[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Somin posted on Instagram about her book but it’s like 4 am in Korea and it’s sounds sad?? I tried to Papago it and it looks like a rant or something but the translation is not really clear. I hate that I don’t understand Korean boooo

Can somebody that knows how to link it put it here. It’s the first Somin Ig sad post after a long time :(

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Somin posted on Instagram about her book but it’s like 4 am in Korea and it’s sounds sad?? I tried to Papago it and it looks like a rant or something but the translation is not really clear. I hate that I don’t understand Korean boooo

Can somebody that knows how to link it put it here. It’s the first Somin Ig sad post after a long time :(

I think its the intro of the book

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Somin publicó en Instagram sobre su libro, pero son como las 4 de la mañana en Corea y suena triste. Traté de Papago y parece una diatriba o algo así, pero la traducción no es realmente clara. Odio no entender el boooo coreano

¿Puede alguien que sepa cómo vincularlo ponerlo aquí? Es la primera publicación triste de Somin Ig después de mucho tiempo :(

I'm really sad now.
I may not be interested, but in fact, I may be loved to even ask someone what's going on in my face.

No matter how much you look through your phone, it means that you don't love one person.
 Since when have I been alone?
 I saw a friend of mine read a few pages of my book and gently steal my tears with my hands. I was happier and grateful than any expression.
I felt like I understood.
 I knew my understanding that I had been so hopeful for.
I was unique.
My stories that didn't listen to me, didn't even think about it, didn't even think like shells .........
If you can afford to melt it in your mouth now, please spread it ....
I wrote down my heart that you were bored, uninterested, and unheard of.
No, they're not the same. It was my foolishness, if you ever expected, romance, did not know eyes mistake.
I don't even care about going a long way. #You can drink and call. #Please #I regret it. #You have historic Namman at Gwanghwamun Kyobo on February 1st at 5 o'clock.
Cry together. Bring our handkerchief
Somin is so honored

• Like 4
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

kjk may be kind and gentlemanly with female colleagues on the show and outside but from whatever i have heard of him, it is difficult for a woman to approach him off the show if she is interested in him. there was a radio show some years back where one of the women on the panel who was kjk's big fan, asked a fellow-panelist, a PD close to kjk for his number. the PD said it is difficult to approach kjk that way. kjk has his code of conduct when it comes to meeting other women alone when he is in a relationship.

That is very interesting analysis to fill up what's kim jong kook is like off screen.

If you dont want to read comparison, skip that part below. My thoughts and finding clues about Jihyo-Jong Kook's partnership. 

Spoiler

For me, I think Jihyo wasn't 100 percent interested in him from the beginning. I think Jong Kook has taken interest in Jihyo especially during 2017 forecast that fortune teller said he should follow her. It is more for Jong kook rather than Jihyo. In 2018, even though the fortune teller is consistent with his forecast. Jong Kook was bit hesitated for a reason. Jihyo in a way changed her stance that she became interested. It became reversed. Jong Kook said I must avoid April and May quietly. It may be scripted but it is bit strange though. I thought it is just for variety that they may be dating or getting interested to get to know each other romantically to erase the line between them. I can tell certain type of guy Jihyo is interested in. There is one guest that has good chemistry and rapport with Jihyo: Lee Dong Wook. She lit up when she saw him. Of course they have been very close and best friends. But the way she felt comfort with him, and the way he handles her antics was cute. He understood her and her mannerism. He bickers with her on the phone. Jihyo was all happy with chatting with him. I dont think it is scripted for I have thought they have always been that way. When it comes Dong Wook, I looked forward to hear their bickering. Jihyo is quite similar to Jong Kook, she doesn't approach or get all desperate. She is reserved and kind of person who waits to be approached but she'll send her signal in her own way. She kind of softer version of Jong Kook. Jong Kook would need a knock out several times. I think Jong kook drew the line for a reason. Jihyo has been very loyal friend to him for a long time. During firing controversy would have brought them closer. They often hang out together with HaHa or Tiny. I also found quite bit interesting clue why Jong Kook drew the line in MUD when Jong Kook's mom mention that she would let other mothers to match their sons with Jihyo because she felt Jihyo wasn't interested. It is to me that Jong Kook did take interest in her first. I think Jong kook and Jihyo have already talked about how they share with others about their relationship. They called themselves siblings like blood related. Jihyo answered that it is hard to separate from what is real and what is not. So we don't know. She is keeping it mysterious. 

Ever since that time, he always said he is interested in calm and reserved woman in early interviews. He may be saying in general reflecting his own philosophy. He even said he would like to marry someone who wouldn't mind him to go to the gym. It is something pointing to someone he is interested specifically based on her personality and philosophy. However, Jong kook began to change his preferences in April 2018 that he revealed his interest in JinYoung for her personality. I think it is half script because Jin Young was invited as a guest. I think the PDs have promised Jong kook's mom to find a wife for him during the show after seeing their chemistry in RM. However, it is confirmed again that jong kook is interested in someone who has bright personality when Sayuri asked him. Maybe he is trying to cheer her up, but knowing him, he wouldn't do that. His mom said he wouldn't do that. He'll tell truth for sure but in a more subtle way not to hurt ones feelings. We still dont know yet. His friends weren't clear either about this type of women he is interested in. It remains a mystery. 

Like what @kookminclan RunningMan said we shouldn't compare his interaction with his female colleagues especially off screen. Jihyo is one of his female colleagues who hangs out with him. I have seen old posts that they have gone tanning salon together with HaHa. She was always chatting with Jong Kook's best friend, Tiny. Tiny has been a huge supporter of Jihyo especially during firing controversy. 

The thing is that, I think Jong Kook is quite transparent dealing with his female colleagues whether he likes them or not. Lets take Kook-min for example of how it changed from one another. In beginning, Somin already created him someone she was most afraid of to be consistent to his variety persona. I think she was afraid of falling in love with him, it was sort of her defensive mechanism to protect her heart. I think she finds him very attractive to her since in 2014, she listed all traits she likes pointed to Jong kook. After few episodes, he clearly said he doesn't like her. He later said he likes her when she challenged Jaesuk. He was opening up to her like little sister. He was so adorable with her when they were in Jeju-do. It was such a nice episode of them together before she drove him crazy again. In christmas 2017 episode, he took admiration to her sharing memories and writing poems. Then took back his words when she have him poor grade. During fortune teller forecast episode, the RM pds edited out that Jong Kook held Jihyo's hands and jumped into cold water together. Spartace was complaining about it. I saw that post popping up as hashtags. It was when he was in a grumpy mood with Somin, but tried to revive Spartace with Jihyo. He was very clear about it. The jail episode, he was very grumpy with Somin. It wasn't like him when it comes to treating female colleague. It wasn't entirely scripted. I would say he over-exaggerated it but he was still grumpy about her whenever she goes against common sense to drive him nuts. I noticed that Somin found his weakness and his strengths. Somin is very consistent and not shy to share her idiosyncrasies. She was able to work with everyone. I think there were times Somin made impression on Jong kook. I wouldn't call it to make his heart flutter because I dont know him at all. I could tell that Jong Kook was able to grasp the consistency Somin did for him. First, she is aries, a hero, always try to be black knight for him (she did once for Kwangsoo). In Jeju-do, Somin defended Jong Kook wholeheartedly as singer. She somehow kept on asking him to sing in sort of a way to promote or remind everyone to remember him as singer. When Jaesuk tried to annoy Jong Kook, she goes to Jasesuk that she'll take care of it to punch his stomach. She bravely gave him flower. Did you see she has extra when she made excuse that she gave to him because she was next to him. She has extra flower, why dont she also give it to jaesuk who was on her left. She kept the flower and laid it on the table. I was like, that kiddo likes Jong Kook! Jong kook made excuse for her but he seems to be fluttered. However, it is revealed that it wasn't even mission at all. I dont think Somin is being random. =) I think that time she was trying to build her relationship with hi after pissing and annoying him all the time. During the Clan episode where she and Jong Kook teamed up after long droughts of putting them in different teams, somehow they have already become close. And the epic part was the reason why they would and would not share the secret. If Jong kook watch what somin said about him, it is very touching. He would be amazed at himself for answering certain way for somin. Despite for being different answer, they felt same way for each other. They didn't take each other for granted for a reason that is kept tightly behind the doors. The staff and PDs have felt to share that and let us be the judge of that. I think it would be most heart fluttering for Jong Kook because you see how he tried to cheer somin up and destroy the rules to let Somin win. Jaesuk and Sukjin picked the cue to help him. It is actually strange ending. It was very touching part on Jong Kook. Then there comes coffee date blurted by Sechan. I dont know why Jong kook didn't want somin to get the wrong idea openly when Kwangsoo ruined the moment. If he really wants to draw the line, he wouldn't try to smack and did flying kicks. With Flirty Kook image made him even madder. It could be scripted but true but he over exaggerated for variety. I think Kwangsoo and Sechan wanted to make Jong kook explain to Somin behind the camera even though Kwangsoo said he didn't want Somin to get the wrong idea. I think It wasn't the way Jong Kook wanted Somin to think that way after getting to know her more. He later on said after Korean fan meet that he found somin charming after thinking she is weirdo from beginning that he would deliberately avoided her. Somin kept on coming to him and tried to do all things with him. I wonder if that consistency would be the type of how Jong kook became closer to Somin now. I remember when Somin curses someone on guest behalf not to cheat. I mean, would that reach Jong kook's heart that he was cheated before. And somin standing up with her own pain to curse in camera against cheaters. It is like two of them match so well that they went through pain before to understand each other in another level. The two have a lot to share and talk about.  Like the way @kookminclan RunningMan said about this below. 

4 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

as far as kjk's marriage plans go, i think he is looking for someone who would make his heart flutter again like his now married ex. he did try dating other women after that, but could never find that love again. i see promise in kookmin because kjk responds to her in ways i haven't seen him respond to his other female colleagues where he openly expresses his hurt when she sits with others or just glows when she is around. however, when it comes to marriage,  strong feelings or attraction may just not be enough. i feel he would be  also looking for someone who would give him the security that she would always be there for him, that even when he gets old and kjk is in his mid-40s now, she would have eyes only for him. there was a RM episode where they were discussing kjk's compatibility with jin young. it was mostly said in jest for the loveline but some of it could be true in kjk's case. lks said he feels hjy likes kjk but she is not desperate enough to take the penalty trip with him. hjy then asked kjk to be desperate for her because that is just not her style. kjk then said he is similar to hjy, that if a girl is not desperate for him, he would ask her to leave. kjk had a relationship where the woman he loved cheated on him with his best friend so loyalty may be very important for him, however attractive the woman is.

generally, taurus signs are so cautious that they need some push to get into a relationship when they are attracted to someone. however, it is also a sign that values security, stability and loyalty in the way few signs in the zodiac do. so the girl has to be active and make it impossible for him to resist her; however, finally, she also has to give him enough security that her heart won't change once she has got his attention. there is a difference between catching his eye and holding his heart and the latter will happen when he feels she will stay true to him no matter what happens. 

That is probably why this fourm is born after catching all these wonderful kook-min moments. There are things that made Jong Kook get his interest in Somin, her poetic skills, and her philosophy about love and breakups. The poem reading part-- Jong Kook was very interested in it. Thanks to Sukjin that he woke the sleepy giant. The Confession Song was impressive. And it did caught Jong Kook's eyes and heart that he would sing it with her during his concert. Somin, despite being sick, came to the show. She did the IG live that she almost had to go to ER. She had a rough time but she made it to sing with him with her excitement. Everyone said she sang really well. Jong kook goes on to make excuse that he is friendly with his colleagues. How about that Kim Jong Kook to announce that she is your little sister? =) He didn't draw line with her. He kept her close and admire for her personality and hard work. He called her incredibly good person and always try to cheer up the atmosphere in any circumstances. The way somin bravely deals with her silly makeups-- Jong kook would push her limits that he can still support her with even stranger make ups. He pushes her and praised her indirectly that he finds female comedians charming. i think there are a lot of times she impressed him. I wouldn't say heart fluttering otherwise I would go too far into delusion. I am grateful for this fourm and its analysis. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

I think its the intro of the book

Yeah, I think she's just advertising her book finally. That wretched agency of hers and their lack of promotion all the time. Watch them finally announce it a day or hours before the signing event

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Thanks @MandelBrot and @Rida Live for the explanation. It just made me sad and confused ‘cause the Papago translation looked really sad and then I check the time in Korea and I was like; what’s going on, queen!!! go to sleep and stop being sad, there’s a lot of people that love you. :wub:
I’m hope they translate her book and that she leaves her useless agency. They don’t use her talent correctly. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377913wpp/jun-so-min-shares-candid-thoughts-about-loneliness-as-she-introduces-her-first-book

Article with full translation. I think she wrote the book to recapture a certain time in her life when it was dark and lonely . My poor baby:bawling:, to think some fools can hate on this cute, little fluff of a human is so upsetting. Reminds me of an interview she did, where she said joining runningman saved her life and that she was in a really dark place for a long time. I'm so happy she has the support and company of her oppas and unni and the ever loving maknae line. I hope her mind is in a better place now, we hear you sominaa, we are listening and we understand. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377913wpp/jun-so-min-shares-candid-thoughts-about-loneliness-as-she-introduces-her-first-book

Article with full translation. I think she wrote the book to recapture a certain time in her life when it was dark and lonely . My poor baby:bawling:, to think some fools can hate on this cute, little fluff of a human is so upsetting. Reminds me of an interview she did, where she said joining runningman saved her life and that she was in a really dark place for a long time. I'm so happy she has the support and company of her oppas and unni and the ever loving maknae line. I hope her mind is in a better place now, we hear you sominaa, we are listening and we understand. 

She is adorable!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Brief review of today's episode; if you don't like lovelines, you can sit this one out (don't, it gets intresting). Kookmin were in two separate lovelines. Jsm and ysc and kjk and han na:joy:. I like KJK's and Han na interactions actually before Haha started linking them in a loveline and they mellowed down but their team up was really nice. Chanmin as expected was prominent, no getting rid of that loveline anytime soon. 

Two things I found suspicious:

1. In the opening, they spoke about ysc guesting and singing at KJK's concert. Jsm did the same too, but not one reference to that. No one even mentioned it like it never happened. They could joke about it too but no, no mention of kookmin singing the confession song so adorably. Hmmmm
  2. Haha teasing kjk in a loveline with Han na just confirms that he hasn't decided to retire from being kookie's hypeman when it comes to lovelines with females so why is he always quiet when kookmin is brought up??!! Him voicing out to tease kjk like usual in this episode and keeping quiet whenever it's jsm paired up with kjk just confirms one thing, something is up.

We had one kookmin moment scene tho. The ball game part. I recommend the episode for that part. It was dead hilarious eve  without subs and there were little kookmin moments. And I don't know if it was my ear but when kjk was trying to encourage jsm, he was using a cute tone and I found it adorable. Also how he never shouted at jsm for any mistake but the minute lks slips up, he's ready to pounce on him. And the celebration when jsm won. Well you just have to see for yourselves :wub:. I saw he grabbed her neck  like he wanted to pull her in for a hug but everyone came so it became a group hair ruffling. The way they treat jsm is so cute

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Haha teasing kjk in a loveline with Han na just confirms that he hasn't decided to retire from being kookie's hypeman when it comes to lovelines with females so why is he always quiet when kookmin is brought up??!! Him voicing out to tease kjk like usual in this episode and keeping quiet whenever it's jsm paired up with kjk just confirms one thing, something is up.

Yes, you're right. This is the biggest mystery:sweatingbullets:. Why Haha always keep his mouth shut when it comes abt kookmin & acting like nothing happened. Did he want to protect something or bcos the real feeling is involved? So, he being careful abt it. Kjk not pleased with his teasing with other females but when members teased him with somin, he smile from ear to ear. Still a mystery to me abt kookmin.

Today ep is so much fun & i think i'm getting used with chanmin as we also can't do anything abt it:sweatingbullets:. And other thing is Kjk always stay near chanmin couple:lol:.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Brief review of today's episode; if you don't like lovelines, you can sit this one out (don't, it gets intresting). Kookmin were in two separate lovelines. Jsm and ysc and kjk and han na:joy:. I like KJK's and Han na interactions actually before Haha started linking them in a loveline and they mellowed down but their team up was really nice. Chanmin as expected was prominent, no getting rid of that loveline anytime soon. 

Two things I found suspicious:

1. In the opening, they spoke about ysc guesting and singing at KJK's concert. Jsm did the same too, but not one reference to that. No one even mentioned it like it never happened. They could joke about it too but no, no mention of kookmin singing the confession song so adorably. Hmmmm
  2. Haha teasing kjk in a loveline with Han na just confirms that he hasn't decided to retire from being kookie's hypeman when it comes to lovelines with females so why is he always quiet when kookmin is brought up??!! Him voicing out to tease kjk like usual in this episode and keeping quiet whenever it's jsm paired up with kjk just confirms one thing, something is up.

KJK and Han Na? Hahahaha, I'm looking forward to seeing it. 

You are right, Haha is so suspicious LOL. He has teased Somin twice if I remember correctly. Once when he asked Somin why she invited KJK for coffee. And second time was when he asked her if she was tensing up because she likes KJK.

He never teased KJK with JSM but just the other way round. Unless I missed something. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

lol KJK!!! B)

He said "that's my queen doing queen shiii. I have no choice but to stan and act like a fanboy" :joy:. But they are all so dramatic and hilarious. The way they celebrated her victory while everyone else got a good job, pat on the back or hand shake when they scored.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1