[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I guess the best translation for Somin and Sechan's compatibility would be a toxic relationship where they can't escape each other and even if they try to break-up, they will just fall into a cycle of breaking-up and getting back together again. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

37 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

KJK scolding JSM, it's so funny :lol:

Truly the cutest:lol:. "Hajimaaa, HAJIMA". I laughed so much there. Somin is a clown lmao.

18 minutes ago, monijuni said:

I meant why is it so hard just to mention JK for fun? 

To be honest the only person on the show that has mentioned KJK's name in relation to jsm is yjs. Everyone else avoids it like a plague or ignores them. Hanna partners with Jong kook once (like a couple team) and Haha's matchmaking mama personality comes out. While he's literally always in the middle when kookmin banter, joke and play with eachother and pretends he's seeing nothing. Take this episode for example too, yjs makes the joke but in a very un-RM like fashion, all the members are just looking on, some smiling some serious till kjk brings up ysc and everybody is back to laughing/teasing mode

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Truly the cutest:lol:. "Hajimaaa, HAJIMA". I laughed so much there. Somin is a clown lmao.

To be honest the only person on the show that has mentioned KJK's name in relation to jsm is yjs. Everyone else avoids it like a plague or ignores them. Hanna partners with Jong kook once (like a couple team) and Haha's matchmaking mama personality comes out. While he's literally always in the middle when kookmin banter, joke and play with eachother and pretends he's seeing nothing. Take this episode for example too, yjs makes the joke but in a very un-RM like fashion, all the members are just looking on, some smiling some serious till kjk brings up ysc and everybody is back to laughing/teasing mode

I agree. I saw this clip on Insta. Why is no one teasing them except YJS who goes to the other extreme and mentions marriage/life partner. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I guess the best translation for Somin and Sechan's compatibility would be a toxic relationship where they can't escape each other and even if they try to break-up, they will just fall into a cycle of breaking-up and getting back together again. 

Exactly what I was thinking. People seeing the whole taffy thing in a romantic light but it's high key toxic to the boot. All they said was they will never be separated not that it will always be good between them. It's like no matter how bad things are, they can't escape, they are trapped with eachother. They can't move on and try to find something or someone better, they are stuck with eachother. I mean there is a reason they weren't the most compatible despite having the taffy like relationship, because of the negative aspects of it. Some might illusion it as romantic but all in all it's a trap, an emotionally slaving trap.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:
A fan says the fortune teller predicts JSM will get married this year. Can't understand Korean, so can someone here tell if that's right? 

Her luck with marriage is quite high, and her partner will be quite a bit older than her. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

that is a very good point. it's been happening too often. yjs has mentioned it the third time now and the reactions of the cast are pretty much the same until one of kookmin make a joke and they are back to laughing again. no one helps them out though the cast often do that in awkward situations. i have a theory about that.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

delu: kjk was asked to wear more pink and that created a most hilarious reaction, but why is he turning to look at someone? that someone is laughing with her eyes downcast not looking at anyone else.  he looks super shy here. when the fortuneteller asked yjs to wear pink as well, kjk's ears were turning pink and he asked something about whether they were a couple. what is with kjk and pink? :wub:

eOn866S.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

delu: kjk was asked to wear more pink and that created a most hilarious reaction, but why is he turning to look at someone? that someone is laughing with her eyes downcast not looking at anyone else.  he looks super shy here. when the fortuneteller asked yjs to wear pink as well, kjk's ears were turning pink and he asked something about whether they were a couple. what is with kjk and pink? :wub:

Unfortunately, too many scenes were cut that it's hard to understand why they were laughing so hard. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Her luck with marriage is quite high, and her partner will be quite a bit older than her. 

This is what I find hilarious. For the sake of the show and to create jokes for even the loveline too, aren't they meant to ask the fortune teller of her compatibility with kjk then as opposed to ysc as he's the only single guy older than her on the show? Lol maybe because I'm a shipper, no it must be because I'm a shipper because it's weird or it's the editing, who knows

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Rida Live said:

This is what I find hilarious. For the sake of the show and to create jokes for even the loveline too aren't they meant to ask the fortune teller of her compatibility with kjk then as opposed to ysc as he's the only single guy older than her on the show? Lol maybe because I'm a shipper, no it must be because I'm a shipper because it's weird or it's the editing, who knows

Honestly, shipping aside, the editing was genuinely very weird. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

JSM reaction is suspicious too

• Like 4