again, you have noticed that when KJK wins or does something right, celebratewith a hi five... when he won with the mystery box he didn't do... curious, isn't it? Also when they had to stand behind the members who were seated, curiously he does it behind JSM, and at one point he pretends not to listen and approaches her. That's a moment that whatever it is is very intimate and trustworthy. I don't think he wanted JSM to be looking so directly at anyone else... I do not knowI, just write what I think I see or what my heart wants to see.:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Laijan said:

Exactamente 

I go again, you have noticed that when KJK wins or does something right, celebratewith a hi five... when he won with the mystery box he didn't do... curious, isn't it? Also when they had to stand behind the members who were seated, curiously he does it behind JSM, and at one point he pretends not to listen and approaches her. That's a moment that whatever it is is very intimate and trustworthy. I don't think he wanted JSM to be looking so directly at anyone else... I do not knowI, just write what I think I see or what my heart wants to see.:heart:

When she fixes her big eyes on him and smiles, he looks smitten. saw that twice. first when she approached him and talked about tricking suk jin,  their conversation looked very intimate like they were in their own world. second when she turned to look at him standing behind her, he had almost the same reaction. the way jsm looks at him is also somewhat different in those moments. 

• Like 3

Hace 55 minutos, kookminclan RunningMan dijo:

Cuando ella se fija en sus grandes ojos, se ve enamorado. Lo vi dos veces. La primera vez que se acercó a él y habló sobre su tema. En segundo lugar, cuando ella se volvió para ver el nuevo, tuvo casi la misma reacción. La forma en que JSM lo mira también es algo diferente en esos momentos. 

Correcto, cuando ella lo ve, él sonríe, bueno él sonríe con ella.Always

We are so quiet both in this forum and in Youtube, I guess all of us shippers are waiting for Sunday to come close so that we have some closure to how KJK oppa introduces Somin Unii to KJM. My thoughts are that maybe Kookmin are at a point where they are teasing each other and this is a way for KJK to show off how close he is to JSM. He often is known to hang out with guys. And seriously if he wanted to introduce Somin to KJM as a potential partner he would have done so by scheduling a meeting like he did for his Turbo colleague, Kim Jung Nam, in one of the MUD episodes. Even though, any theory is not going to calm me down, I am here waiting for 2 more days to pass. But, on another note, Both Somin and KJK updated their IG today, Somin with a poem about beauty of music and KJK on IG story with a photo he took  while playing Soccer. Until this Sunday then...   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I dont even know how to react this, it hurt for me, and i kept denying.

My feeling now just like you letting go of someone you never had.

• Thanks 1

Well... since Jo Seho was mentioned as one of the candidates, I'm not going to take this seriously. I'll pay attention if they try to set her up with someone she has fangirled over before, had great chemistry with (namely her ex-cast members, tho technically she could set up her own meeting with these ex- cast members) or one of the HOT actors in the showbiz.

Setting her up with Jo Seho and to a lesser degree Kim Jongmin ain't even trying :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Lol...the wait game indeed is getting harder Day by day..with all the updates about blind dates coming from all sides...wanna hide somewhere until Sunday....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Jo Seho , no me gusta para ella, creo que debido a su personalidad necesita a alguien con más carácter para equilibrarla.

• Like 1

I prefer it to Lee Sang Yeob , it's cute, young, cheerful and I'm sure he likes it... but JSM sent it to the friends' zone. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Laijan said:

I prefer it to Lee Sang Yeob , it's cute, young, cheerful and I'm sure he likes it... but JSM sent it to the friends' zone. 

no, but family zone hihihi

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minahnoona said:

Well... since Jo Seho was mentioned as one of the candidates, I'm not going to take this seriously. I'll pay attention if they try to set her up with someone she has fangirled over before, had great chemistry with (namely her ex-cast members, tho technically she could set up her own meeting with these ex- cast members) or one of the HOT actors in the showbiz.

Setting her up with Jo Seho and to a lesser degree Kim Jongmin ain't even trying :joy:

agreed with you :) seeing them wanna set up blind date in TVSHOWS - for me is not that deep or serious and plus they wanna set up somin with comedian (jo se ho) kim jong min ( singer but variety master). except if they set up somin with hot guy XD 

okay im not that knowledge about kim jong min. but ive been follow him since 2days1night season 3. 

i can assured you guys that he is too busy, got many events, funny man but he do not have public relationship except recently from the ''dating shows'' but at the end - lead to break up. as far i know the reason their broke up cause of rarely meet up and he's been busy. so that why they're called it quit for the best of their relationship. 

right now - do you guys think kim jong min wanna in public relationship after this? and just recently broken up? of course in tv shows. he shows that he is interest but.. we all know that it is for the tvshows/tv content :) dont forget that he is variety master and just won grand awards 2018 kbs ^^  more info - he got that characters '' national pabo - national idiot XD '' 

Idk why suddenly YJS and KJK wanna set up somin at the same time but different shows. for me - it is for her to be more expose on other shows beside running man ^^ 

• Like 4

Finally moment to find closure is nearing. After reading the article on Soompi online I see that they discussed it on Running man too, so I guess we will have to compare the actual scene and the conversation they have about it. Can't wait to wake up tmr morning, since where I am I will be sleeping when they will air this episode. What I am looking forward to more is the conversation we will have as shippers on this forum and on youtube when this episodes air both on RM and MUD. 

• Like 3