Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

He can't take his eyes off her :) 

The concert happen after they shoot fortune teller episode. Somin wear RED.. JK colour for 2020. ;)

 

 

Hope we will get a glimpse of KookMin moments on today episode! Our focus only on KookMin.. ChanMin was official loveline for the show, don't take everything serious. Enjoy & cherish each moment we have till now.  

May everyone have  a great weekend & stay healthy :D

  • Like 4
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a video that was just posted on Naver KJK has Somin’s book in his hand? :wub: 

He’s talking about Ha-na’s dance with Zico though? I think hahaha don’t take my word for it, I don’t understand a thing without subs. 

 

Just by looking at the Naver videos and seeing what kind of episode it is, I think we won’t get many Kookmin moments but will see, some of you have amazing eagle eyes so I’ll await your findings.
This episode looks interesting though, anybody know if this is officially PD Chul Min’s last episode or did he filmed another one? 
 

edit: last edit before I go to bed but, in one of the videos they are talking about Chanmin and then they start talking about Monday couple? waaah I’m going to bed before I get mad at myself for not knowing Korean. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw something on Insta as well, but that was all Chanmin. Don't know what was being said though. I really need an episode where Se chan and So min are not on the same team. LOL

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

In a video that was just posted on Naver KJK has Somin’s book in his hand? :wub: 

He’s talking about Ha-na’s dance with Zico though? I think hahaha don’t take my word for it, I don’t understand a thing without subs. 

 

Just by looking at the Naver videos and seeing what kind of episode it is, I think we won’t get many Kookmin moments but will see, some of you have amazing eagle eyes so I’ll await your findings.
This episode looks interesting though, anybody know if this is officially PD Chul Min’s last episode or did he filmed another one? 
 

edit: last edit before I go to bed but, in one of the videos they are talking about Chanmin and then they start talking about Monday couple? waaah I’m going to bed before I get mad at myself for not knowing Korean. 

Yes, JK talked about one of her poem. As for Hanna, they teased her because the way she danced was funny as compare to Hwasa. That lead to Hanna dance with Sukjin. Nothing to worry about.

 

As for Chul Min PD, Feb 18th is his last filming with RM.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

I saw something on Insta as well, but that was all Chanmin. Don't know what was being said though. I really need an episode where Se chan and So min are not on the same team. LOL

Lol I don't even care whether they put them in the same team all the time. I just need an episode where they don't associate every single thing she does to the loveline or bring up the lovleine and ysc anytime it's her turn for something. Like damn, leave her alone for a while. It's a character yes but it's a suffocating one. Immediately she stands up to do something I just know they will bring the loveline up, it just upsets me seeing them turn her character into this. She even looked done with it this episode, her energy just keeps going down the more regarding the loveline. She just says what needs to be said to keep it moving, smiles at the teasing and keeps quiet. They need to let my girl free lol, now I know why kjk was adamant to not have one (a loveline that is) last year, it's like a cage on the show.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They talked about how during the holidays, their families asked about their loveline. During those scenes, JK delivered 2 blows. 

 

When Sechan said that his niece asked him "who do you like better? Somin or Jihyo?" Jong Kook barged in and was like (he likes) "ME!"

 

Then during the part where Somin's mother asked her to consider marriage more seriously, not about Sechan, but the members did try. When Jihyo told Somin "you should open your heart."

 

Jong Kook immediately delivered a blow to her "if you'd opened your heart then, you'd be on 'the return of superman' right now (with Gary)."

 

And then when Ji Suk Jin interfered, I think it was either Kwang Soo or HaHa joked that if Somin announced her marriage, Suk Jin would knock on her door continuously. The forbidden loveline is back!

 

But yea, Ji Suk Jin, praise him! He kept saying that Sechan-Somin wouldn't work out. Thank goodness that he's keeping this loveline grounded. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When others busy with mission, Kjk reads somin book during filming:lol: 

As usual, they still teased chanmin a lot. I kind of miss their natural interactions without loveline being brought up:( Everything what somin or sechan said, they will relate it to the loveline. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lied about going to bed even though it’s about to be 5 am here in NYC lol

 

I just wanted to say that on the preview it looks like for the first time in a while, Chanmin won’t be on the same team (kookmin will also not be on the same team but oh well) which is a big thing considering it’s been a while since they been separated like that, I’m sure they will still find a way to tease Chanmin though :crazy:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

And then when Ji Suk Jin interfered, I think it was either Kwang Soo or HaHa joked that if Somin announced her marriage, Suk Jin would knock on her door continuously. The forbidden loveline is back!

Ugh finally, the only lovleine and joke everyone finds entertaining on RM since kwangmin made a mini comeback :lol:

 

11 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

But yea, Ji Suk Jin, praise him! He kept saying that Sechan-Somin wouldn't work out. Thank goodness that he's keeping this loveline grounded. 

I remember him saying this before in the early days of the Chanmin loveline but they'd tease him and say he was jealous and bring back the forbidden couple rouse to cover it up.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

But yea, Ji Suk Jin, praise him! He kept saying that Sechan-Somin wouldn't work out. Thank goodness that he's keeping this loveline grounded. 

If about kookmin, they won't say something like this, "kookmin wouldn't work out/ its not gonna happen" when jaesuk teased them. They only said they will feel betray:D

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suk jins and somin’s relationship will always be my favorite it’s the cutest father daughter dynamic. somin and yjs have like a mother daughter relationship where the mom wants her to get married quickly while the dad jsj doesn’t think anyone is good enough for her :lol:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL KJK!!!

 

DzAdID3.png

 

PD: KJK was bored most time of the episode

PD2: Why is KJK the only one promoting the JSM book?

  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

LOL KJK!!!

 

PD: KJK was bored most time of the episode

PD2: Why is KJK the only one promoting the JSM book?

 

He was reading it during shoot :joy: I kind of expected him to promote her book on Insta like he promotes LKS's movies. But no worries, apparently he is doing enough of that on the show.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that he's reading the book and was even smirking doing it while filming is so hilarious :joy:. He really was bored at some moments in this episode, you could tell from his facial expressions. And for all his teasing, he really stans writer sominnie. He'll probably ask her to explain everything he read saying he doesn't understand lol.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...