[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

31 minutes ago, Rifa Qidya said:

Whilst i have not personally come across those anti-fan pages, but for those said anti pages to have been taken notice of by Tiny oppa suggests that this probably isn't just one or even a hundred immature and delusional people barking non-stop. And it scares me to just think of the consequences for somin if she encounters such hate in reality when she goes there. But avoiding to go there would in retrospect mean that those haters gets what they want. I am just at loss of words in coming to terms with how useless i feel as a fan of hers to be able to do nothing in helping her. And with Tiny oppa sharing his strong stance against those people make me feel a little relieved. But, it is more saddening and disheartening for somin and probably now kjk oppa due to their equations and we can only but pray and hope that they don't get affected! #Helpless

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Losdol said:

Whilst i have not personally come across those anti-fan pages, but for those said anti pages to have been taken notice of by Tiny oppa suggests that this probably isn't just one or even a hundred immature and delusional people barking non-stop. And it scares me to just think of the consequences for somin if she encounters such hate in reality when she goes there. But avoiding to go there would in retrospect mean that those haters gets what they want. I am just at loss of words in coming to terms with how useless i feel as a fan of hers to be able to do nothing in helping her. And with Tiny oppa sharing his strong stance against those people make me feel a little relieved. But, it is more saddening and disheartening for somin and probably now kjk oppa due to their equations and we can only but pray and hope that they don't get affected! #Helpless

No, not hundred but thousands of anti :(

• Sad 3

RM, please invite more handsome guests. All we have this past weeks only girl guests..next week too. I want to see JK got jealous:D. The way he pushed somin hand is so obvious..but why he got jealous with Forbidden couple:sweatingbullets:

I love the scene where everyone want to order foods, but only Somin want to cooks lunch:D. Somin ahh, you will become a good housewife one day:). The guy who marry you will be so lucky.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Happyjana said:

RM, please invite more handsome guests. All we have this past weeks only girl guests..next week too. I want to see JK got jealous:D. The way he pushed somin hand is so obvious..but why he got jealous with Forbidden couple:sweatingbullets:

I love the scene where everyone want to order foods, but only Somin want to cooks lunch:D. Somin ahh, you will become a good housewife one day:). The guy who marry you will be so lucky.

Me too!!!

I want to see a KJK jealous of the male guests!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I watching MUD for the first time bcause want to know more about kjk.

i always think kjk and jsm have different personality until i watched MUD and rewatch some of rm episode that jsm bring her past stuff

Now i know why kjk always said "thats cute" bcause he has similarity to keep all stuff that have memory for them.

we know kjk obsessed with black but from ep 463 (legendary white pink outfit) until recent ep he never use black outfit in the opening :D

in one of mud episode he said "he will eat everthing with her girlfriend" and two last rm episode he eat choco cookies

kjk is not kjk anymore that only use black outfit or only eat healthy food, i believe kjk has relationship or atleast close with someone now 

(i hope she is somin :wub:) ep 470 make me thinking she is somin bcause after kjk said somin keep growing on you, yjs teasing kjk said kjk didnt know somin charming at first then yjs look at somin and laugh with her, ep 471 make me believe kjk and somin have feeling each others.

i always thinking this ship just for fun bcause they close now but after watch some of kookmin video and rewatch rm ep with focus to kookmin make me thinking their relationship more than just friend :P

to be honest recent episode make me hesitate about kookmin but i rethink again if other ship was real their relationship more than 9 years but nothing happen (as far i know), from what i see kjk really enjoy their time in rm now especially after "coffee date"

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

A moment that stuck out to me in this recent episode was when they were deciding which games to play and JSM suggested Truth or Dare. KJK then responded 'you like playing that game'. And since I haven't heard her suggest it on the show it must be during their private hangout time:lol:. And not even kwangsoo or sechan agreed with him when she said it so does that mean she only plays it with him?:lol: That was something that stuck with me throughout the episode and my mind couldn't help but to imagine both of them playing the game. Also love how he kept sneaking glances at her. And him being jealous of the forbidden couple was so hilarious :lol:. He deadass pushed JSM's hand from JSJ's own.

And when Sechan came back from his mission, you could see him rising up from his position which was beside her and it looked like only both of them were discussing because other members weren't near them.

Kookmin moments may not have been much this episode since it looks like a lot of their scenes were cut or weren't focused on , for example the cute moment her was holding her arm and she playfully bit him was just a background corner scene but the chemistry was still there:heart:. And he even screamed when she bit him but no one even looked their way like it was so natural.

And omg how cute was KJK in this episode, I have never seen him like this before. He was so hilarious and cute. He seems so much brighter these days:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

A moment that stuck out to me in this recent episode was when they were deciding which games to play and JSM suggested Truth or Dare. KJK then responded 'you like playing that game'. And since I haven't heard her suggest it on the show it must be during their private hangout time:lol:. And not even kwangsoo or sechan agreed with him when she said it so does that mean she only plays it with him?:lol: That was something that stuck with me throughout the episode and my mind couldn't help but to imagine both of them playing the game. Also love how he kept sneaking glances at her. And him being jealous of the forbidden couple was so hilarious :lol:. He deadass pushed JSM's hand from JSJ's own.

And when Sechan came back from his mission, you could see him rising up from his position which was beside her and it looked like only both of them were discussing because other members weren't near them.

Kookmin moments may not have been much this episode since it looks like a lot of their scenes were cut or weren't focused on , for example the cute moment her was holding her arm and she playfully bit him was just a background corner scene but the chemistry was still there:heart:. And he even screamed when she bit him but no one even looked their way like it was so natural.

And omg how cute was KJK in this episode, I have never seen him like this before. He was so hilarious and cute. He seems so much brighter these days:wub:

the cute moment her was holding her arm and she playfully bit him was just a background corner scene but the chemistry was still there:heart:. And he even screamed when she bit him but no one even looked their way like it was so natural.

at what time this happen?? i dont notice it xD

i notice the one when sechan return tho.. and yeah its look like they have their own discussion but it doenst show on screen time..

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 10/21/2019 at 12:28 PM, Happyjana said:

They had some handsome guests, Lee Donghwi, Park Jungmin and Hwang Chiyeul. But SoMin didn't seem interested in them. She didn't even try to flirt with them. Our frog is already in love :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Rida Live said:

That's what i thought too. SoMin probably has made him play truth or dare a few times :D How did he know she likes playing that game? 

And SoMin's story about meeting Byul is very interesting. Byul asked her to cut down alcohol. We know Jongkook doesnt drink. Could it be Byul asking SoMin to cut down alcohol for that reason? Maybe Byul thought SoMin's drinking habit can be a problem for Kookmin someday. I mean a female guest ( i forget her name) said when SoMin is drunk she picks up fights. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

They had some handsome guests, Lee Donghwi, Park Jungmin and Hwang Chiyeul. But SoMin didn't seem interested in them. She didn't even try to flirt with them. Our frog is already in love :D

Yup..she changed lately;). I miss her playgirl character..but its ok, her eyes now locked only for JK:D. JK oppa too, he seems more bright and happy.

About byul, do you remember that MUD episode, she already suspicious of JK even he denied it. Somin is close to haha too nowadays. I think maybe haha know something and asked his wife to gave advice for our sominie:). But this is all just assumption..hehe. I dont know why, i see some hope in kookmin. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

Yup..she changed lately;). I miss her playgirl character..but its ok, her eyes now locked only for JK:D. JK oppa too, he seems more bright and happy.

About byul, do you remember that MUD episode, she already suspicious of JK even he denied it. Somin is close to haha too nowadays. I think maybe haha know something and asked his wife to gave advice for our sominie:). But this is all just assumption..hehe. I dont know why, i see some hope in kookmin. 

If JK is dating, the first one to know will be Haha... But there's 1 situation that caught Haha off-guard.. That's when SM ask JK for coffee "date"... Seems like Haha knows nothing about that... Coincidence or not, I think Haha gets closer to Somin since that episode...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Happyjana said:

Hi,

Sorry, just to ask which parts did you read as Byul being suspicious of KJK?

I can only recall Haha explaining that they are just very close to Jong Min.

:)

• Like 1