[Drama 2019] Welcome 2 Life, 웰컴2라이프

0ly40

*** RAIN posted this picture 3-hours ago with a caption " Today's Welcome 2 Life 8:55 mbc ~ # finally " - Great team. :P

TOP10 Actor/ Korean series that is most talked about in a week - Hotel del Luna still stands as no. one!

Before entering mid-August, let's update the series & hot actors who are currently the most talked about in the online world. Good Data Corporation revealed the results of the series and actors that were most talked about in the week. They collected data for analysis from all the series that are aired and are going to air, which has a total of 27 stories from August 5 to August 11.

TOP10 most talked about series last week :

4th place | Welcome 2 Life on MBC (Watch Thai subtitles at VIU)

Welcome2Life-Cover.jpg?resize=696,394

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.korseries.com/top-10-weekly-most-buzzworthy-k-dramas-and-actors-aug5-to-aug11/

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Aug. 12-18, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, Aug. 12      
Let Me Hear Your Song 5 KBS 2.2%
Let Me Hear Your Song 6 KBS 2.7%
Welcome 2 Life 5 MBC 4.4%
Welcome 2 Life 6 MBC 5.6%
A Moment at Eighteen 7 JTBC 3.3%
Designated Survivor: 60 Days 13 tvN 4.5%
Tuesday, Aug. 13      
Let Me Hear Your Song 7 KBS 2.4%
Let Me Hear Your Song 8 KBS 3.2%
Welcome 2 Life 7 MBC 4.2%
Welcome 2 Life 8 MBC 5.0%
A Moment at Eighteen 8 JTBC 3.6%
Designated Survivor: 60 Days 14 tvN 4.9%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-aug-12-18-2019/

So here's the truth.... I always rooting on Rain.... Full House is where I first met him. But then She So Lovely ruin it. Since then I always give up watching his drama after 1 or 2 episode.

I was not expect too much in this too.... but then the moment Si On drag him after the court and just hit him here and there I laughed a lot. This is interesting, and I love how the writer portray the masculine Rain become someone who is not good in fight and can passed out if he see blood... I love this drama.

I still not get it why Jae Sang still stuck in the parrarel world as the evil madam already in jail, is it another bigger enemy that he was released in his real world? and what is the meaning of Si On dream in previous episode?

wonder if Rain is trying to be a mole or he just want his old life back. Maybe he will end up like a lawyer again, get divorced then regrets and finally go back to real world where after the accident he makes new changes? I would love if he can "travel" between the worlds and actually liked how he used his own world's knowledge to solve world 2 problems. 

He also doesn't seem to know the mayor candidate from 1st world since he never said anything about him 

On 8/19/2019 at 8:53 PM, Yippeun_eonnie said:

So here's the truth.... I always rooting on Rain.... Full House is where I first met him. But then She So Lovely ruin it. Since then I always give up watching his drama after 1 or 2 episode.

I was not expect too much in this too.... but then the moment Si On drag him after the court and just hit him here and there I laughed a lot. This is interesting, and I love how the writer portray the masculine Rain become someone who is not good in fight and can passed out if he see blood... I love this drama.

I still not get it why Jae Sang still stuck in the parrarel world as the evil madam already in jail, is it another bigger enemy that he was released in his real world? and what is the meaning of Si On dream in previous episode?

I had fun too seeing Rain playing such a role. Here he has to be protected by his arm-swinging wife. haha     OTP chemistry is really good.  They seem like a real couple.    

Now Jae Sang is developing more feeling for Shi On and his daughter.  I don’t know how he can leave them later?     But then can he stay with them forever?  So many questions??

10 hours ago, shaselai said:

wonder if Rain is trying to be a mole or he just want his old life back. Maybe he will end up like a lawyer again, get divorced then regrets and finally go back to real world where after the accident he makes new changes? I would love if he can "travel" between the worlds and actually liked how he used his own world's knowledge to solve world 2 problems. 

He also doesn't seem to know the mayor candidate from 1st world since he never said anything about him 

Yeah I thought too Jae Sang may have a good hidden reason when he declared he would quit his prosecutor job and accepted the job at his previous law firm in EP5.   Jae Sang was making good progress in a new family setting but evidently his old self needed more time to adjust to a new world.  Besides he thought soon he had to return to his old world.  
However I could see he began to draw emotionally into his new family but  he didn’t seem aware of it.
It seems he was learning what the family was about.   It is chaotic, irritating, annoying ... but there is sharing of  warmth, trust, care which he began to appreciate.  

So I was happy to see his reaction today.  Yeah it showed he had a lot of feeling for Shi On.     He went to berserk  whenever he felt somebody was harming his wife. 

cLcOfPt.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=011&aid=0003606126

OST3

Welcome 2 Life ost part 3 웰컴2라이프 ost part 3 몽니 - Black Mirror

cr to uploder

lyrics (Korean)

Spoiler

Say me 다시 한 번 Oh Say you 사라지네

더 선명한 눈빛 속엔

또 짙어진 슬픔들이

여기 Hide from me Hide from me

Hide 끝까지

누구도 아무도 볼 수 없게

어둔 거울 너머

찾아봐 어두워진 나를

마주 닿은 같은 표정

깨질 듯 차갑게 아파와

눈 감아도 돌아오는

너를 난 안을 수 있을까

Remember 점점 다가와  

감싸준 온기를

Remember 뿌연 한숨에

드리워진 작은 진심을

Show me 터질 듯한 and Show you 두려움은

대답 없는 물음이라

어쩜 끝이 없는가봐

여기 Wait out me Wait out me

Wait 끝까지

희미한 날 다시 찾고 싶어

날카로운 말들

사실은 나를 향한 거야

마주 닿은 같은 표정

깨질 듯 차갑게 아파와

눈 감아도 돌아오는

너를 난 안을 수 있을까

Remember 점점 다가와  

감싸준 온기를

Remember 뿌연 한숨에

드리워진 작은 진심을

꿈만 같은 한순간이

날 스쳐 자꾸만 멀어져

이대로 나 오랫동안

영원히 깨지 못한다면

흐려지는 시야

나를 조여 오는 Mirror

길을 찾지 못해

멈출 수도 없는 걸

Remember 가득 번지는

날 위한 그 눈물

Remember 깨지지 않을

반짝이는 너의 목소리

나 두렵다 해도

부딪힐 거야

저 시선 너머에

바로 나를 봐

Say

U33yNvU.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=011&aid=0003606722

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Welcome 2 Life, 웰컴2라이프 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST
18 hours ago, lu09 said:

Noooooooooooo, not the child:cold_sweat:. Why do they always go for children:tears:?

I’m glad it was a short scene and they made the child pass out before the scary scene so she didn’t have to see it.   It’s so heartwarming to see at the end the whole family slept together on the bed.  JS is getting more drawn into this new family.  I wonder how he can leave this reality with them later.  Unless all these things are happening in JS’s coma induced mind.   
Omg Rain can spin while holding both Lim Ji Yeon and the child.  Hope the making will show how he did it.  I think somebody forgot that in that family JS is the weak one and SO is a superwoman.  She should be the one holding JS and the child. hehe  Maybe not  Rain with all his muscles   I doubt Lim Ji Yeon could hold him and make a spin. :relieved::tounge_xd:

Rain And Lim Ji Yeon Cosplay As Popular Movie Characters In “Welcome 2 Life”

Drama Preview   Aug 26, 2019   by C. Hong
namxzDn.jpg

MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Welcome 2 Life” has released stills of Rain and Lim Ji Yeon in some fun new costumes!

“Welcome 2 Life” is about a self-centered lawyer named Lee Jae Sang (Rain) who gets sucked into an alternate dimension and starts a new life as an incorruptible prosecutor. Lim Ji Yeon plays Ra Si On, his ex-girlfriend in his former dimension and his wife in the alternate dimension.

In stills for the upcoming episode, Rain is cosplaying as the Marvel character Thor, while Lim Ji Yeon is dressed up as Elsa from the Disney animated movie “Frozen.” The two have their arms around each other and comically determined expressions as they face down whatever is coming at them.

uupOfud.jpg

The drama also released more frightening teasers of Rain, Kwak Si Yang, and Lim Ji Yeon in a tense confrontation with Lee Sang Min, who is holding Rain and Lim Ji Yeon’s daughter hostage.

Spoiler

zvaj5Lb.jpg

The next episode of “Welcome 2 Life” will air on August 26 at 8:55 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348217wpp/rain-and-lim-ji-yeon-cosplay-as-popular-movie-characters-in-welcome-2-life

10 hours ago, booha said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the ratings result for last night's EP.....  KwaK si Yang is recovering from a minor injury. It's reported that his forehead started bleeding when it hits a wooden surface while filming an action scene.  An ambulance arrived immediately, and Kwak Si Yang was taken to a nearby hospital. He is currently resting. Thanks that it's not a severe injury. He will return to the set today (August 27).   He is currently playing police officer Goo Dong Taek in the drama. :)

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Aug. 19-25, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

The ratings are still looking pretty… well, but sad at the same time.  "Welcome 2 Life", which had been performing okay so far, seems having a hard time making it past 5 percent. Sigh.............  :)

Monday, Aug. 19      
Let Me Hear Your Song 9 KBS 2.3%
Let Me Hear Your Song 10 KBS 3.1%
Welcome 2 Life 9 MBC 3.9%
Welcome 2 Life 10 MBC 5.0%
A Moment at Eighteen 9 JTBC 3.3%
Designated Survivor: 60 Days 15 tvN 4.5%
Tuesday, Aug. 20      
Let Me Hear Your Song 11 KBS 2.4%
Let Me Hear Your Song 12 KBS 3.2%
Welcome 2 Life 11 MBC 4.3%
Welcome 2 Life 12 MBC 4.5%
A Moment at Eighteen 10 JTBC 3.4%
Designated Survivor: 60 Days 16 tvN 6.2%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-aug-19-25-2019/

@booha Thanks chingu for the information. I'm glad it was too short:unsure:.

I'm wondering the same. He is getting way too attached to them while we all know that the little girl doesn't exist in the real world. Unless his ex-girlfriend hid the child's existence from him in the real world which doesn't add up. But one thing is becoming clear, this parallel world is his guilt, regret and what if he had done things differently in the past.

vXzVOsO.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=408&aid=0000077249

FRHFkL4.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=408&aid=0000077237

uxQlI40.jpg

Spoiler

KZ3FSke.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000161879

20 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the ratings result for last night's EP.....  KwaK si Yang is recovering from a minor injury. It's reported that his forehead started bleeding when it hits a wooden surface while filming an action scene.  An ambulance arrived immediately, and Kwak Si Yang was taken to a nearby hospital. He is currently resting. Thanks that it's not a severe injury. He will return to the set today (August 27).  He is currently playing police officer Goo Dong Taek in the drama. :)

Ouch on the face :( We know for an actor a face is everything  so I’m glad Kwak Si Yang’s injury isn’t serious. :)  In today’s episode Koo Dong Take(KSY) became the target of JS’s jealous fit.  whaha   JS’s growing feeling for his wife made him run around from south pole to north pole.  :P

Archived