Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

Just saw a little snippet from today's episode...and again sokjin oppa angered jongkook oppa saying to somin 'jihyo, your face looks a lot smaller than somin's'. Somin was a bit embarrased and tried to cover her face with her hair..and whilst kwangsoo was laughin at that, i am pretty sure its oppa's voice at the back saying, 'hyung, its cause somin is sitting closer to you' and he clapped back to make fun of seokjin's face later...dont know hw much we will see of kookmin today..bt m tryin in vain nt to keep my hopes very high..bt lets see!!!:blush:

 

Got to see that scene and it was amazing how fast Jong Kook responded. Today's episode had so much  laughter. Even without the subs I could really sense that just from how they laughed that it would be fun to watch, they all interacted beautifully. Had my hopes low today on Kookmin interaction, but they did seem to give off friendly vibe and somehow thought all their interaction was kinda of edited.

 

I also think their were slight bit of interaction when doing the quiz game, when JK was trying to whisper answers. Even during the beginning of the episode when they were about to choose teams, Somin out of all the members shakes his hand:love:. The moment when Jong Kook got splashed with water, you could see Somin's reaction being surprised and sort of stares for long time, she doesn't laugh heartily but just stared. Jong Kook also call Somin "Aebong" from one of Kwangsoo's dramas. How did Jk remember that Somin was once given that nickname. And the end segment I think  they were the only two to wear red sweatshirts while all other members wore white or black.  

 

Just an observation might not mean much, the drawings today by the members, when looking at their drawings most of the members just drew using black marker, except for Somin and Jong kook, and the initial drawing of Haha that had yellow colors. Even though, the coloring is relative to their idea but I couldn't help but think that their is some color in their life. Haha has his 3rd child on the way. Somin is a colorful person but her picture barely had black color, maybe life is more colorful this summer as well. For Jong Kook he used black and red. I think that was appropriate for his picture but red is an interesting choice of color. :blush:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. This is my first comment here . I used to watch running man on and off for the last few years. No one except So Min has evoked such an intense affection in me and after I started watching RM after nearly an year's gap. She is really the "magnet" girl as they call her in the show. I recently watched the Halloween episode and that to me stood out as the turning point. Both KJK and JSM seemed to be in a different world from the rest of the crew. KJK making funny faces to yjs which I haven't seen him doing in any of the previous episodes. But the MUD episode has made me think KJK is still not ready to come out of his shell and it's better I don't give myself any hopes about them. And I wanted to tell that after reading everyone's comments, I am amazed how all have been respectful, thoughtful and dignified in expressing their opinions. 

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Indievvx said:

Hi. This is my first comment here . I used to watch running man on and off for the last few years. No one except So Min has evoked such an intense affection in me and after I started watching RM after nearly an year's gap. She is really the "magnet" girl as they call her in the show. I recently watched the Halloween episode and that to me stood out as the turning point. Both KJK and JSM seemed to be in a different world from the rest of the crew. KJK making funny faces to yjs which I haven't seen him doing in any of the previous episodes. But the MUD episode has made me think KJK is still not ready to come out of his shell and it's better I don't give myself any hopes about them. And I wanted to tell that after reading everyone's comments, I am amazed how all have been respectful, thoughtful and dignified in expressing their opinions. 

KJK isn't the type to come put of his she'll with women. The only reason he ended up this close with Somin is cuz she initiated between the two. I imagine it will have to be like that again for them to ever start dating

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't resist posting this here. Whatever little moments they showed were all cute . ( Using soompi for the first time , hope this is how to comment and reply to the thread?! )

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

wooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

tl5OpuP.jpg

This may be completely random and co-incidental with Somin's painting, But, just the small star in the painting made my heart flutter hoping its a secret language between the two  lol

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to share my recent concern on Instagram about Kookmin. Various Instagram sources have in the past shared that the Instagram handle sominjongkookcouple is an anti-somin fan trying to lure more haters on Somin by triggering through posting about kookmin interactions. I personally thought, who would have such time and energy to make an account, write all these long posts about kookmin, constantly write comments about how he/she wanted kookmin to happen for real and on the other hand, write all these long posts on su.nny8027 and jongkoooklovejinyoung basically hating and thrashing on somin. So, I ignored all the claims and honestly did not pay much attention; since doing so is sheer waste of time. Haters will be there and we can't do anything about them except to leave them with their habitual angry and depressing thoughts. However, I did want to address this regarding kookmin here for once.

 

Because, yesterday, I had the chance to go through all the posts made by all the three Instagram accounts I have mentioned above to check for similarities and decide for myself what I think about the claims that these handles are made by one person. And I personally think that there is strikingly similar tones used in the writings posted on those three accounts and there seem to be deliberate efforts in making those writings appear distinct from one account to another. And I can't help but pity whoever is doing all these just to make it more miserable for themselves investing so much energy, time and emotion. 

 

Now, why I am writing on this? Because, yesterday, I finally made the conscious decision of unfollowing and reporting the sominjongkookcouple account after checking myself. And I found that alot of our shippers are still following that account. Like myself, a lot of y'all might not have paid much heed into this and genuinely must have thought it as a kookmin fan.  For the said account to be able to distribute those countless and unnecessary posts, it has to reach and be read by 'followers'. And as much as we wish to avoid any of these unnecessary, hypothetical and delusional minds, I think, its best to unfollow the account please!!!!! The language she/he uses on the su.nny8027 is disgusting to the point of morally unacceptable. 

 

Incase this sounds like an allegation that is unfounded, the account sominjongkookcouple should be able to come with proof to show that he/she doesn't handle the other two accounts. I normally find it childish to talk about fan-war and all the unnecessary anti-fan stuff since all these are not worth a single second of our time. But, using languages in a way that objectifies the celebrity(in this case somin) and questions her closeness to others by using vulgar words will somehow affect her if someday, she encounters such a post.

 

So, as fans, we derive our doses of laughter, excitement and love daily from people like somin and stopping the reach of unnecessary hate posts and Instagram comments to her is the least we can do. So, I request all of you to unfollow and stop the unnecessary mind games from  Instagram handles like somingjongkookouple. You can check for yourselves and make the decision. IF in any case, the concerned person who handles the account reads this, please don't divulge in wasting your time and energy hating on someone who hasn't done any bad to you. None of this makes a difference in your life. but, this will affect someone else's life. To give you the benefit of doubt, if in truest sense, this whole allegation is false, any PROOF of that would be good and I will apologise for the allegation made. All in all, for now, I request all of our shippers to please refrain from indulging/following such an Instagram account, whose status is currently questionable and can later be damaging to Somin!!! 

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to comment on episode 454 

1. When they realized that KJK had all the money power, So Min went over to him and held briefly his hand. Again new body language that I have never seen them do before. 

2. When they were playing the quiz game Seok Jin tried to mess up So Min’s mind, and added in “brother KJK”...hmmmmm :wub:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the beginning of episode 454, we can see Jongkook , Somin and Sechan are standing together waiting for other members to come in before they do their opening. But Somin is standing closer to Jongkook and i think they are talking with each other.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

wooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

tl5OpuP.jpg

 

 

why is kjk the only one who has a star? hahhahahah

Wow, great catch :love:, interesting in deed, I would love to know:flushed:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 2:32 AM, MandelBrot said:

wooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

tl5OpuP.jpg

 

 

why is kjk the only one who has a star? hahhahahah

Great catch indeed.  she has placed 7 stars around her and given the one remaining star to kjk. This reminded me of this on jsm's ig description where there is a star. 

쏘미닝
in

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An interesting thing I found out today was that: whilst watching the '2019 annual forecast prediction (Chinese sun sign) for the Running man members' clip on youtube, at that time, somin was teased with kwangsoo and kjk oppa with jihyo. Also, that time, their sun signs according to the Chinese zodiac was revealed. So, Somin's sign is gold which in the Chinese sun sign is considered a metal. And oppa's sign is water.  I was checking the compatibility of metal and water, and it is apparently the most compatible sun signs given that metal can hold water in and provide a sense of stability. And I also read that people with 'water' sun sign get attracted to 'metal' people and I legit screamed in excitement lol. Not that I believe a lot in the sun signs, but just facts such as this couldn't be more accurate with Kookmin lol. If their interaction was noticed before, I am 100% sure they will be teased about how compatible they are lol....

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

An interesting thing I found out today was that: whilst watching the '2019 annual forecast prediction (Chinese sun sign) for the Running man members' clip on youtube, at that time, somin was teased with kwangsoo and kjk oppa with jihyo. Also, that time, their sun signs according to the Chinese zodiac was revealed. So, Somin's sign is gold which in the Chinese sun sign is considered a metal. And oppa's sign is water.  I was checking the compatibility of metal and water, and it is apparently the most compatible sun signs given that metal can hold water in and provide a sense of stability. And I also read that people with 'water' sun sign get attracted to 'metal' people and I legit screamed in excitement lol. Not that I believe a lot in the sun signs, but just facts such as this couldn't be more accurate with Kookmin lol. If their interaction was noticed before, I am 100% sure they will be teased about how compatible they are lol....

 

I think jsm knew this when she came for the fortune forecast that episode. she said on Happy Together that whenever she has  a new project, she checks her compatibility with her partners. 

when the segment begins, it is funny how she asks jsj first about his zodiac sign. after he answers wood, she begins by saying they are compatible. but then she goes on to talk about metal and water as being very compatible. i think kjk knew where it was leading, so he immediately interrupts her asking what is metal not compatible with? then she answers fire and he jokes that he must be a big burning fire since they don't get along. though we were not shown that section, their compatibility must have been noted by the fortune teller too since they get teamed up in the games. when kjk has jsm on his back for the piggyback game, haha too teases them saying they look good together.  i wonder if haha's comment was a continuation from the fortune forecast. kjk looks slightly annoyed, but jsm takes it in stride saying "don't we look close?". then we have the mini wrestle at the pool where kjk surprises everyone with his gentleman romantic act and the rest is history.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Creo que Jsm lo sabía cuando vino para la fortuna pronosticando ese episodio. dijo en Happy Together que cada vez que tiene un nuevo proyecto, comprueba su compatibilidad con sus socios. 

cuando comienza el segmento, es gracioso cómo ella le pregunta a jsj acerca de su signo zodiacal. Después de que él responde a la madera, ella comienza diciendo que son compatibles. pero luego continúa hablando de que el metal y el agua son muy compatibles. Creo que KJK sabía a dónde se dirigía, así que la interrumpe de inmediato y le pregunta a qué no es compatible el metal. luego responde al fuego y él bromea diciendo que debe ser un gran fuego ardiente ya que no se llevan bien. aunque no se nos mostró esa sección, su compatibilidad debe haber sido señalada por el adivino también, ya que se unieron en los juegos. cuando kjk tiene a jsm en su espalda para el juego de caballito, jaja también se burla de ellos diciendo que se ven bien juntos. Me pregunto si el comentario de haha fue una continuación del pronóstico de fortuna. kjk parece un poco molesto, pero jsm lo toma con calma diciendo "don '

In that episode. He was upset. Because of what happened at Christmas.So the soothsayer joined them and he didn't agree.And he was quite annoyed with her in most of the episode at the only time he behaved well. That's when she didn't want her to throw herself in the water.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello, 

 

I hope this information help you guys,

 

The fortune forecast episode, maybe 2018.1.8,

the shooting day, especially during the game paired with jsm,

kjk felt very very bad..maybe.. 

Because he knew jonghyun(shinee member) died that day.

(RM fans in korea knew about this.)

 

The beginning of the shooting, he was okay(before he knew jonghyun' death) . 

He said he is may be fire, that was just a kidding(acting) for the program.

But the middle of the shooting, maybe game time... he heard about the news.

So, his bad mood during the game is not related to jsm. :)

 

 

 

Edited by Hmp
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hmp said:

Hello, 

 

I hope this information help you guys,

 

The fortune forecast episode, maybe 2018.1.8,

the shooting day, especially during the game paired with jsm,

kjk felt very very bad..maybe.. 

Because he knew jonghyun(shinee member) died that day.

(RM fans in korea knew about this.)

 

The beginning of the shooting, he was okay(before he knew jonghyun' death) . 

He said he is may be fire, that was just a kidding(acting) for the program.

But the middle of the shooting, maybe game time... he heard about the news.

So, his bad mood during the game is not related to jsm. :)

 

 

 

 

i didn't know this. was kjk close with jong hyun? thank you for informing us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dear, kookminclan RunningMan,

 

Actually, yes.

1.

At that time, kjk, yjs, lks went to jonghyun's funeral hall together.

The shooting day was the same day jonghyun died.

So, rm fans in korea understood kjk's gloomy face during the game.

(He was good when fortune telling scene(maybe in the morning), his facial expression changed when the game started(maybe afternoon or evening). Jonghyun died the afternoon or evening of the day)

 

2.

In the recent concert, he sang a song which written by jonghyun.

And he said, "sometimes, when I went to fitness club at dawn, I met jonghyun.

At that time, i didn't know he had a hard time."

Edited by Hmp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never thought I'd read about Jonghyun on a kookmin thread. Before everything else, I'm a Shawol (SHINee fan) so do bear with me. It saddens me so much when I think how Jonghyun was loved by so many but was unable to love himself. Jonghyun passed on 18 Dec 2017. Just 8 days after his last solo concert. 

 

Since we're talking about SHINee, I'd just like to say the members are some of the strongest, most admirable people in the industry. I don't know how they found the strength to continue past the hurt - they went on with a concert in Japan (planned when there were still 5 of them) just 2-3 months after Jonghyun passed and made it into a beautiful tribute to him and us fans pretty much cried through the concert with the members. We will always miss him. 

 

Apologies for the non kookmin tangent. To bring this back to Kookmin, I don't think Jongkook would have hung out with Jonghyun beyond seeing him at the gym, but Jonghyun was such a bright presence who left an impact on those who knew him. 

 

As for Somin, I must really like her to forgive her for not seeing how amazing our Almighty Key is when she guested on Amazing Saturday ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hmp said:

Dear, kookminclan RunningMan,

 

Actually, yes.

1.

At that time, kjk, yjs, lks went to jonghyun's funeral hall together.

The shooting day was the same day jonghyun died.

So, rm fans in korea understood kjk's gloomy face during the game.

(He was good when fortune telling scene(maybe in the morning), his facial expression changed when the game started(maybe afternoon or evening). Jonghyun died the afternoon or evening of the day)

 

2.

In the recent concert, he sang a song which written by jonghyun.

And he said, "sometimes, when I went to fitness club at dawn, I met jonghyun.

At that time, i didn't know he had a hard time."

 

What song of his did Jongkook sing? I would like to look this up. Thank you~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...