Quantcast

Possessed? Is that a funny sort of metaphoric comment or the sarcastic ‘possessed’ with a jeering tone from what oppa said? :anguished:

All the translations saying something different. Some translating oppa’s comment to ‘She is excited’ which sounds more of a positive comment whilst using the word ‘possessed’ normally has an undertone of mocking tone which I hope is not the case here.

8 minutes ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

Possessed? Is that a funny sort of metaphoric comment or the sarcastic ‘possessed’ with a jeering tone from what oppa said? :anguished:

All the translations saying something different. Some translating oppa’s comment to ‘She is excited’ which sounds more of a positive comment whilst using the word ‘possessed’ normally has an undertone of mocking tone which I hope is not the case here.

He's joking that she is possessed because of the text and how it refers to evil etc. It's not the first time he's trolling her on Insta tho? Somin knows it's just for fun, hence she liked their replies. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

He's joking that she is possessed because of the text and how it refers to evil etc. It's not the first time he's trolling her on Insta tho? Somin knows it's just for fun, hence she liked their replies. 

Sure. Thanks for clarifying though. Got a little pumped up thinking how could oppa say that to somin who already seemed to be going through an emotional turbulence with whatever it is that only she knows. But cause I love somin a little more than oppa lol..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

Sure. Thanks for clarifying though. Got a little pumped up thinking how could oppa say that to somin who already seemed to be going through an emotional turbulence with whatever it is that only she knows. But cause I love somin a little more than oppa lol..

Possessed has a negative meaning in English, but the word he used (which fans think is a misspelling of possessed based on Hwan Jin Pd's comment), from what i saw, has its roots in shamanism. i think it is a state when you communicate with spirits or gods and could be taken over by them. so it needn't have the negative meaning of possessed, rather, from my perspective, it means she has been taken over by something bigger than her, like a spirit, to write like that. i also saw this word used in a stock market context where the shares were rising astronomically as though it had been taken over/possessed by something bigger. he may be still trolling her, but i don't think it is as insensitive as possessed sounds.

we can't say what made her write the poem, but this seems more structured and thought out than the sapporo poem which was an emotional outpouring. anyway, she is a great and powerful poet. we will have to wait for the next rm episode to get what she meant exactly.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

At least this time he didn't write "ha!" Or "what are you talking about?" again lol 

Many fans think she was feeling down when she wrote the poem. And they think it's because of the haters and the nasty comments they keep throwing at her. 

Jongkook, you should have cheered her up not trolled her lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, SheKC31 said:
awwww.. sang yeob is so sweet! ♥️

He is! Lucky for Jongkook, Somin has Sangyeob firmly under "family" :joy: Jongkook needs to step up his game and move beyond the teasing stage hehe. 

• Like 5

Hi everyone, after seeing JSM's longform poem this morning, I went around searching to see if there were any clues behind it. Finally saw the latest MUD clip of KJK talking in the car about his ex-girlfriend.

I don't have anything particularly insightful or interesting to share, just wanted to thank you all for your perspectives. I'm rooting for Jeon Somin's happiness. I ship JSM with happiness and fulfillment most of all. If KJK is part of that happy picture for her, then I'll be elated for them both.

• Like 8

Hello, I'm jsm fan of korea. I like kookmin chemistry, so I enjoy all of your comments.

First,

I'm writing this comment because you are worrying about jsm. 

Thank you for taking care of her, but please, don't worry about her.

Much of knets love her. They know she is sweet, kind, lovely.

There are many huge communities in korea that foreigners cannot access.

She is beloved in almost all communities.

Believe me. I visit many communities(female sites, male sites, etc.).

((There are many haters(keyboard warriors) in portal sites such as Naver, rm forums. In that portals, all entertainers attacked by terrible comments, even yjs,kjk,sjh, etc. Maybe foreigners can see that portals only.)

Second,

haha, kjk's comments are very funny jokes in korea. 

Their comments proved to knets how close they are(kjk,haha,jsm).

So, don't take their comments seriously.

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hmp said:

Hello, I'm jsm fan of korea. I like kookmin chemistry, so I enjoy all of your comments.

First,

((There are many haters(keyboard warriors) in portal sites such as Naver, rm forums. In that portals, all entertainers attacked by terrible comments, even yjs,kjk,sjh, etc. Maybe foreigners can see that portals only.)

Second,

Thank you!

Hello Hmp

Since you have access to the communities in korea, l would like to find out from you whether are they also hotly discussing kookmin's relationship like us in this forum (and also in youtube).  I am curious what are the communities' view on kjk and jsm as a couple?  Your feedback will greatly help us in verifying whether are we over speculating / thinking over here.

Your help is much appreciated and thank you.

jsm's reply to hwan jin pd

안취했어요ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 아니 내 창작활동을 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 계정을 따로 파든지 해야지 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 오빠들 반응이 더 재밌어 더 하게됨 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
someone please translate
this is one translation from @Shia Has 
Somin said she wasn't drunk.. she's creating more poems because she finds her friends' reactions amusing/funny - rough translation

when i used translate, i felt she also said now she will have to buy another account for her creative activities. i am not sure about the last part. she said she found oppa-deul's reactions amazingly funny but not sure if she said she will write more poems.

jsm's poem did make me worried a bit because we don't get an idea what is going on. Late night depressive posts by k-celebs usually make me feel worried. since jsm gets a lot of hate on instagram, i always wonder if is something that wears her down day by day and if she will reach a point where she can't take it any more. i guess that is why more jsm fans get worried too.

but i don't want jsm to stop writing because of the attention she is getting because of this post. she has a poet's soul and it is part of her colorful character. now we have a better sense of how to take her posts. it may be some kind of emotional release for her but finally it is a creative act and has to be seen that way.

this post and its reactions made all of us realize how much she is loved by the rm cast, pds and her friends. it was a late night post and there were haha, kjk, hwan jin pd and later sang yeob showing support. perhaps the rm cast shows off their friendship with her publicly so that fans know she is a well-loved member. all of them could have DM-d her but they chose to show their reactions openly.

@Hmp thank you for putting things in perspective. i knew she had more support in korea and that a few haters on instagram don't tell the whole picture. what you said is very enlightening. can you tell us more about how koreans see jsm and her contribution to the show? koreans must think of kookmin as siblings, right? that is more likely. they must be tired of the lovelines and then there is the age gap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, kirbee b said:

. I'm rooting for Jeon Somin's happiness. I ship JSM with happiness and fulfillment most of all. If KJK is part of that happy picture for her, then I'll be elated for them both.

this is what i too believe. i feel closer with jsm since her emotional poem.

if ending up together is the road for both jsm and kjk's happiness, let it be. if their happiness is in being with someone else or being single for a while, let that be as well. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Hmp said:

First,

Second,

Thank you!

안녕하세요 @Hmp 만나서 반가워요 ^^

I am so happy to read that JSM is loved in Korea. She is my favourite female entertainer and I hope for her happiness in work and love! I love seeing how close she has gotten to the RM members and cast - she is in good hands. 

Thank you for posting and I hope we will see you around in our kookmin home here! (As an international JSM fan, there are not many places online that I know of where I can talk about her, so I'm glad we at least have this kookmin place in this forum!)

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Hello, again,

Maybe this is my last post. Because I'm very quiet fan, so I don't want to leave posts online. :)

1. Dear, Benji D

<question: Since you have access to the communities in korea, l would like to find out from you whether are they also hotly discussing kookmin's relationship like us in this forum (and also in youtube).  I am curious what are the communities' view on kjk and jsm as a couple?  Your feedback will greatly help us in verifying whether are we over speculating / thinking over here.>

<Answer: First of all, RM is just a variety show. Korean public(=knets) watch  RM just for "fun".  So, they don't analyse rm memebers' behaviors one by one and don't talk about "love relationship". Even though some people talk about 'love something blah blah blah~~', most of people ignore it.

Back to the point, in case of Kookmin, people like/enjoy their relationship as big brother and little sister at this time. As I stated above, most people don't talk about love relationship. Communities copied(shared) jsm's ig poems and kjk's comments, and write comments such as 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ(it means fun)' or 'wow, they are really close'.

Of course, some people say, 'it is really surprising that he leaves comments to her, because he never leave comments to women.'

2. Dear, kookminclan RunningMan

First of all, I really love your channel in Youtube and your analysis about kookmin:). Really really thank you!

<question: can you tell us more about how koreans see jsm and her contribution to the show? koreans must think of kookmin as siblings, right? that is more likely. they must be tired of the lovelines and then there is the age gap. >

<Answer: Actually, not long ago, some huge communites copied(shared) hater's comments in jsm's ig to their communites. 100%(not 99%, 100%!) of knets(who write comments that post(copies)) said 'haters are insane'. RM is just a variety show, and knets know JSM saved RM. 2 years ago, somin and kwangmin combination attracted more viewers and the RM ratings rebounded. NOBODY(I say confidently) understand haters' thinking. And they know haters' are totally liar. Knets like her  lovely personality just as it is. :)

I think knets don't like fake loveline anymore. Knets like kookmin combination because it is fun and natural. Their(Kookmin) closeness in real life make RM fun.  As I stated above, knets don't care about love relationship at present.
((A few people say 'I like kookmin 'couple'' 'Maybe they are dating', 'I want them get married', but it's not majority opinions.))

3. I want to say, there is a time when celebrites can't tell the truth.
For example, a long time ago, kjk had a girlfriend for a long time, but he had to hide his girlfriend.
Lately,  in RM, jsm said she don't have a boyfriend. And in MUD, kjk said he want to meet a wonderful waman. But who knows? Knets understand celebrites can't reveal their girl/boyfriend. Even though kjk said he don't have girlfriend, a few knets suspected kjk is in love with somebody now(because his smiling, face expression..).
So, please don't judge by just what you see in TV programs. :)

Edited by Hmp
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Hmp said:

Hello, again,

Maybe this is my last post. Because I'm very quiet fan, so I don't want to leave posts online. :)

1. Dear, Benji D

<question: Since you have access to the communities in korea, l would like to find out from you whether are they also hotly discussing kookmin's relationship like us in this forum (and also in youtube).  I am curious what are the communities' view on kjk and jsm as a couple?  Your feedback will greatly help us in verifying whether are we over speculating / thinking over here.>

<Answer: First of all, RM is just a variety show. Korean public(=knets) watch  RM just for "fun".  So, they don't analyse rm memebers' behaviors one by one and don't talk about "love relationship". Even though some people talk about 'love something blah blah blah~~', most of people ignore it.

Back to the point, in case of Kookmin, people like/enjoy their relationship as big brother and little sister at this time. As I stated above, most people don't talk about love relationship. Communities copied jsm's ig poems and kjk's comments, and write comments such as 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ(it means fun)' or 'wow, they are really close'.

Of course, some people say, 'it is really surprising that he leaves comments to her, because he never leave comments to women.'

First of all, I really love your channel in Youtube and your analysis about kookmin:). Really really thank you!

<question: can you tell us more about how koreans see jsm and her contribution to the show? koreans must think of kookmin as siblings, right? that is more likely. they must be tired of the lovelines and then there is the age gap. >

<Answer: Actually, not long ago, some huge communites copied hater's comments in jsm's ig to their communites. 100%(not 99%, 100%!) of knets(who write comments that post(copies)) said 'haters are insane'. RM is just a variety show, and knets know JSM saved RM. 2 years ago, somin and kwangmin combination attracted more viewers and the RM ratings rebounded. NOBODY(I say confidently) understand haters' thinking. And they know haters' are totally liar. Knets like her  lovely personality just as it is. :)

I think knets don't like fake loveline anymore. Knets like kookmin combination because it is fun and natural. Their(Kookmin) closeness in real life make RM fun.  As I stated above, knets don't care about love relationship at present.
((A few people say 'I like kookmin 'couple'' 'Maybe they are dating', 'I want them get married', but it's not majority opinions.))

For example, a long time ago, kjk had a girlfriend for a long time, but he had to hide his girlfriend.
Lately,  in RM, jsm said she don't have a boyfriend. And in MUD, kjk said he want to meet a wonderful waman. But who knows? Knets understand celebrites can't reveal their girl/boyfriend. Even though kjk said he don't have girlfriend, a few knets suspected kjk is in love with somebody now(because his smiling, face expression..).

Thanks a lot @Hmp !! We're appreciate it for your shared information and opinions as well :) 

No worries ^^ please keep supporting our Sominie together ♡ while being quiet fan  :D hope to see more interaction between JSM & KJK later in future or upcoming episode ^^ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hmp said:

Hello, again,

1. Dear, Benji D

Back to the point, in case of Kookmin, people like/enjoy their relationship as big brother and little sister at this time. As I stated above, most people don't talk about love relationship. Communities copied(shared) jsm's ig poems and kjk's comments, and write comments such as 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ(it means fun)' or 'wow, they are really close'.

<Answer: Actually, not long ago, some huge communites copied(shared) hater's comments in jsm's ig to their communites. 100%(not 99%, 100%!) of knets(who write comments that post(copies)) said 'haters are insane'. RM is just a variety show, and knets know JSM saved RM. 2 years ago, somin and kwangmin combination attracted more viewers and the RM ratings rebounded. NOBODY(I say confidently) understand haters' thinking. And they know haters' are totally liar. Knets like her  lovely personality just as it is. :)

So Glad Knets are supporting Somin and are also looking at kookmin interactions positively. Many international fans and myself really share the same perspective that 'haters are insane' and nothing they say actually is even what we see on screen let alone reality. Leaving behind haters to their own world. I do agree that celebrities cannot share/tell the truth on screen and that their interaction on screen is often to do their job. That was why I was totally smitten with Kwangmin, which happened to be not the case. For kookmin I am glad that Knets themselves are picking up their recent closeness and are rooting for their friendship as we are. I would love to see kookmin interact on the show more since that dynamic really shines and if they turn couple, I will be happy too, but for now love to see their moment of closeness which has been just so sweet recently. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Even though kjk said he don't have girlfriend, a few knets suspected kjk is in love with somebody now(because his smiling, face expression..).

I agree with this part as well. What actually draws me to Kookmin more is because of his facial expression and just how he smiles a lot lately. He has been alone for a while, so hope he can finally find "the one."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hmp said:

Hello, again,

1. Dear, Benji D

thank you for your detailed response. i am really happy to know jsm is well-loved in Korea and that the hate we see is limited to the ifandom. she is one of the best things in rm right now and i can't imagine rm without her. i also feel she has made the show fresh again with her interactions. i mean everybody had forgotten that kjk had a side like this or that he would be ready to show this playful side of himself with a woman till she came along. like you said, he has a few close female friends, but he is always so careful about talking about them or liking their pictures. they meet up on shows and have fun and might hang out, but he is careful about exhibiting that friendship on a public forum. that is why kookmin sns interactions bring a big smile to my face. their chemistry is so natural and even if they don't get teamed up as much as we wish them to be, we know they interact hilariously offscreen and jsm appreciates his affection. so that is enough for now.

you can continue to be a quiet fan. we need a guardian angel who watches over us quietly and comes in when we need help :P

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just saw a little snippet from today's episode...and again sokjin oppa angered jongkook oppa saying to somin 'jihyo, your face looks a lot smaller than somin's'. Somin was a bit embarrased and tried to cover her face with her hair..and whilst kwangsoo was laughin at that, i am pretty sure its oppa's voice at the back saying, 'hyung, its cause somin is sitting closer to you' and he clapped back to make fun of seokjin's face later...dont know hw much we will see of kookmin today..bt m tryin in vain nt to keep my hopes very high..bt lets see!!!:blush:

• Like 2