[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

2 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

OMG, sorry to say, but what a bunch of losers. They must have circulated one message in some anti somin group. So many people posted the same exact message, that too one after the other in the comment section. The new comments are all the same. Well, their comments didn't have effect for 3years, so i don't think SBS RM takes them seriously. 

And my blood is boiling that some people actually have the audacity to criticise wookmin and victimise the anti who sent him messages.  

I think so , now they changed  theirself as like ''we dont hate from her but....'' , however they are still same people,

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

They’re really In their feelings over how much input Somin had on this ep :lol: They celebrated the whole week because they thought they were only getting the Somin standee and that’s it... but it didn’t go how they planned. 

Anyway, @Rida Live it also makes me laugh how YJS or somebody else has to cut off Kookie when ever he starts speaking about Somin! Like, what’s the reason for that? :ph34r: They’re coworkers and friends, why can’t they show closeness? I keep repeating the KJK and standee scene. you guys lmaooo I just find it too cute. 

Also, I’ve read some of the K-netz comments about this episode, it seems they’re annoyed with all the guests episodes, it seems they miss only the cast. Maybe if they did one episode a month with only the cast, that will make people happy. 

Your post calmed me LOL

BACK TO KOOKMIN SHIPPING. :lol:

Kjk always has something to say about her. He looks out for her and I find that very heartwarming. 

• Like 8

With jeon somin’s absence, there is something that is always missing. Everyone is working hard and sometimes get torn in between. It wasn’t an easy job for all of them. They had to be 100 percent even though somin is not there. 

The concept had changed a lot from one director to another. I think they lessen the banter part or introduction because members don’t feel like talking or making banters or taking away the attention or shortening the time. Everyone talks less or shy or felt awkward. it is sort of somin’s speciality. Jaesuk always look for somin to add the spice in introduction. It allows more attention on guests perform or the guest will observe somin’s antics to give them idea to create something out from their persona. Somin also tends to be a very good conservationist. She is always challenging jaesuk. You see Kwangsoo tried to challenge jaesuk, jaesuk was able to tease him to stop. It kind of stopped the whole thing and move on. Somin sometimes will keep talking and acting out to give the guests more ideas and impression to promote themselves with ease. Somin is always full of stories and wits. A lot of people enjoyed it. I usually like members’ banters. 

i felt very strange about jong kook’s role supporting somin. He was so protective, filled with empathy, love, and sensitivity towards somin and her role and her own persona. Without him, gosh, I don’t know how somin will feel welcome again without his additional words. He is like somin’s own happy virus. He wants to make her happy. Jaesuk always felt emotional about somin. He doesn’t express it much. He couldn’t be too biased as nation’s Mc. He has to balance things out.

As somin’s fan, I am very very thankful for jong kook. He has such kindness and understanding that he knows what he is doing. Yes, he felt bad for her but he has gone through it before. Something has to be said. He made sure of it. He is so tender hearted and open minded. He has soft side with tough exterior. It is the real jong kook. People think of him like a bully but it is actually he is protecting the weak to fight off bullies. His tough persona is often misunderstood. He stands up and spoke up when there is injustice or anything that wronged him or others.  It was more than kookmin love. It was full of kindness and compassion between them that  somin and jong kook tends to bring the best out from each other. 

I have came across IG jumping out via hashtag that they act like they hope somin will recover and get better. But they accused wookmin for making things worse that he should keep it to himself. The IG wrote long message preaching that all celebrities have to face and accept all the hates because of the price they pay for. They praised their idol for being so strong in time or hates or etc. And called somin a drama queen and also weak. They felt sorry for her. They said she could have accept the fact she has to have hate and keep quiet. She should have blocked some hate messages and sender. All kind of things. All price for fame like haters are not at fault. They blamed wookmin for dragging their idol’s name. They made my blood boil. What kind of bull is that trying to justify themselves. it has been ongoing justification for themselves and still blame others. Should I argue? No. They kept on erasing the arguments and only have they want to read. It was sprouting more nonsense and self justification. It is so bad that they kept on saying that celebrities should accept bullies and hates. And that is so easy to ignore hate. Even it is okay to send hate to families.  It is getting out of kookmin topic, but to imagine how jong kook have to deal with haters in the past.  And looking at jong kook trying to speak about somin and how he is proud of her made me realise that he has gone through same thing before. He is very protective of people he cares about that he never want to lose them from his life. Somin is one of them. The haters didn’t know how it hurts to receive the hate. They can pretend it doesn’t hurt them since it is the price of fame. It still cuts them and hurt them personally. It is very dark world that celebrity has to pretend that none of that hurts them. Jong kook looks more matured with scars remain but he was able to overcome it. However, it is still an ongoing battle.

there is also another reason that others couldn’t stand up for somin much because it does hurt another female member. Korean netizens know who is it and whose fanbase is it. It is something that members have to be careful with it. Jong kook probably felt it has to be said, and pd and members even allow it but don’t go further into it too much to keep another member off topic.

In sbs fanpage, there are a lot of comments praising for everyone to have more screentime. They can have it. I really don’t care. We can help with somin’s branding by continuing to support her constructively and always full of love. Here in kookmin, shall we all be grateful for jong kook and somin’s great personalities. She wasn’t weak. Her body gave out for some reason. She is still talkative and have been surrounded by wonderful family and friends. Jong kook linking her arm’s standee felling that he should protect her. It is screaming for kookmin loveline but everyone pretends to

ignore it. Heheh. 

belated happy birthday kim Jong kook. Thank you for all kookmin moments! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

"I should take care of Somin." Since when it becomes his previlege to take care of Somin? I mean they are just colleague, right? Hehe. 

I watch old episodes after Somin and SC joined the show to see the development of KJK-JSM chemistry. Before, they never enter my focus. One episode that really caught my attention is episode 364. At this point, JK still wasn't warm up to her and he still in 'ignoring her' mode. 

During the opening, Somin wore orange golf t-shirt dress and she looked very beautiful at that time. What really suprise me is, JK kept on sneak a peek at her. Several times. I was like, wow! It's rare! If it was LKS or YSC, i will not care. But is JK! It is so cute how his fingers twiddled with the box in front of him and he tilted his head and glanced at her. It is such a heart fluttering scene. Feels like I watch a drama. :wub:.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Just seeing him link arms with the standee so nonchalantly makes me feel like somin would link arms with him off camera and he missed that so he did it with her standee (delusions lol). if she can lean on him with his arm around her on camera I think they have more intimate skinship off camera :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Just seeing him link arms with the standee so nonchalantly makes me feel like somin would link arms with him off camera and he missed that so he did it with her standee (delusions lol). if she can lean on him with his arm around her on camera I think they have more intimate skinship off camera :wub:

I remember not long ago, Somin linking arms with KJK -as a part of her mission- and keeps walking with him and They looked wonderfully natural. I am waiting to see it again tho.

• Like 4

Girl group Oh My Girl, who made a comeback with the new album "Nonstop," will appear on SBS' "Running Man."

According to My Daily's report on the 28th, OH MY GIRL will hold a recording of "Running Man" with singers Bolbbalgan4, Jessie, Lee Jin-hyuk and BewhY.

OH MY GIRL, who made a comeback on the 27th with the title song "Nonstop" "Slightly Excited," is enjoying its best heyday since its debut, sweeping the top spot on the music charts. In other words, he has made non-stop appearances on entertainment shows, including "Running Man," and has taken a trend-like move.

Bolbbalgan4 is drawing keen attention as it is the appearance of "Running Man" after the recent reshuffle of Ahn Ji-young's one-man system, and the reappearance of Jesse, who has already shown outspoken talk in his last appearance, raises expectations. 

Lee Jin-hyuk, who has recently drawn attention for his acting career in addition to his singing career, and BewhY's entry into "Running Man," a hip-hop singer with unique colors, are also expected to draw laughter.

It will be broadcast on May 17. Link to article (Webpage is very AD heavy, it may freeze your computer like it did mine LOL)

———————————————————————————————————————————————— Translation provided by Papago

I searched Naver and this article showed up. It was posted today but I’m not sure if it’s reliable. Nonetheless, it looks like they’ll have a lot of guests at one time (full 7 member girl group + four extra guests), do you guys think they’re planning something special? If I’m not mistaken, Jessie Oh is a friend of KJK and Tiny so that’s cool! I just hope Somin made it to the recording, HaHa said she was better a few days ago in a insta live (according to a HaHa, YJS and Somin Instagram fan page) so fingers crossed for her! 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, TaengTaengoo said:

I just rewatched the episode where the members and guests had to choose to steal or not to steal items from each other's vans and KJK telling Somin to go to his van and when LKS beats her to it he comes out with a woman's eyeliner. Might be one of the biggest hints to an actual relationship between them we have ever had (?)

The scene is very suspicious to me. Too suspicious and telling, without seeing him signal to her to take his van, I would have thought the PD/crew planted it there just to cause laughter and discord. But kjk for some weird reason actually did signal to her to take his van and wonders of wonders, an eyeliner was found there. A very flustered kookie is left in shambles. It amuses me how they didn't push the eyeliner thing but Jsj's stickers and receipt instead, I mean it was an equally huge and hilarious scandal. Jong kook supposedly carries around eyeliner he doesn't wear or someone dropped it there. I think that's where I thought his was more personal than scripted, seeing them move on quickly from it. The big question mark here is why it was somin he signaled to to check his van ? Hmmmmm

5 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

They definitely have more intimate skinship off camera. It dawned on me in the korean fanmeeting, where she walked towards him and he just pulled her in naturally for a hug, I was like "wow, I didn't know you two got down like that". And in the group hug again after that hug where she turns to him and presses her face into his neck/shoulder. If it was on set or during regular filming, Somin would definitely never do anything like thatwhich brought on the surprise and made me sure they are more intimate with eachother off set but then again isn't everyone else? Kookmin amuses me in the fact that their onscreen skinship, when they feel rebellious or are too tired/distracted to be conscious, is always crazy intimate. It sure makes me question how their relationship is like off screen. Her leaning on him on the kannes episode was surprising for me, although he did pull her in (kjk doesn't hesitate to give us moments and I live for it) but the way she naturally balanced on him was very telling in that episode. And we have to give it up to yjs who was unwillingly and awkwardly dragged into that intimate embrace lol. I see somin is less inhibited when it comes to skinship with him now tho on screen, it's so cute to see her put her arm around his neck and pull him and the other members in for a group hug anytime they win.

But just imagine an episode where kookmin can bring their offscreen banter and skinship on screen, can we say epic. Though now they are cute but imagine all the teasing energy we've seen from them on SNS in action, the cute arm in arm links and banter, and I really want to see a behind the scenes of KJK's  oh so famous photoshoots of Somin (And he went on to say he loves taking pictures of his girlfriend, like what else are we meant to think at this point, can we still be called delusional or just factual). What I really want to know is what they whisper to eachother that puts goofy grins on their faces whenever the focus is not on them, I want to be in on the joke too:lol:. Kookmin really is such a wholly adorable duo. KJK's 'I should take care of Somin' is such a warm statement but we wanna see the cute arm link with Somin too not just her standee oppa lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

16 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

KJK updated his insta story. As usual, piccture of his leg.:joy: The admin of one of his fanpages said he is shooting for RM. 

Another RM episode without jsm. :'(

BrkntdL.jpg

Do you guys think the person wearing the purple shoes is Somin? I remember she wore those before ? Please correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

Do you guys think the person wearing the purple shoes is Somin? I remember she wore those before ? Please correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:.

Looks like lks to me. long legs? I think the members all often wear shoes of the same brands and style. hoping jsm can make it for the next episode. 

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

long legs

I thought so too but the feet look small though, LKS has big feet :lol:. I don’t know who is who in that picture though. We will know if she made it to this recording if she shows up on the preview for the episode to be aired on the 10th, I think they filmed that yesterday.

• Like 4

First time I'm posting here. Was a 2 Days 1 Night fan especially Season 3 and Cha Tae Hyun until the scandal broke - I still miss Cha Tae Hyun's laughter. Had been watching Running Man on and off since 2017 when Somin joined the cast. Soon I got hooked because of Somin and Kwang Soo screen interactions. Recently I found KookMin videos on YouTube and starting to love this couple. I search for more info and found this forum, I enjoyed reading all the posts from page 1. And it is true, can see the progression of their comfort level with each other until the last episode when JK can link his arm around Somin standee. Can't wait for Somin's return.

I just watched the latest Mom's Diary episode and can't help feeling Somin can easily fit into JK and his male friend's get together and banter as her easy going nature and humour fits easily. Looking at how JK enjoy his time with his friends, can understand why he need a GF who can hang out with his group of friends. And who else but our Happy Virus Somin.:love:

I have also been watching JK's mom and can't help feeling like she's waiting for JK's marriage soon. She's not that pushy nowadays trying to promote JK to the single lady guests. Maybe I'm influenced by our KookMin.

• Like 9

Wow, the different Somin and Jongkook :lol:

@Taurus_Pisces i miss Kim Jun Hoo :bawling:. Oke Back to Topic. Remember Jongkook Concert 9 years Hiatus, Jongkook meets her parents too :heart:. It big point for Kookie to Know her mother and Father. I will waiting Somin meets his parent too. Soon and laters, Somin will be in Mom Diary. I dont know with next episode about Pink attack :joy:. Because Somin love red or pink colour 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I'm quite curious about MUD episode this sunday because not lot of people close to him knew his connection with Pink Color except RM member but probably this sunday it will have a revelation of someone try to wish KJK birthday or the continuation of KJK relationship with Apink or YSC and Haha Birthday Prank plot twist MUD Staff did it because KJK Mom asked about it or KJK play a game with his close friend and he lose so he has to turn his Black House into a Pink House lol

i just hope the PD air that part unlike last 2 year ago, somehow they didnt air the horror suspense thriller about KJK apartment which is quite unfortunate since i still wish that part to be air.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, happysmile89 said:

I thought it was the pants that link to Somin - I think she wore such pants before in one of the shoots, I forgot which one.

• Like 4

On 4/28/2020 at 1:02 AM, ellieinthesky said:

Haters are hating today as well , in SBS Runningman IG page for 500th episode haters commenting with their hate for So Min, please write support comments about 500th episode and So Min guys ,this page is important for her branding

Just check the post. 

OMG the people cry for attention i can't:sweatingbullets:

When she was there people ask somin out

When she was not there people still saying it's JSM's show 

If you compare how many times she 'appears' with other members playing game why haters still complaining

Even now when most Knetz know whose hating on her and why, they're not slowing down i see

Guess really no winning with no-brainer

Glad her Oppas was there keep her company. 

I think it's important to note that KJK publicly show that he cares for JSM since majority of haters are those who hate seeing them close. Thanks KJK for not letting others opinion deter you for being a good human (again) :)

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Interesting, in episode runningman 500, Somin Characther is like 90% Jongkook character :lol:, they both April too, Somin is Happy Virus and Jongkook Sing Happy Virus too :lol:. The different is Favorite colour, Somin is red :D and Jongkook is Black. More coincidence about them, after Jongkook get a hint " Soft Voice" and Jongkook just like as accused, and that why Mijoo suspicious of him 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Interesting, in episode runningman 500, Somin Characther is like 90% Jongkook character :lol:, they both April too, Somin is Happy Virus and Jongkook Sing Happy Virus too :lol:. The different is Favorite colour, Somin is red :D and Jongkook is Black. More coincidence about them, after Jongkook get a hint " Soft Voice" and Jongkook just like as accused, and that why Mijoo suspicious of him 

It is really weird hint that drove everyone to think it is Jong kook. The hint seems to be easy too be true but came with a twist. It is very cute way of talking about somin and even kookmin together. I thought Kook-min moments would be inconsistent and natural. I expect them to mention Somin but relating to Jong Kook is rather cute but strange. The two always hit off together on and off including Jaesuk's suspicious kook-min jokes and annoyance when he seems together like the two aren't in their work mind. They are so distracted with each other. Sometimes you can tell that it is not scripted when Jaesuk look lost, annoyed, or exasperated. It was quite suspicious arrangement when you see the bigger picture. Haha. Somin is quite similar to Kwangsoo since they are both actors. And it is really funny to frame Kwangsoo around when he is not even the one. He would try every step of the way to prove his innocence. Everyone suspecting Jong Kook is cute. Somin gets sick a lot and I wonder why they mention she is interested in health. It could be he or she is interested in dancing and drinking with friends: Kwangsoo, Sechan, and HaHa. Jihyo is only drinking part.

Even though Somin didn't appear in episode 500. There is so many kook-min moments. =) When Sechan won the game, it is just like another one chan-min moment. There is a lot of ChanHyo (Sechan-Jihyo) moments. They were funny and very affectionate with each other. 

Looking forward for another episode and Somin's return. I really miss kook-min moments but I don't expect too much. =) Hehehe 

Cheer up Somin, Somin's fans, Kook-min fans, and RM fans. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

So I'm in page 63 of 228 of this forum. I'm new in shipping KookMin this vocally as they give me butterflies like MC did to me in the past. All I can say that these two have come a long way. So whether they'll be a couple or have platonic relationship in the future is a win-win. I'm just glad that they've met and have this closeness. Their journey is something I really admire. Both got awkward and then later took risks. And they become a friend to each other.

I'm writing this because I want to share a reminder to my self. As I'm not sure in what stage they really in, my assumptions are filling in the gaps. So if they won't be together in the future, the hurt should stay with me. I'm hoping this will help me to stop expecting too much in this loveline. 

(I'm in the part of the forum right after their Fanmeet episodes.)

• Like 15
  • Love 1