[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Hey, just wanted to address a sensitive issue,

I saw under the comment section of the latest RM episode that the other shippers have been dissing kookmin, went to their page and they have posts theorizing kookmin interactions to suit their taste and dissing somin and whatnot. I just want to tell you all, if you come across such post to please not respond to them or even argue. They made those posts for themselves, to assure themselves that their ship is still alive and created rules that apply to one person and doesn't apply to the other. Because I don't see why they are analysing and making their own theories on a ship they arent on and not paying attention to theirs. Probably lack of content, who knows. I mean they have been going on for almost 10 years now, you'd think they'd be confident enough in their beliefs and theories without the need to compare with others. So please let's us kookmin shippers refrain from engaging them in arguments or commenting or making clap back posts.

These are people we are shipping here not robots. We don't even know if any of them have anything going on but the one thing we are all sure of is they are all friends. Let's not insult their friendship and let's not insult them just to prove a point that hasn't even be confirmed. I will never understand the reasoning behind comparing members relationships with eachother and being biased about it.

What was even funny was how the argument and theories were weak. Talking about the fact that he decided to match make her with someone else like that should be the one point that will dissolve this ship. Not even one person on this forum paid that statement any mind and that's saying a lot because we are very sensitive and detailed on here. And why? Because it's not the first time he's saying it, he said it the last time and even made an attempt on camera and TV might I add and we all know how that ended lol. This time too he supposedly matches her with the person she's in a loveline with already, the same loveline he has been butting in and destroying from the inside by contradicting himself lol. Also contradicted himself this episode too and was only too happy to nod when the fortune teller said ysc was lacking in many ways and wouldn't be able to satisfy jsm in a relationship. Like these are their arguments? I wonder why they didn't have this same energy the last two times kookmin was brought up and all he did was laugh and blush. Till now we haven't heard him reject her or the possibility of them dating, even here he doesn't say no or stop it or she's my doensaeng, just changes the topic and brings back the loveline. My point? They are treading on clown territory bringing up and downplaying kookmin to uplift their ship. They should just focus on who they ship, life is always easier and simpler. The fact that they need to bring up kookmin and even go as far as saying it was a failed loveline (like I don't mean to be petty, actually I do mean to be petty but we all know who the failed loveline from last year was). Kookmin isn't even a loveline so again that argument isn't only weak but invalid. More were said but I really don't have the strength or willpower fo go back and read the comments under those posts again. Thinking about all this, there is really no point of even answering them. After all the posts wasn't made for us, they made it for themselves. To make themselves feel better and assure eachother lol.

So yeah, let's refrain from doing things like arguing with other shippers, not only is it petty and unecessary, its disrespectful to not only kookmin but the other member or members involved. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

@Rida Live I saw the exact same posts just now while scrolling through my instagram (really wish Spartace pages wouldn’t be in my explore) the excuse they are using to downplay kookmin is hilarious. They say kjk is pushing sm to ysc and that means he doesn’t like her and then turns around and says he has never done that to jh, I guess we’re going to forget the years Mondaycouple were going strong and he constantly mentioned gary and jh should get married, but that obviously doesn’t count <_<. They should really stick to their own ship and leave kookmin alone. 

• Like 14

@Rida Live

i have always found that ship quite insecure which is why there is this constant need for comparisons with kookmin. let them be! the reason i hate those comparisons is because you are belittling the journey of your biases with your need to look over your shoulder at the other ship. finally, we want kookmin to work out only if they are the best for each other. that realisation keeps it real. when we descend into a shipper-ego driven battle where we want our ship to work just because we don't want the other to win, it becomes totally pointless. some of these cooked up comparisons seem so shallow that i really wonder if even the posters are sure of them in their hearts. 

i love my kjk. the reason i am on this ship is because i love the joy and colour jsm brings to kjk and had always felt he needed a woman like that. the rest doesn't matter. i love my jsm and feel kjk can bring her the steadiness and wisdom of experience to balance her spontaneity.  i will be on this ship as long as i feel they are good for each other. 

let's not bother about them. it's just been a year of kookmin really blossoming on the show and outside it and we have been treated to so many beautiful things - who would have thought we would hear things like marriage talk between them last january? or that jsm would sing her confession song with kjk at the concert? in 2017, she sent a video on fantastic duo telling him she is his fan and asking him to do a duet of his song with her and two years later, he is a fan of her song writing and learnt her song to sing duet with her when all the other guests had to learn his songs?  :wub:

let's just keep this real and follow their journey. 

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

Ever since Somin joined, she gets a lot of hates personally directed at her. Even Kwangmin gets criticism from them too. Somin and Kwangmin fans have been fighting fire for a long time. It didn't work when you comment them and no matter how you make sense, they still try to annoy you off. I gave up reasoning with them, and tried to tell Somin's fans to have a private chat to rant along themselves privately as possible venting it all out. And avoid answering any hate comments we came across. We allow any constructive criticism, but there was NONE. 

What I am most worried about is fanatic kook-min or kwangmin fan posting crazy IG posts which embarrassed us to the extent. No matter how similar our theories are, they crossed the line. I told them to avoid directly tag them or hashtag anyone to offend them with their theories. I have encounter couple of them, it is somehow some kind of conspiracy going on to hurt Somin's image even more forcing anyone distant themselves from her. That was their plan and strategy. 

I have seen some other shippers got into a fight or push down one someone who is doubting the ship. He or she shared their doubts but they hope someone could convince them to stay on the ship. However, the reply came to push them down saying they are not real shipper and accusing them pretending to be one. There are times I have doubted as Kook-min shipper. I came to share little doubts but I have to be careful of how I could share it the details since we have to focus on Kook-min ship. I have to say that we are quite lucky that Kook-min relationship has become more interesting than ever. 

I felt sorry for other shippers, but I dont condone their spiteful words and theories. Just imagine you are Jong Kook reading these theories, what do you think he will feel? Would he lost respect for their choice of words? The other shippers are trying really hard to keep hope. I just say, let them be. They had come a long way. I felt bad if I were Jong Kook deceiving them if the ship have sunk already. I do hope Kook-min won't sink either. We have high hopes but RM is notorious for breaking our hearts. Monday Couple ship sank so badly. So lets not try to be fanatic but continue to share theories and analysis to enjoy the natural treasure hunting to find gem of Kook-min chemistry, siblings, couple, or etc. 

I in fact became late Kook-min shipper after being long time Kwangmin fan. I love how Kwangmin chemistry made me laugh to heart's content. Kwangsoo is amazing and I cannot fathom how he could make us laugh with his wits and courage. Combined with Somin, it is a gold; a male and female version of each other. They have good partnership. I was at first didn't like Jong Kook much because he was really hard on Somin. He tease her in a very obnoxious way. However, it took me a long time that is his usual sense of humour. if you know him better, he means well to joke around to get to close to one another. With Somin, opposite gender, he did that to her, and look how Somin react to it. She gives him the wittiest answers. Dang, let me tell you this once again in my realisation, they two have same sense of humour. Somin understood his humour. Look at one of the current episode with HaNa as a guest, the members asked Jong kook what kind of type of a girl he likes. He said someone who is fun to be with, and also have same sense of humour. When Jong Kook made obnoxious jokes against Somin again comparing her looks to comedian, she goes over to him and give him collar. A skin-ship had been made. Jong Kook wrapped his arms around her. Somin was smirking at bit. She accepted it but knew it is a joke. When Jong Kook kept on calling her name to suspect her, she comes to him with annoyance. He held his hands up ready for her to smack or collar him again. He was smiling and enjoying driving her nuts. That way made me realise he wanted to connect with her. Maybe he felt sorry for her in general. Or does he like her? I was intrigued. After getting into Kook-min ship, Jong kook looks more relaxed and different. I saw a change I often ignore it for a long time. She never gives it up on him. I started to watch MUD and got to know about him bit more and his dating style. How hard it is to get his attention. Once he falls in love, he is totally different. That kind of trait is very attractive to women. Somin in a way seems to be a fate he has been waiting or looking for so long. Jong Kook is Somin's hopeful dream to come true. There is setback and hurdles between them. There were misunderstanding between each other. Through that, I was amazed that they have become closer than ever. 

I dont know whether to say if Jaesuk or Sechan is a lucky charm that brings Somin to her lifetime partner. Both of them are connecting Kook-min together. Jong Kook is fated to be close to Sechan pushing him to be part of the show. Jong Kook loves Sechan's humour. Somin is also fan of Sechan's as well for his humour. It seems like Kook-min is connected in an interesting fate. I have to say that Sechan would be the reason that Jong Kook will learn more about Somin. Jong Kook is very hard headed. He doesn't react well with romance like a sponge. You just have to find a way to break the wall or get inside. Jaesuk is more of Jong Kook's equal and does not know Somin too well at that time. Somin also became close to Kwangsoo. Sechan and Kwangsoo are very dear to Jong kook's heart. Somin was there for Kwangsoo and caring for him like her child. That kind of trait is something that attracts Jong Kook who wishes to marry someone who can be a good mother to his children. Now, we see a lot of Sechan in Jong Kook and Somin's IG this time. It seems like Sechan is being third wheel again. That goes same thing for food truck send by Jong Kook and the lackeys.

However, as theories goes, it just connect the dots easily. Hope we continue to enjoy reading our analysis and theories whatever we can just for fun. It is like a treasure hunting. I just wish all of us and kook-min the best. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

@Rida Live

i have always found that ship quite insecure which is why there is this constant need for comparisons with kookmin. let them be! the reason i hate those comparisons is because you are belittling the journey of your biases with your need to look over your shoulder at the other ship. finally, we want kookmin to work out only if they are the best for each other. that realisation keeps it real. when we descend into a shipper-ego driven battle where we want our ship to work just because we don't want the other to win, it becomes totally pointless. some of these cooked up comparisons seem so shallow that i really wonder if even the posters are sure of them in their hearts. 

i love my kjk. the reason i am on this ship is because i love the joy and colour jsm brings to kjk and had always felt he needed a woman like that. the rest doesn't matter. i love my jsm and feel kjk can bring her the steadiness and wisdom of experience to balance her spontaneity.  i will be on this ship as long as i feel they are good for each other. 

let's not bother about them. it's just been a year of kookmin really blossoming on the show and outside it and we have been treated to so many beautiful things - who would have thought we would hear things like marriage talk between them last january? or that jsm would sing her confession song with kjk at the concert? in 2017, she sent a video on fantastic duo telling him she is his fan and asking him to do a duet of his song with her and two years later, he is a fan of her song writing and learnt her song to sing duet with her when all the other guests had to learn his songs?  :wub:

let's just keep this real and follow their journey. 

Jong kook wouldn't let HaHa sing their Raise Your Voice song!! He made HaHa sing one of the turbo's song to his dismay. Hehe. =) The whole Haha-Jaesuk-Jong Kook-Somin situation is so funny. Couldn't help but laugh at their stories that Somin and Jong Kook shared same path leaving Jaesuk and HaHa being a bait themselves.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I love how after sominie and jk became close somin started wearing her jacket like jk :wub:

She start Jong Kook's jacket style several times before. I just couldn't help to connect her sense of mirroring him in a way of falling for him. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

On 1/27/2020 at 3:28 PM, JialingGO said:

Does anyone understand korean to translate this? 

Somin from 2014. 

they talked about Somin ideal type. She say her ideal type are small eyes, dark skin, muscular men. Many people in 2014 says that SM ideal type is JK  lol

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1

@MandelBrot This episode Somin looked extra beautiful. The gifs are making me miss her long hair, her outfit was also on point. :wub:

SBS Running Man uploaded a Chan Min compilation and it somehow went viral in a day... Boooooo the loveline won’t end anytime soon I’m sure of it, SBS won’t throw us a bone so let’s just enjoy the show and our kookmin. Some of the comments mention KJK though, well at least according to Papago, don’t know if I use Papago correctly, sometimes sentences don’t make sense :P... But anyway, LOL even in a Chanmin video our lovely kookmin weasel their way in :D

• Like 2
  • Love 4

55 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

@MandelBrot This episode Somin looked extra beautiful. The gifs are making me miss her long hair, her outfit was also on point. :wub:

SBS Running Man uploaded a Chan Min compilation and it somehow went viral in a day... Boooooo the loveline won’t end anytime soon I’m sure of it, SBS won’t throw us a bone so let’s just enjoy the show and our kookmin. Some of the comments mention KJK though, well at least according to Papago, don’t know if I use Papago correctly, sometimes sentences don’t make sense :P... But anyway, LOL even in a Chanmin video our lovely kookmin weasel their way in :D

Some comments its about how suspicious is KJK :P

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, AnnaBanana said:

VIDEO: Somin's Witch hunt interview 2014

they talked about Somin ideal type. She say her ideal type are small eyes, dark skin, muscular men. Many people in 2014 says that SM ideal type is JK  lol

Did they really mention Jong Kook's name there in 2014 that she was describing her type?

One of the interviewer, Yoo Se Yoon, is also close to Jong kook and was shown in MUD last year. Wonder if he remembers Somin 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 1/28/2020 at 5:30 AM, ope-hana said:

I just saw running man from 487 to 485.

Something that caught my attention was:

385: 8-9th of January 2018- 2018 Fortune Telling Forecast

Jong kook was told to embrace changes and moves. It does apply to the way of his life, job, home, taste, or etc. He will make changes, and he will also change. He will also meet many women. Fortune teller said Somin will not benefit from Kwangsoo. (Go-Leong) 

434: Jan 13 or earlier 2019- Running Man Press conference: Kwangsoo revealed to be dating Lee Subin. Somin said she helped to exchange numbers for the couple. It marks the end of Kwangmin. Jong Kook also announced his desire to find his wife by fate. (G0-Leong) 

487: 17th of December, 2019
It was when Somin's prediction about her future husband was revealed. (Ope-hana) 

Fortune Telling 2020 forecast. Fortune teller told Jong Kook that it is time for him to be conservative (it was interesting to point out that it is time for him to make decision like being less flirty and get ready to choose a wife). Somin's good fortune begins on Feb 4th 2020. She will meet her other half in 2020. Sechan has no luck with money and woman in 2020. (GoLeong).

Outside of RM: Dec 28, 2020: Kook-min sings Confession Song together. (GoLeong)

486: December 30, 2019
 kjk was more aware of jsm than his partner, the first time that khn made a point, kjk did not praise her enough as jsm. the times jsm made points kjk congratulated her and tried to celebrate with her but ysc separated them. in this chapter jsm got sick playing in the drizzle, and that's when jsm told sechan that they didn't serve as a couple; implying that the prediction was almost correct and the others nodded.  (Ope-hana)

Sechan accepted Somin's advances for the first time. And Somin reacted negatively that she was just playing the game. Jong Kook assured her that Sechan is only playing for fun. (Go-Leong)

485 December 31, 2019
Somin mentions that she was sick and there was a match with KJK. (Ope-hana) That was after confession song with Jong Kook. She was sick for a while. Jong Kook scold her for being crazy about JaeHong. She made him laugh in her gorilla suit despite being sick. (Go-Leong)

The blue words are mine to add. Anyone care to add anything into this timeline? 

If you want to add anything, change my words into black since I left my name there in parenthesis. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1