Quantcast

oh wait, turned out there's another short poem at the back of the bookmark. But it's not hand writing or anything personal tho. There's 3 different bookmark if I'm not mistaken and I'm not sure if they use the same poem for every bookmark.  

Edited by wanderlustanna
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

oh wait, turned out there's another short poem at the back of the book mark. But it's not hand writing or anything personal tho. There's 3 different book mark if I'm not mistaken and I'm not sure if they use the same poem for every book mark.  

the way he smiles... I think it is either her message or picture. If it is something generic, Expression will be be normal. The way he smiles, something is quite personal unless someone has access to the book to see if there is any note behind the bookmark. The way he laughs, it feels something personal between the two. I dunno. Just a thought. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

He smiled either because of the bookmark or because of Somin. At that moment, Somin made a decision of extracting time from JSJ. When Somin chose JSJ, everyone laugh. So, there is a possibility JK laughed also due to Somin's decision. Either way, it is still because of Somin :wub:

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

in that small video, i think he was reading some poem of hers and the bookmark was hiding some important word. he was so curious about the hidden word that he moved the bookmark to read it and it brought a beautiful smile to his face.

when kjk turned the roulette for jsm, he said he was doing it for his favourite writer :wub: i never thought i would see the day kjk got lost in a book of poetry between breaks. usually, he looks up his phone, but a book, that too a cheesy book of poetry written by a female colleague. wonders will never cease!

I saw some parts of the episode without subs. I think JSM cracked a joke right before the 'KJK's smile scene'. So not sure if he smiled at what she said or looking at the bookmark/poem. He seemed pretty engrossed in what he was looking at, so it could be the bookmark.

He called her his favorite writer??? Oh, Kookieeeee! I think I love him. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Kookmin supports each other enough to make my heart flutters:wub:, no one forced them. I love how everyone just leave kjk alone in his own world with somin book:). He's so immersed in it, & no one seems care to tease him...love u more, kookmin:)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Kookmin supports each other enough to make my heart flutters:wub:, no one forced them. I love how everyone just leave kjk alone in his own world with somin book:). He's so immersed in it, & no one seems care to tease him...love u more, kookmin:)

I agree like natural couple, nobody care about Jongkook and Somin 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

If he is so immersed in it, why no one is talking about. It is like it has nothing suspicious about. Everyone is odd. Including the staff who can see it too. I dont expect continous kook-min moments especially subtle ones. I just wonder if anyone catch Jong Kook's oddity and RM getting along with it. Anyone who understands Korean or often read Naver can tell me how k-netizens react to it? 

The thing is that Chan-min loveline has been blown out of proportion that is so messy in some ways. And Jong Kook gingerly gets involved every time. I mean why him? Haha. The RM and editors are strange too. The whole thing is strange. It makes Kook-min theories stronger than ever. I mean... Jong kook reading the book alone especially during filming.

The thing is that, Jong Kook made preference in MUD is quite interesting. I dont think it could scripted. It is very general that it is not very specific. Is Jong Kook and MUD and RM is trying to do something something plain in sight? In MUD, he said he wanted to be with someone he is emotionally involved and invested in. It is getting more interesting than ever. I just hope it is true. I didn't like the fact they tried to make it a twist. isn't Chan-min for real? Is there changes in their friendship? I don't think the fortune teller would make wrong prediction. It would hurt his reputation if his prediction isn't right. A lot of K-netizens and I understood how asian fortune telling works. Like I said before, compatibility and destiny are different and not always correlated. That is what they are trying to confuse us some way. The taffy relationship remark serves distraction. It goes same for MUD, RM, SBS, and Soompi to create a news and hype to get people interested. I think JongKook purposely brought the book on purpose, but I think he did more than just promoting it. He could have guide Sechan to promote it. HaHa and Jong Kook can tell Sechan to promote and ask somin what she is talking about if they want to promote Chan-min. I think Jong kook knew his action will send red flag to k-netizens wrecking Chan-min loveline in a limbo. It is interesting that RM staff and editor show us him reading it during mission. They could cut it off. It wouldnt be too strange if he just share in the introduction like he helped to talk about Jihyo's upcoming movie. He could have use the phone, but why the book in middle of shooting. I mean, does he want to purposely show his interest and connection with Somin. I think he mean to send the message more than just k-netizens. His family, relatives, and somin's as well are watching too. Everyone is really strange handling Kook-min. =) I hope it is true. Really do. Why are they doing that to us?!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

I agree like natural couple, nobody care about Jongkook and Somin 

Yes, I think everyone did it on PURPOSE to keep their relationship more natural and free flowing with caution. But it is getting little more interesting. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Just by the way his head moved I feel he was smiling about something on the book. Don’t know what but my kookmin heart get happy when I imagine is the bookmark. :wub:

Anyway, as a Somin fan that has been learned a lot about her these past few months, it surprised me that she snapped and kinda trampled on the loveline by saying; I won't get married then. Why do I need to marry Sechan? Somin is somebody that is very emotional, always in her feelings (just look at the book she wrote LOL) even so, she’s still very good at hiding those said feelings and just smiling, it’s something that I admired about her. 

That being said, we gotta remember that she had a fan meeting/book signing on Feb 1 that she was very excited about, it got cancelled because of the coronavirus health situation (which was the correct thing to do) even so, I bet she was sad about the cancellation of the event.

This episode, to my understanding, was filmed on Feb 3. So she was probably still feeling raw about it and making her mood not be at 100%, therefore making her less tolerable to any kind of hard teasing, especially if she isn’t in control of said comments. I’ve noticed Somin reacts better to all the loveline stuff when she starts it, because obviously, she’s prepared. It gets awkward when any other of the RM members do it. 

Still, I will wait for subs to decided if she was actually annoyed or just trying to cool down the loveline so it doesn’t blur the lines for the viewers.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

JK is really blunt in this episode. I mean, regarding Somin. Promoting Somin's book. Scoffed when Haha tried to tease SC. Butt in when SC told the story of his  nephew. Gave sarcastic remarks when JH tried to encourage SC. Blatantly said 'my favourite writer'. Openly read Somin's book. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

this video is so good, you can see their growth and there are so many little details in there.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av87891411?p=1

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av87891411/?p=2

look the dates. It is really interesting of how it evolves one thing to another to give us correct timeline of its evolution. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

i am rewatching kjk introducing jsm's book and i can see yjs tapping him when he starts talking about the book in detail, almost like yjs is telling him 'you are not the loveline'. however, kjk ignores yjs and keeps on talking about the book. when jsj tries to take the book from him to have a look, he wrests it back from him. it is really funny to watch. i think yjs made that loveline moment with the bookmark because it was obvious the man who was obsessed with jsm's book of poems was kjk. aww... he is so proud and possessive of her book. he even read out from it when it is usually yjs who reads extracts from jsm's poems.

imagining a scenario where kjk reads out jsm's poems to his gym buddies, telling them it will help them understand women better. :w00t:

first, jsm was his favorite dongsaeng, now she is his favorite writer. let's see how this ends. :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

imagining a scenario where kjk reads out jsm's poems to his gym buddies, telling them it will help them understand women better. :w00t:

This line had me laughing on the floor.

I'm loving that we have a kookmin standout moments in recent episodes. KJK watching JSM daydreaming looking at the snow and getting squashed by the automatic doors. JSM with a KJK shirt. KJK acting cute for her and kind of forcing LKS to do the same, KJK reading out her poem.

Even then, no one teases them.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

wow YJS! <_<

Jaesuk trying to get attention from jong kook while sukjin pulls in to read the excerpt. 

Jaesuk was never that ignored before. Yep, it is usually his lead to read out loud or get the cue from pd and staffs. Jong kook looked quite ridiculous and cute! I think sukjin is trying to read what it was said in it instead of grabbing it from jong kook. The one who is not happy about is jaesuk. Not because of chanmin, he has to find a way to cover it up or worried it may get Edit it out. So much for rule destroyer. Hehe. I think they decided to show it. Jaesuk was able to find distraction by asking jong kook to give bookmark to sechan. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I find it so cute, the way jongkook dotes on Somin. It isn't in overly grand gestures. It was cute seeing him hiding the book at the beginning of the opening, waiting for a chance to bring it it out and tease her with it at the same time subtly promoting it. Then him going on to even read it during filming when he's usually on his phone when he's bored and calling her his favourite writer. It's really the little things, when it comes to kookmin. He's not in a loveline with her so doesn't have to over react or unnecessarily comment or compliment her her and there on the show. They also don't have this tight and unrestricted friendship you see with the maknaes. Nor is their relationship similar to the one she has with yjs, Haha or jsj. Their relationship is simply unique because we get to see a side of each of them that's beyond their characters. With the other members, they can maintain their characters while interacting but when interacting with eachother, their variety characters seems to slip off and they show different sides to them here and there. As far as I know, kjk isn't one or rarely one to blatantly promote stuff on RM. Yes he's supportive when the promoting is brought up by other members and quips in but seeing him genuinely engrossed with and in the book was such a pleasant delight. I really like how he cares for her, it's very obvious but at the same time the most subtle.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

53 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I find it so cute, the way jongkook dotes on Somin. It isn't in overly grand gestures. It was cute seeing him hiding the book at the beginning of the opening, waiting for a chance to bring it it out and tease her with it at the same time subtly promoting it. Then him going on to even read it during filming when he's usually on his phone when he's bored and calling her his favourite writer. It's really the little things, when it comes to kookmin. He's not in a loveline with her so doesn't have to over react or unnecessarily comment or compliment her her and there on the show. They also don't have this tight and unrestricted friendship you see with the maknaes. Nor is their relationship similar to the one she has with yjs, Haha or jsj. Their relationship is simply unique because we get to see a side of each of them that's beyond their characters. With the other members, they can maintain their characters while interacting but when interacting with eachother, their variety characters seems to slip off and they show different sides to them here and there. As far as I know, kjk isn't one or rarely one to blatantly promote stuff on RM. Yes he's supportive when the promoting is brought up by other members and quips in but seeing him genuinely engrossed with and in the book was such a pleasant delight. I really like how he cares for her, it's very obvious but at the same time the most subtle.

Art of subtly isn’t in his book though. He can do anything and it is up to rm, staff, and editors to show it or not. So isn’t staff doing? It is getting bit off and odd. MUD is even odder. 

Mud and rm started to correlate to each other more often when it comes to somin into the equation. They did avoid or rarely put attention on her. Isn’t she Sbs family? It is not even only once- Taiwan fan meet, solo concert, jong min date, and sechan loveline. If they are not promoting somin, what are they trying to show us in plain sight? Something for us to be prepared rather than being surprised? Everyone is being strange period. 

Isn’t everyone protecting something precious? I haven’t seen variety like that. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I’m still not finished watching the episode but I’ve watched the part where they talk about Somin’s mom wanting Sechan’s phone and honestly what was going on with JSJ lmaooooo. He was so against the Chanmin union, he kinda made it awkward when it’s not supposed to be this deep, and YJS tried to shut him up but he also didn’t really help when he brought up a possible Chanmin wedding, Kwangsoo kinda saved it with the forbidden couple joke. 

It kinda bother me and not in the loveline sense more in like everything JSJ said in those few minutes gave the Somin antis new ammunition. Which just makes me dislike this loveline even more. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1