[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

The word he said was "Gwaenchanasseo" meaning 'it was good' or 'it was alright.' The root word in Korean is 괞찮다 or Gwaenchanda. In Korean grammar, we remove the 'da' from the root word when speaking and then add the tense. So when you hear people saying gwaenchana(yo) it's basically in present tense and when it is connected with the - sseo(in this case Gwanchanasseo) then it's in past tense form.

Tl;dr: It's pretty much just the same, the only difference is the tense. 

As for my opinion, I also think that it was a way for Somin to calm down.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

Somin posting cute throwback pics :wub: She said she will be having an Instagram live at 3 o clock (Seoul time obviously hehe) so hopefully somebody will be able to record it just in case she doesn’t save it like the Christmas one. 

Hope every kookmin shipper is having a good day or night. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Just now, YellowDress said:

Just saw JSM's Insta live. She was travelling in a car with Wookmin.

Didn't understand a word. LOL. But she did say 'thank you very much' in the end. She is so CUTE. And yeah, Tiny oppa made a cameo appearance to say hi. 

I saw only the last few minutes of her Live.

I'll wait for the other fans to tell what she spoke about. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Just saw JSM's Insta live. She was travelling in a car with Wookmin.

Didn't understand a word. LOL. But she did say 'thank you very much' in the end. She is so CUTE. And yeah, Tiny oppa made a cameo appearance to say hi. 

Same came when it started and watched till the end even though I couldn't understand anything lol. But yes omg, fringes fit her so much, she's the epitome of adorable. Her visuals are no joke, she literally had the phone camera shoved up her nose and was still killing it lol. 35 where????

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Same came when it started and watched till the end even though I couldn't understand anything lol. But yes omg, fringes fit her so much, she's the epitome of adorable. Her visuals are no joke, she literally had the phone camera shoved up her nose and was still killing it lol. 35 where????

Anyone saved her live since she probably didn't save it? 

• Like 2

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/fate-reader-to-study-jeon-so-min-yang-se-chans-compatibility-as-a-couple-on-this-weeks-running-man

from the article, it sounds like a repeat of their previous forecast, but i am not sure if everything about their forecast is there in the article. if everything was there, the article would have contained members congratulating them instead of 'causing curiosity among their fellow cast members'.  let's  see!

"The fate reader will also be looking into cast members Jeon So Min and Yang Se Chan's compatibility as a couple! When it came Jeon So Mi's turn, the reader commented, "Among these people, there's one person you get along with extremely well. Yang Se Chan." The reader continued, "Your compatibility with Yang Se Chan is like 'yeot' (Korean rice taffy)," causing curiosity among their fellow cast members."

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/fate-reader-to-study-jeon-so-min-yang-se-chans-compatibility-as-a-couple-on-this-weeks-running-man

from the article, it sounds like a repeat of their previous forecast, but i am not sure if everything about their forecast is there in the article. if everything was there, the article would have contained members congratulating them instead of 'causing curiosity among their fellow cast members'.  let's  see!

"The fate reader will also be looking into cast members Jeon So Min and Yang Se Chan's compatibility as a couple! When it came Jeon So Mi's turn, the reader commented, "Among these people, there's one person you get along with extremely well. Yang Se Chan." The reader continued, "Your compatibility with Yang Se Chan is like 'yeot' (Korean rice taffy)," causing curiosity among their fellow cast 

Haven't they said this before. It was the same in the last forecast back in 2018. That if they get married they won't be able to divorce so why are the members curious or confused lol. And I'm sorry but if they think I'm going to buy the "Among these people, there's one person you get along with extremely well" line with, they are joking lol (they are really close friends sure but without this loveline, no one was looking at them romantically. Like they are so platonic they didn't make anyone guess their relationship, it was always ysc is one of Somin's bestie too). Anyways the article said they are the official couple on the show so I expected no less when it came to the fortune reading. Sechan has no money or women this year tho If we go along with the trailer, so I wonder if they are trying to use that statement to cover that fact up as it could reduce the presence and believability of the loveline. I'm not even looking foward to JSM's own, they only broadcast half truths when it comes to her fortune. They said the same thing about ysc and jsm last time , talked about her and lks too but she ended up being the most compatible with jongkook who was not even brought up once from what they showed us. I wanna hear Kookie's own, I doubt they'd manipulate and edit it heavily. He's not in a loveline currently or in a promising one so I'm curious about his own and all the other members.

They plan on keeping the loveline for a long time so this much from them is expected. And it's okay, I'll just skip it's parts in the future so I can enjoy the show (I'm just not into cringey lovelines, I either let it play out without paying attention or just skip it). But since it's official they might as well chill on it and bring it up naturally now. It's exhausting watching jsm do something or anything on the show and knowing they are going to bring ysc's name in relation to it one way or the other like damn give us and her a break. Even shippers don't go that hard for the people they are shipping lol.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1379238wpp/yang-se-chan-and-jun-so-min-to-get-their-compatibility-checked-on-running-man

Soompi says the members were shocked as they were the official running man couple. It's different from what the other article wrote lol. Who to believe.

Edited by Rida Live
  • Like 7

26 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

They plan on keeping the loveline for a long time so this much from them is expected. And it's okay, I'll just skip it's parts in the future so I can enjoy the show (I'm just not into cringey lovelines, I either let it play out without paying attention or just skip it). But since it's official they might as well chill on it and bring it up naturally now. It's exhausting watching jsm do something or anything on the show and knowing they are going to bring ysc's name in relation to it one way or the other like damn give us and her a break. Even shippers don't go that hard for the people they are shipping lol.

Seriously i'm so tired of them always bringing up this loveline in every single episode these last few months. They try to hard to make chanmin look believable. Maybe since i'm a kookmin shipper i'm biased but i can't get the romantic vibes from chanmin at all. They have always been best friends. And that's what i get from them. They were already close before this loveline was created but noone ever teased them or say something about their closeness even when we saw them walking together holding hands. 

Well i'm still hoping for at least one kookmin moment tomorrow. 

Btw KJK updated his instagram minutes after JSM finished her insta live. Wonder if oppa got to watch her live too

• Like 4
  • Love 1

are they going to pretend that none of the members knew chanmin had compatibility when they are the "official couple"? this fortune forecast was made earlier too, so why the shock and surprise?

yes, this episode was shot after the Cannes episode, but why is it being telecast so late? will there be any kookmin references this episode? or since fortune forecasts only tell half-truths, will they only focus on chanmin compatibility just like they totally ignored jsm singing confession song at kjk's concert last episode?

but honestly, seeing how far they are pushing this loveline, i am in serious doubts as to how far that remark about the members feeling betrayed at a kookmin marriage announcement was about letting people feel chanmin was just a loveline than about telling kookmin that they should take it slow and not mess up the official loveline? does kjk commenting on jsm's posts take away from the believability of the loveline? since then, kjk hasn't commented on jsm's posts though i hope he would start doing it soon.

i also see a curious trend where other members are suddenly posting chanmin stuff though they are spoilers. jsj posting a spoiler chanmin pic from the episode that aired this sunday is surprising enough. what is more curious is haha posting the same pic the next day. jsm posting maknae pics twice in a row in two weeks, that too on the weekends right before the episode airs,  is also curious since she has rarely posted pics with her rm colleagues other than the coffee truck one and the one where lks photobombed her. she might only want them to be treated as platonic and not as a loveline, hence she posts their maknae trio pics. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3