[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

12 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Even when she goes and hugs the gorilla dressed Sechan, when she turned back she walked directly towards kjk explaining how cute the costume was. And when I mean directly, I mean directly. Everyone talking about how he was cold towards her during the end part of this episode but I'm just here laughing imagining the hell jsm gave him once filming was done and the cameras were off. He was forming tough on set but we all know who rules behind the scenes lol. Probably reprimanded him for not believing her with a playful punch or two. How they always manage to stand together most of the time amazes me, after he got flogged by jsj, we could see him standing beside jsm like they are always around eachother lol. Someone mentioned it but we could see him coming to adjust her hair after ysc did but the camera angle was all weird, because if they showed him doing it, it would totally eliminate the romantic vibe ysc gave off doing it in the first place. 

I skipped this part :blink:

MdQgapK.gif

• Like 3

I’m still waiting on subtitles to fully enjoy the lil kookmin moments but I always check Naver and this time around the comments worried me a little... usually they’re just “Somin and Sechan <3ㅋㅋㅋ”but this time according to Papago because I don’t know Korean so the translation could be wrong but they said the scene where Somin hugs and gives a light kiss to Sechan in the gorila suit was a bit much if they’re not dating, another comment said something about deceiving the audience?? when Somin gets a boyfriend?? I don’t know, I need somebody that actually understands Korean I can’t fully trust Papago. 

As a Somin stan all I want is that this love line doesn’t get her on the bad side of the Korean watchers considering she’s been on their good graces all this time, Somin rarely gets bad comments on her naver videos and when she does a lot of people come to her defense and I do not want this to change over a love line. 

It’s the first time I’m bother by this love line :(

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

It's just odd they keep forcing a loveline that I'm pretty sure the viewers, and the creators as well as the members all know is not real in the slightest. Sechan Somin are so clearly platonic friends that I cringe and worry for their normal friendship after the show cause of how forced their interactions feel when watching.

• Like 4

Jeon jeon can’t sleep, ask recommend song and like every comment (me too :wub:), maybe she forgot about shooting on monday :sweatingbullets:

Hope we will see kjk ‘scold’ her in rm bcause she is sleepy while shooting today in the next ep or somin leaned her head on kjk shoulder in the back while camera focus to other members (delulu again) kkkkkkkk

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I have to say I’m surprised people thought their loveline would end by now. They usually don’t end unless someone is dating publicly, the people involved object to it or viewer reaction is hugely negative. Since none of the above is happening it’ll likely continue until then. I’m not bothered by the Chanmin loveline like I once was when it first started. Not because of shipping reasons but I just really disliked them pushing the idea she was desperately into Sechan and constantly trying to get his attention. Now that it’s been going on for a while now I’ve just stopped caring altogether. 

Unlike most lovelines pretty much everyone is aware they’re just friends and the loveline is for the show. From what I’ve seen it’s just a few people (most of which are fans of another ship) who genuinely want them to date. That’s just from the international side though. I haven’t seen that many people actively believing they’re dating or wanting them to date from Korean fans.

• Like 5

Hola...

Ha sido lectora de este foro en secreto. Hay algo que he notado con un título que vi recientemente pero que en aquella ocasión no le tomó mucha importancia, ya que era más fanático del "Kwangmin".

En el capitulo 384, el adivino leyó la fortuna de los integrantes.

lo curioso que el adivino dijo que somin ayudaria a kwangso a sobresalir ... y eso pasó. Somin fue el intermedario entre Lee subin y lks.

a KJk y mencionó que cambiaría su forma de pensar y hacer las cosas, que se mudaría...  y así pasó. El empezó a tener una mejor percepcion de JSM. El detonante fue el capitulo de los clanes, cuando KJK reveló el secreto de JSM. 

el adivino le  dijo a JSM que su esposo seria como un padre. Y últimamente KJK la ha estado cuidando casi como un padre.

A sechan le dijo que iba a tener suerte en estos tres años, casualmente en el momento que empieza a tener mas tiempo en la pantalla es porque JSM declara que puede enamorar a YSC. 

por cierto... Hola soy casi nueva... tuve que registrarme para póder opinar. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

Ok so after watching with subs I don’t think Jongkook was trying to push the Chanmin loveline during the first and second half of this ep. Also don’t think he gestured to Sechan to move Somins hair out the way for their loveline either. But I’ll specifically talk about the Gorilla suit bit.

I know there were theories Jongkook prompted Somin to do that but he was talking about Kwangsoo’s suit being cute and then talked to Jihyo about something. After Somin hugged Sechan in the air suit he said “I thought we were (all) just friends“. Which is a weird thing to say if he’s supposed to be pushing their loveline lol. Then after Somin kissed the suit Jongkook told her to cut it out while laughing and she said she was just playing. It’s probably nothing but I noticed they just replayed the moment right after she hugged Sechan from a different angle instead of continuing the scene post air suit kiss.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

In last episode I was waiting for a lot of teasing to SoMin and JaeHong love-line..like c'mon "her ideal type is here!!!" But no...nothing....Even SoMin was standing way too far from him!!!...The good thing is that most of the time KookMin was together...but not many KookMin moments either...

ChanMin is cute but I can't feel the romantic spark between them...it is clear they are good and close friends but with no romantic feelings. Sometimes I felt that KJK was angry with SoMin in this episode...and she was trying to be nice with him and followed him and talked to him but he seemed kind of grumpy....

Maybe they need to be apart from each other for a while...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I’m still waiting on subtitles to fully enjoy the lil kookmin moments but I always check Naver and this time around the comments worried me a little... usually they’re just “Somin and Sechan <3ㅋㅋㅋ”but this time according to Papago because I don’t know Korean so the translation could be wrong but they said the scene where Somin hugs and gives a light kiss to Sechan in the gorila suit was a bit much if they’re not dating, another comment said something about deceiving the audience?? when Somin gets a boyfriend?? I don’t know, I need somebody that actually understands Korean I can’t fully trust Papago. 

The reason why netizens are so against her actions is because they have seen what happened to Gary when he announced his marriage, and to an extent the damage it brought to Jihyo when she was dating her CEO. 

They don't want to see the same thing happening to Somin and I hope the production team listens to what the audience wants instead of pushing this loveline too far.

6 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

In last episode I was waiting for a lot of teasing to SoMin and JaeHong love-line..like c'mon "her ideal type is here!!!" But no...nothing....Even SoMin was standing way too far from him!!!...The good thing is that most of the time KookMin was together...but not many KookMin moments either...

ChanMin is cute but I can't feel the romantic spark between them...it is clear they are good and close friends but with no romantic feelings. Sometimes I felt that KJK was angry with SoMin in this episode...and she was trying to be nice with him and followed him and talked to him but he seemed kind of grumpy....

Maybe they need to be apart from each other for a while...

He wasn't angry at all actually. If he was angry, he wouldn't talk to Somin and would have totally ignored her.

He was just being whiny and acting grumpy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

In last episode I was waiting for a lot of teasing to SoMin and JaeHong love-line..like c'mon "her ideal type is here!!!" But no...nothing....Even SoMin was standing way too far from him!!!..

Yeaah..there is less interaction between her & ajh this week. I'm expecting this bcos she always mentioned abt him everywhere. Last week ep, she was too happy to meet him, & even want to get rid of sechan..lol:lol: Her team came last & kjk oppa grumpy abt her being deceived to ajh & said don't trust people with faces like this:sweatingbullets:. But members don't give any reactions to that. They don't teases Somin & ajh at all. 

• Like 6

The loveline being too artificial might be one of its biggest downfalls. The PD and members might think the other way round because it will be easier to play out but not the audience. People like the truth these days especially knowing the effects a long acted out lie can bring about. If they can't make it appear less forced and artificial to the public, they have no business doing it. Some k-netz were criticizing it in the comments under the video on naver. The negative response isn't decreasing but increasing. It's easy to acknowledge more people are warming up to it but they shouldn't disregard those that aren't. If the response were still lukewarm like how it was when it started I wouldn't be bothered but it just upsets me that those two are going to get criticism that might turn to hate for as something dumb as a fabricated loveline when k-netz have supported them for a long time. It's not like the loveline is boosting ratings, not like real feelings are involved and they are trying to bring them together (no one can change my mind on this, you'd have to be blind not to see how platonic they are), it's not even needed for content tbh so why are they trying so hard for it? Really just curious as to why.

Jsm seriously had no business with jae Hong this episode lol, which I find hilarious because she was so excited to meet him in the last one. Kookie probably scolded her throughout the car ride lol, she didn't want him to remember and scold her again (lol just jk).  I wonder why tho. Her loveline character is only incredible when it's with guests but oh well we get what we see.

I don't even have anything to say on kookmin lol, my feelings last week are still the same. They are solidified in my heart at this point till they themselves say otherwise. Their interactions today went from bickering couple to good camaraderie back to bickering couple then distrustful couple back to bickering then one person sad at the end lol. They make me exhausted sometimes lol it's hard to keep up. Wonder why they sped up the part where she wore the costume and he had to guess the answer she was acting out. It looked pretty funny and he and the cast were laughing a lot lol but maybe they just had too many funny parts this week. The guests were hilarious.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

They also could've edited everything out for some reason, we don't know. Somin & Jae hong could've played a "loveline" (by that, i mean comments here and there, not literally a loveline) but everything was edited out.

Also, completely delulu but KJK had this weird remark about Jae Hong when he did the split LMAO he might have sabotaged the loveline behind the camera :') (big delulu). 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, uNiQueEkiX said:

Can someone please explain on why KJK getting flogged at the end?

One of the rules was whoever had the most penalty badges at the end of the race regardless of who won would be flogged and kjk had the most

• Like 3