[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, Jennkd said:

I know that there wasn't any major kookmin interactions. It was just kookmin being kookmin lol. And yes the way KJK helped Sominie's team was really touching. But i felt a real joy when Somin's team won. The way she was smiling and screaming when pd announced that her team won just melted my heart and i was just looking at my screen and smiling and screaming with her :joy::heart:.  I really felt like It was one of closest friend who had won something. 

And her reaction when pd said that whe was the winner and she was going to the handwriting proves that she didnt expected it but that it was something that she really wanted to do since she likes writing.

I like Somin so much and i hope the best for her as well in her love life as in her career. I dont know her personally but there people that you dont have to know them personnaly but you can tell that they are good people. Somin is one of them. She is so warm, lovely , funny and so caring. And you can tell that all the members love and admire her.

True, I cant move on and repeat her winning like 100 times. And my eyes got teary as well. Hope everything will go your way after this unnie. We will always pray for your best!

• Like 8

Is that true there is another special episode for the RM fan meeting? Like behind-the-scenes episode for that fm.I read somewhere in IG said it will broadcast in this month.I wish it is true..i want to see more kookmin moments:lol:.For me, the RM fan meeting episodes are one of the best for kookmin shipper. There's a lot of moments that make us speechless:D!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Okay!! <Insert KJK voice>

Two members that changed the most after JSM came: KJK and JSJ. I've never thought both of them can be such a softie and sentimental in front of camera. They esp take a good care of JSM in almost every episode, and it's remarkably shown after ep 400s. KJK wanted to be close with JSM, like some of you might notice. But although JSM was all smiley and cheeky toward KJK, she was still cautious and distanced herself from KJK. Being a passive guy for 9 years to people, I was shocked when I saw KJK allowed himself to react rather positively to JSM actions. Actually in ep 380 y'all said KJK avoided JSM, but all I see was that he's all tofu to JSM. By tofu I mean soft, really soft for KJK standard at this time. 

He possibly understood or misunderstood that the best way to get close to JSM was by treated her the same way as he treated LKS. In ep where they went to fishing, KJK said he didn't want to eat ramen, but JSM said she will add chicken breast to the ramen. KJK should just cynically smile bcs he avoided ramen like a plague, but bcs he wanted to get closer to JSM like other members, he quickly agreed and even complimented JSM. Up until now I believe he had the same confusion as I was about JSM character but his gut feeling instinctively knew she didn't have ill intention. So he kept his character and allow JSM to do what any other members couldn't imagine in the old episode of RM. 

If I am not wrong, in jeju episode, KJK let JSM lead conversation by asking if she ever went to jeju-do with her bf and out of nowhere he responded by saying his most loved woman was married there. He even became all sweet to JSM by saying she looked like flower and helped her with the song. This episode is epic bcs I can see how desperate KJK to get closer to JSM. I bet at this time he still wanted to let himself believe JSM is kind and sweet girl. But in ep 433, JSM showed her cheeky and naughty personality, and then in various games she showed her strong and ambitious side. I think KJK misunderstood her and thought he could treat her roughly as he did to his male friends.

This lil bstrd did messed up a lot.

He prob thought when she bluntly said she wanted to take LKS character as Casanova (ep 434), she wouldn't think too much if her secret was revealed as she's prob just gonna joke around about that. One thing that KJK missed during his observations was, JSM's still a human who had her own weak moments. He was def flustered when he realised JSM was in a verge of crying, but she still forced a smile. His heart was definitely, definitely, definitely in a mess so that even the great, aloof, arogant and undefeated tiger, KJK was stuttered when he tried to fawn over JSM. If it was SJH, she would just cuss it out, KJK would asked forgiveness and all would be over. But JSM distanced herself again and smiled as if nothing happened. She even did the kookmin sibling cross thing and closed KJK's opportunity to say sorry. (JSM is a scary yet pitiful girl, really. Screw you, whoever third rate actor who rejected her) #butgoodjobonmakingKJKsuffered

After this episode, I think KJK as a gentleman he was, could not forget what was happened that day and he unconsciously wanted to protect JSM. He prob said that he did that bcs JSM was like a lil sister to him and they significantly got closer right after this ep. In ep 441, JSM was getting harsh comment from intl fans as she was asking KJK out for coffee. They said that she was hungry for attention and stuffs that you can read by yourself on Instagram or youtube comments, but all I see was just a junior who wanted to get close to her senior. JSM is a social butterfly so she prob really wanted to change her usual atmosphere and bcs her relationship with KJK was getting better, she dared herself to asked him. Nothing romantic yet in her side.

But KJK, if he indeed only thought JSM as lil sister, he didn't need any other ppl to come and accompany him (I'm talking about LKS). If he didn't mean that in real life, he could always reject JSM offers. But he AGREED despite the definite awkwardness that would appear. He wanted to get closer AGAIN to JSM more than they already did with the help from LKS as one of her best friend. Why not YSC though? Lol, please answer this by yourself.

As he said in one of earlier ep when hyolin sistar became a guest, he was a type who could fall to any girl who loved him first and approached him. He prob began to have this fluttering feeling to JSM after they break the wall in the coffee incident. And JSM as a bubbly, sweet and attentive person, crawled into his mind. In ep 451 you could see how he adored JSM. He was brimming with happiness and passion with JSM's arrival in the restaurant, so much that surprised me again. He didn't even get mad at JSM, JSJ and YJS. The changes are too much for my fragile heart!

I still don't think JSM see KJK as a man or potential lover at all, even until now. Either she is really a good actress or I am not observative enough to notice her¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

But with a caution, I will brazenly say that KJK is having a crush on JSM.i

Btw, is JSM aged backwards? Why does she look younger nowadays? Ep 451 is one of my fav look on her!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1

No major Kookmin moments but one scene really caught my attention. When SoMin was cornered by Sechan and Jongkook was there too, we saw how Jongkook just stood there. He didn't even try to rip SoMin's nametag off. Yoona who arrived later then ripped SoMin's nametag off. That's really strange. Cause earlier before that he unhesitantly ripped Haha's nametag off twice! But when SoMin was right on front of him, he didn't do anything. I think he didn't know what to do. He couldn't help her by letting her go of course but at the same time he didn't want to rip off her nametag

• Like 5
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

No major Kookmin moments but one scene really caught my attention. When SoMin was cornered by Sechan and Jongkook was there too, we saw how Jongkook just stood there. He didn't even try to rip SoMin's nametag off. Yoona who arrived later then ripped SoMin's nametag off. That's really strange. Cause earlier before that he unhesitantly ripped Haha's nametag off twice! But when SoMin was right on front of him, he didn't do anything. I think he didn't know what to do. He couldn't help her by letting her go of course but at the same time he didn't want to rip off her nametag

Exactly!

I've been binge watching RM's episodes worth of 1.5years and scared by his changes!

• Like 5

Jee seok Jin is a Jeon somin fans for sure lol. Even when jsm delivered an ambiguous poem to him, he still looked like a proud father. I don't blame their forbidden love line that arose out of nowhere. He rooted for kookmin so much although in ep 471 he also teased spartace. The way he tried to push jsm to kjk is sweet!

If this ship sink and they're having platonic relationship just like kwangmong, I pitty JSM future bf, just like I pitty HaHa's daughter future bf.

Edited: please give me more recommended episodes!

• Like 8

I don't want to be pessimist about KookMin...but did you see the SoMin IG updated just a couple of hours?...the one that seemed a date?... I think she is having one with a guy...he has been her friend for years, but lately they seem to have many dinner dates... he just posted the pic.... his IG: may.two

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I don't want to be pessimist about KookMin...but did you see the SoMin IG updated just a couple of hours?...the one that seemed a date?... I think she is having one with a guy...he has been her friend for years, but lately they seem to have many dinner dates... he just posted the pic.... his IG: may.two

Aah, I thought the guy is married? Bcs I see him with baby but prob the baby is his nephew/niece.

Anyway, you don't have to be pessimistic or worried. The worst thing had happened in monday couple and since I believe all members in this forum are rather rational and reasonable, at the end as fans, being supportive is always an answer. Although if that guy is indeed in relationship with jsm, I pity kjk as I'm pretty sure he has special feeling to jsm.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I would have also freaked out because of those pictures as well, but Somin knew  this friend from way back, even when she was dating publicly and broke up. Knowing the fact that she posts those pictures when she says that she will only announce her relationship after she gets married, I think that even the fact that she can meet him outside alone comfortably shows the platonic side of their relationship. I think Somin and this friend did not hung out much this year and the past few weeks went out together to grab a bite. Somin looked relaxed in the picture and not someone who is with a bf tensed situation. My assumptions might be wrong but knowing Somin’s personality she would not forget her friends, and the caption saying “Thank you for running and giving it to me” must mean that Somin must have asked him to come last minute and wanted something that she might have wanted from him. Let’s wait a little longer, if he is the one, then she will let us know, if not then there will be no mention of it. 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Airine Jacobs said:

Aah, I thought the guy is married? Bcs I see him with baby but prob the baby is his nephew/niece.

Anyway, you don't have to be pessimistic or worried. The worst thing had happened in monday couple and since I believe all members in this forum are rather rational and reasonable, at the end as fans, being supportive is always an answer. Although if that guy is indeed in relationship with jsm, I pity kjk as I'm pretty sure he has special feeling to jsm.

I wish all happiness to SoMinnie with whoever she loves...

Just as KookMin shipper I will feel a bit sad when this ship ends...just like how it feels when your favorite kdrama comes to an end... 

So, I really hope SoMin and KJK can continue being close friends 

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Airine Jacobs said:

Jee seok Jin is a Jeon somin fans for sure lol. Even when jsm delivered an ambiguous poem to him, he still looked like a proud father. I don't blame their forbidden love line that arose out of nowhere. He rooted for kookmin so much although in ep 471 he also teased spartace. The way he tried to push jsm to kjk is sweet!

If this ship sink and they're having platonic relationship just like kwangmong, I pitty JSM future bf, just like I pitty HaHa's daughter future bf.

Pls write one for waffle date episode! Hihi Being kookmin fan for a while but woww you really got some great observations tho! I just seem to enjoy others opinion and analysis but to write one, I couldn’t tsk tsk

thanks all for your devoted time & sweat to write for people like me ^^v

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

I would have also freaked out because of those pictures as well, but Somin knew  this friend from way back, even when she was dating publicly and broke up. Knowing the fact that she posts those pictures when she says that she will only announce her relationship after she gets married, I think that even the fact that she can meet him outside alone comfortably shows the platonic side of their relationship. I think Somin and this friend did not hung out much this year and the past few weeks went out together to grab a bite. Somin looked relaxed in the picture and not someone who is with a bf tensed situation. My assumptions might be wrong but knowing Somin’s personality she would not forget her friends, and the caption saying “Thank you for running and giving it to me” must mean that Somin must have asked him to come last minute and wanted something that she might have wanted from him. Let’s wait a little longer, if he is the one, then she will let us know, if not then there will be no mention of it. 

i don't think jsm will post pics from private gatherings where she is meeting her bf on her instagram.

may.two and lpm_autumn, the owner of kimbrosis cafe seem to be really close friends of jsm. she and he have been friends for around 10 years. they usually hang out together at the Grand Mint festival which is coming up this october, so one more reason to catch up.

i don't know if it is a pattern but i have noticed with jsm that she often meets up with her friends when kjk is busy or on vacation. the day jsm posted a picture at kim bro sis cafe, kjk was having a concert. now  kjk is on his concert vacation, and jsm is coincidentally or not meeting up with her friends. 

i am glad she is in a good mood and having fun with her friends while he is having fun with his friends. i think it is a healthy thing to keep renewing your old friendships even if you get together with someone. 

something else i observed; it could be a coincidence. last time kjk went to Canada with his dad and wasn't coming online for a few days. jsm then posted an emo post with clouds on 11 july and haha teased her asking her to write a poem. the very next day kjk started posting his ig stories and he kept reporting his activities for the entire trip. that was so unlike the kjk of old who would practically go missing from his IG once he reached LA. we had to get news of him from his friends' ig. i think that is what @Laijana meant. this time, from the time his flight landed, he has been giving regular ig story and post updates and jsm too has been really active from then on.

i was reminded of what jsm said while defending yjs in the "along with the gods" episode. yjs would keep calling his wife to tell her he had reached wherever he went and jsm found that very romantic.

i don't know if it is because of the fan curiosity about jsm's possible bf or if it is jsm teasing her fans and keeping them guessing who "that man" is. she posts her pics without revealing who is with her and after a day, the person with her reveals himself/herself. :)

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i don't think jsm will post pics from private gatherings where she is meeting her bf on her instagram.

may.two and lpm_autumn, the owner of kimbrosis cafe seem to be really close friends of jsm. she and he have been friends for around 10 years. they usually hang out together at the Grand Mint festival which is coming up this october, so one more reason to catch up.

i don't know if it is a pattern but i have noticed with jsm that she often meets up with her friends when kjk is busy or on vacation. the day jsm posted a picture at kim bro sis cafe, kjk was having a concert. now  kjk is on his concert vacation, and jsm is coincidentally or not meeting up with her friends. 

i am glad she is in a good mood and having fun with her friends while he is having fun with his friends. i think it is a healthy thing to keep renewing your old friendships even if you get together with someone. 

something else i observed; it could be a coincidence. last time kjk went to Canada with his dad and wasn't coming online for a few days. jsm then posted an emo post with clouds on 11 july and haha teased her asking her to write a poem. the very next day kjk started posting his ig stories and he kept reporting his activities for the entire trip. that was so unlike the kjk of old who would practically go missing from his IG once he reached LA. we had to get news of him from his friends' ig. i think that is what @Laijana meant. this time, from the time his flight landed, he has been giving regular ig story and post updates and jsm too has been really active from then on.

i was reminded of what jsm said while defending yjs in the "along with the gods" episode. yjs would keep calling his wife to tell her he had reached wherever he went and jsm found that very romantic.

i don't know if it is because of the fan curiosity about jsm's possible bf or if it is jsm teasing her fans and keeping them guessing who "that man" is. she posts her pics without revealing who is with her and after a day, the person with her reveals himself/herself. :)

The list of 'the man' mentioned in her song is getting longer:sweatingbullets:. I'm glad she has many close friends and she also hang out with RM members outside filming, Sechan,Kwangsoo and even JK. That's why its difficult to know who that guy is. I think JK has a crush on somin,but as he mentioned in MUD show, he will never confess first to the women he interested. That's a problem:rolleyes:. As a fan, I hope the best for both of them even they will not ended up together:).

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

The list of 'the man' mentioned in her song is getting longer:sweatingbullets:. I'm glad she has many close friends and she also hang out with RM members outside filming, Sechan,Kwangsoo and even JK. That's why its difficult to know who that guy is. I think JK has a crush on somin,but as he mentioned in MUD show, he will never confess first to the women he interested. That's a problem:rolleyes:. As a fan, I hope the best for both of them even they will not ended up together:).

He won't be the first to confess yet he intensively woo the woman:sweatingbullets:

They will be a good friend as long as the pd don't force loveline to them. I will be hated if ppl in my community read this, but srsly, I hate spartace so much as it gives pressure on sjh. Sorry to say but sjh didn't deserve more heartbreak after all that happened. She looks way more relaxed and can enjoy the game to the fullest after jsm came. I will hate anyone who disturb her now.

Fyi, I'd been thinking and wishing the possibility of KJK and SJH to be together long time ago when monday couple was advertised. I didn't really agree kang gary as sjh love interest at that time and I was hoping kjk-sjh will became couple irl. But after long, I noticed SJH started to develop feeling to kang gary so I cheer on them. However after what had happened to them, I think it's too cruel to do that again to SJH. Let my girl be free :(

I failed to understand why ppl keep forcing loveline to someone when it's very clear that they'd hate that. Nowadays I feel SJH and KJK aren't as close as they used to be. The mongdol sisters is also not going anywhere.

I agree that as long as they don't get trapped in schemed loveline, there's always hope for further relationship. As for KJK, the only possible loveline for him is prob Hong Jinyoung (lol I love this girl) as she has strict standards about works and can do everything for the camera yet keeping her personal life closed. But SJH and JSM are different.

They may look like complete opposite, but I feel like if they are given chance, they will be really close. I will stop here before someone in this forum protests and say, "This is kookmin forum, not mongdol!" Lol:D

Anyway! Don't lose your hope, fellow delusional kookmin!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Airine Jacobs said:

There's a scene.. Caught briefly on cam in ep 452... Kjk and Jsm sitting together on a bench and looks like Lks trying to cover them. One scene that made me into a shipper...

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Actually he did ripped So Min's nametag without hesitation a few episodes ago. In this episode it's because his teammate Yu Na didn't do much in the game and quiet throughout the episode so Jong Kook wanted to let her get involved by letting her have a chance to rip off So Min's nametag 

Edited by Jin Ken
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

No creo que JSM publique fotos de reuniones privadas donde se encuentre con su novio en su Instagram.

may.two y lpm_autumn, el dueño de kimbrosis cafe parecen ser muy amigos de jsm. ella y él han sido amigos por alrededor de 10 años. Por lo general, pasan el rato juntos en el festival Grand Mint que se celebrará este octubre, por lo que una razón más para ponerse al día.

No sé si es un patrón, pero he notado con jsm que a menudo se encuentra con sus amigos cuando kjk está ocupado o de vacaciones. el día que jsm publicó una foto en kim bro sis cafe, kjk estaba teniendo un concierto. ahora kjk está de vacaciones en su concierto, y jsm se encuentra por casualidad o no con sus amigos. 

Me alegro de que esté de buen humor y se divierta con sus amigos mientras él se divierte con sus amigos. Creo que es saludable seguir renovando tus viejas amistades incluso si te reúnes con alguien. 

algo más que observé; Podría ser una coincidencia. la última vez que kjk fue a Canadá con su padre y no estuvo en línea por unos días. jsm luego publicó una publicación emo con nubes el 11 de julio y jaja se burló de ella pidiéndole que escribiera un poema. al día siguiente, kjk comenzó a publicar sus historias de ig y siguió informando sobre sus actividades durante todo el viaje. eso era muy diferente al viejo kjk que prácticamente desaparecería de su IG una vez que llegara a Los Ángeles. Tuvimos que recibir noticias de él de la ig de sus amigos. Creo que eso es lo que quería  decir @Laijana . esta vez, desde el momento en que aterrizó su vuelo, ha estado dando noticias regulares de ig y actualizaciones de publicaciones, y jsm también ha estado realmente activo desde entonces.

Me acordé de lo que dijo JSM mientras defendía a YJS en el episodio "junto con los dioses". yjs seguía llamando a su esposa para decirle que había llegado a donde quiera que fuera y jsm lo encontraba muy romántico.

No sé si es por la curiosidad de los fanáticos sobre el posible novio de jsm o si es jsm burlándose de sus fanáticos y haciéndolos adivinar quién es "ese hombre". ella publica sus fotos sin revelar quién está con ella y después de un día, la persona con ella se revela a sí misma. :)

Exactly

• Like 1