[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

After they played 5 individual challenges, LKS was looking for the briefcase (someone stole the briefcase) while looking for it he said JK and SM were there when i hid it here. There were 6 members, KJK, JSM, YJS, LKS, YSC and JSJ at the last mission stop, where were the other 3? I think Kookmin were busy talking with each other and the other members didn't  want to interrupt them and just left them and went somewhere else.  Well that's my delulu mind thinks :P But in the zombie episode, before YSC came back from his mission, you can see Kookmin sitting on the couch talking (just two of them)  while the other members were on the other side of the room (I don't know what they were doing). When YSC came back, and someone shouted SC is back, they immediately stood up and joined the rest of the cast. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Can't stop rewatching the scene where kjk reacts when the fortune teller tells her that she is a gem born in spring. :joy:

I hate him so much:joy:. He nearly burst out laughing. Somin eyeing him like I told you so!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Why can't he just deny when they don't have something going on between them. Like atleast say something like She's a sister, family ,friend or just something that will not make me hope too much about them. And really I don't think that jsm will be offended if they are just a good friends. 

And I really wonder why they laugh really hard with kjk lucky color ahhahahahha

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

28 minutes ago, Kookminrunningmanclan04 said:

Maybe because its the last color you'll associate with this all-black-wardrobe macho guy. :joy:

I burst out laughing when I got to know the fortune teller said Pink. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Kookminrunningmanclan04 said:

Why can't he just deny when they don't have something going on between them. Like atleast say something like She's a sister, family ,friend or just something that will not make me hope too much about them. And really I don't think that jsm will be offended if they are just a good friends. 

It's a mystery...

They could deny that they are together or say they are friends, but they say nothing. And they hide for example that somin sang with kjk.

With the color of clothes is another mystery, why do they laugh at the color pink? KJK has already dressed in other occasions with that color
(pink team color so many times).

Black > white >>>> orange > green/yellow >>>> pink

J64eNY0.jpg

djp24rL.jpg

https://imgur.com/kVhVBTkVhVBTC.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

With the color of clothes is another mystery, why do they laugh at the color pink? KJK has already dressed in other occasions with that color (pink team color so many times).

Black > white >>>> orange > green/yellow >>>> pink

Lol I think the colour pink might have something to do with an inside joke between kjk and jsm. The rest of the members reacted normally like us, laughing and clapping imagining kjk suited up in pink all the time. Jsm on the other hand puts her head down and laughs, the only time she does that is when she's in a hilarious but embarrassing situation, but she really didn't look up throughout lol. KJK's reaction too is funny, he immediately turns around, sees her laughing with her head down and bursts out laughing too. When the members teased him for wearing pink the last time, he kept insisting that there was nothing wrong with it and it's a nice colour so I found his reaction very funny there.

Kookmin seem to be in the same team the next 2 episodes. But knowing the editing team, we'll barely see them together, there might be more focus on ysc and jsm interactions. I'm just waiting for the one big moment that will appear amidst this drought phase (for shippers who are new on here, whenever we face low interactions and little moments on the show, there's always this one episode that appears after a while that is filled with moments or kookmin have a ridiculously cute out of the show interaction,  sometimes we even get both simultaneously). Last time it was the confession song duet, before that it was the Anyang episode Instagram update they both did. The episode after this next one, it looks like kjk and the maknaes are teaming up. I miss kjk and the maknae team ups, it's always intresting and cute to watch. But since there is a loveline in place they might decide to do the most (sighs). But I like how RM is doing more random teams ups now. It's good to see different teams ups amongst the members, not always the lucky members versus the unlucky members.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I dont remember when the last time KJK-JSM separated onscreen because they always together.

Arrived together , opening scene standing next to each other , 1st mission 2nd mission or 3rd mission they also together , break time sit to next each other :blink:  even next week KJK-JSM team together with YSC...

Forgive me.. but Since both of them always TOGETHER and ofcourse alwys VERY CLOSE TO Each Other i just hope soon we will see KJK-JSM having a fight, i means a real fight. both start to hate each other, dissed cursing each other, its will be interesting cause every relationship have this kind of issues Husband-Wife, BF-GF i know its not a good thing to wish for especially for KOOKMIN but just imagine how they gonna fix this thing. After the fight, KJK gonna feel very sorry and guilty, JSM gonna feel she was missing something inside her heart and gonna really miss someone that always with her before..... 

Remember KJK being so Jealous about JSM and YSC until he make JSM feel very bad and KJK feel guilty afterthat, then the next week KJK suddenly Became Chanmin Shipper and then the Coffee Truck, Duet in KJK SOLO CONCERT...

in other word

KJK try to Soften his heart doing everthing he can for JSM so that JSM wont angry at him anymore and after JSM accept KJK back we could see that KJK became more and more close with JSM, so that why i was asking and wish for both of them fight once again , its is very risky wish but just imagine what will KJK gonna do to win JSM heart back , obviously he not gonna do that coffee truck tactic or invite JSM to his concert once again  but probably he gonna brave himself for the very 1st time ever in his life to confess to JSM about all his hidden feeling for JSM?? WHO KNOW what KJK gonna do right,? we already very suprised about what he do last year to JSM....:)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, JialingGO said:

Did they really mention Jong Kook's name there in 2014 that she was describing her type?

One of the interviewer, Yoo Se Yoon, is also close to Jong kook and was shown in MUD last year. Wonder if he remembers Somin 

Only netizens mention JKs name. In programm only KWill was mentioned, but *surprise* KWill known as JK twin lol

• Like 5

12 hours ago, YellowDress said:

Isn't this loveline old news ? Why is SBS still promoting them ? Lol

It is part of strategy to get screen time and attention for MUD and RM. The more hype, the more they could get Jinyoung to come again. Everyone gets paid especially the guest. People think SBS ship anyone when they post lovelines. It is part of marketing to build more fans and interest. 

It is just media hype rather gossip news. Lovelines tell story or skits. The background scenes is promote their natural chemistry the fans haven't seen before. Oooh they are also close. 

I find it interesting, because somin's involved with them. She tries to get them to play together or act flirty with jong kook. Just like how Jong kook butt in chan-min loveline with food truck or etc. Somin before has always try to help to promote for everyone. Even for Spartace, Jin young, HanNa, Eun Su. It helps with screen time and get into trending  news. Somin is probably trying to get screen time for them to build their loveline for RM sake. 

• Like 2

Someone made a post that he or she was touched that no matter how somin has to deal with loveline or chemistry, she still takes care of them, and protecting their image. It is not only Sechan, she also made Kwangsoo more manly and fun to be with. 

Whether they tried to make fun of Sechan being a devoted husband but low class. A guy who can't reach to her expectations. He may reach someone else, but not her. It ends with laughter. I think it is true because Somin does need something more than that to keep relationship exciting and loyal. She ended with comment how she respect Sechan's true nature. She said he always cook food and put on her plate. She told him that she won't let him divorce her even though the fortune teller said she won't have ties with younger and same aged guys. Somin has a grace that always try to look after her friend. Sechan jokingly said he is hurt, but Somin knows him well. Telling it publicly is something they have to draw the line. Somin took it in, and tell how great Sechan is whether she is interested in him or not. Everyone is asking them to date. The thing is that, they are already friends, and Somin already gave him 3 year-period proposal just in case they remain single right before her marriage window close. Despite the fact fortune teller said Somin will end up with older guy, she still say that Sechan has to have a good luck with women in 2020 because of her fortune. She acted disappointed that he would not have one in 2020.  She is very supportive to protect Sechan. If she is not interested in him, it would be important for her to see Sechan to find someone he loves. That is what friends are for. 

If you listen to Jihyo's fortune... Jong Kook must have strong energy, but the fortune teller objected that he can also be devoted husband like Jaesuk, Sukjin, and Sechan. Jihyo should be with someone who has low energy = someone who lets Jihyo take the role or be devoted and tender with her. Jihyo has a personality that would make her a perfect and understanding housewife. Fortune teller mention both Jong Kook and Sechan into equation. He teased Sechan that he's not up to Jihyo's standard because of his background. But it could change. Fortune teller said Somin will marry someone who is devoted to her too. Sechan is devoted but could not reach to her expectations. It is interesting that fortune teller also described Jong kook as devoted husband too not directly but it could be a clue. HaHa and Kwangsoo probably will take the lead as husband or they take lead roles. Byul often complains HaHa's drinking habits and coming home so late. Byul is taking devoted role, same with Somin if she ends up with Kwangsoo. If Jihyo or Somin ends up with Jong Kook, he will be devoted to them. For Jihyo, he is well respected in K-entertianment, and high caliber in singing world. They'll become like power couple once Jihyo will take into aggressive roles in acting world. She is taking up good offers and getting more popular than ever. Jong Kook's level of devotion and interests will reach beyond Somin's expectations. They have different personalities but same interests and background with music, comedy, and etc. He is very broad minded and tends to talk into deeper conversations. Being devoted to her is important because her personality can run deep in your hearts. You ask her to take care of something, she will exceed your expectations. She looks after Kwangsoo well as a friend and colleague. Even though she doesn't have 100 percent interest in Sechan, she still share her respect and care for him as a friend who can be devoted boyfriend and husband for someone one day. She is aware they are on camera, and it is better to protect your friend image not to give wrong idea to the viewers. Once you see it closer, you see the best of Jeon Somin and her innate nature and personality. I saw one of the post of how he or she appreciates Somin's way of protecting Sechan whether she likes him or not. She is a good woman. That is why Jong Kook said in concert how good person she is. He said it after fortune telling event that shot on Dec. 17th. Concert was on dec 28th. Oh! By the way, Somin wore bright red outfit for JK's concert. Jong Kook's colour! Hehe =) 

I think the fortune teller really do think Jong Kook and Somin are more than just compatible. For variety sake, he couldn't mention them together, and same with members especially after Jaesuk joked about Kook-min possibly would date each other. Even after Gannes Film Festival theme when he brought up marriage between the two. And so many conflicts with Sechan and Somin's reading. If Somin has ties with older guy, why not suggest Jong Kook to check their compatibility. It is interesting that they decided to skip it. Jong Kook as devoted husband role could be important part of Somin's fortune and her personality. Sechan couldnt reach to her expectations, so who else does. Fortune teller could object that Jong Kook is something else or etc to dispel the rumours or etc. It is all separated issue. He sends clues in other fortune like Jihyo's that Jong Kook can also be devoted. It is what Somin is also looking for as well. She needs devoted husband who can reach her expectations. I wonder why they didn't ask when they just introduce Kook-min dating joke! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Rida Live said:

I hate him so much:joy:. He nearly burst out laughing. Somin eyeing him like I told you so!

I think it has to do with Jong Kook's defence mechanism to keep himself from looking surprised or amusement to make it look like he is teasing her.  He likes to tease her something opposite of what she likes to hear. And she knows he is joking. It is bit like a burst of laugh in a different way that he is sort of trying to hide his feelings. If he is not hiding, he will smile and laugh with others. It reminds me of him laughing out of blue when Jaesuk asked him if he likes Somin. Somin took it like she is used to seeing him like that, or understood why he laughs. I think she is smirking a bit. I am surprised with her reaction. If it is something new, she would ask him why his laughing at her. It wasn't funny but the way Jong Kook sees it, it is something more and interesting that their friendship have developed over the time. It ensures that they are very close, probably closer than we thought that they already understood each other whether they offend each other. Somin gave him an eye, and kept her feelings inside with little smirk. 

• Like 4

Before the members met the fortune teller, Jaesuk teased about setting up dates for desperate singles, Jong kook and Somin, that they may ended up dating each other. Then Jong Kook diverted attention to Sechan. Somin in her variety persona acts disappointed stomping her foot, but her expression seem less enthusiastic. Then she suggest that she and Sechan can go together with Jong kook. Look at Sechan's smirk after responding to that. Hehe. i wonder if anyone really miss it or ignore to do so. Hehe. Sechan's smirk and expression is quite interesting like... I know what you are doing. Somin didn't have to include Jong Kook. She could have asked to bring Jaesuk to come along to teach them dating skills he always brag about sharing and teaching Kwangsoo. 

• Like 3