[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

57 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

We got it all wrong the love triangle wasn’t kookmin x chanmin, it was chanmin x kookchan:lol:. Recently it seems like kjk and the maknae line are on the same team often, if the loveline wasn’t a thing I would have 0 complaints since kjk and the maknae line are a funny team.

for this episode, many of the knetz comments are about how good their team chemistry is. 

The captions say: "whose love doll is yang se chan?" kim jong kook vs jeon so min ownership battle" LOL

i think kjk jokingly apologized to jsm for taking her love doll away from her for shoot dori shooting. :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Since there is nothing we can do about the ChanMin loveline, i'll just look at the brighter side of things. Kookmin being in  the same team. :D Maknae+kjk being an added bonus. I love LKS. 

Question- In how many episodes have kjk and jsm been partners in a couple race? I can only think of fortune telling 2018. Are there any other? 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Since there is nothing we can do about the ChanMin loveline, i'll just look at the brighter side of things. Kookmin being in  the same team. :D Maknae+kjk being an added bonus. I love LKS. 

Question- In how many episodes have kjk and jsm been partners in a couple race? I can only think of fortune telling 2018. Are there any other? 

The last time they were partners in a couple race I think in the level up episode (kookmin clan episode) 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

trying her best to figure out the password and getting frustrated :lol:

What I like about this scene is she wanted to reenact how she solved the balloon problem which lead to the diary and JK indulged her and acted along. I mean, since when JK becomes very indulgence like that? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

The last time they were partners in a couple race I think in the level up episode (kookmin clan episode) 

OMG, HOW COULD I FORGET CLAN EPISODE !! 

Thanks @autumnflowers 

Its funny, they did KookMin cross in the first episodes of 2018 and 2019. He looked pissed in 2018 but oh so enthusiastic in 2019 because he felt guilty. :joy:

• Like 4

They never showed how the teams were selected, however I understand Korean so I could hear it. After Jasesuk oppa chose hanna, Jongkook oppa asked are we picking in the order of who won Rock Paper Scissors and Jaesuk oppa says yes but then they cover the screen so we can't see. Jongkook oppa says "uri (my)sominie who has a book coming out soon" (this ep was filmed before the release date) Then he picks his favourite/love doll, Sechan oppa. So Jongkook oppa's first choice was Somin unnie.:sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

You remember kjk's anecdote where he tells his gf, "you watch the tv, i will  watch you". why does his anecdote here remind me of that?

A concept :wub:. What was he saying in the first GIF tho? Can anyone please translate?

• Like 3