[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Having YJS and Somin in a mission again is giving me another reason to dislike the loveline! Somin has been so wrapped up in the loveline that she’s been missing Yoomin screen time and other pairing screen time (Mongdol, Hamin, Seok jin and Somin etc) YJS and Somin are my other fav wacky energy duo though and they need to do stuff together again. I enjoyed this episode, especially the messy ending. 

I’m interested in everyone’s dissection of the fortune telling hahaha personally I think KJK did not sounded sincere when he said: I’ll introduce you to a nice guy... and Somins meek “okay” also did not sound sincere .. :D

EDIT; Apparently Somin wants to stop drinking. I want to stop drinking too but wine just calls my name every night. Lol  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

can people stop mentioning Monday Couple just focus on KookMin, i read someone say Monday Couple destroy SHJ relationship? like after she breakup with his CEO boyfriend she was the one who started the loveline so if your only information is comments dont say something as a fact. And please just focus on kookmin i know you guys get some concern with chamin loveline but its nothing like Monday Couple not saying i dislike somin or sechan, it was fun at the beginning now somin looks tired of it.

• Like 1

I'll just put this here.

The moment she decided to go out of the loveline, she literally created so many funny moments, just stop forcing any loveline ! Even with KJK, forget about it (especially this one, i'm pretty sure it will create more problems for her) 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, darkzerus said:

can people stop mentioning Monday Couple just focus on KookMin, i read someone say Monday Couple destroy SHJ relationship? like after she breakup with his CEO boyfriend she was the one who started the loveline so if your only information is comments dont say something as a fact. And please just focus on kookmin i know you guys get some concern with chamin loveline but its nothing like Monday Couple not saying i dislike somin or sechan, it was fun at the beginning now somin looks tired of it.

We have more open mind than other shippers I think.
And I think we can talk about more things about the different RM couples focusing on Kookmin of course.

I do not believe at all that SJH broke up with the CEO because of RM and with Chanmin we know that it is completely false, just like MondayCouple

PD: This ship should not have a closed mind like other ships...

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Been a silent reader here for quite some time. But just want to enter the scene now since the timeline of marriage joke are kinda hmmm haha anyways. People who are hating on kookmin are you know 'fan of other ship' some of them are even pushing chanmin bec they want kookie for other. :D

• Like 6

Me: *doesn't believe in fortune telling*

All the fortune tellers predicting JSM'S future partner: He makes money by talking, he'll approach her slowly, he's a celebrity too and he's a lot older than her

Me: OKAY!!!!!!!!! I am a believer, Kim Jong kook fighting!!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

My analysis on understanding the fortune teller is almost the same. I have grown up getting used and getting confused with my readings. As I grew older, it is mostly a mere guide. It is true or not, but it is part of molding your destiny and decisions. 

I found it odd that fortune teller said sechan is born of big fire with Somin as small metal, and said somin will have an interesting relationship with him like taffy like marriage. It is neither good or bad. It is just how it is. It is bit more negative for somin than it is for Sechan.

Jihyo has high compatibility with Kwangsoo and Sechan even though they are not involved with each other. Kwangsoo has high compatibility with Jaesuk. It is not always about marriage. Somin and Jong Kook have high compatibility but it doesn't mean they will get married.

The fortune teller telling about Somin's husband comes from reading the time (destiny) she is was born combined with the day (relationship with partner)  she was born. Including the elements (their personalities). It gives defining interpretation. Fortune telling in Asian tradition has deep calculation and myriad of information made before them. This kind of reading said it will happen despite compatibility. 

I guess the fortune telling part is heavily edited out for sake of the members' privacy. Jong Kook's part is heavily edited out. The colour of choice-- i dont know why it made him laugh so hard. I realise that Jong Kook is red and Somin's pink. He has to wear both of their colours! I think they decided not to show his too much. It is his private life to make his decisions. However, telling Somin's is interesting. It is diverting attention to her. Her readings sort of pointed out to Jong Kook. However, there are any other older guys for her. Jihyo will get married this year. So it is still between the two to appease spartace. 

To be frank, Somin's reading is closely pointed to Jong kook for some reason. First, he is older than her. Before the reading said he has parental affection and care for her. We saw in latest episode of how Jong Kook supported and scold Somin like a parent. He may exaggerated for variety to tease her without a break. There are many other guys older than her. With his big water element, he is good for her. His traits also ties to her destiny too. Jong Kook is a celebrity too. =) Their elements are compatible (Water and metal)-- now they show their close bond over the time. Jong Kook's romantic traits have drawn on somin to the extent. They hang out together with ease. Off screen, when you see them talking to each other and teasing comes with ease. We see Sang yeob, Sechan, Jiseok, Kwangsoo, and other guys tease her in IG live in a good hearted way. Jong kook is one of few that tease her differently like she is one of his buddy. And he is very careful with how to explain his bond with Somin. It shows maturity of it. And he seems to be at ease being connected to her. 

Anyway, not related to this topic, I felt the hit from the sad news of the passing of Kobe Bryant, and his daughter, Gianna. As long time Lakers fan, I felt the sadness of losing one of the legend in the world of basketball leading with discipline and hardwork. I watched him play through my childhood and watched him in person ten years ago. RIP Kobe and Gianna. My heart goes to his wife and daughters to deal with the pain of losing the love of their lives. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

SBS does not care about their cast members, I can tell you that. 

Back in 2015, when Jong Kook appeared on Healing Camp, they talked about everything from his career to his family, and then his loveline with Yoon Eun Hye. 

After the episode aired, the PD who was in charge at the time, launched a so called campaign on Twitter. It was their way of forcing her to join the show.  

The problem was that neither SBS nor Taek PD who was the main PD at the time, had asked her if she was going to join.

In the end, it was Kim Jong Kook who had to apologise in place of the PDs.

The most awful thing was that Taek PD didn't apologise to either Eun Hye or Jong Kook but said something along the lines of "oh well, I thought it would have worked."

The full story: 

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/02/11/running-man-in-hot-water-with-ill-conceived-twitter-campaign-to-pressure-yoon-eun-hye-to-guest/

About Eun-Hye hype is to push the ratings. Korean entertainment industry is constantly competing with others. They needed something to push the show into high ratings. It is not always PD at fault, but also fans' demands as well. It goes the same for Jinyoung. She accepted it. 

Eun-hye is a very popular actress. If she comes to Running Man to have loveline with Jong Kook, it does hurt her chance for more drama offers. Most dramas offer prefer to have single woman with no attachment to avoid hate and watch from drama perspective. Eun hye had two good choices but she has to do choose one. She chose to continue being an actress. However, she had ups and downs drawing criticism from the fans which put her into temporary hiatus. She wasnt in variety shows after that. She remain as an actress.

Jong Kook is apologising for being bothersome to Eun hye to give her space and respect. The PD didn't say sorry for a reason. They are giving BIG opportunity to Eun Hye and yet she declined it. The fans also at fault but I wouldn't blame them. They kept on tying them together. Jaesuk kept on talking about it too. So he is to blame. It is just between Jong Kook and Eun Hye. The PD is doing out of favour to promote Jong kook, Eun hye and Running Man because of the fans' demand. If they said sorry, it is a slap to their face if Eun hye decided to show up in other shows. Everyone is vying for her but RM tops the list. It is a out of respect and praise for her role in korean entertainment industry. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, JialingGO said:

About Eun-Hye hype is to push the ratings. Korean entertainment industry is constantly competing with others. They needed something to push the show into high ratings. It is not always PD at fault, but also fans' demands as well. It goes the same for Jinyoung. She accepted it. 

Eun-hye is a very popular actress. If she comes to Running Man to have loveline with Jong Kook, it does hurt her chance for more drama offers. Most dramas offer prefer to have single woman with no attachment to avoid hate and watch from drama perspective. Eun hye had two good choices but she has to do choose one. She chose to continue being an actress. However, she had ups and downs drawing criticism from the fans which put her into temporary hiatus. She wasnt in variety shows after that. She remain as an actress.

Jong Kook is apologising for being bothersome to Eun hye to give her space and respect. The PD didn't say sorry for a reason. They are giving BIG opportunity to Eun Hye and yet she declined it. The fans also at fault but I wouldn't blame them. They kept on tying them together. Jaesuk kept on talking about it too. So he is to blame. It is just between Jong Kook and Eun Hye. The PD is doing out of favour to promote Jong kook, Eun hye and Running Man because of the fans' demand. If they said sorry, it is a slap to their face if Eun hye decided to show up in other shows. Everyone is vying for her but RM tops the list. It is a out of respect and praise for her role in korean entertainment industry. 

Spoiler

I'm sorry but I disagree, i don't even know the incident in full but from the story it wasn't an oppurtunity but manipulation. An oppurtunity is asking her privately not putting up a campaign on the social media where the world can criticize and insult her for not responding. At the end of the day she's human, lovelines are more complicated than people think they are. The amount of criticism, hate and unwanted opinions celebrities get from them is ridiculous yet TV stations and the staffs (PD's, writers, etc) do it for views and it's fine if the people involved are asked before hand and willing to participate. Saying they were giving her a big oppurtunity to promote herself and she declined is wrong and reaching when it was just cold blooded manipulation. If jongkook, who's only crime is being the second half of the loveline apologised, I see no reason why the person that started the campaign shouldn't. If she had gone on another show instead, it was what they rightfully deserved for trying to force her to guest on the show publicly without asking her prior to it. Them apologising wouldn't have been a big slap, it would have just shown they were decent people

.Not kookmin content so I didn't want to just blatantly post it lol

• Like 6

At first, after the Loveline between Somin and YSC, I was like ugh another episode that I won't like but actually, it was hilarious haha 

The tiny moment between KJK and SM when he said he'll help her remembers me when he said he would support KS and SM and then KS told him "you said that but then you take them away from me" hahaha 

That happened on MUD with his friend hahaha he'll said "I'll introduce her to you" and at the end everything turns weird jaja

And ofc I can't skip Kwangmin moment hahaha it was amazing and I now can understand why everyone loves (or used to love) that loveline hahaha they have an amazing chemistry and it didn't matter that they were a Loveline they make unpredictable things, that made a unique Loveline hahaha I laughed until cried

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I watched the whole episode instead of looking into clips. 

There are mistakes in fandom that Jong Kook is removed from Jihyo's list. The fortune teller said, no, Jong kook can be her devoted husband. He took Jaesuk, Sukjin, and Sechan into the list as well. He added that Sechan lacks in some ways that is not up par with Jihyo's standards. It could be a joke to point out Sechan rudely as a joke. I think Sechan is not in Jihyo's standard. He push Sechan into Somin. Somin ignored the fact he is same age and younger than her, and still consider him as her future husband. Somin's chances with Sechan is low due her chances to meet her husband in 2020 is high, and Sechan will not have luck in 2020. And Somin's husband is older than her. Jong Kook has possibility to marry in 2020. Jihyo and Somin have possibility for marriage in 2020. I got the feeling that Jihyo will win big award for new drama. Her drama is directed by well known director. I got the feeling that Jihyo will get married. I think she is in fact dating. It seems like she is quiet for a reason not engaging lovelines anymore. Unfortunately, my kook min heart, Jong kook may be a possibility. However, Somin and Jong kook is also another possibility. 

For those of you think Park Sung Hoon's fortune telling reading is fake or not real. I wouldn't say his reading is fake. Variety editing makes it confusing and fake. I think he has talked with PD about it. Somin and Sechan are taffy like partner but Somin's destiny does not point to him. But they kept on pushing Chan-min loveline hoping people will forget it. It is very small detail. Variety editing is to be consistent and play games. I doubt Sung hoon would make it fake. It does look like Running Man want to continue promoting Chan-min loveline. Somin seems to be accepting it from now time on ignoring small details. Sung Hoon said one member who will give warmth and affection to Kwangsoo is somin. It didn't mean they will end up together. He said same for Somin being most compatible with sechan among members for having taffy like friendship. Why did he choose Somin and Jong Kook pair in 2018? It is getting confusing. To put everything in a funnel to separate from variety editing... 

Somin-Kwangsoo

Sunghoon- Sunghoon is actually describing if they get married, Somin is the one who will give Kwangsoo warmth and affection. However, Kwangsoo will only benefit out of this relationship. She will care for him like her own son. He couldn't return affection to somin because he lacks dating skills. They work well together and quite compatible. 

Variety editing- Kwangsoo lacks dating skills. The two of them are business partners for running man. 

Interpretation: Somin and Kwangsoo are compatible but Somin's destiny is that her husband will care for her. She takes care of Kwangsoo like her son. So that is out of question that they will get married. But they have good teamwork on their compatibility that will make them popular if they continue to work together. It is like Jaesuk- Hyori. Jaesuk Myung Soo. Jaesuk-Kwangsoo. etc. If Somin's destiny that her husband would be like her child that she has to take care of him. it could mean that she could end up with Kwangsoo in the future. But her destiny is opposite of her compatibility with Kwangsoo. 

Somin-Sechan 

Sunghoon- Sechan and Somin, if they get married, they will have taffy like relationship. They will fight all the time but break up but will go back to each other. The way Sunghoon describes Sechan alone, he will be devoted to her and do things for her. However, his standard is lower. Somin's husband will be older than her which rules Sechan out. 

Variety editing: Sechan is out of question because of age. But still push Chan-min loveline. Somin said Sechan must get married in 2020 because of her. Sunghoon said Sechan has no luck with money and woman. 

Interpretation: Variety editing creates conflicts but still promotes something they want. It does same before that they were trying to promote Jihyo and Gary. If you look closer, Jihyo and Gary aren't compatible comparing to her with Jong Kook. That is why one of the old 2016 or 2017 forecast said Gary will be disappointed when he hears that. In older forecast said Jihyo and Gary are the best match. If Somin choose to marry Sechan, they will have good relationship that they will never get divorced and remain loyal to each other. But they still fight and annoy each other.  I think it comes from Somin's obsessive nature. She tends to do it when someone comes to her, she will obsess them. So it is not just Sechan. If it is Jong kook, she would be crazy about him. She in general will be obsessive with her husband. Sechan's standard became lower may because of his comedian image. There is stiff competition among comedians, and there are more comedians entering into entertainment industry. Sechan and Somin are good for each other because they are both loyal. Somin doesn't care if you have low standards or not, as long as you dont give up the relationship. Her personality is very hard to handle with so she decided to lower her standard to find someone who can make her happy. Jong Kook in other hand is actually good choice if Somin or someone mention him for us to hear about it their destiny together. Sung Hoon did say Jong Kook alone is generally a devoted husband like Jaesuk and Sukjin. Jong Kook is very loyal too. His traits are what attracts Somin the most. Sunghoon did say about Sechan that he will be devoted and do things for her, but not what she wants exactly. He wouldn't be able to give what she really wants. But Somin still will always be loyal even though she gets dissatisfied with him. She is forgiving and understanding. But there is someone who can do more for her to fit her needs and wants. But Somin's destiny is her husband who is older than her (ruling out sechan), and gives her parental affection and devotion (similar with her and Kwangsoo). We dont have any more information to further secure the idea of her future spouse. 

Jong Kook-Jihyo

Sunghoon: 80 to 95 compatibility. Jihyo will marry or get big honour in 2020. Her husband doesn't have high energy (he will be devoted husband to her) but must have high standard. Fortune teller said before she was surrounded by foolish men. So her standard is high. She will be blessed with more money and honour. Marriage is possible already. 

Variety editing: Jong Kook is out of question because he as high energy. Sunghoon objected that Jong Kook can be devoted. Sechan is devoted but low standard. 

Interpretation: Jihyo and Jong Kook has possibility. However, I think in my instinct, Jihyo will make someone who is CEO or high position, or A list celebrity or caliber. Jong kook has high caliber in singing world. Among members, Jong Kook is possibility, but I think Jihyo looks beyond that. I think she is dating because she is quite quiet and keeping distance with any lovelines or etc. 

Jong kook-Somin

Sunghoon- 2018 forcecast list-- Kook-min compatible with each other. 2020- no mention of Kook-min. Jong Kook should wear red and pink. After few years of changes, he needs to be more conservative and will be more stable. Somin has high chance to get married. 

Variety editing: None. 

Interpretation: Jong Kook doesn't share too much of his reading about marriage especially this year. Mentioning that Jong Kook needs to be more conservative comparing to 2018 that he would meet many women. Seems like it is time for him to be less flirty and dating going towards to be ready for marriage. He has done so many gigs last year, higher amount of money he makes brings him more stability to be ready for marriage. Remember in MUD, he delay proposal because he wanted to become perfect and ready. This time, maybe he will lower his number of gigs to spend more time with his future wife or girlfriend to be ready for marriage. That is when he will be more loyal and devoted and less flirty with lovelines. Maybe less loveline this year. Somin will meet her soul mate in 2020 being older than her. He'll be devoted to her too. No one mention about 2018 compatibility between kook-min. No curiosity. There is conflict of what Sung Hoon said that Somin is most compatible with Sechan versus 2018 compatibility chart. I think Somin and Sechan are compatible but Kook-min beats them to it. It seems like they omitted kook min for 2020 out for a reason. They have been giving us small clue about kook min. Jong kook is very close to sechan, who in a way very close to Somin. Jong Kook is now working with Sechan more often than before. Somin is drawn to Jong Kook but stuck with Sechan. With Jong Kook and Jaesuk combined, Somin will be more free to choose what she wants. She could go for Jong kook or other guy. We dont know. It is just getting strange about kook-min. They won't make it loveline. They will continue Chan-min loveline despite conflicts of information. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Rida Live said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry but I disagree, i don't even know the incident in full but from the story it wasn't an oppurtunity but manipulation. An oppurtunity is asking her privately not putting up a campaign on the social media where the world can criticize and insult her for not responding. At the end of the day she's human, lovelines are more complicated than people think they are. The amount of criticism, hate and unwanted opinions celebrities get from them is ridiculous yet TV stations and the staffs (PD's, writers, etc) do it for views and it's fine if the people involved are asked before hand and willing to participate. Saying they were giving her a big oppurtunity to promote herself and she declined is wrong and reaching when it was just cold blooded manipulation. If jongkook, who's only crime is being the second half of the loveline apologised, I see no reason why the person that started the campaign shouldn't. If she had gone on another show instead, it was what they rightfully deserved for trying to force her to guest on the show publicly without asking her prior to it. Them apologising wouldn't have been a big slap, it would have just shown they were decent people

.Not kookmin content so I didn't want to just blatantly post it lol

I will go off Kook-min topic. 

Spoiler

These stuff weren't stranger to variety world and k-entertainment. Everyone fights for it and try to promote it. Variety has a platform to help celebrities to promote or advertise their movie, drama or etc in order to give more exposure to larger fanbase. I dont think common decency is really their nature unless Eun Hye gets hurt because of them or the fans getting upset with them for bothering her. Something like that. I dont think there is ever common decency in korea entertainment culture. Jong kook choose to get the role to apologise to her. it balance it out to move forward. 

I have to remind you again that I dont agree with their toxic workplace but to understand from it. No wonder Korean entertainment is so popular around the world. American entertainment is even worse in some ways. It is very cutthroat environment that you can't image how everyone struggle to keep up with it. It is their way of success. All the glam and money are all smoke and mirrors. It is really ugly behind it. 

Look at Running Man firing controversy hurting both Jihyo and Jong kook. It is somehow means something with sense of manipulation can turn into opportunity. It is to give them a wake up call in International fandom with manipulation how strong running man brand is. International fanbase saved Running Man, but still they have more problem that they won't last long. The controversy may have helped to stall time to keep the original members in but cannot keep them for a long time. They made a biggest bet to bring Somin and Sechan part of the team. No matter how important running man brand is, it still needs to keep going. It is hard to make perfect concept to keep viewers in and take care of the members. They are running out of ideas or etc. Jaesuk even could not have control to keep running man if they didn't solve the problem. Ratings are very important to them. My point is that, they are no stranger to this kind of acts of Machiavelli style to win the pointers. Asking them quietly for opportunity won't work in some ways. They needed hype from fandom to support them. Jaesuk keep on mentioning them. Somin also said the names of celebrities which makes her famous for lovelines. It helps to drawn people in. Somin in a way has better sense of building loveline to gain viewers without being awkward. Jong Kook in other hand tends to take everything too seriously. Anyone attached to JongKook becomes a scandal especially with Eun hye. With Somin, it would be less damaging to actors' careers.

K-entertainment environment is very toxic and aggressive. Jong Kook apologised to Eun hye that she shouldn't go through this kind of aggressive offer and using her as act of manipulation to bring hype. Her agency may not mind because it benefits them. As long as Jong Kook and Eun hye stay firm with their decision, it will come to pass. You may wonder why Jaesuk kept on bringing up her name for a reason, even still now. It is interesting of how variety works in Korea. Jong Kook also apologise to Sechan and Somin. I think who was hurt the most about running man firing controversy is not only Jong Kook and Jihyo, but also Sechan and Somin as well. They still continue to run and ignore the negative to serve the purpose to make one happy or laugh to their heart's content. 

I think they have tried to do common decency but it didnt work. Sometimes they go too far in order to keep their jobs or etc. The PD may have done something damaging to his own pride to reach out to them. He may have apologise to her privately. The PD could have apologise publicly but may there is no reason to. Unless Eun Hye's agency demand apology from RM and SBS or even sue them.

• Like 3

Hi, I'm just a lurker here who decide to write for the first time. My topic: Kim Jong Kook and his inconsistencies :)

Episode filming date:

487: Dec 17th

486: Dec 30th

485: Dec 31st

Ep 487:

"Date Sechan if you can."

- But when the Fortune Teller (FT) said that she has ties with older guy, he changed his sitting posture and start to listen intently.

- When FT said Somin is compatible with SC, for a short moment, if I'm not mistaken, he looked a little bit restless. Shouldn't he be happy if he really intend to match Somin and SC :joy:?

Ep 486

- He tried to downplay SC's action when SC gave the teddy bear to Somin by saying SC gave the bear just for fun. 

- When SC pulled Somin to the other side of the room, his face was obviously tensed. 

- After the bus mission, while waiting for the winning teams to swap card, he sat beside SC-Somin couple, and joined their conversation. Shouldn't he leave them alone if he really meant his word? Haha.

Ep 485:

- When Somin hugged gorilla SC, he said "I thought both of you are friends!" "Stop it!" - Erm... JK ssi why are you so bothered about this?

When Somin ate jjajangmyun and SC pulled her hair, he pushed her quite hard when she got distract.

When Somin recorded SC's confession on her phone, he asked "Did you film this video because you like him? There is no reason film it. She will watch it every night" - But JK ssi, you said she should date SC. But why do you sound so jealous over here? 

But it is so fun to look for all these inconsistencies. Every episode is just like a treasure hunting for me.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

54 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Hi, I'm just a lurker here who decide to write for the first time. My topic: Kim Jong Kook and his inconsistencies :)

Episode filming date:

487: Dec 17th

486: Dec 30th

485: Dec 31st

Ep 487:

"Date Sechan if you can."

- But when the Fortune Teller (FT) said that she has ties with older guy, he changed his sitting posture and start to listen intently.

- When FT said Somin is compatible with SC, for a short moment, if I'm not mistaken, he looked a little bit restless. Shouldn't he be happy if he really intend to match Somin and SC :joy:?

Ep 486

- He tried to downplay SC's action when SC gave the teddy bear to Somin by saying SC gave the bear just for fun. 

- When SC pulled Somin to the other side of the room, his face was obviously tensed. 

- After the bus mission, while waiting for the winning teams to swap card, he sat beside SC-Somin couple, and joined their conversation. Shouldn't he leave them alone if he really meant his word? Haha.

Ep 485:

- When Somin hugged gorilla SC, he said "I thought both of you are friends!" "Stop it!" - Erm... JK ssi why are you so bothered about this?

When Somin ate jjajangmyun and SC pulled her hair, he pushed her quite hard when she got distract.

When Somin recorded SC's confession on her phone, he asked "Did you film this video because you like him? There is no reason film it. She will watch it every night" - But JK ssi, you said she should date SC. But why do you sound so jealous over here? 

But it is so fun to look for all these inconsistencies. Every episode is just like a treasure hunting for me.

Welcome ! 

Even I was a silent reader for a while. Kookmin and the wonderful guys here just make you want to join in the convo. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Ep 486

- After the bus mission, while waiting for the winning teams to swap card, he sat beside SC-Somin couple, and joined their conversation. Shouldn't he leave them alone if he really meant his word?

Kookmin ended up having a conversation together and making YSC look like a third wheel. It's so funny to see SC's face. He looked uncomfortable :lol:. KJK basically sabotaged Chanmin interaction. Someone should make the gif of that scene. YSC was like "what should i do with these two? "

KJK wanted to introduce JSM to a guy. He has many young, handsome male acquintances. But the only person that came up in his mind to set up with JSM is YSC <_< well we can see how sincere he was :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, asti ningrum said:

When the opening segment jaesuk say "there's one thing jongkook scared of that's viewers" that's maybe much complain about him and somin,so jongkook bring Sechan when him and somin look obvious, that what I think:(

It was a joke that has nothing to do with the loveline. Netizens are actually okay with Somin and Jong Kook, if they are indeed dating. Some of the netizens even go to his concerts and tell him they want to set him up with their daughter/niece. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, autumnflowers said:

Kookmin ended up having a conversation together and making YSC look like a third wheel. It's so funny to see SC's face. He looked uncomfortable :lol:. KJK basically sabotaged Chanmin interaction. Someone should make the gif of that scene. YSC was like "what should i do with these two? "

KJK wanted to introduce JSM to a guy. He has many young, handsome male acquintances. But the only person that came up in his mind to set up with JSM is YSC <_< well we can see how sincere he was :lol:

Exactly!!...KJK knows a lot of handsome young guys (celebrities or not) so lets see if he really helps her to find Mr.Perfect!!!...(for example I hope he can formally introduce her to Hwang Chi Yeul....yes I ship her with him...jiji)

Really KookMin is so confusing now...sometimes I feel they are just only good friends...but some of their interactions made me think otherwise...SoMin shows more her interest for him sometimes....

• Like 5

don't take all the forecasts literally. even with good forecasters, everything doesn't come out exactly as they predict, so what about forecasters on variety shows?

pretty sure they are given inputs on what to highlight out of all the forecasts. also, we only get to see a bit of what the forecaster actually says. for that man to get a leg cramp each time he gets up after a forecast,  there must be many things he says which doesn't make the cut. as far as some of the portions that get aired, i think he does it with PD's guidelines. for instance, after saying jsm's destiny doesn't lie with younger men or men her age and saying it is with an older man, the forecaster then says it is ysc. he says they will stick like taffy, but it will be a union where ysc can't satisfy her. so how can it be the most compatible in the first place? after saying jsm has marriage fortune this year, he says ysc has no luck with women this year. it is all so contradictory. 

so i feel the pds do guide them as to what to highlight or highlight only some parts when they edit. the other thing is i feel some of the special openings happen after the cast discuss what to say. this was shot on the day after the kannes episode. don't tell me kjk and jsm didn't know their marriage joke was not going to be brought up! usually, new year openings begin with yjs asking the cast their plans for the new year. kjk and jsm didn't seem as caught off guard as they looked in the kannes episode. it was also interesting that kjk switched position with lks to be near jsm when sjh was asked about her plans. after that, kookmin were both asked about their plans one by one, so wonder if they had a discussion before that.  yjs also says in the opening that he was talking with kjk, lks and ysc when he heard jsj on the phone. it could have been general conversation, but when you talk about fortune forecasts and the plans for the next year, quite sure the PDs ask the members what they want to be highlighted. for instance, there wasn't much mention of lks's current relationship in the forecast. the first time i watched the opening, i thought it could all be real. however, the second time i watched it, i thought some of the reactions weren't as spontaneous as i thought of them the first time. yes, in the kannes episode, kookmin were brought up as a surprising possibility, but the rest of the episode focused on chanmin loveline. it is no surprise that the episode shot after that will continue to push it. sbs uploaded a chanmin video even today - it is around four chanmin videos now. 

when kookmin have to happen, i feel yjs will play a role because this is the third time he brings it up on the show. jsm also keeps asking yjs to set her up with a man and yjs always says he will do that/he is keeping his eye on a man right now. i also felt when jsm was told a lucky charm will bring her man to her, jsj was pointing at yjs. i am not sure about that, but it looked that way to me.

i also don't go by what kjk says. he has to push the loveline like the rest. if kjk had said this when there was no chanmin loveline set up, i would have thought it was more genuine. however, his tone when he suggested ysc's name seemed like one meant to tease her. during the forecast though, when chanmin were told they were like taffy, kjk quips that the description is usually negative. when jsm is told ysc will be a low class husband and won't be able to satisfy her or meet her expectations, kjk laughs and nods, all the time keeping his eyes on her face. the only one among the cast who shows some enthusiasm for chanmin as a loveline is haha during the opening and forecast, the others are more neutral. i also noticed all the times haha tries to highlight ysc as the man for jsm during the forecast, both lks and yjs sitting nearby don't react. those are interesting reactions to watch.

from this episode and the last one, i felt haha is the one who has been given responsibility to push the loveline or has taken it up as his role. haha is good at creating characters and setting up lovelines, he is the one who set up monday couple as well.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 8