[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

JK is really blunt in this episode. I mean, regarding Somin. Promoting Somin's book. Scoffed when Haha tried to tease SC. Butt in when SC told the story of his  nephew. Gave sarcastic remarks when JH tried to encourage SC. Blatantly said 'my favourite writer'. Openly read Somin's book. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

this video is so good, you can see their growth and there are so many little details in there.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av87891411?p=1

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av87891411/?p=2

look the dates. It is really interesting of how it evolves one thing to another to give us correct timeline of its evolution. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

i am rewatching kjk introducing jsm's book and i can see yjs tapping him when he starts talking about the book in detail, almost like yjs is telling him 'you are not the loveline'. however, kjk ignores yjs and keeps on talking about the book. when jsj tries to take the book from him to have a look, he wrests it back from him. it is really funny to watch. i think yjs made that loveline moment with the bookmark because it was obvious the man who was obsessed with jsm's book of poems was kjk. aww... he is so proud and possessive of her book. he even read out from it when it is usually yjs who reads extracts from jsm's poems.

imagining a scenario where kjk reads out jsm's poems to his gym buddies, telling them it will help them understand women better. :w00t:

first, jsm was his favorite dongsaeng, now she is his favorite writer. let's see how this ends. :)

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

imagining a scenario where kjk reads out jsm's poems to his gym buddies, telling them it will help them understand women better. :w00t:

This line had me laughing on the floor.

I'm loving that we have a kookmin standout moments in recent episodes. KJK watching JSM daydreaming looking at the snow and getting squashed by the automatic doors. JSM with a KJK shirt. KJK acting cute for her and kind of forcing LKS to do the same, KJK reading out her poem.

Even then, no one teases them.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

wow YJS! <_<

Jaesuk trying to get attention from jong kook while sukjin pulls in to read the excerpt. 

Jaesuk was never that ignored before. Yep, it is usually his lead to read out loud or get the cue from pd and staffs. Jong kook looked quite ridiculous and cute! I think sukjin is trying to read what it was said in it instead of grabbing it from jong kook. The one who is not happy about is jaesuk. Not because of chanmin, he has to find a way to cover it up or worried it may get Edit it out. So much for rule destroyer. Hehe. I think they decided to show it. Jaesuk was able to find distraction by asking jong kook to give bookmark to sechan. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

I find it so cute, the way jongkook dotes on Somin. It isn't in overly grand gestures. It was cute seeing him hiding the book at the beginning of the opening, waiting for a chance to bring it it out and tease her with it at the same time subtly promoting it. Then him going on to even read it during filming when he's usually on his phone when he's bored and calling her his favourite writer. It's really the little things, when it comes to kookmin. He's not in a loveline with her so doesn't have to over react or unnecessarily comment or compliment her her and there on the show. They also don't have this tight and unrestricted friendship you see with the maknaes. Nor is their relationship similar to the one she has with yjs, Haha or jsj. Their relationship is simply unique because we get to see a side of each of them that's beyond their characters. With the other members, they can maintain their characters while interacting but when interacting with eachother, their variety characters seems to slip off and they show different sides to them here and there. As far as I know, kjk isn't one or rarely one to blatantly promote stuff on RM. Yes he's supportive when the promoting is brought up by other members and quips in but seeing him genuinely engrossed with and in the book was such a pleasant delight. I really like how he cares for her, it's very obvious but at the same time the most subtle.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

53 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I find it so cute, the way jongkook dotes on Somin. It isn't in overly grand gestures. It was cute seeing him hiding the book at the beginning of the opening, waiting for a chance to bring it it out and tease her with it at the same time subtly promoting it. Then him going on to even read it during filming when he's usually on his phone when he's bored and calling her his favourite writer. It's really the little things, when it comes to kookmin. He's not in a loveline with her so doesn't have to over react or unnecessarily comment or compliment her her and there on the show. They also don't have this tight and unrestricted friendship you see with the maknaes. Nor is their relationship similar to the one she has with yjs, Haha or jsj. Their relationship is simply unique because we get to see a side of each of them that's beyond their characters. With the other members, they can maintain their characters while interacting but when interacting with eachother, their variety characters seems to slip off and they show different sides to them here and there. As far as I know, kjk isn't one or rarely one to blatantly promote stuff on RM. Yes he's supportive when the promoting is brought up by other members and quips in but seeing him genuinely engrossed with and in the book was such a pleasant delight. I really like how he cares for her, it's very obvious but at the same time the most subtle.

Art of subtly isn’t in his book though. He can do anything and it is up to rm, staff, and editors to show it or not. So isn’t staff doing? It is getting bit off and odd. MUD is even odder. 

Mud and rm started to correlate to each other more often when it comes to somin into the equation. They did avoid or rarely put attention on her. Isn’t she Sbs family? It is not even only once- Taiwan fan meet, solo concert, jong min date, and sechan loveline. If they are not promoting somin, what are they trying to show us in plain sight? Something for us to be prepared rather than being surprised? Everyone is being strange period. 

Isn’t everyone protecting something precious? I haven’t seen variety like that. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I’m still not finished watching the episode but I’ve watched the part where they talk about Somin’s mom wanting Sechan’s phone and honestly what was going on with JSJ lmaooooo. He was so against the Chanmin union, he kinda made it awkward when it’s not supposed to be this deep, and YJS tried to shut him up but he also didn’t really help when he brought up a possible Chanmin wedding, Kwangsoo kinda saved it with the forbidden couple joke. 

It kinda bother me and not in the loveline sense more in like everything JSJ said in those few minutes gave the Somin antis new ammunition. Which just makes me dislike this loveline even more. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1

It would be great if they let all the interactions between the members just flow naturally. Those few episodes in 2019 where there was no lovelines and everyone was natural was really refreshing and nice to see, I wish we can get back to that. I feel like Sechan has simply given up trying to fight the loveline since everyone says he likes somin regardless of his denial, and somin seems to be slightly fed up with it drawing a clear line saying she doesn’t want to marry Sechan. Let them breathe <_<

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Exactly, YSC & JSM look tired of that.  In this EP, all Chanmin moments looks weird and out of place completly. YJS never stop the chanmin loveline, he is trying too hard :wacko:.

I think JSJ is trying to help stop the loveline but in the worst possible way :lol:.

PD: JSM looks sad today, i'm feel bad for her :(

• Like 5

I just hope when Bo pil becomes PD he puts an end to the loveline or if they still think the show can't function without it, they at least take away the aggression of the loveline. Can't somin have one scene to herself without them bringing up ysc?? Is it that hard?? You can see she tries to make the loveline funny like in the scene where she stole ysc's spoon and chopsticks lol. The only thing I kept thinking about was that if it was kwangsoo she did that to, just like in the past we would have seen both of them on the floor engaging in mortal combat after she did that. They are obviously using Somin's likeability with the viewers to feed off the loveline but at the same time killing the character which made her loveable in the first place, that's why the loveline gives me nothing but negative vibes. If the writers and PD want a loveline, it's fine after all it's the way of variety shows but they should let her do her thing without limiting her to just being a puppet with a crush on sechan on the show. It's really unfair to her. The members just seem to be following instructions and scripts with the teasing, some doing it a little bit more than the others. The stubborn ones that disregard and sabotage it once in a while lol (cues in kjk and jsj).

Kjk saying somin is his favourite writer with a cute smile gave me butterflies:wub:. He said he can't stop reading the book because he doesn't understand it:joy:. I think he just said it to promote it but knowing kookmin, it's most likely true. Jsm looking so happy with him for promoting it for her then tells him it's because he has no literary sense lmao. Jong kook doing all that reading during filming just to corner somin after and tell her to explain it all to him lol.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I just finished watching the episode and yeah JSJ did not help at all with the whole; “I hate that Somin plays with Sechan’s feelings” and the whole “I used to think Somin was too good for Sechan but-“ good thing he got cut by YJS before he finished that terrible sentence. If this was his way to cooling off the loveline is the wrong way, that type of stuff just opens up Somin for hate that is completely avoidable. 

Can they just #FreemygirlSomin 

And the whole shtick where Somin can’t do anything without somebody bringing up Sechan is getting old real fast.

If they just let Somin get the reins of the loveline it would’ve been less awkward. KJK looked bored the whole episode hahaha he always had his book with him :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I just finished watching the episode and yeah JSJ did not help at all with the whole; “I hate that Somin plays with Sechan’s feelings” and the whole “I used to think Somin was too good for Sechan but-“ good thing he got cut by YJS before he finished that terrible sentence. If this was his way to cooling off the loveline is the wrong way, that type of stuff just opens up Somin for hate that is completely avoidable. 

Lool whether the statement was an act or jsj just being jsj, I find it funny that everyone (haters included) are accusing somin of playing with ysc's feelings. Not only in a scripted loveline but when it's every member but somin that is trying to convince ysc that jsm likes him. The first person to bring it up and start this loveline was yjs. So why is somin, who just decides to play along and makes sure everything ends up funny to be depicted as a joke, accused of playing with ysc. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Rida Live it was the main reason we didn’t want the love line to start anyways. Somin ends up taking the fall for something that isn’t her fault <_<. If she didn’t play along it would become awkward and her character in the show is being playful and going along with whatever, and if she does play along she has to take all the backlash, pretty much a lose lose situation for her. I hope she stays strong and cheerful and can escape the loveline with as little fall out as possible.

• Like 7

I noticed that after YJS cut JSJ off from speaking we don’t get Somin’s and Sechan’s reaction, which is interesting to me. When JSJ is giving the “Don’t play with his feelings” speech we get an odd angle of Somin’s and Sechan’s backs and you can see Haha, KS and Ha-Na watching Somin, then Somin brings her hand next to her mouth? then YJS cuts him off lol. It was just an odd scene lol I was so confused on what set JSJ off. 

Then in another scene, Somin tells JSJ something about a cap and he tells her to mind her business or something like that and I’m like WAAAAAH Somin didn’t start the loveline stuff this time, Seok Jin! Let my girl breath. 

She did the chopstick stuff but it was humorous and nobody payed attention to that. 

• Like 5