[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 minute ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@JYP Charms the people saying it’s creepy really confuse me. They literally act like Somin and jk are related by blood, and it’s not like a 10 year age gap is something out of the ordinary in Korea so I’m at a loss on what’s so creepy about it <_<

Right? She's not underage or smth. She's in her 30s and he's in his 40s. Lks, jsj, and yjs also have considerable age gaps, but some idiots just like to hate on anything related to jsm...

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

SBS does not care about their cast members, I can tell you that. 

The most awful thing was that Taek PD didn't apologise to either Eun Hye or Jong Kook but said something along the lines of "oh well, I thought it would have worked."

Ah I vaguely remember this. It's been damn obvious the lovelines on the show result in nothing but hate and negativity, especially if one is dating someone else. It's variety but at the sake of the cast. They've warped jsm's character into one that keeps giving her hate too. Even thoughwe all know she's the complete opposite, haters and netizens don't. I think jsm sacrifices the most for the show, and although she basically did save the show, it's definitely taken a toll on her.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@JYP Charms the people saying it’s creepy really confuse me. They literally act like Somin and jk are related by blood, and it’s not like a 10 year age gap is something out of the ordinary in Korea so I’m at a loss on what’s so creepy about it <_<

I was even trying to see it from their point of view as a non fan of lovelines generally myself till I saw the creepy word like b**ch bye!!! Calling any loveline creepy on the show is literally insulting, it's like insinuating the members are perverted or something. Cringey I get but creepy? Lol, that's just hate. And seriously they behave like he's her brother or something. Might as well call the rest of the members that are married or in relationships creepy since they have similar age gaps with their partners. Freaking ridiculous. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, JYP Charms said:

Right? She's not underage or smth. She's in her 30s and he's in his 40s. Lks, jsj, and yjs also have considerable age gaps, but some idiots just like to hate on anything related to jsm...

A lot of the hate comes from the 7012 fans or Monday Couple fans who genuinely don't want another loveline.

They don't want Jihyo to be overshadowed by Somin and to them, Jong Kook has always been Jihyo's loveline.

Anyone who says Monday Couple was natural are delusional. The early days of that loveline was even more cringy than Somin-Sechan.

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

The most awful thing was that Taek PD didn't apologise to either Eun Hye or Jong Kook but said something along the lines of "oh well, I thought it would have worked."

That's so upsetting omg. Like that's actually mean ugh.

27 minutes ago, JYP Charms said:

Ah I vaguely remember this. It's been damn obvious the lovelines on the show result in nothing but hate and negativity, especially if one is dating someone else. It's variety but at the sake of the cast. They've warped jsm's character into one that keeps giving her hate too. Even thoughwe all know she's the complete opposite, haters and netizens don't. I think jsm sacrifices the most for the show, and although she basically did save the show, it's definitely taken a toll on her.

I knew they didn't care when they easily made that fan meeting in Vietnam. Thank God nothing happened to her or any of the members and the fans were nice and supportive. But that place had a whole facebook hate page with over 100, 000 people on it and they took her there. Nobody even knew she left with the members because she stayed out of the cameras, that's how nervous she was. They have never and I don't think they will ever address the hate that girl received. What didn't they accuse her off? (From getting sexual favours to down voting her award video. I imagine she can't even watch that video seeing that much people thinking she didn't deserve what she worked so hard for). They are so many pages dedicated to hating on her. Imagine the messages they sent to her DMs not even the ones they spam the comment section with. Happy she overcame it and got more people on her side. Yet they put her in the loveline situation again,  another one that will definitely incite hate. Have her haters wagging their tongues about how attention seeking she is or desperate for love she is. And she just bears all this with a smile every week. They don't care about the members, Somin is a prime example of that. She really did sacrifice a lot, being a newcomer and taking the brunt of all the hate. Sad they can only think of ways for her to sacrifice more.

• Sad 4

How come there are bad comments on somin and jong kook chemistry all of sudden? 

jin young is 9 years younger than jong kook. She is one year older than somin. 

are the haters of kookmin loveline for sure k- netizens? 

They can complain how weird or etc. They could have said they prefer them to be siblings or friends. Why they like chanmin more than kookmin? Kookmin aren’t related by blood. And the age gap- weird to call that way because jin young is 9 years younger. I have seen knetizens in general doesn’t mind kookmin or call them natural. Jaesuk even talk about kookmin marriage joke earlier. He is just repeating it. How is that reaction like that from knetizens? They could have said they don’t like forced loveline. It is oddest logic for them to hate kookmin natural loveline over all artificial lovelines. Somin and sechan are rejecting each other and they love it. Monday couple had jihyo rejected Gary. And they love it, and actually destroyed jihyo’s real life relationship. 

I am surprised though. It wasn’t forced since somin combine both jong kook and sechan into a group. Why would they not support kookmin when the two never deny each other and just laugh. 

Someone need to remind them that jinyoung is 9 years younger than jong kook. 

I am feeling anxious about that. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

They can complain how weird or etc. They could have said they prefer them to be siblings or friends. Why they like chanmin more than kookmin? Kookmin aren’t related by blood. And the age gap- weird to call that way because jin young is 9 years younger. I have seen knetizens in general doesn’t mind kookmin or call them natural. Jaesuk even talk about kookmin marriage joke earlier. He is just repeating it. How is that reaction like that from knetizens? They could have said they don’t like forced loveline. It is oddest logic for them to hate kookmin natural loveline over all artificial lovelines. Somin and sechan are rejecting each other and they love it. Monday couple had jihyo rejected Gary. And they love it, and actually destroyed jihyo’s real life relationship. 

I am surprised though. It wasn’t forced since somin combine both jong kook and sechan into a group. Why would they not support kookmin when the two never deny each other and just laugh. 

Someone need to remind them that jinyoung is 9 years younger than jong kook. 

I am feeling anxious about that. 

The negative comments aren't from Korean netizens, they are from intl fans.

Korean netizens actually don't mind if Somin and Jong Kook dated. At this point, the whole of South Korea just wants to see Jong Kook settle down. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

I'm not sure what knetz say on the naver page, but the youtube comments are english, and Im pretty sure they're international fans who just don't like jsm. Based on what you guys have been saying on this forum, I don't think knetz hate kookmin, more so forced lovelines that end up blurring the line btwn reality and variety. In general, most of the negative comments under running man vids with jsm in it are from international fans who are dumbos.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JYP Charms said:

Anyone else worried about the fact that people are starting to see kookmin as a loveline? We all hate forced lovelines but others can't tell what kookmin has is different. The new youtube vid on yjs teasing jsm and kjk already has negative comments, saying that it's creepy or cringy...I think we should also be careful on what we comment there. Even if the jsm x ysc loveline helps cover up kjk and jsm, I think it'll just blow up in jsm's face one day or another. It's weird how "real" the cast is trying to make it and connecting everything jsm related to ysc. I mean, they still sometimes bring up gary with sjh even tho he's married and she's dated during the show. The loveline doesn't benefit jsm anymore, and she obviously doesn't like when ysc tries to engage in it first. I wish there was a way to send in complaints about how this could hurt jsm, and kjk possibly if they're actually in a relationship. 

Oh it’s fine it’s YT comments they don’t really matter especially considering they have no idea what the context is behind the scene and are just reacting because they saw hearts in between Kookmin. TBH only people I’ve ever seen complain about their non existent loveline are Somin haters and people who have been claiming she’s been trying to make a loveline with him since the coffee story. 

Wouldn't worry about Chanmin blowing up in Somins face just yet either since I haven’t seen people genuinely believe they’re dating in the same way people did with Monday Couple, Kwangmin and even KJK/HJY. So I doubt there’d be huge backlash. Especially because even though some of the cast tend to to joke about Somin being his GF they usually always say they hope they date which makes it clear they’re not for anyone watching. 

• Like 3

Any hate comments directed to either jk oppa or somin in relation to their chemistry are in a way accepting of something they also see that they don’t want to see. Well as for calling their relation as ‘creepy’, they are just hypocrites with their rules one day and no rules the other day. And both jk oppa and somin are proper adults over 30yrs olds. No approval or disapproval is needed regardless of how much you or we or they insist. If there is something, they will decide on that themselves for themselves without giving a damn about what others think. And like always, for kookmin shippers, I think it is best not to pay attention to any of those hate comments. It’s a waste of energy trust me! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Haha and sechan’s eyes peeking up towards jk oppa’s side when somin was told: her other half will be someone older was really suspicious.. n dey including oppa were trying to distract by teasing sechan.. I don’t buy that. Cause if u notice their reactions are blurred out in that moment as if it’s deliberate. 

• LOL 1

With subs is more weird :lol:

YJS: This is for Jong Kook and So Min. Set them up if you know anyone.
KJK: I'll do that.

YJS: They might end up dating.
KJK: I'm serious.

JSM: Yes, Jong Kook.
KJK:  I'll introduce a nice guy to you.

JSM: Okay.
KJK: Do you know the guy came to my mind first?
YHS: Who is it?

KJK: Yang Se Chan.
KJK: So Min, date Se Chan if you can.
HH: But he's such a nice guy.

SJH: You guys like each other.

:blink::lol:

JSM: The three of us should hang out.
YSC:  With Jong Kook? Sounds great. 

JSM: With Jong Kook.
KJK: That's great.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Losdol said:

Haha and sechan’s eyes peeking up towards jk oppa’s side when somin was told: her other half will be someone older was really suspicious.. n dey including oppa were trying to distract by teasing sechan.. I don’t buy that. Cause if u notice their reactions are blurred out in that moment as if it’s deliberate. 

I love this part !!!!

and...

• Like 3
  • Love 2