[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

A concept :wub:. What was he saying in the first GIF tho? Can anyone please translate?

In the gif, Jongkook oppa was saying that it was snowing, and he saw somin unnie staring out of the glass alone staring at the snow, and he was thinking ahh here she goes again, and then the automatic door opened and hit her ^_^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

That was so sweet of Jong Kook to talk about cute stories about Somin. He always blurt things about her. He was the one who said Somin went to meet Soran singer alone to make lyrics without Jaesuk. It feels like they are together most of the time to share stories. 

It is like side or hidden hint that he is telling everyone and us that they spend a lot of time together. Hehe. Before Kwangsoo and Sechan often tell how they hang out with Somin and their friends together drinking. Jong Kook now is blurting left to right subtly showing she is my gal in platonic way for viewers' sake. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

You remember kjk's anecdote where he tells his gf, "you watch the tv, i will  watch you". why does his anecdote here remind me of that?

kjk observing jsm since 2018 and her reaction is the same.

Wow his reenactment of jsm's dreamy face is priceless

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, RM xx said:

In the gif, Jongkook oppa was saying that it was snowing, and he saw somin unnie staring out of the glass alone staring at the snow, and he was thinking ahh here she goes again, and then the automatic door opened and hit her ^_^

LOL, they put a caption later "when did jong kook see that?"

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 3

Trust me, I listened again and again and heard: 

when somin got into the car, and jokingly said: honey, let’s go( presumably to sechan), instead of sechan answering, jk oppa LEGIT said ‘okay!’ And then somin again carried on with loveline. But the timing of what they said feels like they r teasing us already lol.. anybody else felt the same thing? 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Losdol said:

when somin got into the car, and jokingly said: honey, let’s go( presumably to sechan), instead of sechan answering, jk oppa LEGIT said ‘okay!’ And then somin again carried on with loveline. But the timing of what they said feels like they r teasing us already lol.. anybody else felt the same thing? 

Yeah!!! KJK respond to Somin :wub:

and later...

JSM to YSC:  How i did give birth to a handsome son with you? 

KJK smiles and YSC ignore JSM

At another time while YSC drives. JSM says "you stole my heart" YSC looks at KJK through the mirror

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

Few days ago i wished KJK-JSM having a fight never thought that they actually really having fight... to steal YSC heart LOL interesting 

so ChanMin is the RM Loveline, KookChan(Bromance) is the plot twist? LOl Meanwhile KOOKMIN is the real-life Couple? What a twist of life this 3 Member have.... LOL but KJK-JSM-YSC really enjoy having a time together, i love they relationship^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Losdol said:

Omg, I heard it too lol. I thought my ears were playing tricks on me lmao. And he said it to so happily and cutely too hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I think the whole Kook-min and Sechan chemistry is getting interesting and filled with twist with Jong Kook creating confusion and butting in. Somin continues to work on Chan-min loveline but sometimes she goes out of blue to test Jong Kook to decide whatever he wants to answer. Sechan had to do all the work to balance it out. He was the one who is under hot water while kookmin is enjoying torturing him the whole ordeal and trying to break his brain apart to answer the situation. 

I laughed when Jong Kook tried to confuse the situation, and Sechan comes back to smack him. Somin is loving it, and will continue to tease Sechan but Jong Kook would answer like she is talking to him instead. This whole thing is a mess and chaotic. It is so funny. It is just what is the most interesting thing for Dispatch to take a note is that Jong Kook plays along and answering Somin's questions as if she is talking to him while she is promoting Chan-min loveline. It really does help Sechan to increase his presence for screentime. With Chan-min alone, it wont be consistent and very short moments. When Jong Kook butted in, it is filled with interesting stories to watch. Lots of laughs. Jong Kook and Somin became more themselves, and Sechan began to lead with skits and comedy in his own experience. They are doing adlibs a lot. It was fun to decipher the whole situation. Sechan is even becoming their son they adore. Hehe. Even mothers or fathers get jealous of their child getting close to their spouse more important to them. It is becoming bit of a family than loveline or love triangle. 

I think it looks better that way to keep Kook-min natural as much as possible, never to be official. However, Chan-min remains to be official loveline for fun and variety. I hope Kook-min and Sechan continue to do it so to create more skits and laughs. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Halfway through the episode. The loveline isnt annoying me at all since its so clearly an act. I adore the three of them together. Even though Somin assigned the 'role' of son to Kjk, it ended being Sechan :joy: in both the strawberry as well as paper games. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Halfway through the episode. The loveline isnt annoying me at all since its so clearly an act. I adore the three of them together. Even though Somin assigned the 'role' of son to Kjk, it ended being Sechan :joy: in both the strawberry as well as paper games. 

Somin is probably aware of her job to promote Chan-min. Along with Jong Kook, it adds to lighten up her burden, but I think somin is well aware of how she could build things around Jong Kook to make him comfortable with her in variety. It seems like Chan-min needs Jong Kook in order to thrive and build balance without too many hardcore rumors and scandals that could have hurt Monday couple in the past.

I think Somin is well aware of how to make Jong Kook feel comfortable with their interaction by telling him that he's their son. But his role reversed with Sechan unconsciously because of his overwhelming persona being protective and handsome oppa.   

I think it has nice dynamics on Somin's doing to get three of them to work together. Kook-min remains to have best chemistry naturally, but with Chan-min, it is easy for them to create skits without any hesitation and brings more fun and laughs.

Now it is more special because three of them carry burdens together instead of one person who had to do all the work. 

I have to say that it is a really good teamwork, and I hope they could continue it so we can all enjoy kook-min moments without hesitation, and lots of humor from Sechan. Sechan finally shows his talent. What we see in variety stays in variety. Now we have something to enjoy. I do think Somin is unconsciously attracted and drawn to Jong Kook. Jong Kook is now looking more at ease with her around trusting her that she will make things comfortable for them. Sometimes, she slipped out something that directly hints her adoration and wistful thinking to have rumor with Jong Kook, he would sometimes indulge her with answers she likes to hear. Somin is very understanding if Jong Kook denies, but he surprises us everytime including Sechan. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

After seeing this eps, i really don't mind with chanmin loveline, it's obvious they just act on it and JK seems enjoy teasing them, he feels safe when SM playing loveline with SC :D

Anyone notice when JK picked SM, he said 'i pick JSM who will publish a book soon'

Awww so sweeet, always supportive :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, My Oh my said:

After seeing this eps, i really don't mind with chanmin loveline, it's obvious they just act on it and JK seems enjoy teasing them, he feels safe when SM playing loveline with SC :D

Anyone notice when JK picked SM, he said 'i pick JSM who will publish a book soon'

Awww so sweeet, always supportive :wub:

In the subtitles it's only says that he said JSM who has a book coming out soon, but he actually said uri sominie, meaning my sominie. Heart flutter overload:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2