[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

17 hours ago, autumnflowers said:

KJK and then JSM suggested to YSC that the three of them should meet up. YSC could act as a middle man for them :D he is best friends to both of them

It is interesting... in variety persona, Jong kook acts as middleman. But look at Somin's suggestions and expression, Sechan is middleman, and he knows it. His smirk tells it all, while Jong kook looked down on the floor or agreeing it nonchalantly. Jong kook suggested Sechan as a date for Somin in a relaxed manner while the others, Jihyo and HaHa acted excited. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

When the fortune teller said Somin was born in spring with strong energy of metal, Jong kook snicker and laughed. Somin gave him an eye but she knows he is just being weird. The reading is not really funny. Just little serious or nothing funny about it. It is just the way he sees it and knowing her, he thought of something funny or cheesy between them. 

That is why some of you guys think Jong kook was being rude or weird in a teasing way when he laughed at Somin's serious reading about her element. We all sometimes forgot for the moment that it is not who Jong Kook is. He wouldnt go that far with Somin since he knows she is very sensitive soul. However, it seems to be that he is at ease to tease her anytime to annoy her in a good way that could push them closer. He is ready for Somin to give him collar. That calls for skinship. He offended Somin so many times, and she sends him witty remarks or stare. That way, he would retreat or get defeated. I think it is Jong kook kind of humour he enjoys. The two have been teasing each other all the time like he wouldnt stop calling SOmin's name to get her best card or make her lose or suspect her. He was always engaging with Somin's unpredictably. They have a great dynamics that really calls for natural kook-min chemistry we come to enjoy, and they are so entertaining. I guess we do share same humour as them. 

I just saw the dynamics between two that they are more than just colleagues. Just image how close they are to laugh at each other with a tease. My close friends and relatives who knew me well would laugh or snicker at me. They won't act surprised but laugh at me at something that is serious but they know something funny or cheesy about it between us two. 

Remember Kwangsoo said... they seem like a couple who fights viciously before they kiss. It pretty sums up of how Jong kook likes to tease Somin to annoy her, and she would get witty or upset. Then he would come back to make it up to her later. Remember Jong Kook said Somin looks like one of the comedian. She was so upset and gave him a collar. He gave her comforting squeeze on her shoulders, then Somin was all smile. 

I have to say that the two really have good chemistry whether they are dating, close friends or just colleagues. They have good dynamics and sense of humour. It was very few times Jong Kook enjoy joking at without cringe. He laughs more heartily that it is something that is really funny to him. When Somin did her gorilla dance, he laughed hard. It is something I can tell that he enjoys it this kind of humour and entertainment.

Looking at the dynamics of kook-min, I just have to say that 2018 fortune telling forecast list of compatibility is right that Somin-Jong Kook really work well with each other on and off screen. Kwangsoo-Jaesuk are also the best pair too. Not sure about the rest (Jihyo-Sechan and HaHa-Sukjin). 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, JialingGO said:

Remember Kwangsoo said... they seem like a couple who fights viciously before they kiss. It pretty sums up of how Jong kook likes to tease Somin to annoy her, and she would get witty or upset. Then he would come back to make it up to her later. Remember Jong Kook said Somin looks like one of the comedian. She was so upset and gave him a collar. He gave her comforting squeeze on her shoulders, then Somin was all smile. 

1 hour ago, huxford said:

what episode?

Episode 384

Jee seok Jin and Haha is most compatible yes that right, when they one team, they are like duo comedian. Haha say, Sukjin is his Role model. In previous episode before Somin and Sechan tobe a member, they always cheating, betraying. Ha-seokjin is like Jongmin and Jun hoo on 2 day 1 night. 

• Like 2

Guys, been thinking for the past week about a crazy theory I have and was hesitating to not post that here. But since it’s just me and my thoughts, I guess there is no harm imagining it lol.. so don’t judge me for that.

So, in ‘my ugly duckling’, two weeks ago, a new cast member had been brought in and from what I have seen, his image is that of someone who is tight with spending stuff i.e. one who is thrifty.  And his image is almost an overlap with that of kjk oppa’s. Kjk has not been part of my ugly duckling for close to three weeks now. And it could be due to his schedule, concerts and other things. But why do I feel like he might be carefully planning to leave the show in accordance with what is currently going with his real life of not being a ‘single’ any more? In other words, something about his part and the bringing in of a new member in my ugly duckling with same image gets me to think perhaps he is getting ready to announce something about his life that could result in him graduating ( being single to married) from

the show soon. It might be an overstretch from my side. But if there is a 1% of that possibility, I hope it’s somin lol...

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Losdol said:

Guys, been thinking for the past week about a crazy theory I have and was hesitating to not post that here. But since it’s just me and my thoughts, I guess there is no harm imagining it lol.. so don’t judge me for that.

So, in ‘my ugly duckling’, two weeks ago, a new cast member had been brought in and from what I have seen, his image is that of someone who is tight with spending stuff i.e. one who is thrifty.  And his image is almost an overlap with that of kjk oppa’s. Kjk has not been part of my ugly duckling for close to three weeks now. And it could be due to his schedule, concerts and other things. But why do I feel like he might be carefully planning to leave the show in accordance with what is currently going with his real life of not being a ‘single’ any more?

Hi, 

The upcoming week will also not have KJK segment, so that will be 4 weeks in a row missing from MUD.

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, Losdol said:

So, in ‘my ugly duckling’, two weeks ago, a new cast member had been brought in and from what I have seen, his image is that of someone who is tight with spending stuff i.e. one who is thrifty.  And his image is almost an overlap with that of kjk oppa’s. Kjk has not been part of my ugly duckling for close to three weeks now. And it could be due to his schedule, concerts and other things. But why do I feel like he might be carefully planning to leave the show in accordance with what is currently going with his real life of not being a ‘single’ any more? In other words, something about his part and the bringing in of a new member in my ugly duckling with same image gets me to think perhaps he is getting ready to announce something about his life that could result in him graduating ( being single to married) from

the show soon. It might be an overstretch from my side. But if there is a 1% of that possibility, I hope it’s somin lol...

do their images overlap? interesting! there was some funny discussion at the awards as to what kjk would do if he got married this year. however, since gun mo, before he left the show after the scandal, was allowed to stay on the show after marriage, kjk may also be allowed to continue. i read on instagram that kjk's trip to his hometown might be part of his next MUD segment though I don't know how far it is true. it could be that kjk was busy with his concerts last month and hence couldn't find time to shoot. 

last year, there was also some mention about kjk's world tour this year. wonder when that will be!

• Like 6
  • Love 1