[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I think jsm has no feelings for ysc whatsoever except friendship. To me, they are both platonic. It's simply the loveline confusing everyone. If before the loveline, anyone suspected ysc as JSM's possible choice for a future partner then it would be understandable. But unless maybe their silent shippers, I don't think anyone saw either of them as anything other than best friends. The loveline comes along where she starts acting like she's interested and ysc acting shy (might not be an act tho, he might be genuinely flustered, even if it's a loveline they are friends first before anything else). People keep referring to when she said that after 3 years, if they are both single, they should get married to eachother but you could tell it was a joke. One she didn't and doesn't mean. I think for a romantic like jsm, marrying someone simply because she has run out of options is incomprehensible. And ysc too won't want to get married to someone just because he's her last choice so that part was obviously a joke that people took literally. From whatever I know of jsm, she doesn't have feelings for ysc neither does ysc have feelings for her. It's all edited and acted to look the way it is, the members go overboard with their jokes sometimes and it can cause problems in the future which is why i think jsj was sensitive. Since they have successfully dropped two lovelines without a glitch (kwangmin and spartace) after monday couple, I feel the PD and members think they can push their limits now and easily drop it when it's time but they are go too far sometimes and it makes it tiring and just makes jsm look like she's playing him.

I also doubt kjk will be wary IF ysc has some feelings for jsm when she doesn't reciprocate it. I really thought it impossible because of the nature with which it was introduced but people are really taking this loveline serious. Why would he give her up if he is interested because of ysc when jsm doesn't romantically like ysc back? And even if he has to be wary of someone why is it Sechan that she is in a variety loveline with, why not her mystery man she wanted to confess to her? I admit I find it rather funny how that was swept under the rug. When the fan meeting episode came out and I saw she wrote a song for someone she liked and liked her back but wasn't ready to commit I was so sure they would bring it up and tease her for it. But it's like the meaning and the purpose of the song was nonexistent the way it was ignored. They started the loveline with ysc few episodes to the fanmeeting so when the song came out, some fans actually thought she was referring to ysc. If there even was a small chance ysc was the man she was talking about, they would have brought the song up in relation to both of them since then but no, so it looks like it's someone else then. So why would kjk be worrying about ysc when there is literally a whole other mystery man jsm is interested and is interested in her too if he likes her?

Do I think kjk is interested in jsm? Yes I do. If we're wrong, I'll be shocked because that man is literally a vessel of smiles and charm around her. Is jsm interested in kjk too? I'd say yes. Jsm is harder to read than kjk, she masks a lot of things easily and can make people think what she wants them to think about her life. (Like when she said how can she marry ysc when he turned her down to have bingsu with her; if you don't know jsm, you'd think she's saying ysc rejected her so they can't get married because he doesnt like her. It's something she does, bring herself down to shut down a topic while uplifting the other person. Especially when it comes to her friends. She's never said anything bad or insulting towards ysc in the loveline but instead makes it look like she really wants him but he isn't interested in her. When they said ysc's level was low and he won't be able to satisfy her if they get together, she quickly turns around and tells the story of how sweet she found it when he grilled meat for her. She has this sort of protective nature for ysc when it comes to the loveline that she plays off as intrest in him and knows people will buy it as that). So I think when it comes to JSM's feeling and reactions, people need to look deeper. It's said her eyes can look sad when she has on the brightest smile. Same way she can easily mask off her attraction to someone as indifference. But same with the sad eyes, that mask slips off once in a while. Jsm is very chatty around kjk and funny enough not even for the show but for him because we never hear whatever words they whisper to eachother. She always leans in and whispers a joke or something when she's beside him like she just can't help herself. I have noticed out of all the members, kjk is the one she has the most side conversations with when she's standing beside him. Let's not forget how easily and eager she was to let ysc and lks try the couple dance for the fan meeting with her but was ridiculously and happily shy when it came to kjk. Back during the fanmeeting time, I'd say she was nursing a crush for him because of how she shy was then and little skittish. But after then and as time has grown I think her feelings have matured and become something richer. You can see it now in how easily she looks him over or can easily make jokes with him and draws him in for group hugs. Or how easily she leans into his side when he puts his arm around her and can make soft quips about him in his presence like she's done it forever. 

If kookmin have feelings for eachother really, I don't think ysc is of any bother to either of them because from whatever I have seen, it's all for show. Their problems will be with eachother and whether they can make it work for the long run.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

I'm going to make a bet ! I bet the loveline is officially over.

Here me out, and this is not a theory (lol). 

First, they cut the moment when they dance together (and it was teased) which makes no sense at all. 

Second, the huge discussion with Sukjin. This literally felt like they were acting out what people think, Sukjin acting as the public talking to Somin, that way they give her a way to answer the public in a way. 

Third, the fact they both (especially Somin) ruled out the relation.

Finally, KJK words. I don't know about Kookmin, and it doesn't matter but the way he told Haha to stop forcing it.... I think he thought it was going to be edited out, but i'm pretty sure they just went full "let's stop the loveline" because maybe something happened ? i don't know about this. 

Anyway, here's my bet ! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

What I don’t understand is why everyone seems to think if she’s not going to end up with kjk she’s going to end up with sechan. There is probably a higher chance of her ending with neither of them. 

But, if we’re thinking between kjk and ysc these are my thoughts. I believes that somin and sechan don’t have feelings for each other as they both stated many times. Sechan used to openly state that he didn’t like somin like that but people constantly ignored that and said he liked her anyways so I’m not surprised he stopped trying and just decided to play along. Somin also stated continuously that she is only playing around and this episode she literally said she’s not going to marry sechan, but tried to play it off by mentioning him not accepting her bingsu outing. I don’t know maybe everyone else is seeing something I’m not. Before the loveline officially she started she denied liking ysc but with kjk she wouldn’t deny anything, now after the loveline started she still somewhat denies actually starting a relationship with sechan but tries to play around a bit and yet still never denies anything with kjk. I think it’s very obvious if she has feelings for either of the two it would definitely be kjk before sechan.

I think the same 100%.

Sechan almost always avoids somin when she is going to touch him. If he really felt something he would never avoid it. Look at KJK it's just the opposite. Sechan is simply now following the game.

When I was a spartace fan even if they always denied it (even in other shows or interviews) I thought they did have something. But until you realize that the years pass and their relationship never advances. just friendship.

With Chanmin everything is so false, precisely because YSC has always been resounding with respect to JSM.

For me Kookmin has a very high percentage of being real.

- KJK only laughs when they tell him something about them
- JSM quickly changes the subject
- RM members ignore things like the song they sang together, the book of JSM, etc ...
- KJK and JSM always talk about meeting with YSC, they always invent something.
- KJK gets very nervous when talking about something related to JSM.
- etc...

It's all so mysterious ...

(sorry google translate: P)

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I think the LL will stop for a while i dont think its will stop forever. its will continued...

Preview next episode KJK-YSC team up together without JSM and the akwardness of this recent episode hope wont really effect they real life relationship.

I believe the RM PD will bring the beautiful/ Handsome guest to bring back the LL by creating the jealousy between them  or doing a mission like Quiz Memorable CF to create a Moments.

This ChanMin LL only stop if one of them finally get married as simple as that, not dating because we knew that MC LL didnt stop when SJH dating CEO (MC LL only stop for while) also the same thing happen to LKS-JSM (KwangMin) they didnt stop tease this two especially during the SBS Award 2018 until LKS revealed hes dating LSB over 5 month  already.

But i believe in KookJeonJeon, as long as they happy and if KJK-JSM keep this kind of relationship i think they gonna be Real soon,  i just got a good feeling about it ^_^

• Like 4
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Then, he is a fool if he sacrifices himself for Sechan's feeling when Somin blatantly said she won't marry Sechan. I mean, Sechan's feeling will lead to nowhere since the lady doesn't reciprocate it.

In the end, it's up to him. If what he feels is love and decides to step back because of one sided love of his friend, that is his loss. But hey, Running Man is not going to end anytime soon. They are going to spend lots of time filming together. I wonder for how long he can withstand the lady's charms. Just a simple funny story from her can cause him to smile silly. Let alone if Somin displays all her charms. Haha.

Hi,

Sorry, I wouldn't call him a fool for that because different people have different styles of love. For example, in the famous 5 love languages, if your love language is gifts, others may not speak the same language with you. I just predict based on what I think KJK's character is like though the equation is incomplete because it only considers YSC and KJK but not JSM or even other members.

Perhaps KJK is not as confident in himself as people see him on-screen, that's why he kept thinking he needs to prepare himself better/more and end up losing his gf. So I think that it is just going to be a huge "Aww...pity you missed out on her" should KJK miss out on JSM. Of course, this is on assumption that they both have feelings for each other.

For me, I tend to give lesser credit to what we see on-screen (foreground/focus) and prefer to give more credit to behind-the-scenes or if on-screen, when it is in the background or the focal point is not on it. Best example I can think of immediately: Remember the pre-fanmeeting episode where Kookmin is sitting on the bench without any space in between in the background?:wub: 

Or the various accounts of 'eye-witness' that commented that while filming, Kookmin tends to gravitate to each other and take good care of each other off-screen.

My preference is to give higher weightage to such moments rather than on-screen because entertainers have to enact their persona on-screen so it may not be a true representation of them. Look at Suk Jin, whose persona is a grumpy, stingy old man. The real JSJ? Very friendly with the members, even those junior than him. And definitely NOT stingy - the recent fortune-telling episode: when he hears his good prediction, the first thing he tells the members is that he will treat them to a meal (perhaps the money he hid from wife?):D

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

My opinion may be less popular, I dont know how RM and staff are going to keep going with fish bowl memory and ignorance. They may end up continuing Chan-min loveline until something is balanced or happened for a reason. I think Sechan needs time and direction to become more independent with screen time on his own terms and chemistry with other members. His chemistry with Kwangsoo has changed a bit but he is still rude to Kwangsoo as part of persona has adjusted and changed a bit that it started to work quite well especially the part when they did the gorilla and polar bear game, they were so funny. It is beyond perfection. Guess whose name is it? It is perfect for Sechan and Kwangsoo when they two compete for whose half brain is dead. It had a hard start but it eventually improved. When they were very close with Somin as makanes following Jong Kook around, Sechan, Kwangsoo, and Somin have great dynamics with Jong Kook all together. It brings a lot of fun to watch them. Sechan's screen time improved. Chan-min loveline also improved his screen time and trending in naver and comments. Chan-min loveline started to die down a bit, but Jong kook butted in, it started to improve again. I think they are doing because of the timing to keep Sechan in. 

I think Chan-min loveline will die down when Sechan finds his place independently, and also be able to attract female guests on his own accord. It happens before that many girls didn't want to couple with kwangsoo because of his pabo image. There is a need to improve Sechan's image for RM and persona. You really can tell that somin has protectiveness over Sechan that they are friends first then colleagues. She did the same for Kwangsoo. I was Kwangmin's fan, I really saw how Somin was able to help Kwangsoo's image less pabo but an actor with comedic side of him while Jaesuk and Haha always consider him full fledged comedian turned to actor, but still comedian. Somin's partnership did make kwangsoo more attractive to the girls who like to be with someone who has sense of humour. Kwangsoo also takes care of somin so well that they rely on each other a lot. It really changed his image. Somin is trying to do the same for Sechan. They are her friends, and they hang out with each other a lot with a lot of comfort and trust in each other. 

I in unpopular opinion, I do think Somin has little feelings for Kwangsoo a bit early on. Kwangsoo is also slow to feel it, but he tends to be very shy in real life. It took him some and several meetings with Subin to be able to go on a date. Subin has said several times that she likes Kwangsoo. Somin in a way, I think stopped her feelings for him when her fortune with kwangsoo is not destined to be together. But they remain compatible and close. I think she started to help with bringing Subin and Kwangsoo together. I think her feelings for Kwangsoo stopped after 2018 forecast. Somin follows her fortune as a guide to someone she is destined to be with. After fortune telling forecast, Somin and Kwangsoo remain working together and driving each other nuts. The later on, they become more distant and going into different directions. Somin took love frog image making her more independent. Kwangsoo stepped back to continue his way but sometimes follows Jihyo. It started to fade when Somin became more independent and thrive well. Then early 2019, Kwangsoo revealed his dating news. Somin and Jong kook became so much closer around early spring of 2019. I think they became closer after Kook-min revealed whether to keep secret or not. The honeybee episode came later on that Kook-min became close. Sechan revealed their coffee date. I was very surprised that Kwangsoo want to make it look like it is Jong kook who doesn't want to date, Jong Kook just reacted negatively that he didn't want Somin to get the wrong idea. Jong kook finally remembered they were in camera. But if you go fast forward, Jong Kook's ideal setting for a date is being surrounded with friends. He didn't like going alone as if it was potential date. Somin did ask for hangout. Jong Kook had to create a setting. There is something inconsistent in their stories because Kwangsoo, Sechan, Jong kook, and Somin all have different ideas to interpret the story. I think Somin felt the courage after the Clan secret episode to become closer to Jong kook. A lot of kook-min happened in that episode that Jaesuk even felt it. Then there comes Jong kook's solo concert and his posts on Somin's SNS. Kook-min moments become more consistent, but it became more intense preparing for Korean fan meet with kookmin's intense couple dance. Everything in choreography is perfectly innocent until the couple dance. Everyone is like pretending it is just a dance. Somin and all of us really do think it is quite intimate. Jong Kook and Somin really achieve the chemistry in that dance. Who really approves the dance? I am sure Jaesuk, PD, and staff, and all approves of it beforehand. Somin somehow could not take it at the moment, she was burning up. HaHa started to take action to remind her that she cannot go on if she likes Jong kook. It works it out that there is nothing more than that. All professional as possible. In reality, how many times, and they even show how many times the two had to practice the couple dance off camera. I could go on.... getting the feeling that RM and its staff are playing cupid on the two. They could have used chan-min as a cover but also improve sechan's screen time when Kook-min got too intense. The more intense or obvious kook-min moment is, they need distraction so the the moments will continue. The better cover,  more excuse to share kook-min moments. However, Chan-min goes out of hand when Sechan changed his stance. Like I said before about HaHa, he tends to provoke Jong Kook sometimes. Sechan is provoking Somin too that he knows or may know she doesn't have feelings for him. He caught Somin off guard several times when he agrees or accept her advances. It feels like it allowed Jong kook to butt in to calm them down. Jong Kook started to interact with them more. Somin seems to calm down to go on with Chan-min loveline but still sticks to Jong Kook. He helped to create the balance to somin emotionally in reality. The food truck story when Jong Kook and HaHa made it as if it was Sechan. Sechan was so annoyed and even told Somin beforehand that it was the two doing. If he likes Somin, he wouldnt explain to her. Somin also explained it, and she was standing close to Jong kook and even pat his arms. She was standing close to him. I mean, is that too intimate? It creates a balance for variety. They went from helping each other to secretly torturing Sechan. It was so funny to see him squirm and panic. 

Sechan's way of denying is not being in denial, but Jong kook way of denying is making him in denial because he couldn't answer correctly. Sechan is very sincere explaining things. He was sincere with interview that there is nothing between them. Somin knows he would answer like that, but she had to protect him first. Somin always make it her job to help everyone especially her best friend. 

In rule of thumb in friendship, friends usually comes before relationship. If a person choose to marry someone, he or she also have to accept their family and friends. There is an expression that marrying a person is like marrying his or her whole family. It relates a lot to someone who marries to a family of high caliber. It is very similar of how Jong Kook decided to help chan-min loveline. If he really cares about them and know they like each other, he would leave them alone. Jaesuk, HaHa, or Kwangsoo can help them more than Jong Kook. No matter how he tried to help his friends being third wheel to dates, he always get the girl to fall for him. I think Jong kook is supporting chan-min is all business. In reality, I think he is trying to calm Somin down by being around her more often so she can move forward to help Sechan and RM's rating. It also protects their natural chemistry. Hiding kook-min feelings could have taken toll on them on and off screen. Also Jong Kook is embracing Sechan even more than ever. He calls him him up, and get new variety shows with him. It is like in reality that he accepts Sechan being part of somin's life as he will also be part of his too. He wouldnt want Somin to give up her friendship for love. In consideration, he made an effort to be closer to her best friend so they all can be happy. I think Jong Kook started to become lax with his rules depending on situation that he fully can trust his true love that she will always be loyal to him even though she has male best friend who can hang out with them or maintain close friendship over the time. 

It reminds me of 2018 fortune teller telling Jong kook to drop his rules and analytical way of finding his wife. Fortune teller asked him to stop analysing too much and using old the rules. He asked him to learn to change and embrace the change in time of 2018-2019. Change actually a blessing to Jong kook in 2018 that he moved out, and became more independent that he could find a wife soon. But also change his set of rules, mannerism, or etc. to open his mind little more. The more desperate he is, the more open he is to any possibilities. Then 2020, fortune teller told him that change has been a blessing to him, but it is time to stop changing, and go for more stability and have conservative approach is like he is going back to his analytical mind after all the changes to be able to see things more clearly. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

HH to Kyung-hwan: You're thinking like the staff.

Didn't HaHa just admitted that Chan-min is totally business? He admitted for making things uncomfortable when he tried to create loveline. Not just sake to bring them together but making them more uncomfortable by knowing that they may not have feelings for each other. It goes very different when HaHa scold at Somin for being too embarrassed to dance with Jong Kook. He tried to help her to overcome the feelings and become more comfortable with Jong Kook so they move forward with the dance. He is like telling her that she can't dance with him if she has feelings for him. It helped her to overcome it and dance with him as if she doesn't have feelings for him at all like she deals with Kwangsoo and Sechan. That kind of comparison is quite strange. It does show that she has feelings for Jong kook, not the makanes. It was thanks to HaHa that she could move forward to work closely with Jong Kook. That's totally opposite of what he did to others. A lot of us didn't realise that HaHa is staying quiet because he wanted to let it be, and not get too awkward or distant. Jong Kook is not ready to reveal his feelings yet. Jaesuk is actually more bold. And we got no answer but laugh and threats from Jong kook. it is like he is avoiding the right answer for weirdest reason. HaHa just kept quiet. He knew if he said something, he will make this uncomfortable and weird. 

He said Kyung Hwan is being like staff-- everyone and HaHa knew the staff has always been savage and strategically thinkers. The staffs aren't famous for matchmaking on screen. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That Instagram post gave us a good point though! We used to get this moments that literally no one ever questioned as being anything more than a very cute friendship and now everything they do turns into a OHHHHHH moment lmaoo

anyway, this proves the LL not only has it hurt Somin’s variety character but it also has turn very natural moments into awkward moments <_<

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

Wookmin. It's probably nothing but yeah. And oh I just realised that he actually followed that instagram account. 

Oh! Wookminie is always checking on the Somin fan pages hahaha he even watched stories of those said fan pages a few times. The post is anti love line but I don’t think he liked it because of that, he probably just saw the videos and liked them. Wookmin and Somin had a Christmas Instagram live, Sechan asked for ASMR chewing so Somin and Wookin chewed their chicken close to the phone mic LOL so Wookmin and Sechan are friends ^_^

• Like 4

I was watching Kookmin couple dance rehearsal episode. They were teased so much, just look at their faces. All must have chanted 'JK and Sopee' about 10-15 times.  :joy: 

Side note, since LKS is going to miss few days of RM (huge setback), I really want the loveline to take a backseat so that Somin can really step up her performance. Everyone will have to bring their A game. LKS is too funny, will miss him. 

• Like 6

Here is my thought wook min liking the post. Maybe he support chanmin but also to support their screentime and place in running man. Screentime and lovelines are money makers. 

Wookmin always post his pictures with Kwangsoo eating out together along with somin. No sechan in sight. Wookmin loves and adore Kwangsoo more even think he knows sechan first. Wook min also is close to sechan when he came to guest in the show. 

jong kook and wookmin gap is very big that he sees him as elder. Jong kook said wookmin would feel the pressure around him earlier on. 

It is a cute interaction before chanmin loveline became official. 

However some of somin’s fans are trying to promote chanmin loveline or trying to get them more real or wishing them to be real is part of believing what is shoved to them. Jong kook and kookmin role in Rm is very vague. Thry sometimes would not promote it or prevent others to ask question about them. Sometimes cut them off. In mud, everyone is so quiet and less observant with kookmin moments or scenes. the solo concert show heart fluttering view on somin to tie with jong kook, and everyone remain quiet. What is going on? 

In my theory, wook min is probably told not to promote kookmin at all. Nobody told him not to promote chanmin. 

anyway. I just can’t stop thinking about somin being t shirt of jong kook and reveal it to everyone that she likes it but it is too much that she had to give away. And jong kook being product placement and promoter of somin’s book. He even got the bookmark back and looked at it for a while. Is it something we don’t know? The game is to look for hidden objects, and kookmin eagle eyed have spotted may hidden kookmin moments. 

• Like 3

Wookmin must have liked the post since it is related to Somin, and he must be good friends with Sechan and LKS. 

Wookmin and KJK :joy: Thinking about the possible dynamics of these two gym fanatics make me laugh. KJK said he 'bonded' with Wookmin over the protein shake wookmin gave him in the episode in which he guested. KJK also knows that wookmin might feel pressured in his presence. From what I've seen, it takes time to gel with KJK.

But I guess the whole Jeon family are fans of KJK , seeing that every member attended his concert last year. LOL

• Like 5

Here is a thought that Kook-min moments and loveline is one of the lovelies that is so obvious with chemistry and interaction but was never promoted. Even anyone in MUD is quiet about Kook-min moments. They only get to talk if Somin is in another loveline. 

There is a reason that Somin's fans do not promote kook-min because it is not official. They are also careful promoting for Somin. Somin's fans are very careful because any women except Jihyo associated with Jong Kook get a lot of hate. Jinyoung said she got death threats or threats from the fans because of Jong Kook. Kook-min was never highlights or point of topic or etc. 

Wook-min got a lot of hate for posting picture Somin and Kwangsoo together. So he is probably careful with Jong Kook's fanbase. He knows it is safe to promote Chan-min with Sechan which is more laid back. He is promoting his sister. Sechan is already very well known as family friend of Somin. When they just met Kwangsoo, they became friends with him very fast welcoming to join them drinks and dinner together. 

• Like 2