[Drama 2019] Welcome 2 Life, 웰컴2라이프

0ly40

22 minutes ago, booha said:

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=408&aid=0000077249

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=408&aid=0000077237

Reveal hidden contents

KZ3FSke.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000161879

Ouch on the face :( We know for an actor a face is everything  so I’m glad Kwak Si Yang’s injury isn’t serious. :)  In today’s episode Koo Dong Take(KSY) became the target of JS’s jealous fit.  whaha   JS’s growing feeling for his wife made him run around from south pole to north pole.  :P

booha, it's good that the drama has maintained its reign on viewership ratings among Monday-Tuesday dramas.  Although this is a drop since its last broadcast. :) Thanks for sharing.....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update 4th Week | 10 Most Talked About Actors & Dramas On August 2019

Good Data Corporation releases weekly rankings of the most talked about dramas and actors/actresses of the airing dramas. The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, social media and videos.

2nd Week of August (Release on Aug. 12)

-Dramas-

1- “Hotel del Luna

2- “At Eighteen

3- “Designated Survivor: 60 Days”

4- “Welcome 2 Life

5- “Watcher

6- “Be Melodramatic

7- “Doctor John”

8- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

9- “Let Me Hear Your Song

10- “Class of Lies

most talked about, korean drama, korean actors, ranking, data

-Actors-

1- IU – “Hotel del Luna

2- Ong SeongWu – “At Eighteen

3- Yeo JinGoo – “Hotel del Luna

4- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

5- Ji Sung –  “Doctor John”

6- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

7- Lim JiYeon – “Welcome 2 Life

8- ASTRO’s Cha EunWoo – “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

9- Gugudan‘s SeJeong – “Let Me Hear Your Song

10- Lee DoHyun – “Hotel del Luna

3rd Week of August (Release on Aug. 19)

-Dramas-

1- “Hotel del Luna

2- “At Eighteen

3- “Designated Survivor: 60 Days”

4- “Watcher

5- “Be Melodramatic

6- “Doctor John”

7- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

8- “Class of Lies

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “Let Me Hear Your Song

-Actors-

1- IU – “Hotel del Luna

2- Ong SeongWu – “At Eighteen

3- Yeo JinGoo – “Hotel del Luna

4- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

5- Ji Sung –  “Doctor John”

6- Shin SeKyung– “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

7- ASTRO’s Cha EunWoo – “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

8- Lee DoHyun – “Hotel del Luna

9- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

10- Chun WooHee – “Be Melodramatic

Spoiler

*** “Welcome 2 Life” ratings decreased this week.  :)

Monday-Tuesday Korean Drama Ratings | 4th Week Of August

cover-ratings-0828.jpg

Monday-Tuesday K-Dramas’ ratings are back! Which drama came first in the ratings this week?

“The Great Show” just started this week on tvN.

August 26 (Monday)
Welcome 2 Life Ep.14 MBC 5.5%
Welcome 2 Life Ep.13 MBC 4.1%
At Eighteen JTBC 3.8%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.14 KBS 2.9%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.13 KBS 2.3%
The Great Show tvN 3.1%

August 27 (Tuesday)
Welcome 2 Life Ep.16 MBC 4.4%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.16 KBS 3.7%
Welcome 2 Life Ep.15 MBC 3.5%
At Eighteen JTBC 3.5%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.15 KBS 3.2%
The Great Show tvN 2.9%

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/monday-tuesday-korean-drama-ratings-4th-week-of-august/

Lim Ji Yeon Thanks Lee Kwang Soo For Supporting Her Drama “Welcome 2 Life”

Celeb  Aug 29, 2019   by C. Hong
sUtVQUx.jpg

Lee Kwang Soo sent his co-star Lim Ji Yeon his support on the set of her drama “Welcome 2 Life!”

On August 29, Lim Ji Yeon took to Instagram to write, “Thank you, Kkachi.” Kkachi is the name of Lee Kwang Soo’s character in “Tazza 3: One-Eyed Jack.” Lim Ji Yeon also stars in the film, which is scheduled to be released on September 11.

Lim Ji Yeon also recently appeared on an episode of Lee Kwang Soo’s variety show “Running Man” to promote the film with some other co-stars.

In the photo, Lim Ji Yeon poses under a placard that reads, “I support Lim Ji Yeon and the drama ‘Welcome 2 Life.’ Please gain strength for the rest of the filming! From Lee Kwang Soo.”

“Welcome 2 Life” is an MBC drama about a selfish lawyer (played by Rain) who falls into a parallel world where he is an upright prosecutor. Lim Ji Yeon plays Ra Shi On, Rain’s ex-girlfriend in his original world and his loving wife in the parallel world.

Check out the latest episode here!

Watch Now

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348959wpp/lim-ji-yeon-thanks-lee-kwang-soo-for-supporting-her-drama-welcome-2-life

JS came back to the present.  He woke up in a hospital bed.  Getting interesting  Could it mean the present world is real and the parallel,  fictional??   JS is getting very close to his new family. I hope he will not have to make a decision about these two. 

RC774Yn.png

0fh0yCi.png

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/265840

preview EP19&20

*** I'm happy that this drama continues its run as the No. 1 Monday-Tuesday slot! According to Nielsen Korea, it recorded 3.8 and 4.8 percent viewership last night (September 2 EP), an increase from the previous week. :P

Captures from "Welcome 2 Life"

69241842_2453583201530947_53381901518414

69308694_2453583294864271_54656820941999

69331079_2453583241530943_88248937886997

69758713_2453583214864279_48596143713885

credit : MBC 드라마

"Welcome 2 Life" PD Kim Geun-hong, "Producing a Ground-Wave Drama Is Like Dancing on Blades"

photo1097593.jpg

"Welcome 2 Life" PD Kim Geun-hong spoke about the ground-wave drama crisis theory.

The press premiere of the MBC drama "Welcome 2 Life" was held at the MBC M Lounge in Seoul, Mapo on the 2nd. PD Kim Geun-hong as well as actors Rain, Lim Ji-yeon, Kwak Si-yang and Shin Jae-ha were there.

PD Kim started talking about the crisis of ground-wave dramas by saying, "The dramas don't live up to viewers' expectations, and second is the danger of the environment. Ground-wave dramas must abide by the broadcasting regulations, so it feels like dancing on blades. The drama is bound to become dull and calm due to prior deliberation and video review".

"Viewers watch a lot of reality-filled videos on YouTube and other means of entertainment. We're trying to differentiate ourselves from this", he said. "I think the crisis will change due to changes in the system and the production environment".

"We don't have the same conditions as general service channels or cable. We think of it as a transition period and will find a way to overcome it".

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/arti...

Translation : Hancinema

[Ratings] "Welcome 2 Life" Comes in First With 4.8%

photo1097543.jpg

"Welcome 2 Life" was in the top ranks.

According to Nielsen Korea, the MBC drama "Welcome 2 Life" rated 3.8% and 4.8% on the 2nd.

This is 0.3% and 0.4% more than the previous episodes, and the highest drama ranking of the day.

KBS 2TV drama "I Wanna Hear Your Song" rated 2.5% and 2.8%, which shows a decrease from the previous 3.2% and 3.7%.

General service channels and cable dramas also stopped at 3%. JTBC's "A Moment at Eighteen" rated 3.5% and tvN's "The Great Show" with star lead Song Seung-heon rated 3.0%.

Source : www.joynews24.com/vie...

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Aug. 26-Sep. 1, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, Aug. 26      
Let Me Hear Your Song 13 KBS 2.3%
Let Me Hear Your Song 14 KBS 2.9%
Welcome 2 Life 13 MBC 4.1%
Welcome 2 Life 14 MBC 5.5%
A Moment at Eighteen 11 JTBC 3.8%
The Great Show 1 tvN 3.1%
Tuesday, Aug. 27      
Let Me Hear Your Song 15 KBS 3.2%
Let Me Hear Your Song 16 KBS 3.7%
Welcome 2 Life 15 MBC 3.5%
Welcome 2 Life 15 MBC 4.4%
A Moment at Eighteen 12 JTBC 3.5%
The Great Show 2 tvN 2.9%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-aug-26-sep-1-2019/

wow. this is really interesting... wonder if he will be able to "hop back" to prove this is a real time travel/body swapping drama or just the dream? And why hammer on the head? isnt knife better? i mostly skipped this episode but i might need to watch it because i dont know why the corrupt councilman is fixated on the woman corpse...anyone care to explain?

vT5AWMj.png

ZtNK1Gi.png

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/265889

E0eIeny.jpg

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20190904000820515

11 hours ago, shaselai said:

wow. this is really interesting... wonder if he will be able to "hop back" to prove this is a real time travel/body swapping drama or just the dream? And why hammer on the head? isnt knife better? i mostly skipped this episode but i might need to watch it because i dont know why the corrupt councilman is fixated on the woman corpse...anyone care to explain?

Someone said the woman in hospital might have some secrets.    Jang Do-Sik mumbled why didn’t she die yet.  JDS has no qualms about killing people yet he couldn’t kill her. Could she be his first wife or his old mistress??
After JS woke to the present, people were confused and asked about what happened to him.   So doc explained  it’s possible JS had developed ‘Delirium’ from possible effect of medication.   Could it mean JS will not return and stay in the present and restart his life?  :glasses:
I always like a time travel theme because the plot line depends on writer’s whim so there are many ways to think it about. :)

**‘Delirium’ 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/delirium/symptoms-causes/syc-20371386

Spoiler

Overview

Delirium is a serious disturbance in mental abilities that results in confused thinking and reduced awareness of the environment. The start of delirium is usually rapid — within hours or a few days.

Delirium can often be traced to one or more contributing factors, such as a severe or chronic illness, changes in metabolic balance (such as low sodium), medication, infection, surgery, or alcohol or drug intoxication or withdrawal.

Because symptoms of delirium and dementia can be similar, input from a family member or caregiver may be important for a doctor to make an accurate diagnosis.

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of delirium usually begin over a few hours or a few days. They often fluctuate throughout the day, and there may be periods of no symptoms. Symptoms tend to be worse during the night when it's dark and things look less familiar. Primary signs and symptoms include those below.

1 hour ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

OMG the best parallel story! He’s now pursuing her but I am dying for Dong Tae as I also like him for Si On! Jae Sang finally awake that type of work, fame, money will never bring happiness! 

Yup nice to see JS has  real competition now. He really has to work hard to woo SO back.  haha  :blush: Wow Dong Tak looked sweeeet when he made a confession to SO.  :P

*** “Welcome 2 Life” ratings were quite similar to last week. :P

Monday-Tuesday Korean Drama Ratings | 1st Week Of September

Monday-Tuesday K-Dramas’ ratings are back! Which drama came first in the ratings this week?

ratings-cover-drama-0409.jpg

Sept. 2 (Monday)

Welcome 2 Life Ep.18 MBC 4.8%
Welcome 2 Life Ep.17 MBC 3.8%
At Eighteen JTBC 3.5%
The Great Show tvN 3.0%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.18 KBS 2.8%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.17 KBS 2.5%

Sept. 3 (Tuesday)

Welcome 2 Life Ep.20 MBC 4.9%
Welcome 2 Life Ep.19 MBC 4.0%
At Eighteen JTBC 3.8%
The Great Show tvN 3.0%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.20 KBS 2.5%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.19 KBS 2.4%

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/monday-tuesday-korean-drama-ratings-1st-week-of-september/

Archived