[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

15 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

I am feeling the same with you. He is promoted kookmin, in eps 489, he say " it nice to have Somin take care of me" 

I think he promoted her for Jongkook

Look 3:26 

sechan is obviously playing along... 

Jong kook and sechan are actually both complimenting somin as a potential girlfriend or wife. 

when somin ask about do yeon or her, sechan, of course chose somin because they are in running man show and do yeon is his co worker and colleague. They see each other at work most of the time brainstorming and working together. It would be less awkward to point somin. Somin already gave a cue to play along. Jong kook started to compliment somin first. It is a good teamwork and dynamic to give all three screentime especially sechan. The dynamics works so well when three work together instead of leaving chanmin alone.

i think jong kook likes somin a lot even though they are just colleagues. Somin shares cute sense of humour. One time jong kook said the type of girl he likes, he hopes she will be fun to be with, that reminds me of current episode. When jong kook said he didn’t know the game would be fun when the makanes tried to come up with silly games together. I really miss kwangmin partnership. They are really great comedic partners. I never stop laughing at the two. Sechan responded to jong kook trying to convince him or remind him by saying that he always had fun with them both. Sechan is like reminding jong kook in details rather than laughing or nodding. 

I don’t think jong kook has ever shared that he likes to be with someone who shares same humour, fun to be with, finding love in first sight in group of friends, talkative in road trip, bright, cheerful, fateful encounter, etc. until early 2019. That was two years with somin in RM. He said it in early 2019, but it probably started around mid to late 2018. 2018 was the time he takes seriously to find a wife. He is open to potential blind dates. Haha even confirmed it. Haha complaining about jong kook’s dating habit is so funny but ended failure. That is probably contributed the idea that he prefers to meet more organically like group of friends getting to know each other without strings attached. I think haha was able to pick up the mistake and thought of another way. I can say that haha is reading art of war but more of art of dating for jong kook is like war. The older he gets, the battle gets annoying. Haha’s art of war suggest to provoke jong kook, put his potential dates in group of friends, don’t take jong kook’s words as she is my family too seriously, etc. When it comes to kookmin moment or jokes broadcasted, haha stay silent as a mouse. He observes and waiting to attack. Nah, lets work with sechan. He has been vocal support of kookmin, and close to somin. Keep her best friend close but your best friend far away that he doesn’t know your real plan to get him married. Haha. I also observe when somin made jong kook laugh before (who is handsome, mosquito vacuum, random red flower somin gave him). Haha can tell somin is fun to be with. She had all the games under the sleeves, have poetic skills and soul, and makes great lyrics, and works well with everyone. I am very sure that haha thinks somin is jong kook’s potential. However in a good timing, he decided to discuss and observe sechan. 

it is a good idea to use chanmin as loveline instead of kookmin. Cause when you express love on screen, it tends to be scripted instead of free flowing when two people are in love. When they are in drama, comedy, or variety, they have to be in professional self. However, another member is also attach to another member. He or she can be third wheel and still act professionally. However jong kook sort of contradict his words a lot but his front is to support chanmin loveline. K netizens found chanmin cute and funny with iconic lines. But they get more suspicious with jong kook butting in. It makes it so cute. The pattern in mud is quite strange. It doesn’t hurt to promote somin. I mean they can choose whoever they choose to promote. Somin is also member of sbs family. She won a lot of award from them for her contribution to RM. maybe it is because of kwangmin. But they added lee dahee. So it is quite scripted that his friends didn’t mention somin when he said people from running man. I mean, does it sound quite mean? I don’t know why they didn’t choose her because she is not popular or etc. So it gave quite strange vibe. But it takes few years to take it into effect that they are trying to promote and being jin young to mud. Jong kook is very transparent. Look how jaesuk ask him if he likes somin. If his friends added somin into the equation, jong kook will choose jinyoung. But someone who probably didn’t know it is scripted will ask about somin because she is also bright and cheerful. It would not go what mud want to direct. And jin young was the guest of the show. They need jong kook to focus on jin young. Somin came to picture into conversation when jong kook set her up with jong min. Look how nicely he dressed. He has like going on a date vibe. He went to suggest jong min to ask somin to come if she is free but she already ate with her friends. Jin Young is already in the show. Mud decided to show the last part of the phone call as a twist. The dynamics and timeline is getting more transparent and interesting. They showed jong kook’s solo concert with somin visiting. I mean the they way they edited was so heart fluttering. I could go on. 

anyway, I wonder how variety had to deal with real couples who have been hiding their affection for variety sake. 

• Like 4

The lyrics to that song "way back home" by j_ust are super sweet.

Way Back Home

Are you on your way back home?
How was your day today?
Your slightly worn-out voice makes me sad

If it's ok with you, later today
Come outside your house for a bit
The weather's nice, let's take a stroll

Once in a while
It's good to take a light stroll
With the pretty night scenery

Today, instead of
The cold bus window
How about leaning on my shoulder?

You've worked hard, my dear
Come over and
Share your day
With me in my arms

Don't worry, my dear
It's ok to savor tonight
And fall asleep in my arms

The nagging words of others
And the despicable overtime
Everything that gives you a hard time
Lay them down for a moment

Tonight, use my arm
As a sweet pillow
And only listen to pretty words

You've worked hard, my dear
Come over and
Share your day
With me in my arms

Don't worry, my dear
It's ok to savor tonight
And fall asleep in my arms

Don't worry, my dear
Even when tonight passes
I won't leave your side

You worked hard again today, my love

https://lyricstranslate.com

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jialinggoleong said:

I don’t think jong kook has ever shared that he likes to be with someone who shares same humour, fun to be with, finding love in first sight in group of friends, talkative in road trip, bright, cheerful, fateful encounter, etc. until early 2019. That was two years with somin in RM. 

I watched Big Picture, in which KJK and Haha said that both Haha and Kwangsoo knows his type really well. KJK emphasised good personaily, petite and someone who can be a good mother to his children (Haha added that she should have a good butt as well LOL) But KJK insisted that personality is the most important. This was in 2017.

All his recent additions to the qualities he prefers in a partner seem to suit Somin well. To hang out in a group, I'm sure he has other friends that we are unaware of, but not sure how many of them are female, unmarried and not too young for him. 

KJK-Sechan-Haha MUD episode in 2018 and 2019 are so different. Since it is for broadcast, I'm sure they discuss the main topics to speak on. It was ofcourse KJK'a lovelife that was the main topic, asking him abour his type, jin young, ji hyo, and they even spoke about sechan and park na rae. Since sechan was still newly inducted to kjk's dongsawng squad, there were things which he didnt know and seemed eager to know.

In this MUD episode, I feel like they didnt have much to talk about. Just the test part and then shifted the focus to sechan. And that means somin. His segment was short and almost 5-10min went in talking to/about Somin. So clearly it was planned to call her and she was hinted about it. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

49 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

I watched Big Picture, in which KJK and Haha said that both Haha and Kwangsoo knows his type really well. KJK emphasised good personaily, petite and someone who can be a good mother to his children (Haha added that she should have a good butt as well LOL) But KJK insisted that personality is the most important. This was in 2017.

All his recent additions to the qualities he prefers in a partner seem to suit Somin well. To hang out in a group, I'm sure he has other friends that we are unaware of, but not sure how many of them are female, unmarried and not too young for him. 

KJK-Sechan-Haha MUD episode in 2018 and 2019 are so different. Since it is for broadcast, I'm sure they discuss the main topics to speak on. It was ofcourse KJK'a lovelife that was the main topic, asking him abour his type, jin young, ji hyo, and they even spoke about sechan and park na rae. Since sechan was still newly inducted to kjk's dongsawng squad, there were things which he didnt know and seemed eager to know.

In this MUD episode, I feel like they didnt have much to talk about. Just the test part and then shifted the focus to sechan. And that means somin. His segment was short and almost 5-10min went in talking to/about Somin. So clearly it was planned to call her and she was hinted about it. 

the one in details in big picture was before he met somin. 

After he met somin, all the details he shared of what kind of woman he is looking for, it became quite more specific. I don’t know if he has said before that he prefers to meet that girl in group of friends instead of potential blind dates. I think he said more of it that he feels more attraction when he meets someone in group of friends to have gradual feelings for each other, and accept his shortcomings and his real self. There are times he annoys somin with his particular sense of humour. Somin in a way was able to answer him back even funnier way. It is really like the two are match. He seems to like it and shared the detail later on that he likes a girl who has same humour as his. Somin often times have made him laugh a lot. It seems like he is more confident finding the one in group of friends more than just potential dating. He actually can get to know more about a person as a friend more than going on a date. When you go on a date, you tend to hide your flaws. I think this time he revealed that he prefers meeting someone by fate and organically. Before they, he and somin became very close with group of friends. He didn’t rule out that hanging out with a girl with few friends would be potential way to find a wife than blind dates. You see how he third wheel chanmin loveline, it is best way for him to express his interest in someone openly and see how she reacts to it. Like he tells sechan that it is nice to have talkative girlfriend. Sechan replies that it is nice to have somin to take care of him. It seems like they are discussing and complimenting somin’s dating and caring style. Jong kook is also talking about himself in general and sechan pointed that somin is like that. They have to promote chanmin loveline but it also show that somin also fits what jong kook suggest that it is nice to have talkative girlfriend. If jong kook said somin is talkative and it is nice to have her as a girlfriend— chanmin loveline will be confusing or being too awkward for somin. If it is too awkward, somin tends to be very cautious on screen. That is how the dynamics look like because somin always stood close to jong kook. The strawberry game, the gap between kookmin is non existent. 

jong kook’s answer that he wants to be with someone he is emotionally invested with, and somin changed to Take potential dates more seriously. Their answers are different but it reminds me of the time they made a Choice to share or keep their secret. 

If jong kook wants to meet someone emotionally and organically in group of friends with no strings attached- somin is one of his friend he always said he is close to. They have good dynamics when they tease each other in IG live. No one made them loveline at all. She wasn’t consider as potential dates. Even before she was consider to be with Kwangsoo, sang yeob or etc. But never jong kook. She is one of his close friend in circle of friends. He always seems to find excuse to hang out with her like offering to chaperone her and her date that is not even him. Look how he set up a date for her with jong min in mud. It ended weirdly. He didn’t even prep jong min to be ready to ask her out. Haha had to prep him at the last minute during the phone call. 

Somin in other hand, said she wants to give up drinking too much, and no more meeting organically. It does seem like she has found a target and spend a lot of time chatting with expert haha. Haha is expert in jong kook. Jaesuk is expert one Kwangsoo. Seyung (sechan’s brother) is expert in sechan. 

the Thing is that, it is easier for sechan to hang out with somin alone to develop feelings for each other without asking the two doofus to help sechan. Somin has call him several times and sechan bolted away. I think she is just to make it funnier since I think sechan is busy. They always have time to catch up together. I think the call is to make jong kook third wheel and reveal his unconscious feelings little more like how he picked somin’s tone of voice, the way he talk to her in a soft voice, the way he offer to chaperone, and gave haha chance to scold jong kook for having dead love cells. The plan to bring chanmin loveline is scripted but jong kook’s reaction is little more transparent. His body language like scratching back of his head, tone of voice, and weird suggestions can be his unconscious self without knowing his actual feelings. Sometimes haha will back him up or remind him. Haha did most of the talking. 

it just sum to my mind that Jong kook suggest more fateful encounter and being with someone he is emotionally invested. Meet the girl without strings attached. That is how he met somin and how they became close. Or in the car, jong kook told sechan that he thinks talkative girlfriend is desirable to have. Somin is obviously very talkative. somin said she wants to stop drinking and date seriously. Jong kook doesn’t drink much. Somin said she wants to stop meeting people organically. It feels like she found a target. They have different answer but it has similar meaning just like how they decided to keep or share secret for same reason with different answer. 

that is just a theory. Hehe 

• Like 5

I started to feel tired making a lot of  theory about KookMin because the more i make the more i delulu, the more we make, the more we delulu but i understand we just cant stop shipping this two because we love KookMin and also for this two month there have been a lot of KookMin Moments, as long as KJK-JSM together and 

i appreciate and respect every  KookMin shipper here especially the one that seem to never fall aslept LOL :wub:

But next week episode probably can feel relaxed a bit, KJK separated with JSM, finally LOL but just one weird thing i notices..

During opening scene, if KJK-JSM arent next to each other, JSM-YSC will next to each other, if KJK-YSC next to each other JSM wont be beside this two (this kind of thing happen after RM FanMeet Project) but i just realized that KJK wont be stand next to JSM or YSC if KHN came to RM as a guest (its happen 3 times already episode 480,486, 490) and yeah, its was after KHN say that she just having a break-up 

wonder if they started to plot something :blink: other than that i dont want to speculate too much :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, andaer kim said:

I started to feel tired making a lot of  theory about KookMin because the more i make the more i delulu, the more we make, the more we delulu but i understand we just cant stop shipping this two because we love KookMin and also for this two month there have been a lot of KookMin Moments, as long as KJK-JSM together and 

i appreciate and respect every  KookMin shipper here especially the one that seem to never fall aslept LOL :wub:

But next week episode probably can feel relaxed a bit, KJK separated with JSM, finally LOL but just one weird thing i notices..

During opening scene, if KJK-JSM arent next to each other, JSM-YSC will next to each other, if KJK-YSC next to each other JSM wont be beside this two (this kind of thing happen after RM FanMeet Project) but i just realized that KJK wont be stand next to JSM or YSC if KHN came to RM as a guest (its happen 3 times already episode 480,486, 490) and yeah, its was after KHN say that she just having a break-up 

wonder if they started to plot something :blink: other than that i dont want to speculate too much :sweatingbullets:

understood your worries but remember that, netizens comment is the way to share the concerns or ideas or analysis. I am worried too. However, if we have majority of concerns or hype about particular things we like, we can continue doing so. 

spartace have to go through several kookmin moments. If I were their shoes, that is so painful and denial. It is good to share to keep our stance and feelings in check to prepare anything painful. Spartace continue trying to bring analysis in their own terms to continue shipping. It is rather brutal. Not sure if it is RM, members, or call of nature to make things happen that way. 

I continue to write and make analysis not because Of being delusional. You can call me delusional but I am trying to get to understand to avoid getting delusions. There are so many reasons to feed it. Sometimes I couldn’t keep inside and wanted to share it whether it is true or not. 

About Hana— would they make loveline for jong kook? That would make kneitzens go crazy for wrong reasons. They hate lovelines. Chanmin loveline didn’t get full favourable comments yet until jong kook came in. It makes it more fun to watch its dynamics for variety sake. Chanmin was so brutal to watch not because it is chanmin loveline. It is the way how the shove the loveline in both somin and sechan’s throat especially somin because it hurts her pride as a woman of needs and wants, and her dating status. It was brutal for somin’s fans. It causes a lot of misunderstandings and somin’s dating status. Why would do ask jin young of got7 to ask about chanmin when somin is crazy about jin young. Sechan’s pride is also hurt when somin set back. But she continues to compliment and tease him to make him more attractive as loyal and devoted boyfriend. He is asked to open up, but somin has to react differently to go opposite. Sometimes it hurts to reject her friend, and she said she will think about it. Somin is kinder to sechan that she values friendship. Jong kook and haha made it worse for her telling her not to take sechan as insurance. These words bears heavy responsibility. That is why, I felt that there is something off about this situation. It is scripted and brutal. Why not to make no lovelines, and let everyone be. The problem is that, if they let it be, sechan’s screentime will not improve. He tried many ways but it didn’t stand out. Having loveline works well for him to secure his place. Everyone saw chanmin in lukewarm comments but they thought it could gradually change. However it fails to be consistent. With jong kook and somin following and standing to each other way too often, it also complicated chanmin consistency. Look, jong kook has been in running man for a long time. He can leave anytime without shedding his pride. That is one of theory I made that created chanmin. It works even better when jong kook butt in to become love triangle. It gives a lot of hilarity, confusion, analysis, hype, and skits. Jong kook and sechan both became talkative. It improves so much. So if they use Hana to remove jong kook from chanmin loveline to form a new loveline, it gives threat to sechan’s screentime than somin’s. Sechan’s job may be in limbo unless he follows Kwangsoo’s way of producing independent slapstick and comedy. He needs to act fast. Chanmin couldn’t work without jong kook in my opinion. 

Hana could try to be more independent but loveline was successful for female members: Monday couple and Spartace for jihyo. For somin is kwangmin. I think chanmin is not successful loveline. Love triangle with jong kook can be more popular. In mud, jong kook tried to make clear message that he has nothing to do with somin (plus the body language and tone of voice). Kneitzens can separate what is variety and what is not. Most international fans have more favourable review. But the thing is that, from reading their comments, they don’t know somin too well. Most somin’s fans weren’t fan of it. They want her to have more variety for her to choose. Most are Spartace and 7012 fans support it. International fanbase has agenda and bias. It is hard to make comment from unbiased point of view. If they know jong kook and somin very well, they wouldn’t have to put up the hype of chanmin for being so real because they take words more than body language literally. For me, sechan’s body language is nervous because he is compromising his friendship with somin on camera with embarrassment. It is not helping with somin’s feelings. If she likes sechan, she wouldn’t let others to put their relationship in public until marriage news. It wasn’t respectful to somin’s privacy and lovelife. The guys should stop asking her not to make sechan an insurance. Somin has few more months to find someone. Her happiness is what matters her the most. She wants to love someone passionately and unconditionally. She also wants to be loved. Sometimes she cannot have both ways. she is looking for balance. But least she can try to meet someone who can make her heart beat. She can take last measure To find someone to become her fate. If not, she can pursue sechan or wait patiently. That way will do so much help and support for her. Why is jong kook and haha forcing on somin ? Didn’t jong kook promise to introduce her to potential guys he know. It is offensive that he only have sechan in the list. And it is too early to do that. She is still young and not quite in A rush to marry. She already know sechan well. She just want to date for a while for thrill of being in love even it won’t work out. she can move on quickly. She already talked to sechan about marriage insurance even though it is funny. Love takes two way street, not half way there. Somin said she will think about it. Doesn’t jongkook and haha really care about Somin’s pride? That is so brutal. It is either somin is already taken by sechan or jong kook. If it is sechan, it is easier to do it privately. It is better to match privately than on screen. If it is jong kook, it makes sense because he is very bad with matching up because girls always end up falling for him. Or somin is already taken by someone else. It is just the whole thing, somin’s pride has been under fire. She present jong kook’s t shirt- she took away her pride to share embarrassing story behind it. She did it for laugh and creative story whether jong kook would scold or reject her or etc. But almost towards the end, he got the shirt with embarrassment and laugh that he wouldn’t forget her funny story. But it has somin’s mark on it to make it more special. 

Hana is need of loveline if she comes to the show permanently. Anyway there is some thing and pattern I notice, and I apologise to continually wrong analysis (missing the change of agency news) and analysis feeding your delusions. I apologise but I just want to share my thoughts about it. Please do continue to connect me as I humbly share my wildest theories. Sorry this font is so big. My phone doesn’t have tabs to change smaller fonts. 

• Like 5

read at your own risk. It may feed your delusions. It is just theory and pattern I saw and notice, and it makes me really wonder about it.

There is another pattern I notice more about HaHa and his role in both kookmin and chanmin loveline. 

i apologies for wrong information which I may have missed some things. Please do correct me freely or debate my opinion. I don’t want to be delusional too, but my curiosity and analysis got me wondering whether anyone like it or not. 

Spoiler

There is strange yet consistent pattern on HaHa. If he supported kookmin loveline early, it may bring more awkwardness between then that they wouldn’t be able to evolve into friendship in near future. Both of them are shy. Jong kook is very fixed person. He draws the line carefully. When no one makes it to loveline but into siblings, it gives somin a lot of courage and freedom to interact with jong kook with her talents and wits. Because of that, jong kook sort of took attention to her without anyone asking him to. There are several times somin makes witty remarks about jong kook that impressed everyone. Their expressions said it all. Somin was so random and comfortable driving him crazy. The rm and staff let them be- a cat and mouse dynamics. 

Even though sechan is first kookmin shipper, I notice HaHa is warming up to it. He first adore somin and they do think alike for example, cute and crazy acts. I think the time haha notice the potentiality when somin continuously make witty remarks against jong kook that just hit him so hard. Haha’s laugh feels more real than his cute act believing in chanmin loveline. These stuff is something jong kook tends to like even it could bruise his ego but it keeps him from becoming pig headed. Somin is so witty. Haha knows jong kook well to know what he likes and prefer. Haha I think drew the line on kookmin for a reason. 

look at the pattern- haha said he tried to set up several potential dates for jong kook. And ended up not going to next level. Maybe going on a date made jong kook and his dates hide their flaws. So it doesn’t get real or have rare case of being in love in first sight. It is like digging to ones background, and checking if they can fit your needs. Jong kook is practical but he would like to fall in love, not just for practical reasons. It goes same way for haha putting up potential lovelines for jong kook. Jong kook’s reaction is putting guard up higher. It makes it harder for him to open it up. He wants to let things grow organically and emotionally. But it makes jong kook so funny like he kept in ruining Kwangsoo’s moments. 

Hana and jong kook already know each other well. They went to Switzerland together with the team. Haha even went with them. HaHa probably did not see Hana as potential so he put into loveline for RM teasing jong kook mercilessly. 

haha rarely put kookmin into loveline hype for the show. The one in practice for couple dance for Korean fanmeet May not count for some reasons. Somin was a biggest fool in love whining about how sexy the dance is. She couldn’t think straight or hide her feelings. Haha did her a favour, and reminded her to calm her nerves so she can dance with jong kook with straight face. Haha is not really promoting because somin makes it too kookmin feel going wild beyond her imagination. Haha’s reasoning helps. She tried to show that none of the guys except jong kook could do it for her. Haha gave her a cue that she needs to pretend and there is a way. Impressively, somin thinks very quickly. HaHa helped like he wanted them to continue to dance together to shake jong kook’s iron clad feelings and stubbornness. That is one of the reason it may not count as haha’s approval of lovelines. Another reason, he may have thought somin is potentiality for jong kook. Jong kook repeatedly told everyone especially haha he didn’t like being set up. Luckily, somin and jong kook are already close. She became one of his circle of friends he hangs out with most of the time especially after work with running man.

haha must have heard hundred of times that jong kook prefers meeting his wife organically. I think haha May have talked to jong kook and somin in private about love. Haha even revealed that he even talk about jong kook into somin’s love talk. Sechan is obviously in equation, but why talk about jong kook when he acts like he is supporting chanmin. 

Also it is nice to team up with sechan who is somin’s best friend. He is early kookmin supporter. 

jong kook finally revealed more about his methods for looking for his wife. He repeatedly that he wants to be with someone he is emotionally comfortable with. 

somin started as colleagues and became closest friends. They two talk a lot about each other. Jong kook’s Somin vs automatic door, and jong kook’s T-shirt by somin.

• Like 3

He can't take his eyes off her :) 

The concert happen after they shoot fortune teller episode. Somin wear RED.. JK colour for 2020. ;)

Hope we will get a glimpse of KookMin moments on today episode! Our focus only on KookMin.. ChanMin was official loveline for the show, don't take everything serious. Enjoy & cherish each moment we have till now.  

May everyone have  a great weekend & stay healthy :D

• Like 4
  • Love 4

In a video that was just posted on Naver KJK has Somin’s book in his hand? :wub: 

He’s talking about Ha-na’s dance with Zico though? I think hahaha don’t take my word for it, I don’t understand a thing without subs. 

Just by looking at the Naver videos and seeing what kind of episode it is, I think we won’t get many Kookmin moments but will see, some of you have amazing eagle eyes so I’ll await your findings.
This episode looks interesting though, anybody know if this is officially PD Chul Min’s last episode or did he filmed another one? 

edit: last edit before I go to bed but, in one of the videos they are talking about Chanmin and then they start talking about Monday couple? waaah I’m going to bed before I get mad at myself for not knowing Korean. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

In a video that was just posted on Naver KJK has Somin’s book in his hand? :wub: 

He’s talking about Ha-na’s dance with Zico though? I think hahaha don’t take my word for it, I don’t understand a thing without subs. 

Just by looking at the Naver videos and seeing what kind of episode it is, I think we won’t get many Kookmin moments but will see, some of you have amazing eagle eyes so I’ll await your findings.
This episode looks interesting though, anybody know if this is officially PD Chul Min’s last episode or did he filmed another one? 

edit: last edit before I go to bed but, in one of the videos they are talking about Chanmin and then they start talking about Monday couple? waaah I’m going to bed before I get mad at myself for not knowing Korean. 

Yes, JK talked about one of her poem. As for Hanna, they teased her because the way she danced was funny as compare to Hwasa. That lead to Hanna dance with Sukjin. Nothing to worry about.

As for Chul Min PD, Feb 18th is his last filming with RM.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

I saw something on Insta as well, but that was all Chanmin. Don't know what was being said though. I really need an episode where Se chan and So min are not on the same team. LOL

Lol I don't even care whether they put them in the same team all the time. I just need an episode where they don't associate every single thing she does to the loveline or bring up the lovleine and ysc anytime it's her turn for something. Like damn, leave her alone for a while. It's a character yes but it's a suffocating one. Immediately she stands up to do something I just know they will bring the loveline up, it just upsets me seeing them turn her character into this. She even looked done with it this episode, her energy just keeps going down the more regarding the loveline. She just says what needs to be said to keep it moving, smiles at the teasing and keeps quiet. They need to let my girl free lol, now I know why kjk was adamant to not have one (a loveline that is) last year, it's like a cage on the show.

• Like 12

They talked about how during the holidays, their families asked about their loveline. During those scenes, JK delivered 2 blows. 

When Sechan said that his niece asked him "who do you like better? Somin or Jihyo?" Jong Kook barged in and was like (he likes) "ME!"

Then during the part where Somin's mother asked her to consider marriage more seriously, not about Sechan, but the members did try. When Jihyo told Somin "you should open your heart."

Jong Kook immediately delivered a blow to her "if you'd opened your heart then, you'd be on 'the return of superman' right now (with Gary)."

And then when Ji Suk Jin interfered, I think it was either Kwang Soo or HaHa joked that if Somin announced her marriage, Suk Jin would knock on her door continuously. The forbidden loveline is back!

But yea, Ji Suk Jin, praise him! He kept saying that Sechan-Somin wouldn't work out. Thank goodness that he's keeping this loveline grounded. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

When others busy with mission, Kjk reads somin book during filming:lol: 

As usual, they still teased chanmin a lot. I kind of miss their natural interactions without loveline being brought up:( Everything what somin or sechan said, they will relate it to the loveline. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2