Quantcast

That situation is just a script, I think.

Because as soon as haha said how about actress, kjk said how about jsm.

Maybe MUD producer requested to making the scene that kjk introduce jsm to kjm.

In MUD, most situations are consisted of scripts and ppl, not real.

(You guys saw already kjk and hjy scene, their romantic situations were not real.)

Maybe MUD want to make another situations for the program.

• Like 7

Episode 456: While Sechan and Somin are presenting I find it odd when the pds focused on jk face for a long time where they talk about relationships . There are many kookmin lowkey moments i just cant pin point it all but im sure that you will see it when u watched the ep (btw the engsub at kshow123 is out YAY) Also im so happy that the amount of hate comments to SM has lessen and I think that kookmin (in 456) interacts more freely than the last “dud” episodes that we had. As a shipper, I also still don’t believe that they are now in a gf-bf status , BUT I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THAT THEY DO HAVE A “THING” (its so obvious lol even non-shippers can see it)

btw on a side note i am binge watching old episodes and just WOW i just noticed that even before when they dont interact as much as today THE ATTRACTION IS TOO STRONG. I dont know how to tell this but they are always acting like they have a crush on each other :——-)))))))

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

oh and hey somin just posted a pic in insta  

i dont know if the translation is correct but it says “sechan-ang you should take a picture too”

lol is this about that time where kjk takes her picture and upload it, then sechan also post a pic that was taken by kjk :>>>> is she teasing them

sorry for being delulu im just thirsty for some kookmin moments

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Kookminislove and @chimichimichamcham Both your posts are extremely insightful.  The interactions/body language which we have been witnessing in the RM episodes are too d*** obvious for us to ignore (heheh, please excuse my language), and they are still apparent in the latest episode albeit more low key as rightly pointed out by both of you.  The only inconsistent statements/actions are coming from kjk in the recent MUD episodes.  I wonder is it because he has to maintain his role/image as the old bachelor with extreme hobbies/tastes in MUD.  Sure sounds logical. 

As a side note, yjs has been calling jsm in his new show, and now kjk is also calling jsm in MUD, l wonder what are they up to.  Coincidence?  Trying to promote jsm, the actress/variety show entertainer?  Trying to matchmake her? Or is it because they know she is a very sporting person who can take any joke flung at her?  Hmmmm interesting ..... 

• Like 7

In the current episode RM (ep 456) 

1. I found it interesting that it was HaHa who interjected to shut down the promotion of the handcuffs. Usually it’s KJK, and Yu Je Suk who interject  when things start getting a tad bit kinky. The fact that KJK DID NOT interject made my wheels in my mind  turn a tad. And the fact that HaHa did? Hmmmm? 

2. KJK actually made a somewhat defensive posture when questioning So Min. He crossed his arms. And had the somewhat same expression on his face when he teased her. It looked the same, to me, as when he teased her during the SBS award show last year. These two actions to me are telling. 

3. I also noticed, to which another KookMin shipper mentioned, that he asked her in the beginning of the show if she has now an extra room. This, to me, tells me is that he remembers certain details that most peps who visit only a few times wouldn’t. For example, I have some friends who have come maybe twice or once before to my house still have to be oriented to where the bathroom is. Either he has visited her old home more x (could be with other members), or she told him the layout of her new home outside of RM. Either way it speaks volumes that they are getting closer. :wub: 

I also agree with @Kookminislove and @Benji D about the current or preview of  the MUD episode. To me it looked like a promotion for So Min and for her play girl character. The, RM, members do act a certain way sometimes. To me it looked too scripted.

RM, unfortunately, won’t be on tv forever so I agree that KJK is helping her by promoting her on his other show. Another idea is that he is introducing her name to his mother. There are so many actors and actresses in Korea that it could be a way to put her name out there in order for his mother to remember her. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hace 5 horas, nrbrown dijo:

En el episodio actual RM (ep 456) 

1. Me resultó interesante que ha sido quien intervino para cerrar la promoción de las esposas. Por lo general, es KJK, y Yu Je Suk, quien interviene cuando las cosas suelen ponerse poco a poco. El hecho de que KJK NO se interpusiera hizo que mis ruedas en mi mente dieran un vuelco. ¿Y el hecho de que haha lo hizo? Hmmmm? 

2. KJK en realidad adoptó una postura defensiva cuando cuestionó a So Min. Se cruzó de brazos. Y tenía la misma expresión en su rostro cuando se burlaba de ella. A mí me he convertido en lo mismo, como cuando se habla de ella durante la entrega de los premios de la SBS el año pasado. Estas dos acciones me están diciendo. 

3. También noté, a lo que otro remitente de KookMin se mencionó, que él tiene el principio del programa si ahora tiene una habitación extra. Esto, para mí, me dice que él recuerda algunos detalles que la mayoría de los amigos que visitan solo algunas veces no lo harían. Por ejemplo, algunos amigos que han venido a mi casa una vez antes o una vez antes, todavía tienen que estar orientados hacia donde está el baño. O bien él visitó su antiguo hogar más x (podría estar con otros miembros), o ella le dijo el diseño de su nuevo hogar fuera de RM. De cualquier manera, dice que se están acercando. : wub: 

También estoy de acuerdo con @Kookminislove  y @Benji D  sobre la versión actual o previa del episodio de MUD. A mí me dieron una promoción para So Min y para su personaje de play girl. Los miembros de RM, actúan de cierta manera a veces. A mi me ha parecido demasiado guión.

Lamentablemente, RM no estará en la televisión para siempre, así como estoy de acuerdo en que KJK está ayudando a promocionarla en su otro programa. Otra idea es que él está presentando su nombre a su madre. Hay tantos actores y actrices en Corea que podrían ser una manera de poner su nombre. :RE

Hola, en tu primer punto. No lo entendi Donde esta eso? También creo que el amigo de KJK tiene la misma edad. Quiero decir, es igual de grande para JSM. En MUD es sabido que su trabajo es parecer un hombre mayor sin novia y sin pareja. Si lo hiciera, perdería ese trabajo y tendría que abandonar el programa. Creo que tal vez solo sean nuestras ideas con las que tienen una relación. Esos pensamientos locos y románticos que hacemos y deseando que cualquiera de nosotros lo haga Encuentra lo que más quieren porque es curioso. Él quiere casarse, y ella también. Entonces debería ser como waooo. En este episodio ves que interactúan más. Quizás los anteriores han tratado de no mirar tan de cerca, pero es algo que no han podido evitar. En algún punto, ves donde se pone un poco serio, cuando se acerca a Lks. Pero' Sólo estoy esperando y esperando. Por favor. Disculpa mi inglés. Porque recuerda que es mi idioma. Es el español.

• Like 3

@Laijan Hi! My first point? When So Min and Se Chan had to promote the handcuffs on RM. handcuffs in Spanish are esposas/manilla/grillos. 

I ship them because they have good chemistry. My points are really just theoretical. It could be fact or fiction. Who knows? I like So Min as an actress and I hope she’ll have or find future happiness (married or unmarried). :blush: 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, nrbrown said:

@Laijan  ¡Hola! Mi primer punto? Cuando So Min y Se Chan tuvieron que promocionar las esposas en RM. Las esposas en español son esposas / manilla / grillos. 

Los envío porque tienen buena química. Mis puntos son realmente solo teóricos. Podría ser realidad o ficción. ¿Quién sabe? Me gusta So Min como actriz y espero que ella tenga o encuentre la felicidad futura (casada o soltera). :sonrojo: 

Aahhhhh ok:D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kookminislove said:

So i just quick-binge watching episode 454,455,456 and i have something to say to relieve my poor shipper heart, because it was a bit subtle and get easily overlooked. And again I'm sorry if these have been discussed before, i have a goldfish memory. 

1. I think this one is pretty important. We know greeting is a big deal in korea. But when kjk arrived at makeup room in ep455, only lks and ysc who said hello while (unless i have a vision like jsj) jsm didn't and only smiled when she saw him. It was almost like she knew he was coming beforehand. 

2. It's been talked about before, but him sitting beside her right after arriving is uwu af. I can't get over this uwu feeling knowing he chose to sit beside her. And i refused to believe that it means nothing. Like no frigging way it means nothing. And he kept looking at her! i don't what he was thinking at that time tho can't quite read his expression.  But When kjk asked 'why are you yondu?' she pitifully cutely whining saying 'don't know' lol 

3. Makeup section is heavily chopped and edited so we can't properly see everything. I don't know how to explain this properly in English, but when jsj said 'I'm just gungye passing by' kjk turn his head very quickly and when he saw jsm get out of the room he kept looking at her. 

4. I think Some folks said that kookmin walking together when they about to eat lunch in ep456. They also sitting side by side and (this is crucial for me) sit upfront and behind? How do you say it in english? Anyway, When jsm sit in fourth seat, kjk also seat on fourth seat in row behind. When jsm in 3rd seat, kjk also in 3rd in row behind. It might be nothing but when i was in school, we went to some school trip. my friend liked to seat behind his girl on the bus so he can pet her head. What kjk did in last episode, remind me of my friend, so i got delulu lololol

Now this is where i feel conflicted. First, I don't know if they playing push and pull but when jsm was trying to get close to kjk, he kind of ignore her? But when jsm ignore him, he act like a kicked puppy. Like when lks whispered to jsm in ep456 about bomb sticker. Second, i know it's all an act, it's all for camera, we know nothing for sure. But when chanmin selling barbie doll, she said he could get married if he buy it. As in married with other people. funnily enough, he got so serious about it. i mean why? Why did she say that, why did he react like that? This banter of theirs makes me skeptical about them. Third, when they wrote nickname to each other, sjh give her 'love opportunist' and jsm said 'love come on' sounding depressed. Not gonna lie, i keep thinking about this as well. would it possible that their relationship (if they're indeed in some sort of relationship), would it possible that not every member know about it? What do you guys think? 

But then again, haha makes everything complicated. I don't know whether he really adores jsm or he act like a wingman. Because he and jsm got really close nowadays. Personally, that was enough confirmation if kookmin are together. But i don't know. I need an enlightenment. Please help lol

I think this is enough. Can we talk about kookmin without being stalked? I got so much to say but it could get ugly if i said it here. 

the last line. u got more? please share it but if u dont want to share publicly.. if u could share it with me. i messaged u 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kookminislove said:

¿Podemos hacer mensaje aquí? No sé cómo operar esta cosa. No estoy familiarizado con soompi  : gritando , es muy simple desde mi teléfono y cuando intento abrir cosas, simplemente no se abre  : lol:, no tengo redes sociales, excepto instagram privado. Espera voy a tratar de enviarte un mensaje

I want to know too, don't leave me here.

• Like 1

They noticed that in episode 456, They saw that KJK He saw when JSM  stuck the bomb in the bag And he didn't say anything.Ha Ha He discovers it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Laijan said:

They saw that KJK He saw when JSM  stuck the bomb in the bag And he didn't say anything

Didn't notice this, but after rewatching that segment, I saw that Jong Kook kept staring at the bag Somin stuck the bomb on. And on the flashback scene you you could see that Jong Kook was paying attention to Somin from the moment she walked towards the bag, So I am guessing he saw the whole thing go down, but he just kept quiet. Guess, he wanted to stay quiet about it :blush: 

6 hours ago, Laijan said:

I want to know too, don't leave me here.

Me too, I am craving for Kookmin discussion. Don't leave me here:neutral:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

No me di cuenta de esto, pero después de volver a mirar ese segmento, vi que Jong Kook seguía mirando la bolsa en la que Somin puso la bomba. Y en la escena del flashback, pudiste ver que Jong Kook estaba prestando atención a Somin desde el momento en que ella caminó hacia la bolsa, así que supongo que vio que todo se iba abajo, pero él se quedó callado. Supongo que quería quedarse callado al respecto. :sonrojo: 

Yo también, estoy deseando la discusión de Kookmin. No me dejes aqui:neutral:

Exactly 

On 6/16/2019 at 7:00 PM, Hmp said:

That situation is just a script, I think.

Because as soon as haha said how about actress, kjk said how about jsm.

Maybe MUD producer requested to making the scene that kjk introduce jsm to kjm.

In MUD, most situations are consisted of scripts and ppl, not real.

(You guys saw already kjk and hjy scene, their romantic situations were not real.)

Maybe MUD want to make another situations for the program.

I don't think any Kookmin shipper need worry about Kim Jong Min getting "set up" with Jeon Somin - even if it's Kim Jong Kook doing the setting up. Jong Min is a great entertainer and awesome and cool and all that, but yeah... best I can do is shrug and hope the ep gets high ratings.

If KJK were trying to set up Somin with someone like

- Lee Sang Yeob or

- Kang Ha Neul or

- Sung Hoon or

- Gong Myung or

- any of her former co-stars

then I'd be impressed and probably freaking out lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Me! I want in on the group chat! Just a heads up though, I used to be a part of the GongGo ship back in the day and they had a secret group chat, the m.o.d.s invaded it, exposed the information and kicked them off the site. Just be careful y'all!

• Like 2

I think it's fine to just post the info here, as long as it's not related to sasaengs (celebrity stalkers) or any other sketchy behaviours ^^

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

I think it's fine to just post the info here, as long as it's not related to sasaengs (celebrity stalkers) or any other sketchy behaviours ^^

I too think it is fine to post it here. It's a shipping thread and if we get trouble from other shippers, we can always report to the mods. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kookminislove said:

Group chat is good. We can respond quickly and freely i think. The reason of my hesitancy is because you guys are too kind and polite. And I'm kind of too blunt about my opinion. I'm afraid I'm gonna change the good dynamics you have with each other. But if i still allowed to say, I'll say it here.

We can ship kookmin as everything, friends lovers anything. but some of us kookmin shipper need to stand the ground. It doesn't have to be aggresive. But when other shipper attack, no need to back down saying they're just friend when other times clearly shipping for romance. Maybe some of us learn from kwangmin. But kwangsoo and jongkook is different. The endgame for kookmin is marriage. I understand that the MUD next week episode is going to be like turning point, but i don't know why we need to stop shipping them if jongkook indeed want to introduce somin as potential romance to jongmin. Because we just talk among ourselves. We don't force kookmin to be together. We don't pester their sns saying 'oppa you need to be with unni' 'where is unni' 'you should take care of unni' or something. As long as there's no news about their marriage with other people we're good. I was about to say 'our opinion doesn't matter to their personal life because we're not them we don't know their feeling' but i hope you understand me. I hope this doesn't come out as rude. I just want to say this to get them off my chest. I'm sorry again :bawling: 

I totally empathize with the urge to answer back. Not so much with Kookmin, but when it comes to Somin antis, i get fed up once in a while, and I'll reply in an extremely harsh way. Because Somin is just one person, a real person who can be hurt by the abuse and slander that gets thrown her way.

'Ships are different. Like you said also, it doesn't matter what supporters or antis say, it has zero effect on whether a relationship exists or doesn't exist. No matter how much fan support they have or don't have, etc. it doesn't prove anything nor does it have the power to make something happen.

So when it comes to shipping, I can't bring myself to care what other ships say. When they go around spamming their ship name in threads/posts that have nothing to do with them, or attacking other ships as if they're on a religious crusade, or trying to convert others to believe their ship is real as if by believing hard enough, what they want for their ship will come true <-- they come across soooo delusional and insane. It's a huge turn off. Without realizing it, they're doing their own work of damaging their ship's reputation by irritating otherwise neutral fans/observers. They have zero perspective on what "shipping" looks like to people outside their community.

Because when we support a ship, that relationship is so beautiful and precious, but to outsiders, it's not really appealing. Not because they support another ship; they probably don't ship at all. They just don't like it. I say this as a kookmin shipper, I'm one of you all. If shippers get too aggressive or in-your-face about it, it can create a big backlash. Therefore, because:

-- it won't impact the actual relationship of KJK and JSM either way,

-- but does create a risk of alienating otherwise neutral fans,

-- and aggressive, spammy comments from other ships already do the work of sabotaging themselves

I would be very cautious about replying to anyone hating on kookmin. Let them be messy all by themselves. :rolleyes:

Re: your comment on about talking about kookmin as a romantic ship versus a just-friends ship, I don't see a problem with that. As long as it's done in a respectful way and doesn't invade spaces where "shipping" would be unwelcome.  Romantic kookmin is so charming. Celebrating it in a chill way is a plus to me.

• Like 6
  • Love 3