[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

11 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

A video on Naver was just posted... it has kookmin between hearts, so hold on to your seats everyone, this could either be good or bad, depends on what is said. Still, this will be interesting... 

now I can’t wait for subtitles, I hate not knowing Korean 

it's not good. first they talk about how kjk hopes he will get married this year, jsm says she is waiting for yjs to introduce someone, she wishes she would meet someone by chance, exactly the words kjk used in 2019 press conference, yjs asks kjk about jsm (perhaps liking her?) and kjk says he would recommend ysc. the others say ysc is not a bad option or something.

fortune forecast - chanmin have good compatibility and will be a good couple together?

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

A video on Naver was just posted... it has kookmin between hearts, so hold on to your seats everyone, this could either be good or bad, depends on what is said. Still, this will be interesting... 

now I can’t wait for subtitles, I hate not knowing Korean 

The video talked about Somin's compatibility with the members. Yoo Jae Suk said that Jong Kook and Somin should try dating and both couldn't control their expressions.

After that, Jong Kook looked kinda uncomfortable and said he will introduce Sechan to her. They're trying hard make the loveline but it seems like their compatibility isn't good.

During Sechan's part, like the article said, he has marriage luck, but he has no luck with women or money.

They skipped Jong Kook's parts and only showed his lucky colours.

During Jihyo's fortune telling, they did say that Jong Kook has been eliminated from her list of people compatible with her.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

The video talked about Jihyo's compatibility with the members. Yoo Jae Suk said that Jong Kook and Somin should try dating and both couldn't control their expressions.

After that, Jong Kook looked kinda uncomfortable and said he will introduce Sechan to her. They're trying hard make the loveline but it seems like their compatibility isn't good. 

can you translate the exact words? don't think it makes much of a difference, but still.

what does his fortune forecast say? it was skipped over so fast. what did haha say about kjk?

• Like 4

What I understood from the intro is that members saying: with kjk getting older, he shld now really get married. And for somin, she says she wants to meet someone this year and that she has been relying on yjs to introduce her to someone nice. And yjs says, whilst I have plans to introduce other men to somin and girls to kjk, they might end up dating each other instead( same meaning as the statement he made during Cannes ep).

And during somin’s forecast, she is told that her to-be will be someone older than her!( We will have to see what other things have been said. I don’t want to speculate the statements I did not clearly understand). But, it was also said that her equation with sechan will be like taffy where they won’t be able to get out if they r to be together. But I see very positive signs  until now!!!! Let’s keep our hopes high guys 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

Hmm.. very interesting. It’s 4:00 am where I am so I’m going to bed. Everything will be much clearer once we get the full episode and subtitles, I’m feeling very intrigued.:o

also this episode was filmed on December 17 so before the legendary kookmin concert. I’m just reminding everyone so we can keep a timeline. Goodnight! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

i too think this is not that bad a forecast based on the emerging details, especially with the forecast about kjk's other loveline. we have to be patient because lots of things have to be worked out on the show. now both are single, chanmin have a loveline, but nothing is set in stone. they skipped that part about kjk's marriage.

se chan too has a marriage forecast and he talked about looking forward to getting married in his radio show interview. perhaps he has someone too he is serious about. let's wait for further developments.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

Somin doesn't seem too happy about the loveline, instead she seems resigned that it will continue until one of them gets caught dating someone else.

Spoiler

When Sechan called Somin during the mission cause they needed to call the other members at meet them at the spots designated by the PD, she decided to betray him and go with HaHa instead. And it was the right call cause she ended up getting loads of airtime by following the betrayer's club.

22 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

can you translate the exact words? don't think it makes much of a difference, but still.

what does his fortune forecast say? it was skipped over so fast. what did haha say about kjk?

I honestly missed a lot of the first 30 mins cause my live stream wasn't co-operating.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Yeah I notice whenever sechan is the one trying to play out the loveline somin kind of backs away. Like last episode she was taken aback because he was saying things like “I’ll go with my heart” and chose her. She definitely has a set rule where she will push the loveline and sechan will reject her, but when he pushes it she takes a step back and tries to avoid it.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Somin doesn't seem too happy about the loveline, instead she seems resigned that it will continue until one of them gets caught dating someone else.

thank you. i only saw bits of the fortune forecast. yes, i could see her face falling when they mentioned ysc.

this episode will at least make it clear to some that jsm is doing the loveline not because she is interested in ysc, but for the sake of the show. she gets too much hate for being active.

also i hope this wakes up those korean viewers who mistakenly think so min is dating se chan or is really interested in him.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Yeah I notice whenever sechan is the one trying to play out the loveline somin kind of backs away. Like last episode she was taken aback because he was saying things like “I’ll go with my heart” and chose her. She definitely has a set rule where she will push the loveline and sechan will reject her, but when he pushes it she takes a step back and tries to avoid it.

yes i too think so. even in the following day's episode which was broadcast first, when jae hong tells her she is on a team with ysc, she gets a bit worried. she calls up yjs to say she has an unwanted member on her team. when se chan accepted her last episode, she was a bit mad.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

So the only episode shot in 2020 that has aired till now is the one with Ahn Jae Hong ? 

No, that episode hasn't been aired yet. the AJH one was shot on dec 31.

so he only joked so min may pick ysc over him and didn't recommend ysc to her? let's wait for the subs

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

So the only episode shot in 2020 that has aired till now is the one with Ahn Jae Hong ? 

I think ajh episode was shot on 31 Dec but was aired first before today & last week ep. So, ajh episode is the latest one they recorded before new year. In that episode,kookmin was inseparable:P.

• Like 3

So what I'm getting from this is once again kookmin is teased. They JUST laugh and change the topic, kjk is saying he'll introduce her to ysc or says she'll pick ysc? Which one, I don't understand hangul so I don't get that part. Jsm looks very glum with whatever idea it was lol and they wrap the scene up. Lol do I look like a joke to them:lol:. Anyways let's play along with the joke, we all know KJK's matchmaking skills when it comes to jsm. He did a pretty fine job in the MUD episode with Jongmin I'd say, after all he was the one making plans with her at the end lmao. Pretty fine job indeed<_<. Hope people just know that the fact they are easily bringing ysc up like this on screen is further proof there ain't nothing going on. And what's with the switching of positions they do these days during the openings. I mean first time in the kannes episode I said it was for the sake of sukjin, second time in the last episode I said maybe they wanted Chanmin standing together in the opening though I noticed she was closer to kjk too, and now this episode. I have run out of excuses for them lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

If I am not mistaken, I heart that the fortune teller told Somin that she has a huge chance to meet her potential husband this year. But he wont be younger or the same age and it rather be older than her.

But weirdly, the fortune teller mentioned that among the members, YSC has the biggest potential but the content of his description was exactly the same as what he mentioned one year ago ( I remembered about being sticky and won’t be able to divorce after marriage). The other members also looked confused since it is clear that YSC ain’t no older than Somin.

I meant why is it so hard just to mention JK for fun? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1